The New Housemate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What should I do, Rainn?" Sarah pleaded.

"What do you want?" the goth girl asked. "Do you want to be this girl? A girl who has fun with girls, who embraces her inner goth and doesn't care about the consequences?"

"Yes," her rational mind was happy to go along with this, "god yes."

"Then we need to help find this Sarah," Rainn smirked, and leapt up from the toilet. "On your feet, lover - we need to take a walk."

***

She'd been to that area once before today, but that was the middle of the day. At night, the street on which Black Rose sat was full of a different energy - partiers, goths, punks all congregated, chatting, smoking, drinking and enjoying their Friday night in a different part of London than the one Sarah was used to. When she was there earlier that day, she hadn't noticed so many bars and venues, and yet now the alleyway seemed to be awash with them, and the empty street was awash with people.

In the day, this could have been any London street - at night, this place felt alive.

Rainn led the way, but something in Sarah's soul knew where they were going. It was the end of the alleyway where Sarah met Alice, and where she first put on the outfit that had kickstarted this shift in personality.

And it was here that Rainn was bringing her, encouraging her to take this next giant, terrifying, exciting step.

It was busy, with gothic-looking people everywhere, and it was a feast for Sarah's eyes.

It looked so exciting, so different - and yet, so natural. So appealing. It was all new to Sarah, and she loved it - she wanted more. She'd never seen people in such elaborate dresses, or corsets, all tattooed and pierced and She wanted to see all that this new unfamiliar culture had to offer, and she wanted to experience it.

If Rainn wasn't casually holding her hand, leading her forward, she could have stopped, spinning around in an unleashed need to take in every detail.

Just that morning, Sarah couldn't imagine herself being so fascinated with this fashion. Hell, this morning, she'd been desperately racking her brain, trying to figure out how to talk with Amy and even make a dent into even vaguely understanding her new look. But now, after seeing Amy, after meeting Alice, after meeting Rainn, she felt as if she was starting to get it, and even desire it herself.

They stopped walking.

"We're here, lover," Rainn said.

Their destination wasn't Black Rose. Of course it wasn't, Sarah thought, her head pushing out a little sadness that it knew the store was closed and she wasn't going to see Alice there.

No, she was here with Rainn - beautiful, exciting Rainn - and the goth girl was leading her over the road to an active tattoo parlour, Alt Ink.

"Sarah, if you really want to embrace the new you, this is the perfect place to start. What do you think - do you want to go inside?"

Sarah thought for a moment, but the brief intrusion by her conscious mind in the bathroom would be its last showing tonight.

"Yes," she said, a sense of excitement in her voice, "I want to."

Rainn smirked.

"Then let's do it."

They entered the parlour. Sarah had never been in a building like this, and she looked around in amazement - it was black, full of eclectic furniture and a few tattered chairs that she imagined constituted a waiting room. But it was the images on the wall that really caught her attention - photos of men and women, their skin tattooed with the most elaborate and beautiful designs. She'd never seen such flagrant inking, and she liked it.

As she looked about, she noticed one image, a before-and-after style shot, and she gasped in shock and pleasure. It was Amy - Amy as Sarah had known her, and Amy the inked and pierced beauty. The first Amy was a beautiful professional woman - the new Amy, a hot goth beauty, and a vast improvement.

She couldn't believe she thought that, but her eyes had been opened.

She was so captivated, she didn't even notice the new arrival.

"Sarah, this is my friend Luna."

Luna was a similar build to the two other women, but there was a lot more colour to her, largely down to her long electric blue hair. Blue also featured in her T-shirt - it was dark blue, depicting some anime characters that Sarah didn't recognise - and in the plastic sterile gloves she wore on her hands. The two items of clothing were separated by arms coated with black and white tattoos - entirely befitting, Sarah thought, of a tattoo artist, and really attractive. Her lower half was black and white, with tight-fitting black jeans that accentuated her ass and a pair of black knee-high Converse trainers.

"Always good to meet another victim," Luna laughed. "Nice to meet you, Sarah."

"Your hair," Sarah said, barely conscious that she was speaking aloud, "it's so... so beautiful."

Luna chuckled.

"Well, you can come again, Sarah, but I suppose you probably want me to do something this time round first? What are we doing today - tattoo, piercing, bit of both, lucky dip?"

Sarah gulped, a combination of apprehension and excitement.

"A tattoo" she said, the hints of a smile creeping into the corner of her mouth. It became a fully-fledged grin as she felt Rainn's hands wrap around her left hand.

"Your first one?" Sarah nodded. "Do you have any ideas about what you want?"

"Leave that to me, Luna," Rainn said, "I know just what Sarah needs."

"You happy with that, Sarah?" Sarah nodded her assent - at this moment, as the excitement started to build and she felt a wave of arousal at Rainn's dominance, she wasn't sure she'd be able to say much anyway. "Fair play - let's get you into the chair and we'll get to it. Rainn, you know the way - take Sarah in, and I'll get prepared."

Rainn did indeed know the way, leading Sarah into one of the parlour's back rooms. More photos of tattooed people covered the walls, and the only pieces of furniture were a large chair in the centre of the room and a single sterile table with some equipment on top.

Sarah sat in the chair, her top removed to enable easy access to her stomach so it didn't get in the way of Luna's needles. In truth, Sarah's crop T-shirt was nowhere near long enough to risk that at all, but Rainn saw an opportunity to get Sarah to undress a little, and she was going to take it. Luna didn't raise any objections when she entered the room - Rainn knew she'd probably enjoy it too, and she saw no reason to deprive her of the pleasure.

Rainn smiled at Sarah, and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. She knew now that Sarah was probably in a susceptible enough state to do whatever Rainn wanted, but she thought being cool and reassuring was the best strategy as she lay there.

She just needed to keep her there until Luna was done preparing, and then it wouldn't matter.

Because it wouldn't be normal ink tonight for Sarah's first tattoo, no - it was a mixture of tattoo ink and a small concentration of the spray. The moment that Luna began working on Sarah's skin, that potent mixture would become another permanent part of the woman, and accelerate the process of her transformation into the goth girl she was destined to become.

Eventually, Luna was ready, and Sarah was turned on by the knowledge of what was going to happen. She wanted to love it - to experience every moment - but the moment the tattoo gun started biting into her skin, she squeezed Rainn's hand and came hard, passing out through the sheer force of her pleasure.

***

They walked down the street, Sarah moving with a spring in her step. The night had become a little colder, but Sarah didn't mind - no, she was loving the feel of the cold air on her skin, and her stomach.

Her tattooed stomach - wow, just thinking those words made her feel giddy with excitement. Rainn had chosen perfectly - an artistic rendering of a crescent moon encircled her belly button - and she was so happy with it. It was just what she needed - this felt like something the new Sarah would have on her body. It was dark and sexy, and it screamed an assured personality.

No, not the new Sarah. Me - this is who I am.

The street led to Sarah's house. She and Rainn had taken a casual stroll back to her home, one punctuated with many diversions and stops for a single kiss that always became many. But the effects of the night and the long day were starting to weigh on Sarah, and she knew that she needed to get some rest, so she reluctantly told the goth girl that she needed to get to bed. Rainn, romantic as well as sexy, insisted on walking her home, and Sarah was too pumped up to refuse. She wanted Rainn with her.

"Well," Sarah smiled as they stood outside her house, "this is me."

Rainn smirked back at her, and gave her a quick kiss.

"You had a good night, lover?"

"It was..." Sarah searched for a word, "it was magical. Tonight, I did things I never thought I'd ever do, and I loved it. I don't know who this new Sarah is, but I like her, and I like the things she likes.

Rainn nodded, pleased and a little aroused at how far Sarah had come in so little time. And the best, she knew, was yet to come.

The goth girl moved in close to Sarah - close enough that she could feel the heat from her body in the cold night - and nibbled gently on her right ear for a moment. She heard Sarah whimper, a little whimper of pleasure, and she let her free. It was one last chance to tease Sarah for the moment - Rainn was happy to wait a little longer, knowing that she'd soon have Sarah to herself.

Without moving away, she gently placed her hand on the tattoo on Sarah's stomach - she was tender, the gesture intended to focus Sarah's unconscious mind on the tattoo and the spray-infused ink that was now forever part of her system. And it was working - Rainn could hear Sarah's breath slowing, becoming more focused without the girl even knowing.

Rainn started whispering into her ears.

"That new Sarah you're speaking out - she's not a different person, you know?"

"No..."

"No, Sarah, she's you.

"You know what you should do now, Sarah?"

"Tell me," she whimpered.

"You should embrace this new you, Sarah. You like the way you feel tonight, yes? Well, why shouldn't you feel like that all the time - do the things that make you happy, and damn everyone else and what they think. Be the girl who gets tattoos, and piercings. Be the girl who colours her hair, and wears whatever she wants. Be the girl who sees a girl she likes and seizes the day." Rainn thought for a moment. "But make sure I'm one of the girls you have eyes for, whatever you do - you've got some unfinished business with me, lover."

Sarah let out a sweet little giggle at that comment, which pleased Rainn - she predicted some fun in the near future with a reaction like that.

Rainn took her hand off Sarah's stomach, and stepped backwards. She waited as Sarah's brain processed the comments, and her eyes slowly blinked open.

She looked at Rainn, happiness and excitement and a little bit of lust in her eyes.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked.

Rainn smirked - she did, but not tonight. Not just yet.

"I can't - I have to let you rest, lover - you've got a busy day tomorrow. You're going to see Alice and Amy, and you're going to tell them about the new you, and you'll let them help you bring the new you out. I can wait until you've found yourself..."

She leant in and gave Sarah a full and long kiss, one that Sarah desperately returned.

"...but I couldn't wait for another kiss."

Rainn stepped backward, away from Sarah, and offered her one last sexy smirk.

"See you later, lover - call me when you've embraced the new you. I know I'm going to love you even more."

Sarah watched as Rainn sauntered away down the street, and she hurried into her house when the goth girl was out of sight.

Just because Rainn wasn't with her, that didn't meet she wasn't going to be on Sarah's mind as she pleasured herself.

***

Alice was roused from sleep by her phone pinging. She moved lightly, keen not to wake Amy, who was sound asleep with her arm over her girlfriend's body, and she eventually extracted the phone from under her pillow.

It was a message from Rainn - a black heart emoticon, nothing more, but it said everything.

Alice replaced the phone and closed her eyes, a smile on her face.

Tomorrow was going to be a good day.


12