The New Housemate Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice and Amy help Sarah embrace the lesbian goth lifestyle.
11k words
4.82
18.2k
18

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: After her night with Rainn, Sarah wants to understand the goth dyke lifestyle. Fortunately, she knows two girls who can help her out with that...

* * * * *

When Amy woke up that Saturday, her arm draped over Alice, she found that her girlfriend was already awake and sitting up in bed, enjoying a cigarette.

She smiled at Alice, and removed the cigarette from her girlfriend's mouth. After taking a big drag herself, she brought her lips to Alice's, forcing the smoke and then her tongue into her mouth.

"You're excited this morning," Alice said, a grin on her face.

"Well," Amy smiled as she took another drag and returned the cigarette to Alice, "I've just got that feeling, you know. It's going to be a good day - I just know."

"You know," Alice said, stubbing out the cigarette and pulling Amy close to her, "I think you're right."

She pulled Amy in for a kiss, and that one kiss became many, as it always did. As far as Alice and Amy were concerned, it was the perfect way to start the day. The two girls loved it, wrapping their arms around each other and pitting their tongues and lips against each other in a battle for dominance that both of them were keen to win and entirely happy to lose.

They could have stayed there forever, but eventually hunger pangs struck, and the two girls clambered out of bed.

They got dressed, Alice in a black minidress that hung on her perfectly, and fit tightly in all the right places. It was sleeveless, exposing the goth girl's tattooed arms and legs. She knew the effect it had on Amy, and she was hoping that it would have a similar effect on someone else later that day. With Sarah in mind, she chose to wear ripped tights and forgo her panties. It didn't go unnoticed by Amy, who couldn't keep a smile from her face.

Amy, meanwhile, went for one of her favourite outfits - ripped tights, a short skirt and a see-through top, which would be complemented with a leather jacket and chunky boots. It was almost a default for her - she loved this outfit, and she'd wear it every day if she could. It put a smile on Alice's face too, for two very different reasons. Sure, Amy looked hot, there was no doubt about that, but it was also how symbolic it was - this was the outfit Alice was wearing when she'd first met Amy, and the old Amy left no doubt about how disgusted she was. To see her wearing it with pride made Alice's heart flutter a little bit - she doubted that thrill would ever wear off. It was a sign of how far they'd both come.

After getting dressed, Alice lit two cigarettes - one for them both, as was their habit - and they wandered downstairs to make some food.

As Amy dug in, Alice didn't feel too hungry. She nudged at her breakfast, her mind elsewhere as she thought about the potential for the day.

And then, almost out of nowhere:

"Amy, how are you feeling about the Sarah situation?"

Alice tried to be casual, but Amy had been her girlfriend long enough to detect a devious undercurrent to the question.

"Why are you asking?"

Alice didn't reply immediately - she seemed faraway, and merely smiled in response.

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just, well, I might have a little surprise for you later on."

Amy was excited, and she flooded Alice with questions, but her girlfriend said nothing. She just encouraged her to wait - it'll be worth it, she promised.

"Why do I get the feeling that you always know more than I do, Alice?" Amy smiled at her.

Alice smiled back, innocent as she could look dressed all in black with a tattooed and pierced face: "I don't know what you mean."

They ate and chatted together - Amy was having a wonderful time speaking with her girlfriend, but she could tell Alice had something on her mind. Not something bad, no, nor something to be worried about, but - something.

Amy was intrigued and excited and, if she was honest, a little aroused - she'd come to learn that, if Alice had something up her sleeve, it was always good.

They were there for just under ten minutes before events kicked off.

There was a knock at the door - Amy looked to Alice, who nodded and smiled. Amy took the cue, stubbing out the remains of her cigarette before going to answer.

It was Sarah, but it was Sarah as she'd never seen her before.

Sarah was normally tightly-groomed, each outfit chosen to perfection - even when she was dressed casually, Amy knew how long she spent perfecting each casual look. But this was, well, casual - she wore a pair of black leggings, some white trainers and a white crop top, drawing all attention to her flat stomach.

Not that Amy wouldn't have looked anyway - her eyes were drawn to that black crescent moon, an exquisite design that could only have come from one place and one person she knew.

She looked at her friend's face, her long black hair hanging loosely around it, and saw Sarah was smiling.

"Hey Amy."

"Sarah," she said, hesitation in her voice, unsure of how to react after the row when they last spoke.

"Amy, I'm so sorry," Sarah burst out. "I didn't mean to judge you, but it was all so sudden and so different, and I couldn't process the changes. You weren't the Amy I knew, and I didn't know how to handle it.

"But now, I think I do. Well, I don't, but I want to - I met a girl last night, and she showed me how wonderful this could all be, and I don't want to come down from the high. And I was hoping that, if you aren't too angry with me, you'll show me, Amy?"

It was a surprise, but a wonderful one, and it lit up Amy's face.

"Of course," she said to her friend, "of course I will."

She wrapped her arms around Sarah, and gave her a gentle, reassuring hug. Sarah got a scent of Amy - a combination of a tasteful perfume and cigarette smoke on her clothing.

Amy invited Sarah into the house, and led her into the kitchen. Alice was still sitting at the table, a fresh cigarette hanging from her lips - she'd lit up after Amy got the door. She'd been expecting Sarah but intrigued to see if she'd detect any trace of Rainn's influence left over on her.

She couldn't fail to see the tattoo, proudly worn - that was an excellent sign.

"Alice, this is my friend Sarah."

"Oh my goodness," Alice said, eager to activate the effects of the spray that was now bonded with Sarah's skin, "I love that tattoo. It's so hot."

It had the desired effect - Sarah blushed, and her hand went to her stomach, hovering over that beautiful gothic moon. Memories of last night activated and flew from her mind in moments, and she smiled to herself.

"Thank you, Sarah," she said, "it's nice to meet you."

"And you, Sarah," Alice smiled. "What brings you to our house today?"

She knew the answer, but Sarah didn't know that. But the question was enough to get her going.

"I need to understand, and I want to be part of this world. Amy seems so happy, and you seem so happy, and Rainn certainly loves it."

"Hold on a moment," Amy butted in, "who's Rainn?"

Sarah blushed a little at the question: "Just a girl I met last night. You know, Fever Friday."

"Oh, that kind of girl," Amy couldn't keep the smile from her face. "Look at you, Sarah - I didn't think you had that in you. Hooking up with girls - you're full of surprises."

"You like this girl, Sarah?" Alice asked.

Sarah nodded.

"And you want to be like her, don't you?"

She nodded again, red in her cheeks, but her worry was assuaged as Alice broke into a big grin and stood up. She passed her cigarette to Amy, and then wrapped her arms around Sarah, hugging her tight. She detected a similar, yet somehow imperceptibly different scent coming off Alice - different, but no less pleasant.

Alice let her free: "Oh my goodness, this is so exciting, Sarah. You've come to just the right place." She stepped back, and positioned her fingers gently around Sarah's stomach tattoo. "Let Amy take you out and she'll help you become the you that you want to be, Sarah."

The chemical activated in Sarah's brain again, and she gasped with pleasure: "Yes."

So it was decided, and Amy couldn't wait. She pulled on her leather jacket and boots, and asked Alice if she wanted to join them.

"Oh no, I'll wait here - I'm already looking forward to seeing you on your return, Sarah. I bet you're going to look hot. I might send you some messages though, Amy, if any ideas come to mind about what you could do..."

Amy shrugged her shoulders, smiling, and she gave Alice a big kiss. It was passionate, long, and Sarah was more than a little aroused watching their unassumed gothic passion for each other - for a fleeting moment, she remembered her night with Rainn, and pictured sharing more kisses with her when she was a new woman.

But that would have to wait for the transformation itself.

Sarah could have watched them for hours, but Amy eventually broke the embrace and took her friend by the hand. Goodbyes exchanged with Alice, the two women left the house.

And Alice sat alone at the kitchen table, smiling to herself.

She'd changed so much after a single night with Rainn. Alice couldn't wait to see what a day with Amy could do for Sarah.

And how much more she'd change.

Oh, it was going to be a hot day.

* * * * *

It was the third time in less than 24 hours that Sarah had set foot on that street, but it felt like an eternity away to her. Her night with Rainn was so wonderful, like a dream that scarcely seemed real - and yet, as she looked down at her stomach and saw the crescent moon tattoo, she remembered that it was and she smiled.

It was Rainn's choice of design, and now it was permanently part of her - it was a bond, a symbol of their union inked onto her skin forever. She'd never look at her naked body again without thinking of Rainn, and the night they'd shared together, and that thought made her feel so happy.

The street was as it had been on Sarah's first visit in the middle of the day - largely empty, the occasional short-cut for a stray shopper but otherwise lacking the activity she had witnessed last night. Sarah was a little disappointed inside - after seeing how lively it was at night, and how full of goths and punks and all forms of alt culture it was as they gathered together in a glorious celebration of their own self-expression, the street felt flat to her now.

She longed to see those closed stores open again, and see that world once more. And, even more so, she wanted to be part of that world - she wanted to walk down that street and feel as if she belonged there. She would belong there.

But for the moment, she was following Amy, and she was delighted to see that their quest today began back at Black Rose.

"If we're going to start, we need to get you a new wardrobe, Sarah," Amy smiled, excited at sharing this with her friend. "And fortunately, I happen to work at the best alt clothing store in all of London."

Sarah looked up at that building, the apprehension she felt yesterday as she visited at lunch a long way away now. She was a different woman then. Now, she looked at that building with anticipation - it was one of the many stops on her journey to discover herself.

Amy opened the door: "You coming, Sarah?"

Sarah nodded - there was nothing she wanted more.

Sarah wandered into Black Rose for the second time in two days, and her two reactions couldn't have been more different. Yesterday, as she came to this shop in search of Amy and had her first encounter with Alice, she had no real impression - positive or negative - other than noticing how black all of the clothing seemed to be. Outside of the shop, she'd looked at the displays in the window and thought that those clothes simply weren't for her - they just weren't her style.

Oh, how much had changed in not even 24 hours - did Sarah even remember her doubts, her frame of mind before she'd encountered Alice and Rainn?

At the moment, it didn't appear so, and it didn't matter to her. This morning, Sarah was lost in the clothes, looking around at all the items on display and picturing herself wearing them. She cast her eyes over the jewellery and the accessories, and looked at all the shoes. Boots and heels, nothing like anything she currently had in her collection, but which she hoped to add very soon.

And she found that, the more she looked, the more any unconscious niggling doubts at the back of her mind kept fading away. The more she looked, the more she wanted to belong in this world - and the more she felt she could.

She breathed in heavily, an unknowing reaction searching for any remnants of the delicious incredible spray. Did she smell it in the air, or did she merely hope that she had? At this moment, it hardly mattered - all that counted was this wonderful feeling inside her.

Some time later - it could have been seconds, it could have been forever - an instinct in her mind told her to go to the fitting area. And so her legs carried her there - she didn't know what would happen, but she knew it would be good.

She stood in the fitting area where she had been less than a day before and, without any prompting, she began removing her clothes. Amy was sitting, waiting for her. Sarah kicked off her trainers and her socks, and rolled off her leggings. As she removed the crop top, Amy couldn't help herself:
"Wow, Sarah, you look hot. I mean, I always knew you were hot, but with that tattoo and that underwear and your incredible body - just, wow."

Sarah smiled. She had wanted to wear the matching underwear Alice had given her yesterday, but she thought the panties needed a change after a night soaking in her pussy juice, filled time and time again as Sarah masturbated to thoughts of Rainn. She had a lace pair in her drawer, and they seemed to work well with the bra - well, Amy certainly thought so, and that made her smile again.

"If you've got your own underwear, I guess I don't need to give you any, so we can get you suited up in a hot outfit straight away. I've got a few selections for you, Sarah - tell me what you like. And," she smiled, "let me know if you want any for your new wardrobe too."

Her new wardrobe - the very idea made Sarah quiver with excitement, a wave of sexual joy running through her. She was doing it - she was really doing it, and she loved it. She looked at the pile of clothes on the floor - somehow, that fashionable everyday wear didn't seem as appealing at all any more.

Amy disappeared behind the curtain for a moment, and reappeared with a dress draped over her arm: "How about this?"

She held it up for Sarah - it was black, thin and sleek with long lace sleeves reaching almost down to her ankles. Immediately, she wanted to say 'yes', and Amy could see that in her eyes, but she didn't want the fun to be over so soon.

"Hold that thought, Sarah - you've got a lot of options before you have to make up your mind."

She vanished again, and came back a moment later with a new dress. This one was almost Wednesday Addams-like, she thought - simple and black with a white collar detail. Again, she wanted to have it, but another little voice inside her was speaking, telling her to hold her tongue and let Amy show her more and more of these sexy outfits. Each time she saw one, she visualised herself putting it on, and she felt increasingly turned on - she knew, whatever she decided, she'd be making more visits to Black Rose with Amy.

And so the cycle continued. Amy appeared with a new outfit suggestion, Sarah was so very tantalised but she wanted - no, needed - to see one more, and then another one after that. Alice told Amy this was how Sarah would react, and her girlfriend was right. But she didn't mind - she loved assembling these outfits, thinking about how they would look on her best friend. She suspected that, whatever Sarah chose to wear today, she'd likely be revisiting many of these styles in the future.

After six or seven outfits, Sarah hadn't made up her mind. Amy had a black crop hoodie and a matched pleated skirt with cross decoration on the bottom in her hands - she was going to put them back, but she needed to ask something first

"Hey, Sarah, you mind if I smoke? I really need a cigarette, but I don't want to go outside and stop having fun picking an outfit with you."

A look of sadness flashed over Sarah's face, and it didn't take a moment for her to say what Amy knew she would say. In fact, she was counting on it - Alice had encouraged her to raise the issue in a message, and she'd predicted exactly what would happen.

"Why don't you smoke in here, Amy?"

"But," she looked a little concerned, "you don't smoke, Sarah, and I don't want to upset you."

"It's fine," Sarah offered a reassuring smile, "it won't upset me at all."

Amy smiled, and she hugged Sarah. Sarah melted into the hug a little - she was starting to like the feeling of a goth girl's arms around her.

She let Sarah go, and then she reached into her leather jacket pocket, removing a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. She took a cigarette from the carton, holding it between her lips as she replaced the pack. And then she flicked the lighter to life, holding the flame to the end of the cigarette and breathing in to ignite it. Sarah watched as the end glowed red, as Amy inhaled and then as she let out a stream of smoke.

She made it look so easy and, from the blissful look on her face, so pleasurable.

Amy was aware that Sarah was watching and, after that first much-needed drag, she looked to her friend.

"I'm so rude, Sarah," she said, the cigarette still hanging from her lips, "I never offered to share. Would you like one?"

Sarah smiled back.

"Thanks, Amy, but you know that I don't."

Amy smiled and shrugged her shoulders, and she took another drag.

"Hey, neither did I," she said, smoking escaping from her mouth as she talked, "and you know that. But you're changing your look now, Sarah, so why not give it a go? You may love it like I loved it when Alice showed me how to smoke and, if you don't, one's not going to kill you. But I think you'll love it - why be a hot goth dyke when you can be a smoking hot goth dyke?"

Despite herself, Sarah laughed - there was something so earnest in how Amy sold it to her.

"Oh, go on then," she smiled, "but you're going to have to show me how."

"It's a deal," she said, excited at the prospect.

Amy took the cigarette carton from her pocket once again, flicked the lid open and offered the pack to Sarah. Sarah, slowly, tentatively, reached out and removed a cigarette.

This was another new experience, and her mind wanted to rebel a little bit at the prospect of actually touching a cigarette - Amy could see the hesitation in her friend's eyes, and she did as she was told. Alice had given her one simple instruction - if Amy seemed unsure or uncertain about any of these changes, simply place your hand on her stomach tattoo.

Amy did just that, and she felt Sarah's demeanour melt in response.

Sarah took the cigarette between her fingers, and held it, looking at it in her hand. It somehow felt like a foreign object, and yet as if it belonged there too. And then she slowly raised it to her mouth, and placed it behind her lips.

Amy smiled, and took her lighter from her pocket.

She ignited the flame, and brought it to the end of Sarah's cigarette. It lit - Sarah breathed in, almost without thinking, and then panicked as the tip began to glow red. She took the cigarette from her mouth, and blew all the smoke from her mouth. She pulled a face, and looked at Amy.

"Urgh, I can taste it in my mouth, Amy - it's horrible. How do you enjoy this stuff?"

Amy laughed.

"You're being a bit too eager with it, Sarah. Here, breathe in again, and hold the smoke in your mouth - get a bit more used to it."

Sarah was doubtful but the spray in her stomach tattoo told her to listen anyway - she brought the cigarette to her mouth again, and filled her cheeks with smoke. She blew it out again, and still felt the acrid taste in her mouth - a little less unpleasant than the first time, perhaps, but still unpleasant all the same.