The New Job

Story Info
My wife takes a big job.
3.9k words
3.64
29k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty and I moved to a new city and a new apartment and began to settle. My job transfer was nearly 3 times the money and double the hours but we knew we were now on track for the house and family we desired in the time we wanted. And then Patty landed the job of her dreams.

My wife is my dream girl. We have been friends our whole life. Dated from our freshman year in high school. And married our first year out of college. Our senior year in high school we became lovers. Patty is 5'2" and maybe 110 lbs. Short very dark brown hair and green eyes. Her body is perfect. I was her first and only and she mine. Until our year after we graduated college and before we married.

Patty was just a bit unusual emotionally. I just openly ask her.

"Are you completely ready?"

"To marry you? Yes I think so?"

"Okay let's be sure. I have a chance for a job for the next 3 months for really good money. I want to take it. For those three months we are completely single. I come back and ask you again to marry me and if you do, you say yes and we do."

"So what will that change?"

"Nothing I hope. But we will become more openly sexual."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, I expect you to act on the interest you have the need to itch."

"How do you know I have an interest?"

"I have known you were seeing someone else for a couple months now."

"By the way you've acted and you have been seen a couple times with someone."

"I have not been with him sexually."

"Kind of true maybe? How many times have you been naked with him? How many times have you given him blow jobs? Has he eaten you? Do you want him sexually to find out?"

"Okay I have been naked with him more than once. I have given him blow jobs more than once. Yes we have enjoyed oral sex more than once. And yes I might desire him sexually. But not enough to loose you."

"You don't need to, I am giving you complete freedom for three months. I expect us to not be one lover people when I return and I am okay with it. In fact I would prefer you had been active with no less than three others. I leave tomorrow do you agree?"

I was gone exactly 3 months and when I returned I again ask her to marry me and she did. We had been married several months before she brought it up.

"You know I was active while you were gone don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Do you know who with?"

"I never asked."

"So, Dave kept you informed then?"

"No Julie did."

"Oh shit I didn't see that one coming, so you know everything?"

"Pretty much everything, yes."

"So you know he shared me with others?"

"Yes, and you let him? And you liked it?"

"Once I did it, yes I loved it."

"You did it several times with several others?"

"Yes, I did it several times, and more than once with several men."

"How many men all together?"

"How many did Julie tell you I did it with?"

"Julie knows you were with seven different guys."

"Greg talked me into something more."

"Something you didn't tell Julie about?"

"Yes, something much different and that I loved more than I can tell you."

"Which involved more men?"

"Yes, but only three others."

"So you had ten lovers in all, so what is the big deal?"

"The big deal is they were Negro males and it was the most exciting sex I have ever had. And had our three months not run out and you returned to ask my hand in marriage, I would now be a BBC slut. There were to be many, many more black men fucking me. I had agreed to do it and was ready to! I was to start the night you returned."

"So regrets now?"

"No, NO, you saved me from a mistake I might not have returned from. No regrets."

"So my wife likes black cocks. I will watch you around black men from now on."

Our move was from our home in Maryland and the University of Maryland to Chicago. My job was with a Tech company and the money was fantastic. But the hours I worked were brutal. We had to really take the time for us when we could and we made that work for over a year. We up graded our apt to a loft and loved it. Patty was working an entry level job for a Industrial industry company and making good money.

The life we had in Chicago was good and we were moving toward our goals. Then it happened.

Patty had a job offer of a life time. A new Company came into play and they offered her a management job in exactly what she wanted. The money was nearly as good as mine and not quite the hours most of the time. When a new project came up she might work even more hours than I did, but her money exploded too.

We talked it over for a week and she took the new job. She had worked her new job for four months and we were making it work for us. She was just starting a new project and we knew we had to a just our time to have some us time. Patty made the comment the new project manager was coming in that morning.

Several days went by before I remembered to ask her about her new manager she was working with. She grinned at me.

"Oh, he is very nice and so far really good to work with. And he is sexy cute which helps."

I didn't think much about it until a week or so later when I met Patty for lunch we tried to work in a couple times a month. And her new co-worker was with her.

Bradly was a hunk, at 6' 3" and maybe 220 pounds, very nice looking and maybe ten years our senior. And very negro. And very attentive to Patty. When they entered his hand was on her very lower back , nearly on her upper buttocks and it seamed very normal.

We had a very nice lunch and she seemed to enjoy the three of us being together. As they walked out together his hand slipped even lower on my wife's back and settled firmly on the cheek of her ass. My cock stiffened as I watched them leave. I needed to watch my wife as I knew she has a thing about black men.

Several weeks passed and our work loads were both very difficult. We finally sat together before work on a Monday morning of a very difficult week coming and I ask her about Bradly and how they were getting along?

"Oh we are getting along fine, why?"

"I saw his hand on your ass as you left from lunch the other day."

"Bradly takes some liberties at times, I have gotten used to him."

"His hands on you sometimes?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Has he fucked you yet?"

"No of coarse not yet"

"But you want to?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"So why haven't you?"

"I need you to tell me I can."

"What makes you think I will let you?"

"His hand was on my ass when we came in, but I wasn't sure you saw it. I told him as we left to do it so you would see us. That was several weeks ago. If you were upset I expected you to say something before now. Did your cock react to his hand on my ass?"

"Yes it did. So has he had you naked yet?"

"Is it alright if he has?"

"Sure, I would be disappointed if he hasn't."

"Then you won't be disappointed he has several times. He knows your wife's body very well. And he has lots of pictures of me."

"Nudes?"

"Yes and he has shown me to lots of his friends."

"So he wants to share you?"

"Yes, he has told me so."

"And you want him to?"

"If you will let him do it?"

"Are you asking me if I will let him have you?"

"Probably, YES. Are you?"

"Going to let my wife become a BBC whore for blacks to fuck her?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes! Will you be late tonight?"

"I need to work late tonight and I may stay there tonight."

Nothing more was said and we both went to work. I was very busy for nearly two weeks and didn't see Patty for more than two weeks after we talked. We finally were both up for breakfast on the Saturday morning and Patty was bright and lovely. I looked over my coffee at her.

"So my wife has a negro lover now?"

Patty opened her robe and displayed her beautiful breasts for me. They were covered with his love bites.

"Come back to bed with me, John and reclaim your wife. I am going back into work in a couple hours to have him reclaim his white whore again."

We did and she left an hour later to be with her black lover.

I was surprised at the time that passed and how quickly it did. Patty and I had a day or night here and there and our sex life was even as infrequent as it was it was very intense and hot. I saw his marks on her every time we were together but I had no jealous feelings about his full use of her. My cock got very hard when I thought of his complete use of my wife and I was content with him having her. I suddenly realized they had been lovers now for month. I ask her if he was sharing her now?

"No, I have been waiting for you to give him the Okay to do so. He knows you have given me to him. He wants you to tell him he can turn me into a complete whore for Blacks to fuck."

"Invite him to lunch this weekend?"

"He wants you to watch him fuck me."

"Then we can get that out of the way too.

A few days later we had dinner and I told him I was ready for him to share her if he wished, We all got naked and for the first time I saw Patty having sex with another man. She was beautiful. I found the contrast of their skin very sexy.

A month passed before I ask her how many new lovers she'd had?

She answered simply, she had fucked 12 new black men but she was fucking 8 regularly.

"We take time out now to go dancing once a week. They have had my tits out a few times now which had stimulated lots of interest."

"How does that work?"

"Oh, once they get me bare I leave them out for them to have. The last night we were dancing I probably danced with over fifty guys and they all handled me and suck my nipples. Bradly was so horny he wanted me taken. And he said the next time I let them handle me like that he would let them have me."

"Let them have you?"

"Yes pull me over a table strip me and gang bang me."

"How many of them?"

"Anyone who wants me!"

"So is this likely to happen anytime soon?"

She smiled at me and pulled at my cock.

"Does my becoming a complete BBC whore excite you? Are you ready for me to openly submit to all negro men?"

"Yes, it excites me!"

"Bradly wants me to begin doing it and you do too?"

I just nodded.

"Good we go dancing tomorrow night and I will have my first gang bang then. Bradly has told me once I start this he wants me to do it three times a week. And he knows a Pimp he is talking to. He wants me to let him fuck me. Should I do it?"

"Fuck the pimp? Yes, when does he want you to do that?"

"I think in the next few nights."

"Does he want you to be his?"

"Bradly is talking to him about it."

"If Bradly makes a deal with him for you will you honor it?"

"To become complete as A BBC whore Bradly says I need to do it."

"Patty how bad is this Pimp he's talking to?"

"Bradly says he is the real deal and has a large area of south side Chicago. He has a special area he wants me for."

"Is it a Gang area and one of the really dark ones?"

"It is maybe the worst one in the city? And being a yuppy white married bitch they will do things to me we can't even imagine."

"How long before they put the needle in you?"

"Bradly says it is excitement deluxe from the go. I might be shopped around to other pimps or other gangs or I might go directly to them and they may slap one of my breasts up on the side and slip a needle of H right in a side into my breast and send me to the MOON. I might put on a dog show for the gang or a horse show? Could be anything."

"Patty isn't this just a bit over the top with this?"

"When I decided I wanted to go radically into this I decided I wanted to go as crazy as it could get."

"I know getting clean will be a bitch but it is a high I want to do to see how fantastic it is."

"Okay Babe I will let it go as far as you need it to go."

I did hear my wife did get pulled down over a table dancing and was Gang Banged by a large group of men. And I also knew she had liked it and let it happen more and more. She was living with Bradly and letting him control her. I was getting my information from a friend of Bradly's who was watching so I would know what happened. Bradly wanted me to know.

He called me a week later. And simply said to me he has made the deal for her and it is completed.

"When was it done do you know?"

"Yes, a few days ago so she is his."

"Did he make the deal with the pimp we knew he wanted to?"

"No probably one worse."

"How can that be?"

"She has gone out of the country."

"To the far east?"

"No worse south."

"Mexico?"

"Mexico City."

"Is she hooked yet?"

"Oh I am sure she is they got her three days ago. Those boys are hard core about their whores. They do some kinky shit to them."

"Is it true they like the tits for injections?"

"Yes they put the H in the sides of her breasts."

"It makes them never want them covered."

I had to take a step back and look this over. I had let her get involved with the guy who put her right where she was now so I needed to go talk with him. I needed to do what I could do that no one else in the world knew about me. I am the mild mannered wimpy husband who had let this black bull take his wife over completely. There likely aren't ten men in this country who could go where it was going to go to get this woman out of before she died. I hoped I was one of them.

So I went to talk to Bradly about the deal he made for my wife. I went to his office and walked in.

"So where is my wife Bradly?"

He looked startled.

"Uh, why she is on a tour to advice some of our people in LA right now, didn't she tell you?"

"LA is a bit north of my intel about where she is Bradly."

"Fuck you pussy, you let me have her and I made a deal for her, so stick it."

I instantly broke his nose and clocked him on the button and he was out. When he woke up his pants were down around his knees and I had my fingers and thumb tight around his nuts.

"Bradly my boy are you with me here, boy?"

"What the fuck man, you can't do this."

"Oh Ya, Buddy I can and will. You need to answer all my questions very quickly and truthfully, understand?"

"What the fuck man I was just fuckin her and I didn't mean any harm."

I reached down and flicked a small cut just under the head of his big cock deep enough to start the blood to flow off the tip onto his shirt.

"The next cut I make I nut you. And just so you know before I turn your nuts loose today I am likely going to open your bag and let them hang by the cords. Then I will decide if I cut them loose and mash them or not. Either Way I likely am going to cut your throat when I finish with you so it really won't matter. Now exactly where is she in Mexico City?"

He told me exactly. I then told him his two sisters names and where they lived and then his brother and where he lives. I then told him in detail what I was going to do with each of them and in detail. He then told me in detail where she was. We now understood each other better and He answered all my questions from there on til the last one.

"So how many women have you given them before Patty?"

He paused long enough I clamped down on his nuts and I began to cut them. He screamed out an answer and it was more than I knew and even more than I had guessed.

"How many are still alive of them?"

"Your wife is or was still last night, but they use em up pretty fast."

I cut him slightly more and he yelled.

"Last count there was 6 still alive but pretty burned out."

I just could not stand the slimy prick anymore and I castrated him on the spot and kicked him twice in the head hard.

I hated to use Patty this way but she was willing and had wanted to do it. She ask for the job and my Boss felt she would be perfect to do it. Now I had the clean up job and had to get her out alive. I hate the crap that sometimes happens before it makes thing happen before you can take really bad guys down. But I had seen lots and lots of it over the years. A US senator's daughter got taken and she died in the mess so I was to clean it up.

His daughter was only one of several hundred who disappeared down that hole down there but she cause the ripple to clean it up. And with it was going to be one of the big Drug Cartels going down. And it was only going to happen because in their side deal of sex trade they picked up the wrong young woman.

I slipped below the border and checked out the place Bradly told me about. Yep they were there. I watched for a week to see who moved and where. My wife was moved nearly every night and I figured it was for sexual use. I knew I was playing roulette with her life. But I needed to see if this warehouse was only a sex trade outlet or a major drug outlet? It was only time til they did something kinky with Patty and she was gone.

I decided to give it a few more days and I knew it could cost women their lives that we could probably get out now including my wife. Two nights passed and Patty returned as usual. The third night something felt different and a truck and more guys were going to move on this night.

When they brought Patty out she was dressed differently and I knew instinctively she wasn't coming back tonight. I called in the troops to take the warehouse down as soon as this bunch left. I also called in a backup team on me. And I followed them when they pulled out. I knew soon out I was going to need to fall way back and use big guns to track their movements as the crossed out into the desert.

I also knew my chances of getting my wife back alive tonight had just dropped to very low chances. I had to hang back nearly five miles to stay back far enough. We went nearly sixty miles off into the desert before they stopped. This was about a drug delivery and not about sex. Patty was about a very kinky kill. These guys were going to kill her in some rally strange way. I drove to with in a mile of them and bailed out of my Jeep and ran to the nearest dune. I looked over and still couldn't see anything.

I could see spots up and shinning off to my left so I figured she was to run naked out under the spots and she would be a target. I crossed keeping under cover of a low dune trying to get over to be able to intercept her. I got to just outside the glare of the spots but a ways out. I had to try to guess how far they would let her run and how fucked up she was. I crawled down the dune getting closer and closer hoping to get close enough to get to her run ti grab her before they killed her.

I had shortened her run by a bit but she still had to come quite a ways. And then she was coming down the lane lite by the spots. My pride swelled for her as she jigged a run to try to make it harder for them to hit her. As she came the sand began to dance around her feet and I could hear them laughing. Nearer and nearer she ran and the rounds came closer to her little bare feet. I shot three quick that each killed a shooter and I reached out and grabbed her hand and jerked her into the shadows of the dune.

Once I had a hold on her I never stopped pulling her farther to safety. I ended with her wrapped tightly in my arms behind the dune. I could hear the small arms fire of my back up guys popping bad guys. I also could hear the chopper coming in to clean up. No one got away and no one lived and a huge drug drop got destroyed. The guys took out the warehouse crew and we saved five young women who would have died in the coming days or weeks.

And one of the very worst drug cartels was completely destroyed.