The New Guy In Town Pt. 03

Story Info
Anthony explores his new world of male eroticism.
4.3k words
4.79
3k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony went straight up to his room, fell on the bed, and slept for hours. He had never felt such exhaustion in his life, but it was a good exhaustion. Like he'd just ran, and won, a marathon. His dreams were filled with powerful erotic visions of erupting cocks and warm, slick assholes, but they didn't awaken him.

It was dark when he woke. A grumbling in his belly told him he hadn't eaten since morning, so he showered, grabbed his keys, and decided to go for a tour of the town and see what he might find to eat.

Seafood was on the menu almost everywhere, so he kept it simple and chased down some haddock with nice cold beer. Before going back to the hotel, he remembered that he might need what Mike had called "some essentials." There was a particular pharmacy that would sell them with no questions or funny looks. Mike had explained that the owners were friends of his.

Pulling into a parking spot out front, he checked his watch. The sign said it was open until 8 PM on Sundays, and it was ten minutes to.

He only needed a couple things. A tube of KY jelly, the same that Mike had used when they fucked, was first and foremost. He figured on being here for the winter, so he bought a large tube. The thought of how he intended to use it made his cock stir, but he pushed it away. The other thing was an enema kit. There were three to choose from, so he bought the most expensive. He realized that yes, an attractive young man buying these two items might definitely raise an eyebrow, but the fifty-some lady at the cash register didn't bat an eye. She smiled pleasantly and wished him a nice evening when she handed Anthony his change and receipt.

He was actually a bit disappointed when the handsome, and flirtatious, clerk was not at the front desk when he returned. David was his name, Anthony reminded himself. In his place was a pleasant enough looking fellow, who looked to be approaching sixty. The man had a slightly effeminate nature that Anthony found endearing.

He was naked in a minute after he got back to his room. And hard. After admiring his own form in the mirror for several minutes, he unpacked the enema kit. After some fumbling, he got it right, and enjoyed the pleasant sensation of warm water filling his colon. Despite lacking the intimacy and turn-on of doing it in the presence of another man, it was still something that made his cock tingle. Alone, he had the luxury of letting his mind wander.

There was really nothing terribly erotic about an enema. It was pleasant, but he figured that the fact that it was totally connected to the erotic art of man-fucking was the real source of the turn-on.

Cleansed, he took his tube of lubricant and went to the bed. He lay back and lubed up his cock, stroking it slowly and lovingly. He shifted so that he could reach his love hole easily, and began to massage the opening. He lubed his fingers, and gently began to probe. Then a finger went in, just a knuckle deep. It felt good. Deeper. He explored inside himself and found a spot that sent a new sensation rippling through him. It was that same sensation he got when Mike's thick man-root had been inside of him. Only the pressure of that big shaft was missing.

A couple minutes later, he was cumming all over himself, with two fingers buried as deep as he could get them into his asshole.

Then he slept some more.

He spent the entire day lounging at the hotel pool. About a dozen other guests came and went over the course of the day. For the Keys, it was only a mild day. To his northern blood, it was luxurious. He did spend some time in conversation with two men from the Midwest, who seemed to be a couple. It turned out they were life-long bachelors who met several times a year down here, for a week at a time.

Most of the guests were attractive men, even though he appeared to be the youngest in the place. The hotel did cater to an upscale crowd, and money did often help men in taking care of themselves. There was one pair that reminded Anthony of himself and the man who had taken his virginity. There was one difference. The younger of that pair seemed to be more masculine than the other, who was also in his forties, or appeared to be.

Anthony just relaxed, read, and observed. The thought of a trip to his room, and jamming two fingers up his ass while he jerked off did occur to him a few times, but the sun just felt too good.

He dined with the Mid-West pair, come supper time. They were able to talk about business, and good books, which was nice. By the time 9 o'clock rolled around, he was wound up with sexual desire. The fact that his dining companions had flirted with him constantly, and peppered the conversation with sexual innuendo had only inflamed that.

He noted that David was at the front desk on his way to the room.

Forty minutes later, he phoned down to the desk. "This is Mr. Flynn. I have an issue in my room I'd like some assistance with, if that's possible."

Anthony smiled when he heard David almost purr, "I can be up in about twenty minutes, Mr. Flynn, if that's all right. Should I use my pass key?"

"Yes, that would be fine." Anthony replied, trying to sound casual.

Anthony was at the window, looking out over the pool, when he heard the door.

"What seems to be the problem, sir?"

It took all of his courage, but Anthony turned towards the clerk, letting the white hotel robe fall open. "I...I seem.." he couldn't help but stutter just a bit, "to have a stiffness that won't go away."

To his great relief, the clerk smiled and closed up some of the space between them. "Maybe I can help you with that." He came up until just two feet separated them. "I apologize for having you wait. We close up the desk at ten, so..." his voice trailed off as their eyes locked and held.

David unbuttoned his shirt, then shrugged it to the floor. He undid his pants, and let them fall. He was wearing the briefest of briefs. The purple head of his cock showed just above the top. He was admirably hard. He took half a step closer, and slipped the briefs down his legs and stepped out of them.

David was blond, and there was only a small tuft of blond hair at the base of his cock. His chest and legs were as smooth as that of a woman. He looked down at Anthony's rigid manhood and licked his lips. "I think I can help you with that." he said, his voice as thick as honey.

The clerk was an excellent cocksucker, and he moaned ecstatically when Anthony's hot seed burst forth. As his orgasm subsided, Anthony looked down at the Adonis on his knees before him. David was gazing back, his face smeared with cum. Anthony pulled him up and kissed him, letting the taste of his own sperm send a thrill through his body.

"Did you cum?" he whispered into David's ear as they embraced, pressing their cocks together.

"No. Not yet." came back in an equally coarse whisper.

Anthony moved them to the bed. He pressed David to sit, and was rewarded with a hot jet of jizz the moment his mouth closed around the other man's cock. He swallowed the first squirt, then held the remainder in his mouth, letting it spill down his cheeks and down to his chest when he looked up.

They wrapped themselves in each other, kissing and licking at the creams of their loins. The kissing turned to talking, with kissing in between.

"So," Anthony got around to asking. "Is this a regular thing, doing unmentionable things with hotel guests?"

David's smile was coy. "Well, not every guest, but some. Mostly guys that turn me on. But, there's some older guys that come through here, that tip really well. Really well. And some of them really know their way around a man's body. After all, a good fuck is a good fuck. Right?"

Anthony agreed to that. "Does your boss know this kind of thing goes on?"

David laughed. "Of course. Me, Rob that works the pool deck, and Matt in the bar. Garth and Werner, the owners, know what goes on. They encourage it even, a bit. It keeps some of the guests coming back. They do have a rule about romantic entanglements, though. Just to keep things from getting messy."

As he spoke, David ran a lone finger along the length of Anthony's hardening shaft. "Do you wanna fuck? I'd like it if you fucked me." As he said that, he grabbed Anthony's hand and guided it to the place below his ball sac. Anthony pressed his finger tip against the puckered flesh and massaged it.

David reached to the night stand and grabbed the bottle of lube. He squeezed out a generous dollop on Anthony's fingers. He spread his legs wider, then moaned with pleasure when a slick finger entered him. Another when a second finger stretched his hole even further. His eyes locked on Anthony's as he added some lube to his own cock and began to stroke it.

"That's it. Work my hole. Slick it up. I wanna feel that big cock in me. I wanna feel you squirt in me."

Anthony felt the rising urge to mate. And loved it. He needed to feel this beautiful young man's hole wrapped around his throbbing cock. David squirted some lube on Anthony's cock, then slathered it with his hand. Anthony shivered with pleasure. This was an experienced hand, that had stroked many cocks. Anthony hitched David's legs up over his shoulders, and David guided him to the prize.

Anthony gently pressed his love muscle against the puckered flesh and it yielded. David gave a little gasp, and Anthony paused. Their eyes locked together while David let his sphincter relax. David nodded and whispered "All the way. Fuck me hard!"

Anthony obeyed, and the harder he thrusted, the more his mate seemed to like it. David stroked his cock in cadence with the fucking of Anthony's hips. He gasped and arched his back, then jets of silvery jizz erupted from his beautiful cock. The sight of his lover climaxing was all it took for Anthony to push deep and anoint the other man's inner sanctum with his own liquid joy.

They fell apart, their physical lust satisfied again. Sweat beaded on both their bodies. Anthony found himself experiencing a sense of awe. His wildest dreams had never prepared him for the sensory tsunami of full-on man-to-man sex.

They lay there wordlessly for several minutes. David spoke first.

"For a rookie, you fuck pretty good." he said, curling his body into Anthony's and running his hand along his muscular belly. "We'll do this again some night. But, I gotta run. My roommate is probably gonna want some of this ass tonight, too."

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Not really a boyfriend. We're roommates, and we fuck who ever we want. But he really likes to fuck me after I've been fucked by someone else. It really turns him on, which turns me on, too." He gave Anthony a wicked smile as he rose from the bed.

Ten minutes later, Anthony was fast asleep.

The next day was sunny and warm. Anthony spent the morning cruising around Key West, taking note of some properties he might consider renting or buying. The afternoon was pool time.

A lot of that was spent visiting with the two older gentlemen from down the hall. After a couple hours of soaking up the sun, they almost casually invited him to their room for some refreshments and recreation. Anthony was flattered. They were not unattractive men, and he was easily intrigued by the thought of a sexual interlude with two men at the same time.

He made a brief detour to his own room before knocking on their door about ten minutes behind them. Peter opened the door for him, wearing one of the hotel robes. When Anthony stepped inside, he let the robe fallopen, exposing his handsomely large, and semi-hard cock. Frank was already nude and reclined on the bed. He was engrossed in the act of massaging his own manhood, but smiled warmly and said "Hello, Anthony. We're very happy you could join us."

Peter moved behind Anthony, slipping a hand around his waist. Anthony felt his hardness press against his buttock, which turned him on a bit more. Peter spoke gently in Anthony's ear. "We enjoy the occasional soiree with a younger man. We find it invigorating to bring some youthful virility to our play time."

That made Anthony smile. "Well, I hope you like what I have to offer." He slipped a finger into the waistband of his swim trunks, and let the tip and a couple inches of his now rigid shaft pop out. Peter caressed it with a finger tip, then slipped Anthony's trunks down further.

Peter knelt and slid Anthony's trunks to the floor. Then he ran his tongue from Anthony's balls right to the tip before suckling on the knob. Anthony closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure.

"Now don't be greedy, Peter." Frank chastised sweetly, "We both know how much you've wanted to watch him fuck me."

Frank's vocalizing of such a fantasy almost made Anthony just unleash his spunk right there. Being watched while a man made love to his cock with his mouth was simply hotter than he had ever imagined anything could be.

Anthony and Peter moved to the bed, giving Frank the opportunity to caress their bodies with one hand while he used the fingers of his other hand to massage and lubricate his waiting anus. When they moved to the bed, Anthony and Peter had also shifted so that they were mutually sucking each other. Anthony found himself exercising tremendous self control. It would have been so easy to just lose himself in the moment and let his seed flood Peter's mouth. That, he was quite certain, would have resulted in him receiving his own liquid reward.

Frank caressed Anthony's cheek, and let a finger trace the lips that were wrapped around Peter's thick root. "Come on, big boy. I have a hole that needs some cock. I need to be fucked."

The three shifted positions again. Peter sat against the pillows and headboard, with his lover also on his back, cradled by Peter's thighs. Frank merely had to turn his head slightly to the left and he could put his mouth around the purple head of Peter's cock. Frank's long legs embraced Anthony, whose eyes were drawn to the puckered prize that his own raging cock now sought.

Frank grabbed Anthony's cock and drew it to his hole. "Fill me up!" he hissed. "Fuck me I want your cock in me. I want your jizz in me!"

Anthony slid in. The warmth and tightness sent a thrill through his whole body. His hips began to move, and Frank drew Anthony in and their mouths and tongues met. Then the hard flesh of Peter's cock was between their mouths, and they made love to it with their tongues as Anthony's cock pistoned in and out of Frank's love hole.

Anthony was in sexual thrall. The thrill of fucking a man, magnified by the added thrill of a throbbing cock in his mouth, and sharing it with the tongue and lips of the man he was fucking. Cock to ass, mouth to mouth, mouths to cock. Three became one.

Peter's orgasm was joyous and bountiful. Anthony's and Frank's lips and tongues and cheeks were slathered with his warm cream. The first burst of jizz was all it took for Anthony to go over the edge. He drove his cock deep and filled Frank's hole with his own hot seed. Frank's lips went to his ear, urging him on.

"That's it! That's it! Jizz me up. I want that cum in me!"

And then they were still. The only sound was their panting breath and the hum of the air conditioning. Anthony rose up and slid his cock from the embrace of Frank's hole. Frank's cum was smeared all over both their bellies. He could feel Peter's cream on his face, and seeing it smeared on Frank's face was powerfully erotic. Peter bent forward and kissed Anthony, then licked away some of his own nectar.

"I want to fuck you." Peter said. "Frank wants to watch me fuck you. Would you like to get fucked?"

"Oh yeah." Anthony replied. "I like getting fucked. It'll be hot being watched. Can I ride you?"

Peter leaned back against the headboard beside his lover. His cock was ready. He handed the lube to Frank, who slathered him lovingly. Anthony straddled Peter, squatting over him instead of kneeling. Frank reached under and lubed Anthony, too. Two fingers went inside him, and fucked him gently. Then, Frank held Peter's throbbing cock as Anthonyy lowered his body until he felt the pressure of Peter's plum. A little pressure, and his anal ring swallowed the tip of the prize. He smiled, open mouthed and ecstatic. And slid the length of Peter's not-insubstantial shaft all the way up inside of himself.

He fucked slowly. Rising up until the meat was about to spill out, then sliding back down. Each deep lunge brought a fresh wave of pressure and pleasure. Peter watched his face closely, enjoying the expression of pure ecstasy. Frank's gaze was fixed upon the spot where the two men's bodies intersected. Frank's cock looked even harder than it had been when Anthony had entered him.

"It's beautiful, Peter. I love watching you fuck." he said, his voice barely more than a coarse whisper.

"Do you like being watched?" Peter asked.

Anthony didn't miss a beat. Still moving, he said "Oh yeah. It just makes it even hotter." Then he looked at Frank. "Fuck my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth when Peter's fucking me!"

Frank stood and straddled Peter. Anthony's mouth opened and took the offering. Peter began to masturbate Anthony with one hand, and slid two fingers of the other into Frank's cummy fuck-hole.

Frank came first. A couple of lazy spurts of love nectar washed over Anthony's tongue. Anthony let out a satisfied moan, and Frank grunted orgasmically. Peter tried to hold back, but couldn't. He bucked up, instinctively pushing his cream deep into his fuck-mate.

"I'm gonna cum!" said Peter urgently. Frank dropped to his knees in time for the first spurt of Anthony's love nectar to anoint his cheek. The rest went into his mouth, which he shared with his lover.

The trio sprawled on the bed, sweaty and panting. Anthony lazed dreamily. He had cum in his ass and cum in his mouth, plus he knew there was a streak of jism across his cheek. The whole scenario of two virile older men, his body anointed with their seed, the smells of sweat and mansex filling his senses, it all made him almost delirious with desire.

In that moment, he would have happily offered his mouth or his anus for either man's satisfaction. At the same time, an offered hole would be a filled hole. It was like the boundaries of physical pleasure had been pushed far, far back, yet still beckoned.

He rolled right to his back, legs spread wide. His cock was stiffening at what he had in mind. The two lovers had shifted next to each other, and were snuggling causally. Anthony pivoted so that his his crotch was facing them. First he used two hands to massage his cock to full hardness. He found the string of spunk on his cheek with his fingertip, and wiped it, then suckled the cream from his finger. It pleased him that it made their love muscles twitch.

Peter said to Frank, "I think our guest is enjoying himself, Francis." Then they kissed, open mouthed. When they turned to look again, Anthony had two fingers in his fuckhole. Then he withdrew them, smeared with cum, and suckled again.

Anthony was so lost in his reverie, he didn't know if it was Frank or Peter who said "Oh God, that's so hot."

"I want you both to fuck me. Take turns. Slow and easy."

And they did. Anthony pivoted again so that he was at the edge of the bed, and the two older men stood beside it, shoulder to shoulder. Anthony pitched a leg over the shoulder of each. Frank entered him first, fucking gently while he and Peter kissed. Then they switched, then back again. Anthony was in thrall, imagining the scene from the outside looking in. Two mature men excited by his sexual desires and physical beauty, using his body as a tool for their own carnal urges.

Peter came first, muffling his orgasmic cries with the mouth of his lover. When Frank entered Anthony's hole, it was Peter's hand that stroked Anthony's cock to completion. When he came, Peter exclaimed "Frank it's beautiful!", but Frank was lost in his own orgasmic thrill.

12