All Comments on 'The New Guy in The Mail Room'

by Buster2U

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U5 months agoAuthor

Well, at least I don't have a zillion complaints about the wife "purring" LOL Complainers about that must NOT EVER have any issues about who is saying what in these stories on Lit. I know I do, but I'm not that smart. Now this is a story about "wife sharing" the kind of stuff that I have always loved. NO HUMILIATION! Just an adventurous horny wife that Hubby shares occasionally. There are about a zillion ways this kind of stuff can be done, I have done most of them, and with enough time, I will write about them for everyone's enjoyment. I hope you enjoy. Thanks, Buster2U

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Well

I was warned.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I've read all of your stories and have enjoyed them very. I think this is the best one you have written.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love when the wife is getting fucked by a real man with a real cock then tells her husband that she'll never be able to feel is little penis anymore. So hot if your wife gives birth to a black baby. The embarrassment and humiliation knowing that people will know, laugh and talk behind your back about you being a wimpy cuckold. Only fair that hubby doesn't get to fuck his wife anymore except with his tongue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A bit over the top for me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jimmy must really, really want some alone time. If she is doing all that stuff at the end of the story, he will be living alone. I don't see her spending any time with him. Luckily they live in a world that doesn't have antibiotic resistant STDs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Probably a higher score in interracial. Also, a little over the top but..... I gave you a five.

shang40shang404 months ago

really hot

asking wife to bring smile of young black man, she dances and let him caress her charms. plus hot was squeezing his cock. and then inviting to room for hot sex.

My indian brahmin wife did such adventure in a overseas club where a jamaican black man danced with her. They hold each other close enough so his cock pressed on her honey pot.

The kiss was also hot.

I asked personally to come to our room and he disrobed her and made her suck his 9" . it was hot to see and later he fucked her raw four times right in front of me.

Jamal was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuster2U@Buster2U
I was a Biker during the 70's Had a 48' Pan Head, a 41' knucklehead and built a 77' Shovelhead. My buddies called My Shovel Head the 'death machine' because it was very fast, brand new shovel Head Motor out of a crate, big cam, S&S Super Drag Carb. and belt drive~ But little ...