The New House Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed a hold of her hips and then began a good steady pace of loving her body. Her backside absorbed his thrust as his love member slid through her love flower easily each time. She reached back holding his hips as his hands went to her breasts holding them and knowing that her bosom was full of milk and fed him not too long ago.

The sound of his body hitting hers as he pumped his body against hers was muffled by her dress that was bunched up at her waist. He wanted to rip her dress off and have her nude for him so she would know that there was nothing about her that he didn't love. His thoughts were that of loving her in every way possible.

His thrust got faster as he felt the build up of his release coming. She left go of his hips in return and put her hands on the table to support herself from the blows of his lovemaking. She leaned forward as he grabbed her hips harder and continued to plow into her sex each time. The familiar vice like sensation around his shaft followed too.

The harder he pushed and pulled her body into his, the more he felt a wet slippery sensation around his member too. As her sex walls got tighter he thrust through it, hearing a few soft moans from her. Still he continued his motions as her body seemed almost limp and yet willing for him to love the way he was.

As he was getting close to finishing, he grunted slightly feeling his sex becoming like an iron rod too. The sensation of needing to finish became greater and greater and before he knew it, he was feeling the need to let go. The sensitivity at the tip of his member was overwhelming and all he could do was push deep and hold it in her. His love rod felt bloated right before he climaxed too.

"Ohhhhhhh...good God..Ohhh," she moaned just as he released his loving climax in her.

Not being able to move out of her sex, he kept himself deep in her and just let his love flow into her. She looked at him now as her mouth was open and her face showing a pleasure to it. He returned the look as he gave into his climax, letting it pump out of him and into her love canal as if they were connected and she needed it to live.

She moved away and then let her dress drop to the floor. "You gettin too good at this."

Just as he began cleaning himself, she reached under her dress to do the same. "You do be knowin' that you could be puttin' a child in me."

He sat at the table catching his breath and energy. "That is a danger. Do you want to stop?"

She walked over to him putting her hands on his shoulders and then leaned down to kiss his cheek. "I don't minds. It be yours though. Won't be having freedom either. Mulatos be working in the fields like the rest of dem too. Misses be awful upset too. She gonna question who put a mixed baby in me."

"I can arrange something with my father. He only sees my mother so often and he has his own negroes," he said thinking that he could say something or that he could ask his father to take her and give his mother another slave.

She leaned down kissing him again. "I still wants you to do it with me. Baby come and I can handle it."

He looked to the side and up at her smiling face. "You do...not worried?"

"Best we do it when everyone is sleeping tonight. Not worried at all, just don't be getting all upset if you be seen me with a baby next time you see me."

"My mother finds out and you will be sold," he hissed, not wanting to lose her.

"I can handles the Misses. Besides, I be saying it was done before I become hers. She only be owning me for month now," she answered, walking away and cleaning up the prep table.

He stood up looking at her as she seemed not to be bothered at all. "You would say that."

She put her hand on her hip smiling at him like she knew something he didn't. "Not going to be sold off for something that I didn't do for all she thinks. Besides...I ain't having you leave without me having you one more time."

"Tonight?" His eyes opened.

She motioned with her hands for him to leave. "Gets off to your books or something else. I don't want to waste your energy and have nothin' for me tonight."

He smiled and left. All he could think of was that she was everything he wanted in a person to love. The idea that she was his was everything he felt and a warmth in his body came to him knowing that she wanted him just as bad.

With a few letters he needed to write done, he decided to get a few things for school in the city. It was close and he even chose taking a horse this time and not spending the time to walk. He figured his father would be back before the sun went down and that he would join him for dinner. With a lot of friends in the city, he knew his father could spend a week just visiting people, but he also knew that his mother was coming back in a day and he probably wanted to leave before she did.

The day passed quick and Seth got what he needed for school and a few other things for the trip done, so he headed back. He could see his father's carriage there and when he walked in, he saw his brother in his father's arms. He greeted him and then told him he would join him for dinner and would leave in the morning.

As he walked into the kitchen, he saw Lucy walking back and forth preparing the meal. As he walked past her, he couldn't help himself and grabbed a good part of her backside. She quickly turned to him giving him a scowl. "Don't be caught now. Best keep your thing tucked away."

"I can't help myself around you," he admitted smiling.

She put a pot down and then walked over to him pushing him forcefully down on the chair. She then looked towards the door before reaching for her buttons of her dress. "Hurry up."

As she quickly did a few buttons on her dress, she pulled out her right breast for him. He instantly latched on to suck. Although the flow of milk was there it was not overly strong. He thought more of being with her tonight than the fact her nipple was in his mouth.

She put her hand to his head as he sucked. "I want you real worked up for me tonight too."

All he could think about was being with her as he sucked. He was swallowing more and more of her warm milk as he sucked as he figured it was because of him. Just as he was settling into sucking, she pulled away and began to button up her dress.

"Be coming this way," she said as he heard his father's footsteps on the floor coming towards them.

He stood up and went to the door to see him and get some distance from her to not seem like something happened. As the steps got closer, he greeted his father who had a sleeping baby in his hands to give to Lucy. He figured she was going to attend to that as he went to his room to be out of the way.

While at dinner, his father brought up what the military was going to offer him and that his fellow representative would happily get him a commission. Seth did know it was not something high, but it didn't matter to him. He prepared for it in college and wanted to switch to a military school but was blocked by his mother.

After eating and the conversation after he noticed he did not see Lucy. He did hear his brother crying and knew she was handling him. His father did bring up the rift between him and his mother and Seth agreed to settle it. He settled into a conversation about politics and listened to his father's stance on the issues. He chose not to engage him on matters he disagreed with too as he figured keeping the peace was needed tonight.

After a few drinks of brandy with his father Seth retired to his bed hoping that his father had enough brandy in his body to make him sleep through the night. His lamp was out and his eyes close to his pocket watch waiting for at least a few hours to pass before visiting Lucy. All he could do was feel his heart pound with need for her as his body felt tense and loose about what was going to happen too.

It was going to be the last night for awhile before he would see her again, hoping that everything would stay as is with his mother's whims of getting new house negroes too. It wasn't out of the realm of possibility to buy and sell slaves that she deemed unworthy. He remembered his uncle telling him that as a child she would have some slave beat just so she knew they could feel pain like normal people.

With the night upon him and his courage mustered of getting caught, he turned on his lamp and ventured out to see her. Walking staggers as to not step on the loose boards he knew of, he made it to Lucy's small bedroom at the end of the hall. It was next to Ethan's room and also had a conjoining door so she could go into the room without even being seen in the hallway.

As he got to the door it opened for him as he knew she was holding the door open from behind it. He walked in to see she had her lamp dimly on as his now added to hers making the room brighter. Just as he walked in the door it closed and he turned to see her fully nude body.

The sight of her nude body in front of him almost made him step back as he spoke in surprise. "Ohhh my."

"Something wrong?" she responded, stepping back from him.

Not wasting a moment as time was too precious to him to waste with her, he closed the distance putting his hands on her hips holding her. "You are the too beautiful for me."

She looked like she was going to say something, but she moved in to kiss him. As he saw this, he did the same and then felt her lips against his. She opened her mouth and he took the initiative to find her tongue with his. Exploring her mouth and caressing her tongue with his, he let his hands explore her body.

As she did the same, he felt her begin to undo his pants and then ultimately finding his aroused manhood. She slid her hand along the shaft teasing it and working it up even more he felt. His hands then caressed her large brown globes, feeling the weight and softness to them as he then pulled every so slightly on her nipples before hearing her moan out from his touch.

Being pushed to the bed ended the kissing and groping as she now stood up over him as he was nude on the bed. She smiled at him with a look of pure loving lust. "I wants to be on top of you. Need you to know that I want it just as much as you."

Moving onto the center of the bed, he watched her get on the bed slowly. Her large breasts hanging down showed off their full size and roundness to him as she straddled his legs. She then moved up on his body before hovering over his length.

She smiled wide at him and then positioned his tip right at her flower and then she sunk down on it. As he felt his tip part her love flower, the snug warm wet sensation enveloped his member. Her sex tunnel was like nothing else to him as she then moved slowly back and forth on it.

Seth reached up caressing and cupping her breasts as she leaned down slightly letting him have better access to them as she continued to rotate and grind down against his body. He felt her tight love canal constrict against his member as she did it too. When she did open her eyes, it was followed with a big smile which he returned.

With her finding a rhythm of back and forth and rotating her hips, it was like he was feeling her entire love canal in a slow loving motion too. When he finally got to her nipples, he was rewarded with a thin stream of her breast milk.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned as he kept pressure on her breasts and nipples, letting her warm milk cover him like it was a badge of love. He then finally moved his mouth over her nipple as he pulled her close.

Seth sucked her tit hard letting the milk flow fast in his mouth as she was not stopping her movements on his member. He switched breasts and did the same as he heard her holding in her moan, but feeling her love become tight like before.

Lucy finally pushed him down on the bed holding her hands on his milk covered chest. Her ass was bouncing on him hard like she was galloping on a horse now. He could feel his entire length go in and out of her love faster and faster now. She was not slowing down as he felt her sex gripping his manhood and the sliding action of going in and out of her building in his core of release.

The more she bounced on him, the more he felt his manhood being pleasured by her slick love. The sound of her body hitting his filled the room as if she didn't care about being caught. Her eyes fixated on his as he stared at her like she was the sun lighting up a dark day. His manhood throbbed for release as her sex enveloped it even though he felt it getting tighter.

The feeling of getting close came to him but it didn't matter. All the muscles in his body then got tighter as he was on the brink of exploding his soul into her. She smiled wide and then moved closer kissing him. Instantly he made sure his tongue met hers as he knew there was nothing holding him back from emptying his seed inside of her now.

She gripped him tight holding on as he moaned in her mouth as she moaned in return. He felt his pulsating member finally let go as the pressure was too much, feeling her sex hole constrict tightly as his climax now thundered throughout his body. The pleasure of emptying his love nectar inside of her was both satisfying and emotional as he knew that she was accepting his love seed in her.

He continued to kiss her as he felt his manhood draining into her as he felt her sex wanting it and massaging it for more. His tongue was still exploring her mouth as she held onto him as he wanted her to stay onto him for eternity. Time seemed like an enemy as he wanted more and hated that his member was losing strength too.

Lucy finally leaned back smiling at him as he saw her dark nipples dripping slightly. "You mine Seth Childs. Gonna love no man like I love you."

Just as he wanted to say the same back, she put her fingers on his lips stopping him. "Don't talk. Just know that no matter what be happening...I love you. Will always love you. God knows I want more, but I will take what is given to me."

She then got off of him and as he stood up to kiss her, she put her hand over his mouth. "Don't...just head back to your bed. Be loving me in your heart all I want. But you got to go now."

As he was pushed out of the room naked holding his clothes her door shut and he heard a few whispers from her. He stepped back hearing the floorboard creak loudly as he knew the sound could stir somebody awake. Retreating back to his room he wanted to comfort her, but another door opened as the quiet night was no longer.

****Dialog of slaves.****

The dialog of slaves is not perfect in this story and I know that. If I wanted to make it historically accurate is would be very difficult to read as an erotic love story. Not all slaves were treated the same and not all speech is the same either.