All Comments on 'The New Intern'

by anomalysusan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mchuchamchuchaalmost 7 years ago

I like your twist, sue43mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@suemom and others

If you wanted to see the boss get some sort of comeuppance or whatever at the end then that's your own business, You should have been able to tell by the one-line synopsis next to the title of the story that this story wasn't going to end that way, so if you knew that you weren't going to like how the story turned out, why did you even read it in the first place?

Everyone is entitled to their preferences, so you don't have to like this story if the ending doesn't match up with yours, but adding in little comments like that in which you make your dislike clear by writing your own petulant addendum in which you change the ending to your liking is extremely obnoxious, and insulting to both the author and to readers who actually did enjoy the story. You're acting like a five year old who insists that chocolate is the best flavor of ice cream and not only insists on yelling about it to anyone with a different opinion, but any time you see someone eating ice cream that isn't chocolate you grab an ice cream scoop and try to dump chocolate ice cream into their bowl. GROW UP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm so annoyed with the constant harassment from the entitled child minded readers who can't stop themselves from spewing out their ignorant entitled filth on authors for nothing but their own personal and childish beliefs.

If you are offended on the behalf of a fictional character or ludicrous plot twist, just close the story and call your therapist and ask for help with separating facts from fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh god that was hot. Thank you!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Good story, I liked it.

"What I need is someone who is devoted to me. Entirely. Someone whose first priority is always me."

On the other hand, narcissism is kind of a mood-killer. Maybe, just maybe, someone's first priority needs to be a bullet in this guy's head. Just a thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous