The New Gym Teacher

Story Info
A lazy afternoon turns more interesting.
1.8k words
3.96
8.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iFobia
iFobia
2 Followers

15:21 and she was lone in the teacher's room. Wanted to go through the kids' drawings to select some for the upcoming fair. It was hot and the AC was out, she started contemplating whether to just call it a day or power through and be done with it.

The door opened and the new gym teacher came in, short greeting with a courteous smile and then he went on with his tasks.

Seemed like he had just showered, judging by his wet hair and towel in his hand.

She didn't know whether it was cuz of the heat, boredom or just curiosity.l that made her come out of her usually introverted shell, but "I don't think we've been properly introduced till now. I'm Becky" she said with her hand stretched out as she was walking towards him.

He instantly smiled and gazed into her eyes as they shook hands, for some reason he was quiet. After a few moments he realized his silence and went "Oh sorry.. I'm Essam and yes we haven't been introduced yet, been seeing you around and was hoping for an introduction though."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he added.

They casually chatted for a while and she was very entertained, he was charming and funny and she just enjoyed talking to him with his funny accent. He asked about her, trying to get to know her better as they were drinking a coffee. After telling him about being single she tried to remember in her head how long it's been since she has had sex.

"How about sex?".. pulled back to reality, mildly shocked and trying to get a grasp on what she missed from the conversation she countered in a firm tone "Excuse me?!" He continued with his innocent smile unphased and said " I was asking about an ex, if you had an ex?"

Laughing, mildly blushing and a bit ashamed she just shook her head. He noticed that she misheard him the first time, but just smiled and continued the conversation, while she started to realize how attracted she was to him. It was getting hotter and she wasn't sure anymore if it was the lack of AC or if it was this tall, big, funny and charming man in front of her, but she was no longer thinking about how long it's been and was thinking more about how soon she'll have sex again, trying to keep a clear head for a rational decision.

But at the same time he was flattering her in his charming way, showing real interest in what she did for the kids in her class and just seemed to admire everything she did. Complimenting her beauty and intelligence in his subtle middle eastern way.

"Come let me show you." He said standing up while pulling her up. Embarrassed to admit that she missed the last part of the conversation as she was undressing him in her mind, she went along and let him guide her.

He turned her around and held her hands her hands crossed over her chest and pressing with his body against her back. "Now how would you get free?" His tender yet masculine voice right into her ear sent a pleasant shiver down her spine to which she flirtingly responded, "What if I don't want to break free?".

With her head tilted to the left facing him she looked directly into his eyes. With a mild smirk on his face he responded "then you'd be giving me what I was hoping for since I saw you the first time I came here."

In that moment, wearing only thin leggings and a top, she felt how he grew. She immediately realized where they were, but the feeling of risk and getting caught turned her on.

She couldn't resist as he turned her around and firmly held her hands on her back with his left hand, pulling her closer with his right hand on her waist.

Both so close tasting each other's minty breath she felt his right hand slide down and grabbing her ass. To which she exhaled sharply as if shocked and yet welcoming his action. He paused between every move he took to gauge whether his advances were welcomed or not.

Both leaned in closer starting to kiss passionately as he let go of her hands. His hands were moving up and down her back and ass, touching and grabbing while she swung her hands around his head. Their tongues locked, breathing each other in and out she felt how she was getting wetter and how he was getting harder, poking her through his sweat pants she felt how hard he was.

Breathing heavy and like tides pushing back to stop before getting caught and pulling him back closer to keep kissing. She was torn and yet was unable to stop.

His right hand slid inside her leggings, grabbing her bare ass tight while his left hand found its way up her top grabbing her bra-less right titty, squeezing her nipple and caressing her breast.

Her left leg wrapped around his waist made her put her weigh on him to partially carry her with his hand on her ass. Holding on to the back of his head with her left she looked deep into his eyes as she pushed her right hand inside his sweatpants.. she smiled as she took a hold of his hard dick. "You did this" he whispered into her ear. Proud of her effect on him she lightly rubbed his hard dick inside his pants while they kissed.

His right hand started to reach further down her ass, between her ass cheeks and to the lowest part of her wet pussy rubbing her intensely side to side while reaching further up.

He let go and turned her around while immediately pulling her back on him, pushing his right hand down her leggings and panties and caressing her pussy as he kissed, licked and bit her neck and fondling with her left titty. Enjoying how he pleasured her body gently with his hands she reached down behind her back with both hands to feel his hard dick.

Moaning louder she didn't even care about getting caught anymore, she was caught in the moment, enjoying his experienced hand carefully rubbing her clit with the side of his thumb while his middle finger penetrated her wet pussy. Squeezing her nipple and titty harder she was overwhelmed with feelings of immense pleasure and mild pain.

He pushed her over the desk that she was working on, pulled her leggings and panty down just beneath her ass in one swift move. He spanked her naked ass hard and went down on his knees, pushed his face closer and started licking her pussy from behind while pushing his left thumb inside. With his pointer on her clit on the outside he rubbed her in a circular motion. Pushing his tongue inside her wet pussy and trapping her clit between his fingers both from the inside and outside she couldn't help but moan louder and louder as he started to speed up. Squeezing her ass with his right and spanking it hard as he licked her faster. Trying to get her to cum so he can enjoy her sweet nectar. Relentlessly and without giving her a moment to rest even with her body starting to shake. He just got more eager and aggressive in his eating habits.

The automated bell rang, sending a shock down her spine almost getting her to panic while he didn't slow down. Her whole body shaking and in a slight shock from the bell scare, she could not get herself to think straight nor resist as she started to have an intense orgasm not holding back and shaking uncontrollably.

He stood up and turned her over on her back. He pulled her legs up to his shoulders with his head between her feet and her leggings still covering most of her legs, he pulled his pants down just beneath his hard dick and pushed him inside her. So slippery and wet that he easily slid in.

He leaned forward pushing his hard dick deep inside her and putting more of his weight on her as he moved his hands up her body and her top and grabbed her tits.

Thrusting hard and fast while squeezing her tits made her moan loud as she looked into his eyes with his big body towering over her. Not knowing what to do with her hands and arms while completely surrendering to him fucking her harder and harder she just let them drop next to her body on the desk enjoying the feeling of his hard dick penetrating her over and over, faster and faster. His hands caressing her tits under her top and pinching her nipples every now and then just triggered louder moans as she was ready to cum again.

He leaned in further and while groping her right tit firmly he moved the top up over her left tit and placed his right hand on her throat. Watching her now bare left tit bounce with his hard thrusts he started to choke her with his right hand, looking deep into her eyes for a sign of needing to let her breathe. She held on to his strong arm as she was unable to breathe and could only feel his dick fucking her harder, her tight pussy squeezing his hard dick and feeling her body shake.

She was close to cumming when he pulled his dick out, pulled her a bit closer and bent her legs further on her. He grabbed his hard and soaking wet dick and pushed it in her ass, slowly, carefully. "Play with your pussy" he commanded her as his dick pushed deeper inside her. Loosening his grip on her throat to let her breathe.

Once his hard dick was fully pushed deep inside her ass he started to thrust picking up speed and steadily thrusting harder. Placing both his hands on her throat he started to grunt louder as he was about to explode. Unable to breathe, playing with her pussy and tit and feeling how he was fucking her ass hard she was about to cum.

Looking deep into her eyes he let go of her throat and grabbed her legs by her ankles as he thrusted in deep and hard one last time. Both were unable to breathe for a moment as both started to uncontrollably shake both were overcome with an unstoppable orgasm as she felt his warm cum fill her ass and he felt her pussy squirting with no control from her over her body's reaction.

They locked eyes for a moment as his dick started to retract on its own.

"We've created quite a mess." Both laughed.

iFobia
iFobia
2 Followers