The New Guy in The Mail Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, Jamal had his fingers in my pussy also, when we went outside, don't you? He had me just lean up against a wall and he almost put his cock in me. I didn't let him because I wanted you to watch it happen when he did, especially since I am not on any kind of birth control. But he did rub his cock head on my pussy, and it felt so good. I wanted it in me so bad, Honey." Debbie purrs.

"Oh, that would have been so hot to see. I bet you would have loved that, Honey. I can't wait for him to put his Big Black Cock in your tight pussy. How long before he comes up to our room, do you think?" I asked.

"It won't be long Jimmy, we are both so horny for each other. I can't wait to feel him deep in my pussy." Debbie coos.

My heart is beating so hard and fast. Debbie has always known my fantasy, I just don't ever get to talk about it that much, except sometimes when we make love. Then occasionally we even pretend that I am her secret black lover. LOL

We have both gotten off very powerfully when we have done that in the past. Wow, I can't believe that Debbie would ever consider taking a real black cock in her pussy. We have both had our most powerful orgasms from pretending we are living out an interracial sex fantasy.

"Honey, are you going to let me do it with him? It will be so perfect. He is so nice, so shy, so young, so sweet, and so inexperienced. I can't wait to teach him how to make love to me, just the way I like. Isn't this so exciting? I knew you would want this. You do, don't you?" Debbie asked excitedly.

"Oh Yes, more than anything. I want to see him stretch your tight pussy and come deep inside of you!" I said lovingly.

"I want you to see him holding my big white breasts with his black hands while he sucks them. Maybe I will even get on top so he can hold my breasts while I sit on his cock and you can see it go slowly deep into my pussy. Is that going to turn you on, Jimmy?" Debbie purrs

"Oh yes, Sweetheart. I want that more than anything, tonight!" I said.

"I can't wait to feel his Big Black Cock in my hot juicy pussy that has only ever known your smaller white cock?" Debbie whispers in my ear as she rubs my cock thru my pants and we ride the elevator to the 5th floor.

"Oh, yes Debbie! I want that so much. I can't wait to see him sucking your big white breasts holding them with his black hands and then putting his big black cock deep into your pussy! Wouldn't that be so hot?" I whispered.

"Oh, Jimmy, are you really going to let me have a black man between my legs, now? Oh, Honey that would be so hot! I want that so much, with his Big Black Cock so deep in my pussy and then fill me with his hot cum. That would be so very hot to have my pussy so stretched for his cock and full of his cum," Debbie whispers as she rubs my cock.

We walk quickly down the hall toward our room, trying to pull our clothes off on the way.

"I'm so excited, Jimmy. I can't believe after all this time that I am finally going to get some big black cock in my pussy. I can't wait! I am taking all my clothes off for him so when he gets her you can just let him in and I'll be laying naked on the bed, completely ready for him! Doesn't that sound so hot?" Debbie whispers.

"Yes, I can't wait to see his big black cock stretching your pussy out. Do you think that he is big enough to 'ruin' your pussy for me? That Jamal is going to stretch your pussy so much that I won't be able to feel you anymore? What do you think, Honey?" I asked.

"Jimmy, what if he does stretch my pussy out, so it isn't tight for you anymore. Are you going to be mad at me, or will that turn you on?" Debbie asks me.

"Oh, it will definitely 'turn me' on for him to stretch you out so much. I will be so proud of you to have a black lover that stretches out your pussy. Oh, Debbie, I can't wait to see his big black cock stretching out your pussy. I love you so much." I said.

"But Jimmy, what if he breeds me tonight? What if he gives me a black baby? Wouldn't it be so hot when we go shopping for us to have a black baby in our stroller? Everyone that saw us three together would realize that I am a black cock slut! Can I get a tramp stamp after this Honey? I want everyone to know, that I am a Black Cock Slut. It turns me on so much, to say that!" Debbie purrs.

"Yes, that is my fantasy, Yes, after you fuck Jamal, we'll get you a queen of spades tattoo where ever you want, Honey!" I whisper.

knock knock knock.

"Are you ready Honey?" I ask.

"Just a second, Jimmy...OK, let him in!" Debbie said laying back smiling and pushing her breasts together, naked on the bed.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I open the door and see Jamal standing there, meekly, with a big smile on his face.

"Hello Mr Dean, may I come in?" says Jamal very softly and meekly.

"Come on in, Jamal, and please, call me Jimmy. Debbie is waiting for you in bed already." I offer my hand to shake, and we do, as he comes into the room. Both of us are sporting wood, LOL.

Jamal comes through the door, I close and lock the door and we both turn and look at my beautiful Blonde Busty wife lying naked on the bed. Her Big DDD firm breasts pushed together, with her nipples so hard and sticking up. Her head was on a pillow, smiling invitingly.

"Jamal, come make love to me. Fill me with your Big Black Cock, lover. I need you deep in my pussy tonight." Debbie purrs.

"I am on my way Sweetie!" Jamal smiles back.

I just sit in a chair to watch as Jamal undresses, and once he is naked slowly walks toward the bed where Debbie grasps Jamal's Giant black cock which is certainly much bigger than my own, and she begins to lick and suck the head as she fondles and hold his big nuts gently.

I watch quietly as I fire up a smoke. This is so intense, so hot. This is my ultimate sexual fantasy of watching my fertile, low-mileage wife, taking a big black cock deep into her pussy.

This is the most exciting thing that I have ever seen in my life. My very attractive, very busty blonde wife, who has only ever known my cock, is sucking a much bigger black cock preparing to have it deep in her pussy, that has only ever known my much smaller white cock. In a way, this almost makes my wife a virgin for him.

"Yeah, baby, suck it just like that." Says Jamal as he reaches down and fingers my beautiful wife's pussy, with one hand and caresses her breasts with the other.

"hmmmmm, Oh that feels so good Jamal. I can't wait for you to put that big black cock deep in my pussy tonight. Come on, get between my legs and put it in me, now. Please," Debbie begs.

Jamal climbs on the bed and gets on his knees between Debbie's beautiful white sensitive thighs, and begins to rub his black cock head on Debbie's juicy slit. Stroking slowly. up and down drawing more moans of pleasure from Debbie.

"Oh, Jamal, that feels so good, stick it in me, Honey. Put your powerful black cock deep in my pussy. I want you to fill me up completely tonight, shoot all your cum deep in my pussy, Jamal. Make me your 'baby momma' tonight," Debbie moans in lust.

Jamal continues to work his cock up and down Debbie slit, while she gets wetter and wetter. He begins to push it deeper into her volcano. It is so tight, hot, and juicy.

"Jamal, you feel so good in me. OH! Go slowly Sweetheart, you are so big, and I am not used to such a big cock in me, lover. Jimmy's dick is not anywhere near as big and beautiful as your Big Black Cock. But, we are going to fix that tonight. I want you to put it in me, all the way, into me, tonight. Make my pussy yours, stretch it, Jamal, stretch my pussy to fit your big black cock, make my pussy just for you, Baby. Oh, yeah. that feels so wonderful." purrs Debbie.

Debbie continues with her pillow talk as Jamal continues to work his cock deeper and deeper into Debbie's once-private pussy. Stretching her pussy more and more, customizing it just to fit his much larger cock.

"Jimmy, are you watching Honey? Are you watching Jamal stretching my pussy. He is going to make my pussy take his much bigger cock, he is stretching my pussy Honey, I am sorry Jimmy, but my pussy is going to be too big for you now. I won't be able to feel you anymore Jimmy. I am sorry Honey, but I love his big black cock stretching me. It feels so good." Debbie coos.

Jamal is pumping his cock in and out slowly, deeper and deeper into Debbie. Holding himself up with his right arm he fondles her breasts with his left hand. Squeezing her sensitive breasts, sucking her nipples hard, but still only about 2 thirds of the way in her pussy.

The lovers are so 'in lust' as Jamal continues slowly working his Big Black Cock deeper and deeper into Debbie's tight pussy with each Stroke. Jamal lowers himself so they can kiss and exchange tongues in each other's mouths as his big black cock is so deep in my beautiful wife's pussy.

"Oh, Jamal, this is so wonderful, I love this, you fill me up so perfectly. I never want you to stop making love to me. This is beyond my wildest dreams. I want this everyday now, forever. Oh, you make me so happy, Jamal. Please, don't ever stop, never stop. I will be only yours forever." Debbie whispers loudly.

"Jimmy, I love this. It feels so wonderful. I want this all the time now Jimmy. Is that alright with you? You don't care if Jamal comes over every night to fuck me now, do you? You won't mind, will you? I need this Jimmy. This is so wonderful. I love Big Black Cock deep in my pussy Jimmy. I still love you, but now I need his Big Black Cock from now on. All the time." Debbie continues to whisper.

"Jimmy, Jimmy can you hear me, Honey?" Debbie asks her husband.

"Yes, of course, Sweetheart, I am right here watching everything as Jamal pumps his giant black cock into your pussy." answered Jimmy

"Jimmy, is it ok that I love getting big black cock in my pussy, like you always wanted? Please tell me it is ok, with you." Debbie purrs.

"Of course it is more than 'OK' Debbie, this is my dream come true. Thank You for doing this for me. Sweetheart." whispers Jimmy.

"Jimmy, this feels so good, I don't want Jamal to ever stop. I don't want him to ever pull out. I want him to shoot his cum deep in my pussy Honey, but I am not on any birth control. Please Jimmy, tell me that I can let him shoot his cum deep in my pussy. Let him put his black baby in me tonight, Honey. I will love you forever, and fuck Jamal every day for you if you will let him cum in my fertile pussy, tonight." Debbie promises.

"Yes, that would be so HOT, for my beautiful wife to be black-bred. If that is what you want, and you are sure you will still love me and won't leave me. Sure you can have his black baby, Debbie." I whisper

"Thank You, Sweetheart, I knew that I could count on you to let me have this with Jamal. I always knew that you would want me to have a black lover on the side. I am so happy. The only thing that could make me happier is for Jamal to get his entire cock in my pussy. Jamal, Sweetheart, push it in me deeper, push it in me all the way."

Jamal hears Debbie's request and pushes his Big Black Cock harder. It seems to have hit her cervix at the bottom of her vagina. But Jamal's constant banging on Debbie's cervix is taking effect and opening up for Jamal's cock pounding on the door to her womb. Pushing harder Jamal's big cock head eventually punches through her cervix into her womb.

Debbie is now in a state of constant orgasm after orgasm. Jamal's hard cock head is stuck in Debbie's cervix. If he is still stuck in her cervix when he shoots his cum in Debbie she will have a black baby for sure, and they both realize it. As Jamal continues to stoke his big black cock in and out of Debbie's pussy.

"Oh, Jamal, that feels so good, so wonderful. Give your black baby tonight. I want everyone at the Mall to see my white breasts nursing your black baby. Oh, Jamal, shoot all your cum deep in my womb Jamal. I want it so much. Don't ever stop making love to me." Debbie whispers to Jamal.

"I don't think I can hold off from cumming much longer baby, I am going to give you my sperm and my black baby in just a couple more strokes," Jamals tells Debbie.

"Yes, Yes, Cum deep in my womb Jamal. I love you, I love this so much, don't stop, don't ever stop. I don't care who knows that I am a black cock slut. I am now. Jimmy wants me to be, and I want to be your Black Cock Slut. This feels so wonderful, Jamal. Knock me up tonight for my husband. Then fuck me every night forever." Whispers Debbie.

"Oh, yeah, hold on tight baby, I am just about to ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh I am shooting my brains out my cock into your womb. ahhhhh you

are knocked up for sure Baby." Jamal whispers

"Oh, Jamallllllll ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh give me your black baby, I love your cock in me," whispers Debbie as she has the most powerful orgasm of her. life.

The lovers continue to hold each other, kissing romantically, sharing their tongues lovingly. holding each other tight. Debbie holds Jamal's head to her breasts insisting that he mark her breasts with a hickey. Jim still watching 'wide-eyed' as he has cum all over himself without even touching himself.

Jimmy is the first to move as he stands and heads to the bathroom to wipe off all his cum with toilet paper and flushes it. Feeling a lot better, he returns to the bedroom and gets on the bed cuddling up to his wife on the far side of her from Jamal.

"Oh, Jimmy, thank you for tonight. This has been the best night of my life. Is it 'OK' that Jamal comes over to our house every day to give me some more black cock now? You don't mind do you?" Debbie whispers

"No, I don't mind at all Honey. I can see that you really loved his big black cock filling you up so well. Jamal, why don't you just sleep here on our bed tonight for a while, and when you wake up later give Debbie some more loving. Is that 'OK' with you?" I asked.

"Sure thing, Jimmy. I will be glad to, and thanks for sharing your beautiful and sexy wife with me. By the way, I promise to always be respectful of you, since Debbie is YOUR wife, and YOU are good enough to share her with me." Jamal whispers

The three of them are relaxing on the bed chatting. Jimmy cuddled up to Debbie, while Debbie had her arm across Jamal's chest possessively.

"Thank You, Jamal, I appreciate your discretion," I whispered

"Absolutely Jim, I promise to always keep that in mind that she is YOUR wife, regardless of how much I would like to bring over all my black buddies to fuck her, while you are at work every day. Regardless of how much I want to bring her down to the Zebra Club in Santa Clara, on Saturday nights, where she can dance naked for hundreds of black men, and then gang-bang nearly a hundred of them for the rest of the night." continues Jamal.

"Thank You, Jamal," I whisper.

"I will just come over, and make love to your beautiful and sexy wife, Debbie, whenever she wants me to, then I will quickly leave so that you two can spend the rest of the night together. I won't hang around, whenever I come over to your house, in the future," promises Jamal.

"Jimmy?" whispers Debbie.

"Yes, Sweetheart?" I answer

"Can I?" Debbie asks with a smile.

"Can You what, Sweetheart?" I ask.

"Jimmy, I want to do all those things with Jamal, that he just said that he respected you too much to do with me." Debbie purrs.

The End.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Author's Note: Just in case you didn't get the subtle clue, Debbie is asking permission from her husband Jimmy with "Can I?" to do all those things that Jamal mentioned. LOL Now that the Genie is out of the Bottle, She will want to do everything naughty.

12