The New Housemate Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah meets a goth girl at a club.
5.9k words
4.56
14.4k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: After her encounter with Alice, Sarah is keen for a night on the town. She doesn't anticipate meeting a girl who will help further change her perspective...

The New Housemate Ch. 03

As she downed her third shot of the night, Sarah knew it was going to be a good one.

But her thoughts at the moment were on finding a hot young man to give her a night of fun, a good hard fucking to ease her sexual drought.

She never expected that wasn't going to happen.

In fact, she never anticipated quite how the night was going to play out at all...

***

The presentation had gone like a dream. She was so grateful that Alice had provided her with a spare outfit after hers had had an unfortunate encounter with a can of paint, and there was something about the all-black attire that changed her attitude. She felt like a new woman - assured, dominant, as if she didn't care what the world thought of her.

And it translated in the conference room - she closed that deal, and she got a hell of a lot more out of the Americans than they initially wanted to give. She wasn't taking no for an answer, and the clients respected that.

Harriet called her into the office for a meeting when the call was over, and it was all good - there was talk of a massive pay rise, and a definite promotion, in the near future. Sarah's star was in the ascendancy, and she left work that evening with a huge spring in her step.

Maybe I should head back to Black Rose one day to pick up some other clothes, she thought - there was something about this outfit that gave her a confidence she didn't know she had inside of her. It was as if there was a whole other Sarah, just waiting for the opportunity to emerge, and Alice had found her with a little outfit change.

And so, riding high and ready to take her wonderful day to new heights, Sarah had prepared for a night out.

Sarah flicked through her wardrobe, and prepared some of the old staple outfits, laying them out on her bed - a red minidress that hung to every curve, stylish ripped jeans and a dark green crop top, a pink vinyl miniskirt and a stylish knotted T-shirt. She loved these outfits, and they'd certainly gone down a storm in the past.

But as she stood there in the matching underwear Alice had provided earlier that day, something in her mind said that these weren't the right choices - the old outfits didn't feel entirely right for her mood that evening. This new, assertive Sarah thrived on darker colours - and she knew she had some stuff in black.

Sarah had a pair of black wetlook leggings that she rarely wore, but tonight felt like the night to get reacquainted. She slid them up her legs, slowly as if to enjoy the sense of the black material engulfing her. For her top half, a simple black crop T-shirt, which accentuated her breasts and hung looser near to her stomach, creating the illusion that her already-slim frame was even slimmer.

She only wanted minimal decoration, but struggled to choose a necklace that she liked. None of her usual jewellery felt quite right tonight, and so she started looking in the back of the wardrobe, where the out-of-favour clothes and the regrettable impulse purchases usually wound up. And there, she found a velvet choker - simple, a piece of material with a ring in the middle. This, she thought, was perfect, and she smiled as she placed it around her neck.

Sarah didn't ever tend to use much makeup, and it was the same tonight. She was lucky enough that, in her case, an au natural style was beautiful and eye-catching, so why cover it up?

So, she was essentially ready to go, and she just needed to sort out something for her feet.

Sarah had a couple of go-to shoes for her clubbing nights. Normally, on her feet all night dancing, she tended towards something comfortable - some ballet pumps, or a pair of fashionable trainers. If she really wanted to push the boat out, or if she was really in the mood to get lucky, she'd opt for two-inch pumps or some stylish ankle boots. They were just low enough to be comfortable, and just high enough to leave no doubt as to her intentions.

But tonight, no - they didn't feel right on her feet. It was then that she looked at the boots Alice had given her earlier that day. They were sitting in the corner of her bedroom, where she'd removed them to luxuriate in the bath, and they were calling out to her.

Sure, they coordinated with the outfit perfectly, but there was more than that - there was something about the boots that communicated a sense of power, yet at the same time, a sense of freedom. With those boots on, she was the new Sarah - a Sarah who seized her opportunities, who did what she wanted and didn't take no for an answer.

And perhaps, suggested a voice deep down in Sarah's mind, she might come across Alice in the night, and the goth girl would see that she was wearing those boots, and it would please her. The thought was there, lingering on the outskirts of Sarah's mind - oh, she wanted Alice to be pleased.

And so the boots it was.

Her black outfit was all assembled, and she looked at herself in the mirror. She was hot, and a little turned on with this choice of all-black attire.

Would Alice and Amy like this, she thought for a moment - would they like seeing me all in black?

I look ready to fuck, she thought, and I'm going to get fucked.

As she left the house, heading out for the club, the briefest of thoughts passed through her mind - would Alice find me fuckable?

And although she tried not to acknowledge it, she couldn't ignore it completely.

***

No matter what else changed in the world, Sarah knew that the atmosphere on a Friday night at Fever was going to be reassuringly the same.

Stepping back inside this club, a venue for the young and trendy, after so long away - oh, she thought, it just felt right. She felt happy to be back in England, and to be back in the office, but by far the best feeling of all was returning to Fever for a Friday night of drinks, dancing and (she hoped) a casual hook-up. She'd been starved of physical contact in America - she'd stayed in a small town in the middle of nowhere, and a clubbing scene was far from the local priority.

Sarah loved a good night out - she'd swing by Fever with Amy and get drunk.

She suddenly thought of Amy again. God, should I call her and invite her out? Does she even like that kind of thing any more?

Sarah's mind went foggy imagining how Amy might be spending her Friday night. Maybe she'd dress up, ready for Alice to come home. She'd lead her girlfriend up to their bedroom, give her a cigarette and let her smoke as she'd remove her pants, exposing her beautiful tattooed legs. Alice would sit down on the bed and force Amy onto her knees. And then, her friend would bring her tongue up to Alice's glorious pierced cunt and start licking...

A man bumped into her and brought her back to reality.

"Watch where you're going, love," he grunted at her.

Normally, Sarah would have responded in more than kind, and told the fat creep to go and do something to himself, suggestions courtesy of her hand gestures. But at the moment, her mind was cloudy, and she tried to bring herself back to reality.

Sarah blinked twice and shook her head.

Where had these thoughts come from, she wondered. She'd never thought of anything like that before, and she was shocked by how arousing she'd found it - clearly, she was more interested in Amy's lifestyle than she first realised.

Perhaps, she thought, when I finally manage to see her again, I'll have to listen a little more and see what Amy had to say. It was obviously the shock that had got her - I know I'm more open-minded than I acted yesterday, and I want to prove it.

But that catching up was tomorrow's job, so she hoped.

Today, she had another love to reacquaint herself with, and that love was Fever.

There was a big smile on Sarah's face as she walked through the doors of the club and felt that pounding music pulse through her body.

***

"I'm sorry, but I'm just not in the mood."

The young man stormed off, frustrated that he'd wasted a little money on a drink and a little time on a woman who wasn't into him.

And yet, as Sarah watched him walk away, she knew that she should have been. The man - she didn't catch his name, and she hadn't in all honesty intended to - was young, attractive, and he looked good for a night's fuck and nothing else. She'd been with men like him before, and she'd hoped to find a man like him for exactly that purpose.

Yet this was the fourth man to try it on with her, and she simply wasn't in the mood to get with any of them. She didn't know why, and she was finding it frustrating.

What was it? Had she just been away too long? But surely not - she always thrived in Fever. It was almost as her head wasn't in the game - much though she tried to get into the party mood, flirting and downing shots, there was a slight fogginess in her mind.

She needed to get some blood pumping, she decided, and the best way to do that was to get on the dance floor.

The club music thundered through the room, and Sarah began waving her arms in time with the rhythm.

During the song, she felt another body behind her, dancing with her and rubbing up against her body. She felt gentle hands hold her side - it was careful, part of the rhythm, but it somehow felt so intimate at the same time. It wasn't like those young men, treating her roughly, as if she was property to be manhandled without a care for her feelings - no, this was tender, sensual... arousing.

She felt the person lean in, a soft voice whispering in her ear:

"I've been watching you eyeing me up all night - I thought I should come and say hello."

It was a woman's voice and, the moment she spoke, Sarah knew exactly who it was.

She'd noticed the woman without even consciously realising she'd noticed. She'd been loitering on the periphery of the club, but Sarah had thought she was far too beautiful for that, even if she was a little more alternative than Fever was used to.

She, like Sarah, had come dressed all in black. She was wearing a net top with a floral design, and a high-waisted wetlook skirt that flowed when she moved. On her legs, a pair of fishnet tights patterned with a pentagram motif, and some heeled combat boots. She had long black hair and black lipstick, and a stern expression enhanced by a sole sign of facial decoration - a septum piercing.

There was something about her - about her attitude, her style - that made Sarah think of Alice and Amy, and she liked that.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said, a little giddy from a combination of alcohol and the effects of the spray creeping back into her mind, "I didn't mean to stare."

Sarah heard a small chuckle behind her, and felt her heart leap a little.

"Don't apologise - I liked it."

The song finished, and in that brief moment of silence, Sarah turned and faced the girl. It was her and, up close, she was more beautiful than Sarah first realised. There was something about her porcelain skin, lit up with the club lights and against the black of her outfit, that made her glow.

"They call me Rainn," she said.

There was something about her smile - half-smile, half-smirk - that made Sarah feel as if time had stopped. She'd seen women do it before - hell, she'd probably done it herself in the past - but so few people could pull it off. But if they could, there was something that just made that women stand out from the crowd.

Rainn was doing it, and Sarah loved it. She could feel herself getting lost in that smirk - as she stood there on the packed dance floor, the music peeled away and it felt as if she and Rainn were alone. For that moment, a moment that seemed to last both seconds and forever at the same time - it was her and Rainn and nothing else in the world.

"I'm Sarah," she finally said.

Rainn smirked, and placed her hands on Sarah's hips again.

"Good to meet you, lover. Come on, I love this song - let's dance."

And with that, Sarah watched Rainn begin to move and she felt the music flow through the club. But she wasn't really listening to it - no, her focus was on her dance partner, whose every move was sensuous and alluring, as if it were a special gesture sent just for Sarah that night.

On top of that, Rainn's proximity was turning Sarah on. Fever was normally a busy night and the venue felt warm at its coolest, but the warmth on Sarah's body at this moment wasn't the heat of a packed club. It was the heat of the moment - the growing passion between the two of them as they danced together, their bodies gradually moving as one as they shared the dance and cemented their connection.

This was what Sarah needed tonight - someone like Rainn. Someone so assured, and so very sexy.

She may have come here tonight for a male partner but, at that moment, Sarah couldn't imagine leaving with anyone other than the goth girl.

A couple of dances later, Rainn took Sarah's hand and pulled her away from the dance floor. There were no quiet areas in Fever on a Friday night, but the outskirts of the room were about the closest thing to it.

They stood, facing each other, and Rainn leant in for a kiss. Before she realised what she was doing, Sarah realised she was kissing back, her lips meeting Rainn's in an almost desperate gesture. She needed this - she needed to be kissing Rainn, tasting her tongue and holding her soft face in her hands. It was a feeling she'd never known before, but something about it just felt right. She only realised at that moment how turned on she was by the experience of being close to this gothic beauty.

Rainn broke off the kiss, and moved her head next to Sarah's ear, whispering as much as the club allowed.

"I'm going to the bathroom, lover. Want to join me?"

Tonight, Sarah was going to seize her opportunities, take what she wanted without hesitation. And what she wanted at this moment in time, more than anything, was to be with Rainn.

"God yes," Sarah said.

***

There were a number of unisex toilets in Fever - large, empty individual rooms with a single toilet, a sink and a mirror. The rooms were designed to afford privacy, but Sarah was so turned on - so desperate to get her hands on Rainn's body - that it wouldn't have mattered where they were. It could have been the public toilet or even the middle of the street - only one thing mattered at this moment, and that was Rainn.

Rainn pushed Sarah against the toilet wall, their lips interlocked in a long, much-needed kiss. Sarah hadn't realised how much she needed this, but she responded to the goth girl's frenzied kisses with her own, groaning as she welcomed Rainn's tongue into her mouth. For a brief moment, Sarah wanted to put up a fight with her tongue, but it was too good not to let Rainn do whatever she wanted. She was happy - willing - to submit to Rainn's control.

Sarah's arms held onto her tight and, in an attempt to return the favour, her hands moved down to Rainn's shapely behind, massaging it aggressively in the hope that Rainn would enjoy it. From a grunt of 'yes' uttered in the midst of passion, it seemed to be working.

As Sarah was holding on, Rainn moved her hands from the wall and put them to better use. She forced Sarah's crop top up, revealing her bra. It fastened at the front, she noticed - perfect. She unclipped it, letting Sarah's breasts almost explode out of the restraint. They were beautiful, Rainn thought, and she had to get her hands on them.

The kissing continued, but Sarah noticed where Rainn's hands had migrated. As the goth girl continued to assault Sarah's face with kiss after kiss, her hands were gently stroking her breasts. Between her thumb and index fingers, she'd grabbed each of Sarah's nipples, and delicately played with them - they were rock-hard, and Sarah whimpered as Rainn toyed with her.

It was hard to miss how turned on Sarah was, and Rainn was loving it. She wanted to push Sarah over the edge - she wanted - no, needed - to make her cum, now, here in this bathroom.

Rainn lifted her knee up into Sarah's crotch, and made Sarah yelp with excitement.

"You want me to get my hands down there, lover, make you cum?"

"God yes," Sarah groaned, horny and feeling waves of pleasure as Rainn continued to gently - oh, so gently - caress her erect nipples

Rainn took her right hand away and reached down into Sarah's leggings. Her pussy was drenched, as Rainn knew it would be. She broke away from Sarah's mouth and smirked as she curled her fingers up inside Sarah's pussy, eliciting a small yelp of delight in response.

"This your first time with a woman, lover?"

"Yes," she whimpered.

"You're going to love it."

Rainn started kissing and sucking on Sarah's neck. With her left hand, Rainn resumed playing with Sarah's nipple. With her right, she started fingering Sarah - slowly, then with pace - as she massaged her clit with her thumb. It didn't take long for Sarah to cum, and she let out a low scream as her juices flooded onto Rainn's hand.

But the goth girl didn't stop there - she ramped up the pace, pushing Sarah to a second orgasm, and then a third. Sarah looked as if she was going to pass out when Rainn removed her right hand from her dripping pussy - if Rainn wasn't there to support her, Sarah honestly thought her legs may have given way beneath her.

Rainn brought her hand to her mouth, and licked her palm.

"You're delicious, Sarah," she smirked, before extending a finger in Sarah's direction, "try it."

Sarah, in a post-orgasmic state of unthinking, sucked on the finger, and groaned in pleasure at the sweet taste. Her own taste, she realised.

"Right," Rainn stepped backwards, "your turn, lover."

Rainn moved over to the toilet and closed the lid. She sat down and, as she sat, she placed her hands carefully on Sarah's shoulders, gently pushing her to her knees. Sarah watched silent, anticipation in her eyes, as Rainn lifted her skirt and opened her legs. Her tights were already ripped open and she wasn't wearing any pants - a sign that Rainn was expecting to get lucky herself, or that she already had?

Whichever it was, it made Sarah hornier, and she licked her lips in a kind of frantic hunger.

The movement did not go unnoticed by Rainn.

"You say that you've never done this before, but it looks like you're dying to dig in, Sarah," she smirked.

But, as she leant forward, Sarah hesitated. There was a voice in her mind, previously pushed down by the alcohol and the lingering effects of the spray, but things had moved too fast - this situation was too different, too new, and so Sarah's rational mind was starting to rebel.

Rainn looked down at her, and could see the internal struggle in Sarah's eyes.

"It's what Alice would want," Rainn said, a sign of encouragement.

Sarah got a little closer, but her rational mind was putting up a fight. That mention of Alice had fired it up - how did Rainn know that she'd met Alice today? Was this a set-up, some kind of test? But for what?

And then, the mention of Alice began to activate the residual effects of the spray in Sarah's mind. She felt increasingly turned out, eager to extend her tongue and eat Rainn out, but that eagerness couldn't quite overcome the red flags appearing in her mind.

"What's the matter, lover?"

"I can't explain," she said with pain in her voice, conflicting emotions clashing and forming a colossal fog in her brain. "It's like I want you and I don't at the same time - I want you, Rainn, but my mind is telling me that this isn't me, and I don't. But I know I do. I... I don't know - I don't know what to think."

Rainn smiled and pushed her away. This was a smile of sympathy, and genuine affection - sure, she wanted Sarah to eat her out, but she thought she knew how to play this situation better. If she pushed her too far now, she might lose her forever.

12