All Comments on 'The New Guy Pt. 01'

by NavyRigger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mmil61mmil61over 3 years ago
Well written story and very hot but...

...you need to use a spell check application. I don't know what application writers use to write their stories. If any of the word processers are used (e.g., Microsoft Word), they all have the ability to spell check and grammar check within the application.

You are a very talented writer and I look forward to your continuation of this story as well as many more yet to come. Keep up the great job!

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 3 years ago

Wow! Just fucking WOW!

BDSM, intense passion, beautiful romance and BABIES all at once. You have managed to hit all my hot spots at once. 5 stars and a fave.

NavyRiggerNavyRiggerover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks! I’ve started part 2 of the series, but it’s going to take some time to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
compelling romance

This story is a very interesting drama, a romance with some unusual elements in it, including a heroine who is not always appealing. Long as the first chapter of this story is, it is not nearly long enough to tell this excellent story. The reader is left wondering if Amanda can be reformed, what her father thinks of her romantic interests, and how all of this is going to turn out. A second chapter (at the very least) is needed to finish this Five stars story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok so I normally read and never comment on anything. Been reading stories for about 6 months to a year now. Have no idea if you are really Navy or not. I'm a former infantry Marine, 99-03 First unit into Afghanistan. I got more chills reading this story from just a Marine standpoint than I have ever read. My wife and I have been together 20 years since before I was deployed, I am now in my 40s. We have been through a ton of experiences together on all levels like the story, even up to the ending, but not quite as harsh. I really appreciate who you are, and the writing. You don't know what the response to meet his friend wanting to kill himself mean to me, or the love I have recieved from my wife, and reciprocated later as the years have gone by really means to me. I almost feel like you are writing our story in longevity. Thank you much for the read. I can't wait for more. Sepmer Fi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous