The New Guy In Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking into Mike's eyes, he licked his fingers and then they kissed.

They slept. Anthony's dreams were filled with visions of erupting cocks, and pink pucker holes jammed with the muscle of love. When they awoke, their love muscles were swollen and rigid. Anthony was almost instantly consumed with the need to feed that urge to mate. That was followed by an instant quandary. Fuck or be fucked? He chose to let Mike take the lead on that.

"Good morning." Mike said quietly. "Do you hear that rain on the roof? That tells me we need to spend the day indoors. I don't plan on even getting dressed." He slid close and nibbled on Anthony's left nipple, which just about made him explode. "And I'll bet you're up for a whole day of fucking."

Mike stepped out of bed, and Anthony was able to admire the sureness of his erection. It pleased him that he was the primer for the explosive sexual urge behind that erection. He licked his lips with desire, suddenly realising that he needed to experience the feeling of that thick, muscular cock throbbing and erupting in his mouth. That just made his loins tingle even more.

"Come on. I'll show you something." Mike said, holding out a hand.

He led Anthony to the bathroom. The next bit was a total surprise. In the bathroom, Mike showed Anthony how to clean himself with an enema. The act was astonishingly intimate, and shockingly erotic.

By the time they were done that, and ready to shower, Anthony was trembling with sexual excitement. Just as Mike was reaching for the knobs to turn on the shower, Anthony grabbed him and pulled him in a tight embrace. Their cocks were squeezed together between them, as Anthony kissed his new lover full on the mouth.

"I need you to fuck me! I have to cum. I'm just about ready to explode!"

Mike pulled back a bit and looked down. There was a thread of clear fluid that had run down Anthony's cock and balls and was now dribbling down to his scrotum. "Well. I have just the cure for that!" he said, and dropped to his knees.

Anthony gasped when Mike's mouth engulfed him. None of the women he had ever slept with had ever sucked his cock. This was like magic! He tipped his head back and let out an almost animal-like cry of pleasure as he unleashed his balls into Mike's mouth.

He was barely finished shaking with pleasure when Mike was again standing. Thick dollops of man-cream were at the corners of his mouth, and then their tongues were dancing, bathed in warm jizz.

There were no clothes worn that day. It was a good day for rain. It was a good day for hard cocks, and warm mouths and slick assholes.

12