The New House Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking to the market he thought about why he wanted to see more of her again. He thought about how it was wrong and yet wondered why he still wanted to see it knowing it was wrong. It was like he wanted to do wrong because it was a sight he desperately wanted to see again.

At the market he picked up a newspaper to read later and then strolled to the docks to see the tall ships and the new steamers that came in. It was a good hardy stroll and seemed to take his mind away from what happened today and last night with the new house slave.

As the day seemed to go on, he walked to a bookstore to pick up a book to read too. The shopping seemed to keep his mind off his family's new slave and return to college and his readings. He also let his mind drift to how he would enlist in the army if his father refused to help him get an officer's commission too.

As the night came early, he headed back to the house before it got too late. While the walk away from the house made him think of other things, the walk back to the house brought back the memory of Lucy's bare chest. He wondered if it happened again would he give in. He felt it wasn't too bad a sin just looking and that if it didn't bother her then it couldn't be that bad.

When he got back to the house, the smell of her cooking hit his nose before he even stepped into the house. The smell of fresh home cooking was sorely missed while away and now the smell hit his memory of how great it was. He knew Loni was an amazing cook and now wondered just how good Lucy was.

He walked in expecting to see Lucy in there but only saw his warm dinner sitting on the table with a glass of water. Not eating since breakfast, he dug into the hot stew loving how good it tasted. Not use to eating along since he ate with a group at college, he ate quicker than normal. With his new book looking interesting, he went to his room to start reading it instead of waiting.

As Seth walked towards his brother's room, he could hear the sound of Lucy's soothing voice soothing him. Her soft tone sounded beautiful as she kept a nice tone to her singing. As he got closer, the sound stopped and then he heard her calling out to him, "Mista Seth, you wants to watch again?"

Seth stepped closer as he was now in his brother's room looking at her. She had yet to reveal her chest but her young face showed no issue with offering him a view of it. He thought about the walk home and how it wasn't bad if it was offered and that it was a sin worthy of being forgiven.

"If it's not a bother," he asked, wondering if she was only doing it because he was the only other person in the house.

"No bother at all. You just sits on the bed and stop worrying yourself."

She quickly began unbuttoning her dress again as he felt his heart beat faster again. She was not going slow either; her brown flesh was already visible. Before he realized it, her large milk glands were out as she moved his brother towards her darkened left nipple.

He was even closer than before as he sat on the edge of the bed only a couple of feet from her. The sky still had light in it and there was nothing obstructing his perfect view of the one breast that was exposed. He already could feel his male excitement kick in too as he wondered if she was going to see it.

Lucy continued feeding as she slowly began to rock in the chair. Seth could not take his eyes off the other nipple as he swore there was a hint of white liquid at the tip of it. He knew he was fixated on her exposed breasts and thought about how she was okay with it and yet didn't care as it was the most beautiful sight in the world to him.

Lucy looked over at him while she was still feeding Ethan. "Has you ever seen a baby feedin' before? Cause you be acting a bit strange."

Seth looked up at her face to see her gentle features of her face knowing he had to be honest. "I have heard some of the hands talk of it, but I've never see it done. Mother said she couldn't have more children and then she could. I know Loni had a lot of children, but they were all grown when I was young. Does it hurt?"

"Oh, no...not at all. Be hurtins if I don't do it though."

"I always thought you needed to have children to do it. Were you sold without your child?" he asked, knowing it might be a sore subject, but he was truly curious.

"Known some house hands that could but I had my baby the same time the misses had hers. When the pox got my baby, the misses be wanting me to feed hers."

Seth felt a bit relieved and yet sorry that she lost her child as he knew his mother wouldn't think twice about separating a slave from their family. His father hated it but when he was away, he knew a few slaves that got sold off and away from their family on his mother's orders.

With her smiling still he felt there was no tension about what she told him and that he could inquire more. "I guess he seems to like it. Do you have to do it often?"

She gave a look of dissatisfaction. "It's good for them, but he should be taken more. He gets fussy a bunch and won't do it. You can try it if you wants."

Taken back by her question, Seth did not know how to respond. She was offering him a taste and yet he wondered if that was crossing a line in the sand he made. Was it wrong and then how could it be wrong if she offered it? He looked at her not knowing if he should give in and say yes or if he should say no and deny his sinful urges.

As he hesitated more, she looked at him. "It be doing me a favor. He ain't taken enough to stop it from hurtin' me. Miss Sally had twins and they always finished me up."

Before he could say anything, Ethan began to cry, and Lucy rocked him more and made a soothing sound for him. It was enough time for him to think about what she offered too. Her voice asking for him was too compelling he thought. It was like it drew him in and that he would do anything if she asked. His heart pounded still like a war drum as he knew he was going to drink from her chest.

As she got up to put him in his crib, he got a good sniff of her and it all but confirmed that he was going down the sinful past with no stopping now. She had him in his crib and stopping him from crying as she walked towards the side of the bed and sat on the bed near him.

Seth could feel his erection painfully wanting freedom as she spoke. "Now you puts you head on my lap. It be easier this way."

He did as instructed and put his head on her lap seeing that her breasts were now inches from his face. The smell of musky milk now filled his nostrils as she brushed his hair out of the way. He just stared helpless at the darker nipple that looked so tempting to take in his mouth as if his body was hardwired to suck on.

She leaned her body slightly towards his face. "Go ahead...just suck."

He wasted no time as he drew her dark nipple into his mouth, sucking it softly for it fit perfectly in his lips. The taste of warm milk now came to him as he quickly sucked hard.

"Ohhh...nots so hard. Take the whole thing in your mouth."

Stopping his hard sucking, he moved her entire nipple in his mouth now and sucked again. The moment he started suckling he felt her entire nipple just conform to his mouth too. The warm taste of milk flowed easy too. With each suck he got more and more of her nursing milk spurted on his tongue. He managed to swallow quickly and continue without pausing.

"Mmmmm...be feeling good," she purred as he continued to suckle, feeling dirty and yet excited at the same time. He knew he was not going to stop no matter how excited his body got or if she saw it.

The milk seemed to flow into his mouth with very little effort. He was sucking with his mouth feeling her nipple just give him more and more of her mother's milk as he continued to swallow the warm nourishment. It was a little sweet as he felt almost guilty for liking it too. He didn't know why it seemed to taste so good, but he gave in and continued to suckle as if she was feeding him like he needed it and not the other way around.

The more he thought about how her nipple was in his mouth feeding him, the more he felt his body become excited by it. The squirming could not be helped either as he felt his erection pressing against his pants.

"It's no bother if you plays with your thing. It looks mighty painful," she said in a somewhat soothing tone

Not understanding what she said meant, he pulled away from her tit as he felt a few droplets on his lips from her leaking. "What do you mean play with it?"

Lucy looked down at him and sounded confused. "You do be playing with it? Be mighty painful to not be realizing yourself."

Seth wondered if it meant sex as he confessed what she probably already knew from listening to him at dinner last night when he brought up courting a girl. "I have never been with a girl before. Is that what you mean?"

She had looked down at him with a face of concern and pity. "Nobody be tellin' you about touching yourself? Maybe one of the hands on the plantation talk about what do when urges be comin' on strong?"

Seth quickly thought of sex as he knew that a few slaves did tell him about that, but he also remembered his mother preaching furiously that sex outside of marriage was a sin. "You mean you want me to put it in you?"

"No...no Mista Seth. Not putting it in me, but you touching it till it be feelin good."

With a look of disappointment and awkwardness he answered not knowing what she was talking about as he never let himself get overly excited without forcing himself to calm down until it went away. "Sorry, I have never done that before."

The sound of her voice still sounded compelling as she calmly stated, "Well I be thinkin' you needs to do it now. Get your breeches down so you can do it."

Not wanting to disappoint her and curious, he complied. He felt nervous about it and also felt his member lose strength because of it. He could not remember the last time he was naked in front of someone, but he felt she was going to help him and nothing else. He just gave in and pulled everything down to reveal his somewhat soft manhood to her.

He did not know if she was going to laugh or make fun of him for not knowing. Instead he felt her guide his hand to his member. "Grabs it here and just do what comes natural."

Awkwardly, Seth started stroking and quickly he felt her hand on his. "Slow like. Don't be going too fast."

As he slowed down his pace the sensation was overwhelming. It was like his body craved it and his member became fully aroused again. His mouth opened in a moan and quickly Lucy put her other tit right in his mouth. "Shhhhhhh now. Just keep doing what be feeling good."

After a few strokes she let go and he began suckling her fresh nipple, feeling her warm sweet milk flow fast once again. Savoring the taste with each swallow, he guided his hand the length of his erection feeling an uncanny sensation like he was doing something good for his body.

The more he moved his hand up and down his shaft, the better it got. It was like something was building inside of him. He in turn sucked her nipple faster and a tad bit harder allowing more of her milk to flow into him mouth.

"MMMMMMmmmmmm...that be feeling real good," she moaned, confirming he was okay to continue at that pace.

The sensation to his body was like nothing else he felt. The building up of pleasure was almost becoming too much. It felt strange and good at the same time. Not knowing what to do, he moved his hand away. Lucy then grabbed his hand putting it right back on his now throbbing member. "Keeps doing it. Don't stop till it comes out of you."

The pressure to go grew and before he knew it, he sucked hard and then felt his body contort. He pulled away as a sensation of pleasure ripped through his body. It was like his whole body was experiencing this amazing sensation too as he felt that it all came from his member too. He moved his head seeing his male member act like a fountain as his warm pearly cream flowed out of the tip.

He quickly got up wiping it as it seemed to flow out of him still. "Ohhh...ohhh it's still happening."

She moved his hand away and gave him a calming smile. "Be okay...I be cleaning up for you. Did it feel good...since it be your first time and all?"

"It did...I did not know I could do it by myself though. I thought I had...guess should be with a woman," he confessed feeling guilty and embarrassed that he did not know.

He watched as she made no effort to cover up but only reached for a hand towel that she had on the chair. With it in her hand she reached for his hands, cleaning them before bending over to clean up what came out of him and landed on the floor.

"I didn't think that was going to happen like that. I can clean up," he offered not wanting her to clean up his mess.

"No trouble. I gots it," she answered as she finished and stood up handing him the washcloth for him to wipe himself clean.

Seth stood up and wiped himself and then quickly pulled his pants back up. "Thank you. Can we please not tell anyone about this?"

Lucy was buttoning her dress when she looked up at Seth and gave a big smile. "I would never breathe a word Mista Seth. I should be thankin' you though, it was hurting till you helped out. Little one does not feed from me like I needs him to."

Before Seth could respond, the sound of crying from Ethan interrupted him. Lucy got up to tend to the child. As he watched her tend to him, he knew that she showed him something about himself and he didn't know if it was sinful or he had been denied it for years.

He left to his room to ponder if she opened the door to a sinful nature or that he was never shown or told about something that felt so wonderful. He knew she was a slave and yet he knew he never forced her to do anything.

The idea of bossing around a slave was nothing new, but he felt it was his parents that did it. The only person that he was around was Loni and the children of the hands. Loni acted like a mother and then other slave hands he played with acted like friends to him. The idea of bossing one around seemed like something he never needed to do.

About an hour into his book he went downstairs to drink something and saw Lucy sitting on a chair knitting. She looked up at him with a big smile. "Be needin' something?"

"Ohh no. Just some water."

"You know Loni spoke bout you all da time. Seemed like every time we talkin', she be talking bout you. Guess I can see why now," Lucy said as she went back to her knitting.

"Did my mother say anything?" he asked, wondering if she even acknowledged him since she did not like him going away to college nor the fact he wanted to seek a commission in the military in a year.

"Miss Abigail seemed softly busy with other things. I know she be talkin' good bout you if she had time. You know she be havin' to deal with a baby."

Seth decided to give into his bad feelings about his mother and how she was still angry at him for going away to college. He also knew his mother was furious with him when he mentioned the military too. He just wished his father was around to stop her resentment of him.

"Best turn in," Seth said not wanting to let the conversation go further as it would lead to an outburst he had been holding back against his mother.

***

When Seth awoke from his sleep the sun was shining in his face and a new day was before him. He thought about taking a horse out of the stable and heading towards the family plantation but knew that his father was coming into town soon. As much as wanted to be away, he also knew that his father was paying for his college and knew people that could help him get a commission in the military.

Dressed and deciding to visit the city again, he thought about what he had been missing out on and felt it was time for him to experience the city without limits of where to go. He walked downstairs full of energy to take on a glorious day when the smell of a cooked breakfast hit him.

He walked into the kitchen smelling bacon and cooked eggs. Lucy or his brother Ethan were nowhere to be found and he thought she was probably changing him. On the table was a plate of bacon, biscuits, a glass of milk and fried eggs.

Not wasting any time, he sat and ate, biting into the eggs and bacon savoring a great home cooked breakfast. When he took a nice sized gulp of the milk, he instantly recognized it as breast milk. It was still warm, and the sweet taste flashed the memory of him actually suckling it out of her breasts too. The taste was a bit strong as it was not taken in small doses like from her breasts, but he still drank it not flinching with the taste either.

Lucy walked in the room to see that her breakfast was finished, and her milk was drunk. "Sorry bout the milk Mista Seth. I had to do something with it."

Seth stood up from the table and smiled. "I don't mind at all. I am rather partial to it now."

She smiled back. "Need to head to the market. Can you write me a pass? I don't know anyone in the city to speak for me."

Seth knew that an unfamiliar slave walking through the streets might bring unwarranted problems. Seth retrieved some paper from his desk and scribbled a quick pass for her. He then watched her head off to the market with his brother in tow.

Not wanting to sit in the house and do his studies, he decided to chop some wood and do some of his chores before going to the heart of the city himself. Even though his parents were not around much on the plantation, the overseer would give him random chores to do. He said a boy needed to build strength and made him do certain physically demanding jobs to build his strength.

As Seth spent most of the afternoon getting wood chopped and doing some other random chores, he saw Lucy carrying some goods from the market. Ethan was on her back in a carrier and looked passed out. As she walked up onto the porch, she had a great big smile to her. He figured he was going to head into the city but since Lucy was home, he felt like the city could wait.

"Oh Mista Seth, you look beat like a horse. Best you come in and take a rest. Nobody be needin' that much wood. Miss Abigail would tear me up if she knew you looks dirty likes that. Come inside...I have a bath ready in just a bit."

Seth walked inside and sat at the kitchen table and waited for Lucy to come back from putting Ethan in his crib. When she walked in, she had a large bathing tub. She then drew some water and put it over the fire to get it hot for him. He didn't think he was that dirty but also didn't want to argue with her about anything.

She walked over to him once the tub was filled halfway and began removing his shirt. Once it was gone, she threw it to the side. "Be getting you some clean clothes too. Nobody be liking a dirty man. Get you right fixed up and clean as a baby once you in the bath. Water be nice and hot too."

As she reached for his pants, she undid the belt before he knew that she had no issue with seeing him nude. Not stopping her, she pulled his pants down as his member flopped out in front of her. Wanting to be modest he thought about covering up, but then quickly thought he should get in the tub first and then cover his privates.

Once in the tub, he did what he thought was proper and put his hands onto of his groin. He knew she saw it before, but he still felt like he should be modest. As he did that, he saw her put his clothes in a pile and then hand him a small bar of soap.

Just as he took the soap she bent down on her knees. "Be helping me again?"

"I guess," he uttered, not knowing if it was with her milk supply or with something around the house. He got his answer once she began unbuttoning her dress though.

Seth could feel his heart beat faster again as he also felt his member respond to the visual stimulation as well as the memory of what happened last time. Her large breasts dropped free again as she moved closer so her nipple could be taken in.