Cala's Story - Origins Pt. 01

Story Info
Sissy Beginnings.
7.7k words
4.73
12.3k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
721 Followers

You've heard a lot, I believe, from my husband Dan on these pages, but you've not heard everything. You've not heard MY side of the story. You've not really heard about my depraved epiphany. An epiphany that led to my desire to become a hot wife and turn Dan into a crossdressing sissy. So come with me to the dark side, to where it all began. Remember though, that I love Dan dearly, but I also love big cocks!

Truth is, I love turning on hunky guys until all they want to do is pull my panties down, bend me over the marital bed that Dan and I share, grab my magnificently large derriere and then plunge their enormous cocks into my damp wet pussy. And I also love the thought of you sissies playing with me and Dan. I love the thought that what I'm writing here is getting you little crossdressing sissies aroused. If you were in my boudoir with me now I'd dress you in some of my retro lingerie - a bullet bra, perhaps, or a sexy waspie, some luxurious seamed pink stockings together with a pair of high waisted satine knickers? Or perhaps you'd prefer some simple cotton lace panties infused with my pussy juices? I'd even let you sniff and lick the gusset. Or maybe you'd prefer to wear a pair of my silky French knickers that fit tightly at the waist but then flare out before skimming your hips. Imagine how hard that would make your little cock. Or how about my famous pink panties that can encase even the largest sissy bulge? Dan loves wearing them with a really curvaceous vampire like corset. He's such a slut when he puts that on.

Oh, and Dan gets so turned on thinking about our Literotica followers wearing my panties like him. We should really all get together for a big girls panty party!

So...to how it all began. Dan and mine's marriage has always been good and solid and even romantic. But in the bedroom, although we'd always had fun, it was never amazing. I realised early on that one of the main reasons for this was Dan's very small - four and a half inches - cock. I know size isn't everything, but a cock that small is basically a sissy cock and not fit for purpose when it comes to satisfying a hungry pussy like mine. Great for sissy faggots, but not for real women. But then you knew that already. Didn't you - you sexy sissies - especially you CD Cindy, and you Veronica. Dan has such naughty dreams about playing doctors and nurses with you two faggots.

We bought vibrators initially to make up for Dan's lack of muscle. And the vibrators are wonderful. The big black rotating one is my favourite - all eight inches of it. Problem was Dan could never ever give me an orgasm with his tiny member so we had to use something - although to be fair Dan isn't bad with his tongue, though even that is better suited to licking cocks than pussies. And Dan looks like a fucking harlot when he's wearing my red lip gloss and sucking a nice big juicy cock. He really does look like a sexy little vixen when he's got a cock in his mouth. I love it when he gets a big fat cock ready for me. But, as I said, he can't satisfy me with his own little sissy cock - hence my desperate desire when we first got wed for him to buy him a plethora of vibrators which he duly did.

Soon I wanted the REAL THING however. Nice as the vibrators are I needed the pure flesh of a manly cock inside me. But I never could cheat on Dan. I couldn't hurt him like that so I started surfing the internet looking at female fantasies on soft core porn sites. Then one day I hit the jackpot. I came across the phrase "hot wife". And suddenly I was reading about how the hot wife lifestyle was becoming more and more mainstream. I got so excited reading articles and captions and looking at pictures that I barely noticed I was opening my legs and fingering my pussy. I was more aroused than I'd ever been in my life. Soon I was having an orgasm as I watched a woman like me - she could have been my doppelganger - getting fucked by three well hung studs as her hubby watched wearing her panties - purple satin ones in case you're interested. Of course you're all interested you sissy boys are always interested in what a woman's wearing under her dress, mini skirt or jeans. Like Dan you're fucking obsessed by our underwear. Well, I've got a secret to tell you - we hot wives love the fact you're addicted to our underwear. It's what makes it so easy to turn you gay and actually approve of our hot wife lifestyle.

The question was could I convince Dan to share me with other guys? Would he get turned on watching me get dressed in black stockings, pink panties and a pink balcony bra for a night out with my work colleagues knowing I fully intended to bring one or two of them home with me? Would he want to put restrictions on what I could do? Even if he agreed to my filthy perverted plans would he insist the guys had to wear condoms - no fucking way, I thought - I want to FEEL a hunky guy's cock inside my pussy and I wanted him to fill me to overflowing with his manly cum. Condoms were out of the question.

And, most importantly, would Dan be turned on as much as me by the thought of a guy with a big cock fucking his naughty wife? Something in me suspected he might be. For however much he might deny it, I think I've always known Dan has a very soft feminine side. How else do you explain his love of gothic fiction, the RuPaul Drag Race and the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Oh yes, I felt sure I could get Dan to go along with my saucy plan and get him to like it. Turning him sissy would, I had very little doubt, be even easier. It was just a case of pressing all his little sissy gay buttons. Especially the one labelled - lingerie. Again, all you sissies know what I'm talking about.

When Dan got home from work he could tell I was gagging for it. I was wearing my most gothic like make-up - deep red lipstick, black mascara with little wing tips in the form of a sultry Egyptian goddess; a new purple chemise, seamed fishnet stockings and full retro 1950s style pink satin panties.

"Oh fuck Carla," Dan said, "you looking stunningly hot."

"Why thank you kind sir. Now if you want a ride on the fairground you need to agree to my terms."

"Anything mistress Carla." Dan said, as he started to get undressed.

Once he was in the bed with me I kissed Dan passionately and I said I wanted to talk about sexual fantasies - his and mine. Dan's were all very nice and predictable. Watching me with another woman, sex in a public place with the risk of being caught, a bit of light bondage - being tied to the bed and spanked (actually I really liked that one - especially the thought of me spanking Dan whilst he was wearing a pair of my vintage ruffled panties).

Then it was my turn.

"You know I think about fucking other guys, Dan, don't you?"

I didn't know how Dan would respond to this, but I was pleasantly surprised.

"Of course I do. I know I haven't got a big cock or even an average sized one, so I can fully understand understand and appreciate why you would think about such things."

"Really?"

"Absolutely, Carla, you're so fucking hot I can't believe my luck at times and any hunky guy would like to ride on your fairground I'm sure."

We both laughed at this. I loved how Dan was responding. And I began to wonder how much I could push this. Could I even get Dan to think of it as his idea. To own it in other words and to positively encourage me to do it. I felt like some sassy witch casting a spell on my sissy husband. What spell was really going to work though?

"That's a lovely thing to say hubby," I said, gently caressing Dan's nipples which always drives him wild with desire for me. "So would you be willing to share me Dan?" I was now licking his nipples and using my right hand to rub his cock.

Dan was moaning loudly, but I still think the question caught him a little off guard. Well, that, and the fact I was now controlling his libido with my tongue and hands and soft husky coquettish voice. So his reply came not in anger, but was sincerely questioning.

"But what kind of husband Carla gets turned on by the thought of his wife fucking other men?"

"The best type," I whispered, before taking Dan's cock in my mouth briefly. I could feel him surrendering to me, as you other sissies would I bet, completely. Then I thought...hold on...

"Dan, what you've just said, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that the thought of another guy fucking me your naughty hot wife might very well turn you on?"

"Oh Carla, I...don't know...maybe. I mean there is a part of me that wants you to experience the joy of sex with a well endowed guy. And the pervert in me would love to watch, I think. You deserve that kind of pleasure honey. You really do. So how could I possibly get upset or complain."

I'd clearly tapped into Dan's dark side, now I had to push even further if I was not going to lose momentum and the stranglehold I had on him. I was shocked by what Dan had just said, but I was also feeling ecstatic. I was half way to becoming a hot wife with my husband's blessing. I couldn't fucking believe it.

Again I licked Dan's cock. It was almost fully erect.

"Oh Dan, do you think you'd get turned on watching me - your very naughty hot wife - sucking another man's cock in front of you." I didn't really need Dan to answer - his cock stiffened, a dribble of pre-cum ran down the tip of his now pulsating cock.

"Oh Carla, oh Carla that really really excites me."

Now I really did go all Darth Vader.

"And what about if I let this guy fuck me? Would that turn you on as well? And would you want sloppy seconds?" I said this just as Dan jettisoned a little more pre-cum. Instantly I gathered it up and put in on his lips. Before he had time to protest I kissed him hard, passionately, darting my tongue in and out of his mouth and squirrelling into his mouth as much of his pre-cum as I could manage. Dan lapped it up like a demented man that had found water in the desert. He was insatiable. If one of you sissies reading this had been there I'm sure he would have got down on his hands and knees and sucked your tiny little cocks right in front of me. Especially if you'd been wearing a pair of my vintage panties and seamed stockings. And maybe a girdle - Dan is obsessed with girdles.

Anyway, back to that night...Once more Dan's tiny cock pulsated. He was clearly enjoying this. But I still sensed some hesitation. He was clearly concerned about how far I was prepared to go. Unexpectedly, even though I hadn't really mentioned it yet, he said - in a very effeminate voice:

"You could never make me suck a cock though."

"Why ever not Dan? I'm sure you'd secretly love to. I'd let you wear my panties and a pair of my finest stockings."

"Really?" Dan whispered. It was like I had tapped into his secret garden of desires.

"Of course. I know you want to sweetie. You've always wanted to Dan, haven't you?" Again I swirled my tongue across his nipples. His heart was pounding with excitement. "Just surrender to the pleasure my darling sissy hubby. You won't regret it."

"But if I suck a cock while wearing your panties and stockings, Carla, won't that make me gay/"

The question was asked with such innocent sensitivity. But I still couldn't resist pushing the envelope.

"It'd only be gay if sucking another guy's cock turns you on and makes you cum...Do you think sucking another sissy's cock might make you cum, Dan?"

"If I wear my hot wife's panties, Carla, then I think I'll feel obliged to suck another sissy's cock for you."

I paused momentarily and opened up my laptop. I clicked on a tab labelled sissy cuckold. Dan looked shocked at the picture I'd opened up. It showed two crossdressers wearing panties, stockings and bras giving each other fellatio. Both guys were really cute and they looked incredibly sexy in their girly underwear. Dan recovered some composure. So I clicked on slideshow. Dan grew increasingly aroused as the sissy crossdressers kissed each other's lips, gave each other oral and eventually fucked each other's boy pussies. Dan was in a state of delirium.

"So, what do you think Dan? If you wear my underwear that could be you very soon."

"I can't believe how much those sissies are turning me on. I think they could easily turn me gay for you."

"Oh hubby, listen. Listen carefully Dan. And your dreams can become a reality...I think we've both known for some time that you desire to be a sissy faggot. You've always struggled with your manhood and masculinity haven't you?"

"Yes, my sexy hot wife. I really have. I know I can't really satisfy you with my small cock. And that certainly makes me more effeminate than most men and it makes me question my sexuality as well. And if I was completely straight those pictures wouldn't turn me on would they Carla?"

I was delighted by Dan's response. Now it was time to send him into a labyrinth of sissy femininity and gay urges.

"I don't think they would Dan. Alpha males would never be turned on by such images. They'd be repulsed by them. believe me I know. Most of the guys at the clinic are Alpha males and they're so hunky and sexy and beefy and straight as an arrow. Unlike you, my darling. For example, if I asked you the following questions I bet you'd answer in the affirmative to all of them: 1) Would you like to wear my panties? 2) Would you like to eat your own cum while wearing my panties? 3) Would you like cum on and in your ass? 4) Would you lick cum of MY ass? 5) Would you suck cock for me while wearing my underwear? 6) Would you suck a big fat cock with me? 7) Does a guy's body clad in women's lingerie turn you on? (I think we already know the answer to that question). 8) Does the thought of hot hunky guys fucking your hot naughty wife turn you on?"

"Yes, to all of the above." Dan answered in a girly voice.

Dan was all mine now I realised. He was completely lost in a sea of perversion. A sea filled with my panties, stockings, push-up bras, lipstick, high heels and sissy cocks. He was putty in my hands.

"I bet Dan, if I asked you to, you'd even get my lovers' cocks hard for me. Wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Carla. Anything. I'd love that. I'd love to suck a big fat cock for you."

That night Dan and I had the best sex we'd had in years. I had done a complete mind fuck on my husband and he had loved every minute of it. Perhaps things would not have worked out as well as I'd planned if I didn't dedicate the next seven days to completing the job. Problem is you see, girls, becoming a hot wife and getting your husband to become your crossdressing sissy faggot, can only be fully assured if you keep the pressure on. And once your hubby ejaculates he tends to be tempted to return to what little masculinity he has left. Solution? Porn. But only a certain type of porn.

Dan and I had never really looked at porn together. But before I left for work the following morning I had to make sure Dan was still fully onboard. So I sent him an email with links to various sissy, cuckold, hot wife, crossdressing, she male websites. I ended my email as follows:

"Oh Dan, you were amazing last night. I'm going to love being your hot wife and you being my sissy husband. Please feel free to wear my panties (there's a really dirty pair in the linen bin...you know those soft satin pink ones I was wearing last night? They're infused with my pussy cum juices. You can sniff them before putting them on as you browse these websites). I can't wait to get to work today to play the whore and bend over in my office while Simon and James - such fucking hunks - fuck me with their big fat cocks. I'll send you some pictures. Later babes XXXX

You see girls, I knew once Dan woke up he'd feel guilty for indulging my perverted fantasies and he'd be ashamed of himself as well for thinking about sucking cocks, wearing my underwear, and becoming a sissy faggot while me, his hot wife was fucking lots of gorgeous guys. So, as I said, I had to keep the pressure on.

I went to work in a pair of seamed stockings, black vintage panties and a leather skirt. I applied red lip gloss, black mascara, long false eyelashes and I wore a push up bra under my shirt, not that I really need one, my 34DD tits are still plump and delicious even though I'm now in my mid-40s. Oh my lovely sissies I'd love you to suck them for me while Dan sucks your cocks. Provided, of course, you all agree to wear my dirty panties.

I couldn't wait to see Simon and James. Simon, at 40, is five years younger than me, and James is slightly older than Dan, at 59, but they're both fucking gorgeous and I'd been flirting with them both for ages at the fertility clinic where we work together. And then there's Matthew, he's just started - gay as the day is long. Nurse by day, drag artist by night. I was desperate to get him to hook up with Dan.

Two hours into my shift I got a text from Dan.

"Fuck Carla, these websites are so hot. I'm gagging for it again."

My plan was working like a dream.

"Which one are you on my darling sissy husband?"

"The NO PUSSIES ALLOWED one."

The NO PUSSIES ALLOWED one has lots of pictures of sexy crossdressers and she males, and hot wives encouraging their husbands to not want pussy anymore only cock.

"Oh hubby. Dangerous territory. Soon you'll only want to watch me, your hot naughty wife getting fucked my hunky guys while you will only want to suck dick. Am I right?" I asked the question holding my breath. Had Dan surrendered to the idea of no more pussy already?! Did he really only want cock from now on?

"Tell me about your favourite pictures so far, Dan?"

I waited for Dan's reply with waited breath, and, almost subconsciously lifted up my leather skirt, and started to stroke my pussy through the soft fabric of my black vintage panties.

"Oh there are so many...but a few favourites include the one of the sexy blonde guy in his wife's stockings and panties, beautiful stiff cock clearly visible through the transparent silky fabric, staring into the camera saying: YOU'VE TRIED MASTURBATING TO PUSSY BUT IT DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE."

"Oh Dan, that's so fucking hot." I managed to text back, before sliding two fingers into my already sodden pussy. "What else?'

"The one of the hot sexy naked she male with the enormous cock saying: ADMIT IT SISSY BOY, YOU ONLY CRAVE COCKS NOW. YOU ARE SUCH A FAGGOT."

I was surprised by this. I thought Dan might take a lot longer to get so turned on by crossdressers and she males. But I was delighted he was losing his masculinity so quickly. The thought that my supposedly straight husband was giving into my seduction techniques so easily and becoming a faggot that craves cocks was ridiculously arousing. Like Dan, I now needed cock badly. My fingers would not suffice. I picked up the phone in my office and rang James. Unfortunately Simon, was with a patient for the next hour. James picked up immediately however.

"Hey sexy, " he said, James has fancied me forever, and he although he's always been a gentleman with me, apart from one time in a hotel lift when we both got a bit frisky with each other following a bottle of wine at a conference, he's also always been ridiculously flirtatious. "How can I help?"

"I need you to come to my office, lift up my leather skirt, pull my panties down, bend me over my desk, fuck me with your big fat beautiful cock, and film the whole thing on your iPhone so we can send it to my sissy husband."

"I'll be right there!" James exclaimed.

Girls when you want it badly you just have to act on your depraved instincts.

Depravity ensued. James and I fucked like we were porn stars. I'd be gagging or this for years. And it was every bit as good as I'd imagined. No better, it exceeded my expectations. James was sensual, passionate, and an expert at cunnilingus and taking me from behind. He orgasmed like an express train and I came like a hurricane. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had - big cocks do that to you girls. BIG FAT COCKS. Just as I exploded, there was a knock on the door and Simon ambled in and immediately stopped in his tracks. I didn't even have time to roll my skirt down or put my bra back on.

Candyboi
Candyboi
721 Followers