The New Housemate Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally, Alice would have reinforced her dominance by demanding Sarah come back for more, but she had a different priority at the moment. When she could finally bring herself to speak, she addressed the kneeling goth girl:

"What did you think, Sarah?"

"It was... heavenly," she said, looking up at Alice with the goth girl's cum still dripping down her face.

Alice smirked - perfect.

"Well, you're going to get a lot of practice before you see Rainn again, I promise you - you're going to eat her out like no girl ever has before. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Sarah - to eat pussy every day, and make goth girls happy?"

"Fuck yeah," she said, "I want it - I need it."

"Because you're a goth dyke, aren't you?"

"Yes," she said, almost shouting the word out as if to reaffirm her status to the world. "Yes, I'm a goth dyke, and I want to eat out beautiful goth girls and make them cum and drink their juices, and then I'll do it again, and again, and again. I was born for this - I was made to be a goth whore."

Music to my ears, Alice thought.

"Well, if that's the case," she asked, "why aren't you eating out that beautiful goth girl?"

She turned around - Amy had raised her skirt, revealing her own pussy, dripping with juices - and she didn't need to be told twice. She crawled, almost frantic to get over there and taste her best friend.

"And if you do a good job, Sarah, I might even let you come back for seconds."

With the combination of that promise and Amy's screams of pleasure as her tongue made first contact, Sarah got to work.

* * * * *

It was a Fever Friday night again - to Sarah, it seemed appropriate that she meet Rainn there once again, now that she'd embraced this new lifestyle. It had been a long few days, keeping away from Rainn as Amy and Alice showed her the light and helped her change, helping her learn to be the girl she knew Rainn wanted her to be, but she knew it would be worth it.

When Sarah entered the nightclub, it was as if she'd been away for years. Her life had changed so much in that past week - she'd become a new person, and she wanted to get back here to see Rainn.

When her eyes fell on the goth girl, she immediately melted - it had been well worth the agonising wait.

Rainn's long black hair fell down messily onto a black oversize T-shirt, boasting the logo of a band that Sarah didn't recognise. As she moved on the dancefloor, Sarah could just about make out the hints of a black skirt underneath. On her legs, laddered tights and some platform ankle boots. Her lipstick, as last week, was black, and her septum piercing seemed to shine in the strobe lights of the club.

Last week, Sarah had come in an improvised black outfit, trainers and leggings, that didn't truly convey how she was feeling inside. Not so now - now, she knew who she was.

Under the guidance of Alice and Amy, Sarah had returned to Black Rose many a time in the week and completely reshaped her wardrobe. Her old outfits, office wear and designer labels, were gone, replaced with alt wear provided by her two friends.

She wore one such outfit tonight. She too had opted for a loose-fitting T-shirt, black and bearing a white artistic representation of some trees against a crescent moon - she hoped Rainn would appreciate it. She wore fishnet tights and skinny black acid-wash jeans over them, while her feet were adorned with black combat boots. She completed the look with a leather jacket - too hot, perhaps, for a night in Fever, but that's not really why she was here. She'd done nothing with her hair, nor altered her septum piercing - the only change facially were the small ear stretching tapers in each ear, barely visible behind her black and green bob.

She got a few looks from the usual punters but, tonight, she didn't care about any of them - hell, she didn't even acknowledge them. Sarah wasn't scouting the field, looking for a cheap fuck to spend the night with and never see again. She was here for one girl and one girl only, and she made her way towards her.

Rainn saw her, and the corners of her lips upturned into that sexy smirk, the one that had caught Sarah's eye here last week.

"Look at you, lover," she said, "you look fucking hot."

"Do you like it, Rainn?" Sarah smiled, pleased it had had exactly the effect she wanted.

"Fuck me," she said, in shock at the radical change in the girl in front of her.

Sarah smirked in response: "I intend to."

Rainn moved in close, her face next to Sarah's, and she felt the other girl's warmth on her. Their lips met, a slow and gentle kiss.

"Have you been smoking?" Rainn asked, detecting that tell-tale scent lingering in Sarah's mouth.

She smirked coyly in response: "I heard you like a smoking girl, Rainn."

Rainn smirked back, her trademark smirk - it was as sexy as the first time Sarah had seen it, the first time she'd fallen for this enigmatic goth girl.

Nothing needed to be said - the long look between said everything. Both of their eyes burned, intensity and the promise of things to come.

And then they heard the music play. Rainn took Sarah's hands, and pulled her onto the dancefloor. Sarah couldn't help but move - sure, the music ran through her body, but so did the wave of lust that was building in her. She wanted to be with Rainn, moving their bodies together - she was happy to be led wherever Rainn wanted her to go.

After a dance together, punctuated by several long passionate kisses on the dancefloor, Rainn leaned in and whispered into Sarah's ear:

"You wanna go to the bathroom, lover? I think we've got some unfinished business from last week."

Sarah smirked back: "Fuck yeah!"

Last Friday, Rainn pulled Sarah to the toilet for some private time together - this time, Sarah had her hands all over the goth girl, voracious in her sexual appetite.

It was a mirror image of last week as the two women made their way into the toilet, their bodies writhing together as their tongues battled for dominance. Sarah held Rainn by the ass, her hands massaging her lover and eliciting groans of delight.

Rainn, not to be outdone, held Sarah's face with one hand as she reached under Sarah's top with the other, unhooking her bra and smirking as she heard Sarah's pleasure at her breasts exploding free.

They kissed, as they did last week, and then Rainn led Sarah over to the toilet. Rainn sat down, hitching up her oversize shirt and skirt, revealing her glistening pussy through her tights. Sarah knew what to do - she got on her knees in front of the goth girl, and looked forward into her lover's pussy.

Last week, she didn't feel ready - now, she'd had a lot of training.

Rainn saw the hunger in Sarah's eyes, and she smirked. She ripped open her tights, exposing her bare pussy, and then she looked to Sarah.

"Go on then, lover - dig in."

Sarah didn't need to be told twice. She stuck her tongue out and started licking, trying to sate that desperate need inside her, that tension that had been simmering away since she first met Rainn one week ago.

She licked, slowly, quickly, alternating her speed, and she teased Rainn's clit with her mouth. The moans were proof it was working, but Alice and Amy had taught her some more tricks too.

She slid two fingers into Rainn, and was rewarded with a groan of surprise and pleasure and a cry of 'yes'. She arched them upwards until she found the girl's g-spot - a sharp intake of breath said she was there.

Sarah started tapping it, the combination of her fingers and her tongue bringing Rainn to the edge.

The goth girl grabbed Sarah's head with her two hands, and screamed as she came. And, just for good measure, she started grinding her pussy all over Sarah's face at the same time, marking Sarah as hers. Rainn exploded, and Sarah did all she could to lap up all the cum she could, enjoying that wonderful taste until Rainn pushed her away.

She looked her in the eyes, and she smirked.

"Fuck it, lover," Rainn said, "you're coming back to mine now - I want to make you mine."

Sarah's body quivered in excitement - she wanted to be Rainn's.

The goth girl lived a few minutes away from Fever - the walk was somehow the longest and shortest of Sarah's life at the same time. It took all of her self-control not to throw herself at Rainn every step they took.

Rainn unlocked her door, and the two women practically fell into her hall, lost as they were in their desires. They kicked their boots off, and Rainn somehow removed Sarah's leather jacket despite pinning her against the wall with her arms and her lips.

"Upstairs," Rainn said, smirking and excited.

Rainn led the way to her bedroom, where she shoved Sarah onto her bed. Sarah didn't put up a fight as Rainn climbed on top of her - no, she lay there, waiting for the goth girl to continue her kisses. And they came, their lips meeting, Sarah's tongue vainly battling Rainn's for dominance before she caved, welcoming Rainn into her mouth.

Eventually, Rainn climbed off of Sarah, breaking the embrace. She could have continued for hours, but she had something else planned.

She smirked at Sarah, who still lay on her back, in bliss at sharing this bed with her lover.

"What are you waiting for, Sarah?" Rainn demanded, flirtatious even in her instructions. "Take your clothes off."

Sarah was turned on, and it took all of her might not to tear her clothes off like an animal. That's all she was at the moment - an animal, ruled only by her sexual desires and her burning need for Rainn to take control and fuck her. She threw her T-shirt to one side of the room, and sat on the ground as she frantically peeled the skinny jeans and fishnets from her legs. She stood up in her black lace bra and matching panties and entertained, just for a moment, the idea of keeping them on - she knew, however, that Rainn wanted her fully naked and she took them both off too.

She looked to Rainn, who wasn't there. She hadn't even noticed that Rainn had stepped out of the room until she returned, standing over the naked Sarah.

Rainn just stood there, her arms folded and her naked body on display. It was the first time Sarah had seen all of Rainn, and she licked her lips in sheer wonder - Rainn was beautiful, her porcelain skin and long black hair just perfect in Sarah's eyes. She was like a gothic goddess, ready to assert her sexual dominance over Sarah.

And how was she going to do that? Sarah's eyes couldn't choose where to focus - Rainn's body, or the large black strap-on fastened around her waist. Sarah guessed it must have been at least ten inches. Maybe more - she certainly hoped it was more.

Rainn saw Sarah's eyes open wide in anticipation, and she smirked in response.

"On your knees, lover. Pleasure my cock, and then I'll use my cock to pleasure you."

Sarah didn't need to be told twice. As Rainn moved the strap-on near to her lips, Sarah started attacking it, enveloping it with her mouth almost in desperation. She got hard at work, spitting and sucking and jacking it and getting it ready for whenever Rainn decided to use it on her pussy and give her a good, long fucking.

Almost out of habit, an unconscious reaction from her Friday nights at Fever and the men she picked up, she attempted to deepthroat the cock. It was big, so big, and her eyes went wide as she gagged. Those gagging noises were like music to Rainn's ears, a sound that Sarah was desperate to submit to her and do whatever she asked for a bit of pleasure.

Rainn let her go for a couple of minutes - in part because the wait reinforced Rainn's control of the situation and her girlfriend, and in part because the sight of seeing Sarah's head bobbing and gagging on the cock was turning her on a little too much to want to stop it.

But eventually she did, and she did knowing that the best was yet to come.

Rainn placed her hands on the back of Sarah's head as she deepthroated the cock, keeping it lodged in her mouth. Sarah wanted to gag, trying to stifle it, and she looked up at Rainn.

"Alright, lover, you've done good, so I'm going to reward you. On the bed, on your back, legs open wide - you got it?"

Sarah didn't need to be told twice. The moment Rainn released her and emptied her throat, she didn't even take time to breathe - she was already clambering onto Rainn's bed, eager to be fucked by the beautiful goth girl.

Rainn positioned the head of the strap-on at Sarah's dripping entrance, and she thrust forward. Sarah screamed in pleasure, and Rainn smirked in delight.

She moaned at Rainn's short, gentle thrusts forward, her moans only growing louder as Rainn slowly worked her way in, deeper and deeper until she reached a point further than Sarah had ever been penetrated before. She felt a sharp intake of breath from Sarah - she was there.

Rainn started thrusting harder, picking up the pace, and Sarah was loving it. She was moaning, desperate moans, and she started pushing back with all her might. Her body had taken over - she needed to cum, and nothing else mattered.

As she forced her body at Rainn, the stiff harness began to batter the goth girl's clit, turning her on more and more. The two women were lost in the desperate need to make themselves cum, and they thrust their bodies together, every blow and movement designed to push them ever closer to the edge.

It was Rainn who got there first, the sight of Sarah submitting to her and the stimulation to her clit proving too much for her.

"Cum for me, lover - cum for me!" Rainn screamed as she came for the second time that night.

And Sarah did as commanded, shrieking as she had the hardest orgasm of her life. It shook her entire body, that feeling of bliss far greater than any she'd ever experienced before. She knew now that only Rainn could do this for her - only Rainn could make her feel this way.

And she'd make her feel this way again and again - Sarah had no time to bask in that feeling before Rainn started thrusting again, pushing Sarah to another orgasm. And another. And another.

Sarah didn't know how many times she'd cum before Rainn finally stopped, withdrawing her strap-on with a satisfying squelch, a sign of just how turned on she'd been. Without Rainn inside her, Sarah felt strangely empty - she needed Rainn to be inside her, or for her to be inside Rainn.

Fortunately, she had somewhere else to stick that strap-on cock.

Rainn stood over Sarah, and held her hand on that stomach tattoo before stepping back.

"Look at the mess you've made, lover," she smirked. "Come on, on your knees, clear it up."

Despite Sarah thinking that all her energy had gone through the countless orgasms, she found that Rainn's words and that gesture made her eager to serve. She scrambled from the bed onto the floor, and took the strap-on in her mouth without hesitation. She moaned in pleasure as she tasted her own juices, and closed her eyes to focus on the sensation, her head bobbing up and down in movements of deep satisfaction. She groaned in pleasure - this was bliss.

Rainn smirked at her, taking her eyes off Sarah for just a moment to look at the damage wreaked on her bed.

Sarah had cum all over Rainn's bedsheets many times, leaving them a dripping soaking mess.

Oh well, Rainn smirked.

She didn't think they'd be doing much sleeping that night anyway.

She was sure of that.

* * * * *

Alice didn't think of herself as a bad person - no, she was a saint of sorts, helping poor women understand the appeal of the goth lifestyle and embracing it. It always made them happier - it released a kind of suppressed passion, enabling women to go about their days doing whatever they wanted, not giving two fucks about what society thought of them or how it said they should live their lives.

Look at Amy, she thought. She'd have been doomed to a nine-to-five job for the best part of her life, wasting away in a career that didn't make her happy. She'd spend her days in an office until she was 65, and then she'd be old and alone, her best days gone like that - urgh, Alice shuddered at the thought.

She knew that, when she came to London, Amy would never have imagined the changes she'd been through, nor her decision to take over a place like Black Rose, but now she couldn't imagine anything else.

But now, she'd discovered that this life could make her happy. Alice hadn't changed Amy out of spite (alright, maybe just a little bit after hearing Amy's unflattering assessment of her lifestyle), but out of a desire to share her world and make the other girl happy.

And what was in it for her? She'd made a life for herself here in London - with Amy's house to live in, and Amy's wage supplementing her own, they had more than enough to get by. They could do what they wanted together - sure, the little manipulation at the start of their relationship sat a little uneasy, but she knew it was for the best. When she'd met Amy, she was uptight, always busy and too judgemental - now, she was a free spirit, and the best girlfriend Alice could have asked for.

She'd set Rainn up with a girlfriend too, and they were both happy. If Sarah was anything like Amy had been, she needed that liberation that only came with living outside the mainstream, embracing alt culture and being your own person, not just some cog in the corporate machine. The Monday after her transformation, Sarah sauntered into the office, demanding to see Harriet the boss, and she'd told her that she was out of the door. The look on the businesswoman's face, first losing Amy and now Sarah - she just didn't understand why they would go off the deep end and embrace alt culture, and Sarah knew that she never would. Sarah quit a promising career, just like that, and she felt free. She'd land on her feet in a world that let her be herself, and she was happy with that.

Sarah was always someone who followed. She followed trends, she followed Amy and, with Amy gone at work, she'd have found someone else to follow. Alice merely stepped in and provided Sarah with someone to follow - that suited Rainn, and it quickly suited Sarah. Theirs was a dynamic that Alice knew would click, and so it did.

Alice had seen Sarah with Rainn as their relationship bloomed, and she knew one thing - like her, and like Amy, they were both happy. She knew that they'd be okay, and it didn't matter if they were accepted by the world, because they all had each other, and that was really what counted.

That, she thought with a devious grin, and we have the spray.

In her experience, that was just the push people needed to change for the better.

She looked at the spray bottle in her cupboard, and she gently closed the door on it.

Knowing it was always there if she needed its transformative powers once again.

And there would always be people who needed to change...

But then she turned around, and looked at Amy's naked body laying on her bed, tattooed and pierced and rubbing herself as she waited for her.

This beautiful girl who was so dismissive of the goth lifestyle, but had now thrown herself into it, becoming the sexy goth dyke girlfriend Alice knew she could be.

At this moment, this was all she needed.

* * * * *

Author's note: I kept my note until the end this time, as I didn't want to give away the fact that this is, for me, the end of this story. It's a strange one to wrap up - I got into fetish fiction specifically to write this story, and now I've done it. I'm so very grateful for the positive reaction to 'The New Housemate', and to the many people who sent me messages of support and encouragement.

I'm not dropping out or planning to stop writing, not by any means, but I also want to be honest with my readers - I'm happy to leave Amy, Alice, Sarah and Rainn together as they are, happy and content with each other and all embracing the goth lifestyle. I'm sorry to be cruel and leave it on a few hints of what might happen next, but I'll leave it to you guys to imagine any further adventures if you want them.