The New Guy In Town Pt. 02

Story Info
An experienced lover teaches Anthony about man-to-man love.
2.7k words
4.73
3.5k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite cumming like a geyser just moments before, by the time the pair stepped in the shower, with cum smeared all over both their faces, Anthony was almost as hard as he'd been when he woke up.

They luxuriated in the hot spray, gently soaping each other's bodies, exploring with gentle caresses and probing fingers. Time and again their tongues danced a sweet duet. By the time they were drying off, Anthony was lost in a haze of sexual desire. Less than thirty minutes after pumping a load of hot jizz into the mouth of this magnificent lover, he didn't care how Mike wanted to take him, just as long as they mated. He was cognizant of the fact that he hadn't felt the power of a man's orgasm in his own mouth, but the memory of the intensity of the two orgasms he had experienced while being fucked kept leading him that way.

Mike drew him tight and pressed Anthony against the door mirror as they kissed again. Anthony monad in delight when Mike's fingers slid between his buttocks and gently massaged his puckered opening.

"Do you want to fuck me? You can fuck me, if you want." Anthony whispered.

Mike shook his head, but reached for the tube of KY jelly. "No, not yet. I want to finger fuck your ass and play with your cock. I'm going to make you hornier than you've ever imagined. Then I'm going to jack off in your mouth." Then he grinned wickedly. "Then you're going to fuck me, 'cause I love getting fucked by a guy with a mouth full of cum."

They moved to the bedroom again, and Mike pushed Anthony to his back and knelt between his legs. This time his attentions to Anthony's fuck hole were more aggressive, inserting first one, then two fingers to full depth. Anthony responded by grasping his legs behind the knees and drawing them up. Mike was aggressive but gentle, and was generous with his lips and tongue as well. He alternated between probing Anthony's anus with his tongue and fingers, to suckling intently on the hard cum muscle, careful to keep the younger man from going over the edge and spewing more of his sticky love nectar. As much as he would have happily, and once again, taken the joyous eruption in his wanton mouth, he too wanted to get fucked. Anthony wasn't the only guy in the room who liked the feeling of a thick cock stretching his anal muscle.

Their eyes met as Mike took Anthony deep in his throat. Mike knew that sometime during the day, he was going to get this beautiful stud to shoot a load right down his throat, but not yet.

"I want your cum!" Anthony almost shouted, then looked around as though embarrassed that a neighbor might have heard. Mike moved up and began to jerk off, holding his cock inches away from Anthony's mouth. The younger man's tongue flickered hungrily, and he managed to get his mouth around the thick glans just as Mike's orgasm began.

Anthony's eyes went wide as the jets of spunk shot to the back of his throat, then closed as a moment of deep satisfaction washed over him. The force of the ejaculation was unexpected, but intensely satisfying. The taste was neither pleasant nor unpleasant. It was simply the taste of raw sex and and unbridled pleasure. He didn't swallow, but instead let the liquid treasure spill on to his chin and cheeks, because he knew what Mike wanted. Mike's body shuddered, and one final spurt of cream oozed from the piss slit of his big rod. Anthony sucked it in and swallowed it.

Thirty seconds later, Mike's legs were wrapping around his apprentice's back and he was guiding a ready cock to his well-lubed hole. Anthony entered him smoothly, as their mouths met. They fucked. Mouths locked, tongues dancing as they shared the taste of the silky liquid, they fucked slowly and gently.

Anthony was in awe. Less than a day before, he had never touched another man in a sexual manner. And here he was, his cock throbbing inside of another man's wanton fuckhole, their mouths sharing the fruit of the man's loins, a hard cock pressed between their bellies. He tried to move in measured thrusts, wanting every inch of his cock to feel the pleasure of Mike's anal sheath; wanting Mike to feel every inch of his cock.

Mike squeezed his legs around Anthony's back, and urged him on.

"Come on! Fuck me, baby! Squirt that cum in me! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

Anthony's orgasm exploded, and he drove hard, instinctively shooting his cream as deeply as possible into his lover, then pumping quickly so as to massage his throbbing muscle with Mike's sphincter, and shaking with delight as he did.

Then he fell aside, gasping as Mike laughed with delight. After catching his breath, he pulled close to the older man. "You didn't cum." he said, looking down at Mike's belly, and still hard cock.

"That's okay," Mike replied. "We have all day. There'll be more fucking. I'll cum in that tight ass of yours in a little while. I'm pretty sure of that."

Another kiss. That tasted like jizz. And it made Anthony's cock twitch.

They wandered naked into the kitchen and had toast and milk. Mike urged Anthony to eat lots. He'd need his energy. Mike had honey on his toast, peanut butter for Anthony. There was a squeeze bottle of honey on the counter. Anthony eyeballed it, then smiled wickedly as his cock swelled. He drizzled some on his shaft when it reached full mast.

Mike went to his knees and licked the sweet liquid with gusto. Then he stood, took the bottle from Anthony, and turned. Bending forward, with his legs apart, he reached back and drizzled the honey down his crack. It was Anthony's turn, and he knelt and spread Mike's ass cheeks. His opening was smeared with spunk. The amber liquid ran erotically down towards Mike's scrotum, and Anthony licked it away enthusiastically before probing the hole with his tongue.

Soon they were back in the bedroom. They spooned on the big bed, Mike behind Anthony with his rod nestled between Anthony's cheeks. Mike's hand was slowly stroking Anthony's cock.

"Tell me about some of the things you do with other guys, Mike." Anthony said, almost dreamily.

"Well, there's orgies. Orgies are fun."

"Orgies? Like sex parties?"

"Yeah. There's an orgy going on somewhere in this town, pretty much every weekend. Mostly all-guy ones, but I've got friends who swing both ways, and they say there's the odd hot and heavy straight orgy. I manage to hit about one orgy a month. I have a couple of friends who have 'em about every other week. So, it works out pretty good for me. And, it's a great way to meet new guys to fuck with."

"How does it work? Like, who decides who fucks who?"

"Well, it's hard to describe. Guys go to an orgy to see things, first and foremost. They go to see cum. They want to see cocks squirting. And, they want to see cocks getting sucked, and they want to see cocks in assholes. So, there's always got to be someone to start the show. You always need a couple guys to get down on the floor and fuck, and somebody to start sucking cock. After a while, it'll take on a life of its own. Big parties, anyways."

"You mean there's big parties and small parties?"

"Sure. Biggest I've ever been to was close to twenty guys. Ten or twelve guys is a nice party. But, you can have a lotta fun with six guys in one house, over a couple days, too." Anthony noticed a bit of enthusiasm in Mike's voice. "You'd be surprised how many times you can get hard and squirt, in the span of two nights and two days with six other guys." A shrug. "Mind you, you'll be surprised how many times you can get it on in one night, in a house with twelve naked guys, too."

"Is it a big turn on when guys are watching?"

"Oh, for me it is. I like having guys watch me fuck. And, I like watching guys fuck. When somebody's watching, it seems to add intensity when you cum. You know what the best ever was?"

Anthony answered with a "Hmmm?" He was imagining himself in a room full of men, and found it thrillingly intriguing.

"I was fucking a guy on the floor. He was on all fours." As he whispered the memory, Mike was pressing his slicked up cock against the puckered flesh of Anthony's love hole. "And another guy was behind me, fucking me." He pressed until the flesh yielded slightly. Anthony moaned. "I had a cock in each hand, and one in my mouth. Five or six guys watching, jacking off." He pressed harder and Anthony gasped as Mike filled him and slid all the way up inside of him. "When we were done, I had sooo much cum all over my face, and it felt like I was cumming from the tips of my toes, and it seemed like I was cumming for an hour. It was incredible!"

Anthony rolled his eyes and moaned. "It IS incredible. Oh God! I love being fucked. It's so good, it's so good, it's so good!" and their mouths and tongues met. They both watched in joyous awe when Anthony's cock erupted love nectar all over his belly, almost shouting with orgasmic pleasure, and gasped in unison when Mike unleashed his own climax inside Anthony's fuckhole.

They lazed on the bed for an hour, languid in post-orgasmic bliss. Another need arose, and the duo wandered back to the kitchen to replenish the calories burnt in the throes of passion. Mike pulled on a sweatshirt and cooked bacon and eggs while Anthony lounged naked on the big soft sofa.

When they were done, Mike tossed the shirt aside and built a big blaze in the fireplace. With the fire crackling, he turned and saw that his protege was again becoming ready for lovemaking. Which made his own manhood stir. He bent down and kissed Anthony on the lips, then said "Don't lose that thought."

A minute later he returned to the living room with a large, thick, and soft quilt. And a tube of lubricant. He tossed the blanket on the floor in front of the fire, then went around the room drawing the shades. When he was done, the light in the room was muted, with an orange flicker. It was perfect. He knelt in the center of the blanket and gestured for Anthony to join him.

They knelt facing each other. By now, both men's cocks were fully rigid, eager for the embrace of a mouth, or a hand, or an anus.

Mike glanced around at the big quilt. "This could tell some stories." A smile. "I've fucked with a lot of guys on this blanket, in front of this fire. Are you ready for some more fun?"

Anthony bit his bottom lip a bit, and nodded. He already knew he liked Mike's definition of fun.

Mike poured a splotch of lube into the palm of his hand, then used it to lovingly slick up Anthony's shaft. Repeated for himself. "So, here's what we do. We take turns fucking, but we don't cum. We just play. You can try different positions, that kind of thing. But we try and fuck as many times as possible before we let ourselves squirt. Sound like fun?"

Anthony's cock quivered in anticipation, and Mike turned away in response, going to all fours with his legs apart far enough to expose the prize his young lover's scepter would seek. Anthony stood and straddled him, guiding his rod to the portal he lusted for. He entered swiftly, unable to resist the need to penetrate with urgency.

He closed his eyes when he bottomed out, and let his thoughts run wild. He had dreamed of fucking a man, and being fucked. Yet, in all his dreams he had never imagined how thrilling it would be to finally make love with another man. The sight of a slick asshole wrapped around his manhood. The tight embrace of the anal sheath. And the added thrill of forbidden pleasure.

And the flip side! The intensity of having his own body penetrated and filled with hard flesh. The incredibly elevated orgasmic pleasure that came with penetration. And the power of cum jets erupting in his mouth! All so new and fresh and exciting!

As he moved his hips, letting his shaft feel as much of Michael's body as he could, he thought of all the other men Mike had shared his body with, and imagined those men finding pleasure with his body, and he with theirs. His uncle had vaguely hinted at a life of hedonism, and now he knew. He had simply never truly imagined that his uncle might be the kind of man who had sex with several different men every week, or even at the same time. But now he knew.

And he wanted it all.

The day passed in a sexual haze, as Anthony was led on a journey of carnal bliss. Abbreviated bouts of fucking and sucking, interspersed with quiet talk and gentle caresses. With each coupling cut short of the orgasmic plateau, Anthony could feel the pressure of release building. Mike promised him, each time that they stopped without crossing the ejaculatory Rubicon, that the eventual results would be spectacular.

Each time he felt the pressure of Mike's thick cock stretching and filling his hole; each time he felt the tight grip of Mike's anal ring embracing his rod, Anthony imagined the intensity of that coming climax. Each time their mouths and tongues caressed and licked at each other's cocks, his mind magnified the waves of pleasure that were waiting when they finally chose to mate to release. Mike showed him positions that he'd never imagined, and he found himself imagining himself making love with other men, in those very positions.

Darkness came, and they fucked in the flickering orange light of the fire, sweat and oil glistening on their bodies. Anthony was on his back. Mike squatted astride him, riding Anthony's shaft. He used his hole to caress every inch of his young lover's meat. His own rock hard cock bounced gently, erotically with his movements. Their eyes locked.

"Cum!" he hissed. "Cum for me. Give me your jizz. Come on! Fill me!"

Anthony's eyes rolled back and he loosed his semen into his lover, and it felt like his orgasm was never-ending. With each wave of pleasure, it felt like another jet of spunk was erupting from him, and he cried out with pleasure.

He was still shaking when Mike's cock began to squirt thick ropes of jizz out on to Anthony's belly. Four, five, six great spurts, followed by several smaller ones that simply caused a thick drizzle of cream down Mike's shaft as he moaned "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

They fell apart, and lay on their backs, gasping. Nothing, not even the events of the last 24 hours, had prepared Anthony for the intensity of what he had just experienced. It almost made him dizzy.

In time, they wandered off to the bedroom again and fell asleep in each other's arms. They mated again in the morning, after Mike broke the news that he had to drive back up to Baltimore for a few days.

After promising his protege that he would find a party for them to attend upon his return, and describing the pleasures they might enjoy there, Mike plunged his cock into Anthony's lusty hole and they climaxed together.

Mike dropped Anthony at the hotel a few hours later. The same clerk as before was at the front desk. Again with the seductive smile.

"If there's anything I can assist you with, Mr. Flynn, anything at all, please feel free to call."

"Oh, I'm sure I will. I'm sure I will." responded Anthony. His loins twitched as he did.