The New Hairdresser Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy hubby turns gay.
3.3k words
4.71
18.8k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers

Carla had just got home from the fertility clinic where she works as a doctor. I could tell immediately that she'd finally cheated on me. Months of fantasy role playing games in which she'd told me her deepest darkest fantasies about becoming a hot wife and turning me into her sissy crossdressing cuckold had clearly reached, for her anyway, a climax with an explosion of coitus. She was wired, tripping almost like she was on some kind of aphrodisiac that had sent her completely over the edge.

Before I could really descend into some faux outrageous jealousy, Carla grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom. Once there, she literally tore my clothes off. I did the same to her, any lingering green eyed monster of jealousy slowly dissipating as I stripped Carla down to her sexy underwear. She was attired in a pair of purple vintage panties - all satin and lace, black stockings and a purple balcony bra that left little to the imagination. She looked hot as hell. And there was a new aroma perfuming our boudoir. Fresh cum - I could see some of it leaking out of Carla's sexy purple panties. Instantly my cock swelled to its full four and a half inches.

It was then that Carla knew her kinkiness had claimed her a victory that would forever change our lives. There was another guy's cum in my gorgeous sexy wife and I was now putty in her hands. Carla, seeing my growing excitement, straddled me, and started gently rubbing my cock.

"I've been a very bad girl, a very naughty wife sissy hubby. But I know how hard that makes you." Carla said, as her tongue delicately caressed the tip of my engorged cock.

"Oh Carla," I said in a hoarse like whisper, "tell me all about it."

"I will hubby. I'm so full of hot gooey cum though, so as I tell you what happened you'll have to lick it out of me. But first let me take my panties off and put them on you. My very dirty cum filled panties."

Carla first held her panties up to my nose. Her purple panties were soaked with a mixture of fresh cum and her wonderfully sweet pussy juices. I couldn't resist have a lick. I was intoxicated by them. And where my sexy hot wife's adventures would take us to next.

Then Carla slid the panties up my legs until the creamy gusset touched my cock and ball sac and I gasped with pleasure. I was drunk on perversion. Overcome by the sensual satin and lace fabric dripping with another guy's cum now now encasing my cock and balls.

I was desperate to hear who had fucked Carla now. Desperate to know every last detail. And desperate to put my head between her legs and feast myself to some sloppy seconds. Carla's delightful panties had already turned me into a depraved slut.

Carla moved up the bed until pussy was right over my mouth. As she opened her legs a little wider a huge dollop of cum dropped out of her pussy. Instantly I stuck my tongue out and experienced what I can only describe as a game changer in our relationship. I felt like a horny tart. I felt like a sissy. A sissy crossdresser eagerly desiring a cock in my mouth. The cum tasted yummy. I was delirious. Immediately my tongue sprung to life eager for more.

Carla feeling my tongue darting in and out of her pussy like a man who hasn't had a drink for three days, moaned with pleasure.

"Oh sissy hubby, that's so good. That's James's cum you're devouring there, well James's and Ben's."

So two of Carla's favourite hunky doctors had fucked her. Ben was about thirty and James nearer my age (57). This was music to my ears. I couldn't blame Carla. Those two guys are built like Nordic gods. Apart from a huge visceral thrill I felt at what Carla had finally done, the only other thing I felt was pure envy. I knew Ben and James would have big fat cocks, unlike my measly little thing, and boy did Carla deserve to fucked by two outrageously well hung studs. But I was seriously craving cock now. Really for the first time in my life I wanted to suck one or two or a dozen. And I wanted to feel a cock in my boi pussy.

"Oh Dan, they both bent me over my desk - one after the other - and filled me up to the brim with their yummy cum. After all these weeks of our fantasy role playing games I could no longer resist them darling. I hope you understand." Carla said, before adding: "You certainly seem to be very understanding!"

"Understand?" I said purring with pleasure, "I more than understand my sexy hot wife, I approve...So tell me about their lovely cocks my darling. I bet they're enormous."

"Oh they are stupendous, Dan. As big as my huge black rampant rabbit."

"Oh, at least eight inches. Fuck me!" I said gasping with pleasure at the thought of such wondrous missiles engaging my sexy wife's gorgeous pussy.

"And then some my beautiful sissy. I gave myself to them completely, Dan. I just couldn't help myself. I realised that the perfect hot wife understands that no one wants a boring life and no husband wants a boring wife."

"You've got that right Carla," I said, as I swirled my tongue around Carla's clitty scooping up another teaspoonful of cum as I did so. Carla was now grinding her pussy on my mouth and tongue, her pleasure building as she, no doubt, was picturing what Ben and James had so recently done to her.

"I told Ben and James how you've been talking about them fucking me. I told them you've been talking about it a lot - especially when you and I have been having sex."

This news both thrilled and humiliated me. But the humiliation simply got me more aroused. I was definitely turning into a sick pervert.

"And how did they respond?" I asked in a very effeminate voice. Wearing Carla's purple satin panties was turning me more and more gay with each passing moment.

"Oh Dan, they absolutely loved it. If they'd not been so excited, so gagging for it, they were going to call you and put the whole scene on speaker phone so you could hear exactly what they were doing to your naughty wife. Oh, and the things they were doing Dan. Kissing me passionately. Both of them took one of my tits in their mouth and licked my nipples. Then they grasped my magnificent derriere as I took both their cocks in my my mouth. Then they pleasured me. And gave me the best orgasms of my life. Oh Dan, I wish you'd been there to see what they did to me. And how I behaved like a porn star.

Oh, how I wish I had been there, I thought, as Carla's description of the salacious events sent my tongue into overdrive and Carla once more erupted with pleasure jettisoning another huge dollop of Ben and James's cum into my mouth.

"Oh that was so, so good Dan. In fact that's the best oral sex you've ever given me. Maybe it's because you're more feminine than masculine now. And lesbians certainly know how to give great oral sex to each other. Although, I think you're more like a gay sissy than a lipstick lesbian my gorgeous hubby. Especially in those purple panties."

I sue as hell felt like a sissy. I certainly felt gay. And I felt desperately in need of cock. A cock, like mine, in panties. I needed the new hairdresser. I needed Clive...

THE NEXT DAY

It was the weekend. It was time, finally, to meet Clive and Ava. I was still wearing Carla's purple panties when I woke up. I didn't want to take them off. They were still stained with Carla's pussy juices and Ben and James's yummy cum, as well as my own pre-cum from the night before. Cleverly, and although I'd been gagging for it, Carla had not allowed me any relief.

"I know you're absolutely gagging for it hubby, but I just don't want you to wake up in the morning and feel guilty or repulsed even at the thought of being cuckolded and being a sissy."

"Little chance of that," I'd said, staring at Carla's used pussy still dribbling with the cum of her two lovers.

"Aww I know hubby. But I just don't want to take a chance."

Carla was in charge now, so frustrating as it was I finally agreed to her wishes. It took me ages to get off to sleep. But Carla gently stroked my panty clad ass and eventually I grew tired. And, her plan worked. This morning I couldn't wait to finally meet and play with Clive.

We arrived at the salon shortly after noon. It was quiet for a Saturday. I met Ava first. She was everything Carla had described her as. Voluptuous, with firm breasts, she was braless so her nipples were clearly visible. Her lips were full, natural and enticing. She was wearing a short black dress. Short enough to occasionally catch her stocking tops. She caught me staring and gave me a very flirtatious and wicked smile.

"Like husband, lik wife." She said giggling. "Your very sexy hot wife looks at me like that too." She added coquettishly.

"Well, you can hardly blame her," I said admiringly. Ava was fucking gorgeous.

"Flatterer." Ava said, laughing again.

She made me a drink while Carla momentarily disappeared into one of the massage rooms.

"Just gotta give Clive something," she said mysteriously.

When she re-emerged she beckoned Ava and I to join her. Ava locked the door - putting a sign on it that said BACK AFTER LUNCH. Ava and I then followed Carla into the massage room.

I gasped when I walked in.

Clive was bent over the massage table wearing a pair of Carla's pink panties. She knows they're my favourites. And seeing another guy wearing my wife's panties nearly gave me premature ejaculation. Clive looked so fucking hot in them. So irresistibly hot. His large ass looked almost as good in the pink panties as Carla does. I wanted to fuck him there and then. There's something so unbelievably sexy about someone bent over a desk, a chair, the bed, or, in this case, a massage table wearing full panties (I hate thongs). Clive may have been a guy, but he was a guy wearing my hot wife's panties and I was immediately filled with lust for him.

Any lingering doubts vanished the moment Clive turned around. His delicious swollen cock was pulsating inside Carla's pink panties. That's when Carla came over and removed my shirt and trousers so Clive could see that I too was dressed like a sissy. I still had on Carla's purple vintage panties, but I was also wearing a pair of her fully fashioned retro pink stockings being held up by a beautifully embroidered pink girdle, and I was wearing Carla's purple balcony bra. To any alpha male I must have looked ridiculous, but Clive licked his ruby red lips (I found out later Carla had put her favourite crimson lipstick on him) and walked over to me.

Ava then kissed Carla full on the lips grabbing my hot wife's ass as she did so. I think they did it to relax me and keep me turned on, though - much as I loved it - they didn't really need to - I wanted Clive here and now. I wanted his lips on mine. I wanted to touch his panty clad ass and i wanted to suck his cock. And I wanted his hands all over my crossdressing sissy body. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I was turning 100% into a sissy faggot. I felt less and less masculine with every moment that passed and less and less straight.

Carla wasn't forcing me to do this. I realised I wanted to do it. Just as I wanted Carla to get fucked by lots of hunky gorgeous guys whenever she wanted. It hugely turned me on. Just as wearing Carla's underwear was turning Clive and I on, making us desire each other madly.

Clive was now pressing himself against me. I could feel his cock was much bigger than mine. And the harder he pressed me up against the wall the more I could feel his manhood in Carla's pink panties pulsating against mine. They were sort of dancing with each other, both throbbing, both beyond excited by the scene that was unfolding with Ava and Carla watching and cheering us both on - making sensual suggestive comments.

"Oh that's it boys feel each other's panties." Ava said.

"Oh that's it Dan, grab Clive's panty clad ass - his pink panty clad ass. PInk panties that I wear for you, and are now turning you gay." Carla said with delight. "I can see how hard another guy gets you now, Dan. Embrace it my darling sissy hubby. Show me how gay you are."

I felt so, so gay at that moment. So very gay. So when Clive and I kissed for the first time - a feeling so insanely good I couldn't imagine kissing any woman ever again - I knew I wanted Clive's big fat cock in my mouth. I desperately wanted to please Carla, give Ava quite the show, and most importantly, pleasure Clive who looked so fucking hot and sexy in Carla's pink panties. I also realised I never wanted to wear any items of male underwear ever again. It was Carla's panties for me all the way, every day.

I knelt down and, at first took, Clive's throbbing cock in my mouth through Carla's pink panties. But his cock was leaking pre-cum profusely, making me greedy to feel the whole of his fleshy manhood in my mouth. Clive moaned with pleasure as I took the whole of his cock into my mouth. I was grabbing his panty clad ass at the same time. And knowing those panties he was wearing belonged to my hot sexy wife made me hungrier than a wolf. I was famished and couldn't get enough of Clive's cock. I was kissing it and licking it and sucking it and deep throating it, and savouring every bit of it. Pre-cum was now leaking out in ever larger quantities. Clive started thrusting his hips and gyrating his panty clad ass as his excitement grew. He was close, really close.

Ava and Carla were engaged in another game of tonsil tennis clearly getting more and more aroused themselves as Clive's excitement threatened to erupt. Carla was again cheering me on - squealing with delight as she watched me - her once straight hubby - become a sissy slut.

"Oh Dan, you are such a brilliant sissy cocksucker. I bet you can't wait to take Clive's lovely cock in your sissy purple panties ass."

Oh fuck, I thought, I really can't wait. And hearing those words I sucked for all I was worth as Clive thrust once, twice, three more times before he finally found the release he craved. Globules of cum hit the back of my throat and poured onto my tongue. I gently rubbed Cliv's cock with my hand and was rewarded with another half a dozen spoonfuls. I greedily lapped up each and every drop.

Carla and I then shared a cum kiss. It was the most highly charged and erotic and passionate kiss we'd ever had together.

It didn't take long for Clive to recover. Twenty minutes later he was ready to go again. He's about twenty years younger than I and I was so grateful for that and his stamina because I was now gagging for it. Yearning to feel his cock in my ass.

Ava and Carla kissed me and smeared my virgin ass with lube. A guy was about to fuck me for the first time as my hot naughty sexy wife watched. I was deliriously aroused. And I felt so wonderfully gay.

Still, I was apprehensive. What if it hurt? What if I didn't like it. I didn't want to hurt Clive's feelings and I didn't want to let Carla or Ava down. Clearly they were both enjoying the show. I needn't have worried.

I was bending over the massage table. Clive was rubbing his hands all over my stockings and panties. It was all i could do not to jerk off I was that turned on. Then Clive pulled the purple panties aside, just enough so he could slide his lovely cock into me. The first few inches gave me palpitations, my heart was racing. Oh but it felt so, so good. I winced when he went a bit further, feeling some discomfort, but he kissed me again which relaxed me so that he could drive the rest of his manhood into me.

As he started gently thrusting any discomfort turned into pleasure and then intense pleasure as his hands spanked my panty clad ass, before reaching round and flicking my nipples through Carla's purple balcony bra. Having my nipples touched, flicked, tweaked or licked always sends me ga-ga. Waves of pleasure started watching over me, and this only intensified when Clive grabbed my cock. Carla is phenomenal at jerking me off, but Clive was at another level. I had to face facts - I was turning completely gay. And I was loving every minute of it.

I was loving the feeling of Clive's cock in my boi pussy. It was sending me wild with sissy desires. Oh my, I thought, I love cock. I think I love cock more than I love pussy. My lips knew I was gay now. My cock knew I was gay. My ass definitely knew I was gay. Carla suspected I was gay - and she, my hot sexy wife - had turned me gay in no time at all.

Clive now grabbed my hips as his thrusting became more urgent. It was wonderful feeling his hands on my panties (Carla's purple panties) again. Any minute now, I thought, as another enormous wave of pleasure washed over me, I won't be straight anymore. The thought thrilled me deeply. As deeply as Clive was now thrusting. I manoeuvred my panty clad ass so he could get deeper and deeper until...he exploded into me. He wasn't wearing a condom which made the experience even more arousing. Then, from out of nowhere, he had some potent after shocks and as thrust a few more times I moaned with expectation. My own orgasm was mounting and suddenly I erupted too. I had my first ever sissy-gasm and it hot as hell.

If that's what a woman feels like when a hunky guy fucks her, I never want to be a straight guy ever again...

Later that night Carla and I were in bed looking at sissy porn and planning how we were going to dress up in the sluttiest lingerie imaginable and seduce lots of hunky guys and sissy faggots together.

"How do you feel now, my darling hubby?"

"I feel feminine. I feel lucky to have such a gorgeous sexy hot understanding wife who lets me play with other guys. I want suck cocks everyday and watch you get fucked by lots of sexy hunky guys. I feel like such a slut."

"And do you feel gay, hubby. Have I turned you into a sissy crossdressing faggot?"

"Oh yes you have, Carla. You are such a beautiful horny bitch and you've turned me so gay. I am a faggot forever now. All I want to do is to wear your underwear all the time. All I want, like you, is lovely cocks in my mouth and in my pussy."

Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers