The New Housemate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'd like that," she said, a vacant tone to her voice.

"You'd like me to show you how Amy became a goth, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," she said, her genuine curiosity mixing with the suggestion, "I'd like that very much."

"You'd like to know how Amy became my girlfriend, wouldn't you?"

"Yes..."

"Good, good girl." Alice came closer, and gently stroked Sarah's cheek. "So take the afternoon off work, and come with me, and I'll show you - you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

That last suggestion was too much too soon, and Sarah's conscious mind rebelled. She remained stationary, listening to Alice and inhaling the spray, but she started to disagree.

"No... I have a big presentation with a client - I can't miss it - I can't take the afternoon off."

"But you want to, don't you?"

"No," she said, a little firmer. "No, I don't."

Sarah blinked, and felt as if she'd woken up a little, even though she hadn't been asleep. She shook her head, as if to shake off a feeling of fog in her mind.

"It was nice to meet you, but I have to go back - please tell Amy I came."

Alice smiled, and shrugged her shoulders.

"Will do."

If Alice hadn't planned ahead, that would have been the end of it for now - Sarah would have returned to work, perhaps the vaguest remnants of Alice's suggestions lingering in her mind.

Fortunately, Alice had planned ahead - she knew Sarah was working, and had a contingency plan just in case.

It all happened in a flash. Sarah left the shop, and collided with a big man in overalls carrying a tin of paint. Really, it was just a nudge and certainly not enough to do any damage, but the man reacted as if he'd been hit by a train, launching the paint in Sarah's direction. Alice had one intention - that Sarah's outfit be ruined - and he succeeded admirably.

She said nothing, standing in shock as the builder swore at her, dropped the tin to get a little more paint on her tights and shoes, and then stormed off.

Alice gave it a moment before coming out of the shop.

"Oh my goodness, Sarah, what happened?"

Sarah said nothing - her mind was racing, a combination of the shock of the encounter and the lingering effects of the spray.

"Your clothes, they're ruined - and what about your big presentation?"

Talk of the presentation forced Sarah's attention back to reality.

"Oh god," the colour drained from her face, "what am I going to do? I can't turn up looking like this."

Alice bit down on her tongue to suppress a big smile.

"Well, this is a clothes shop - I'm sure I can lend you something to wear. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Sarah didn't reply, so Alice took her by the shoulders and gently pushed her back towards Black Rose. The young businesswoman stepped back into the shop, got another whiff of that smell and noticeably relaxed.

Alice smiled - this was proving easier than she'd hoped.

She moved round in front of Sarah, sliding her hand down the woman's arm until she found her hand, which she held gently.

"Come this way - I'll show you to the changing room."

Alice pulled her through the shop to an area at the back, surrounded by a black curtain. She led Sarah through - a clothes rail, a couple of ornate mirrors and a few chairs were positioned strategically.

There was a large cardboard box sitting under one of the mirrors - Alice walked over to it, and nudged it over to Sarah with her foot. Sarah looked down, noticing Alice's combat boots.

"Here, put your clothes in this for now, and I'll see what they have in stock. Fully strip now, Sarah," she said with a smile, "you'd like that. I'd certainly like that, and you'd like to make me happy, wouldn't you?"

Sarah breathed in deep, taking in a lot more of the spray that was hanging in the air.

"Yes, I'd like that."

Alice left Sarah to her own devices - she already had an outfit prepared, something gothic but just about appropriate for the office - and she went to the shop's back office to pick it up.

Sarah, meanwhile, stood still. Something in her mind said that this wasn't right, and that she wasn't going to strip naked for some stranger. But something else shouted a little louder, and told her to do it - she needed a change of clothes and, well, it'd make her and Alice happy.

It was a process, removing her clothes and avoiding getting any paint on her body, but she did it. She stood in a matching cream bra and pantie set - simple but sexy - and ignored that little voice in her mind saying there was no need to change underwear too. She unclipped the bra, and let the panties slip down her long legs - she placed them in the box and, devoid of commands, stared semi-vacantly at her reflection in one of the mirrors.

Alice had been standing outside, waiting and sneaking some peeks at Alice undressing. She was hot, Alice thought, and she'll be a lot hotter by the time I'm done with her.

She pulled back the curtain and stepped into the changing area, a pile of clothes draped over one of her arms. She placed them on one of the seats, and couldn't help herself.

Alice moved behind Sarah, and placed her hands on her stomach. As she spoke, she moved them up slowly.

"Oh my goodness, look at you, Sarah - you're so beautiful. If I had a body like this, I'd be over the moon with it. You're so hot - so beautiful - and your body needs all the attention. I know what I'd do to this body - how I'd treat it, and how I'd make you feel. Good, like only a woman can make another woman feel."

Her hands grabbed Sarah's breasts, her rings positioned in such a way that they rubbed up against Sarah's erect nipples. She was getting turned on - good, Alice smiled.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, Sarah? You'd like a woman to show you how to feel good, wouldn't you?"

"Yes," she almost shouted it out.

Good, Alice thought - that's where I want you to be at the moment. She wanted the tension to remain, buried subconsciously in Sarah's mind, until the moment she decided to release it and make her just like Amy.

Alice removed her hands, and was pleased by Sarah's low moan of disappointment.

"Right, time for you to get dressed, Sarah," she stepped away from the naked businesswoman, "you don't want to miss your meeting."

The mention of the meeting again kicked Sarah's mind into gear. She moved over to the pile of clothes and, without so much as a look, she started putting the items on.

Alice watched in delight and, if she was honest, a little bit of arousal, as Sarah put on the black and grey matching bra and panties. After that, she started sliding the black tights up her legs. She looked good in underwear - Alice was gutted she couldn't have her way with Sarah right now.

Oh well, she forced herself to think that good things come to those who wait.

In this case, she smirked to herself, with an emphasis on 'cum'.

Sarah got dressed, and Alice was pleased with how good the outfit was. She hadn't gone elaborate at all - no, she wanted an outfit that would effectively blend in, starting off small just as she'd done with Amy.

The businessman began with a black blouse - it was simple, sleek, with a slight ruffle of the sleeves. She pulled on a pair of trousers next - they were just simple black pants, nothing too exciting, but necessary for the look.

Alice lit up a cigarette and watched as Sarah pulled on the black blazer, and started smirking as Sarah put on the shoes.

They were Alice's favourite part of the outfit - a pair of black ankle booties, laces on the front and three-inch heel on the back, which almost had a Victorian quality to them. Alice loved the boots - they were hers, and she was slightly reluctant to let them go - but this was all for a very good cause.

When Sarah was dressed, her eyes drifted over to the mirror - she looked at herself, surprised and confused and a little turned on.

"Oh my goodness," Alice was on her feet, cigarette hanging from her lips, "look at you, Sarah - you look so sexy. You like looking that sexy, don't you?"

Almost instinctively, she sniffed for more of the spray in the air.

"Yes, I do," she said, "I love looking this sexy."

"You look so sexy, so strong, so domineering - you're happy I could offer you a change of clothes for your meeting, aren't you?"

"Oh, god yes," she said, a little passion creeping into her voice. "I'm so grateful - I don't know how I can ever repay you, Alice."

Alice removed the cigarette from her mouth.

"You could give me a kiss, for one."

She leant in, placing her lips on Sarah's. For a moment, Sarah's conscious mind wanted to revolt, not certain what was happening, but her desires forced it away - she was aware she was pushing back, kissing, desperately trying to release some of the tension Alice had built up. The kiss was soft and gentle, then it became rougher, as Alice forced her tongue into Sarah's mouth and took charge.

Sarah was happy to let her take over - at that moment, all she needed was Alice to hold her, and to care for her. If she was making Alice happy, that was everything.

But eventually, a couple of minutes later but what felt like an eternity in Sarah's mind, Alice broke the kiss.

"I think you need to go back to work, Sarah - these deals won't make themselves."

Reluctantly, Sarah made her way to the shop door, but stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned, and noticed the spray bottle in Alice's hand a split second before she was blasted in the face.

She blinked, dazed, and Alice told her opportunity:

"Remember nothing that happened here, Sarah, but know that everything is okay. Let it come to you in fragments, and appear in your dreams. Dream of me, Sarah. Dream how being here, being dressed like this and pleasing a goth dyke - dream of how hot it makes you feel. Dream of how much you want to feel like this all the time. There's nothing better than feeling like this."

Alice stopped talking and, seconds later, Sarah shook her head and blinked.

"What was I saying?" she asked.

"You were saying that you need to get to your meeting. Don't worry - I'll tell Amy you came by."

"Oh," the last suggestion clicked in her mind, "oh, okay, thank you. It was nice to meet you, Alice."

Sarah left Black Rose, and left Alice with a big smile on her face.

She loved planting the seeds of a transformation.

But even better was watching them grow.


12