The New Guy In Town Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anthony literally stumbled back to his own room and flopped on the bed, exhausted. He met another man, in the hallway, who appeared to be a decade or so older than himself in the hall. The man gave him a bit of a knowing smile that made Anthony think "Would anyone who sees me know I've just been fucked silly?" The answer was "Probably."

He had simply never imagined that he could feel the way he did. In spite of being quite exhausted, he still had a spark of sexual thrill in him. His asshole was sore, but in a strangely good way. It was easy to let his mind wander to the activities of the last couple of hours, and happily reminisce. And that's the way he fell asleep.

He awoke after dark, and went for a drive to find some food, settling on a pizza place. Then it was back to the hotel, and bed. And fell asleep for the night.

He awoke to the sound of his door opening. The bedside clock said 7:25. He was just dozy enough that the intrusion to his room didn't alarm him. A voice said "It's me." and he recognized the voice of David from the front desk.

By this time, David already had his shirt off, and was stepping out of his pants. His beautiful cock was hard and thick, ready for love. Anthony's own manhood responded in turn. David tossed back the covers and straddled Anthony's body. He leaned close and they kissed, tongues dancing. Then he said "Just fuck me! I'm already slicked up."

And he was. Anthony guided his rod to the ready hole, and they both gasped when he slid up inside of the other man in one smooth thrust. Balls deep in one easy push.

Their mating was quick and quiet. David's love cream erupted in a gusher that ran down his cock, down his balls, and down to dribble on to the shaft that was penetrating him. Then Anthony shoved hard and shot his own nectar deep into David's hungry hole.

"Oh God that was good." gushed David. He smiled wickedly. "My roommate just fucked me before I left the house, but I didn't cum because all I could think of was cumming while getting fucked by you."

They kissed a lasting kiss while Anthony's cock slowly slipped out of David's wanton hole. Two minutes later the door was clicking shut, and Anthony was alone with his thoughts. Images of the cocks and assholes of the four men he had, so far, made love to flashed through his head. Cum spurting, anal rings stretching and embracing, tongues and fingers probing, mouths sucking. It didn't take him long to be hard again. What to do?

He lubricated both hands and began to massage his hole with one finger while stroking his manhood with the other hand. A finger went inside. Very quickly it became apparent that one finger wasn't enough. A second went in. Much better.

He went slowly, using his fingers to create just the right amount of pressure that brought him right to the edge of climax. His focus went back and forth. Asshole to cock, then back. Work the hole. Work the shaft. He thought of the day he and Mike had spent hours fucking to the point of climax, then separating. Working each other's holes; working each other's shafts. Letting the pressure build. Each abbreviated fuck creating a little more jizz, so that the final orgasm was epic in both physical intensity and volume of the warm, silver love nectar.

He knew how he wanted to cum. He flipped his legs up over his head so that his hard cock was pointed straight at his face. Yes! Now a third finger went in the ass and his cock-stroking became more purposeful.

When he went over the edge, he opened his mouth and hoped his aim was true.

It was! Two nice jest of jizz shot right into his mouth while he felt the spasmic twitching of his anal ring on his fingers. He swallowed his cum, slipped his fingers out of his ass one at a time, and then just lay there, smiling at himself.

He was sleepy again, but he needed to piss. When he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror, he saw that he had a streak of jizz on his cheek. That made him smile again. For the first time ever, he could see himself as a fully sexual being.

And he loved it.

12