The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Er, er," I was tongue-tied, was he serious?

"Well, cat got your tongue Susan?"

"Sorry, I am here with a real problem William."

"Yes Susan you are, did I or did I not tell you I would punish you if you called me sir again in private?"

I thought about it for a second or two before I said "Yes, you did."

"And yet you still did it?"

He left it as a question, hanging in the air. Did he expect me to reply to it? I stood with the files clutched to my chest and dumbly nodded yes.

"So, the problem I have is what do I do about it." He sat back into his large leather chair and it felt like he was looking into my very soul.

"If young jenny out there displeases me I spank her."

His words shocked me, was he joking, was this a crude joke?

Was this how executives on the ninth floor behaved, by degrading people with cruel jokes. Did he find this funny? The more the silence lasted the more I thought, shit! he is not joking.

"Susan." He said in a deeper, far more meaningful tone. "Why are you here? How badly do you want this post?"

My nostrils flared and I could feel my blood begin to boil, how dare he. How fucking dare he treat me this way. I think he noticed the change in me because he started to smile.

"There she is, there is the woman I want working for me. I don't want timid employees up here, they belong downstairs. Carl said you had it in you, I just need to dive deep and find it."

Again, his words shook me, one minute he was going to take me over his knee, the next I was employee of the month. I was confused.

"Show me the problem Susan."

If his ploy was to put me onto the backfoot, he had succeeded. I was all over the place, my mind was in turmoil and I was finding it hard to speak let alone explain my findings.

"I am sorry Susan, obviously I overstepped the line. Take the rest of the day, leave your findings here and I will look over them. Go home."

I placed the files on his desk and turned to leave, as my hand reached the handle of the door he said,

"I do spank Jenny though, that much is true. Can you send her in when you leave please."

I rushed from his office into the relative safety of my own grabbing my bag. Jenny came in looking concerned and asked, "Are you ok Susan, you look as pale as a ghost?"

"Yes, yes I am fine thank you, I am fine. I just need to go home, now."

"Are you sure?"

"YES I am!" I shouted back. She stepped back at my harshness, "Sorry Jenny, sorry." I immediately apologised at my uncharacteristic outburst, it was not like me but I was shaken up from my encounter with William.

"Has Mr. St John said something?" she asked. "Susan?"

"No, nothing." I said meekly, "But he asked if you will go in to see him, now."

"Now? as in right now?" she asked.

"Yes." I replied.

She took a large intake of breath through her nostrils and turned to walk away.

"Jenny, you don't have to do this you know."

"I do Susan, it is who I am. It is who William is."

With that she left the room, I heard her knock on his door before entering and closing it behind her. I picked up my bag and belongings wondering if I would ever be back. As I past his door I heard it, 'Slap, Slap, Slap' followed by the moans of a young girl, the moans were not of pain, they were sexual.

************************************************************

"What! You fucking what!" came the cry from my sister.

The first thing I had done when leaving the building and getting to my car was to ring her. I told her of my conversation and happenings in his office.

"You know you can have him on sexual misconduct charges don't you, the fucking pervert. I fucking knew that job was too good to be true!"

I knew it too but it did nothing to stop the flow of juice in my panties, I was soaking wet and aroused beyond belief. I know I shouldn't be, I should be disgusted. But as I hung up on my sister my hand was down the front of my knickers before the phone hit the passenger seat. I orgasmed the second my finger hit my clitoris and sitting back in my driver seat I thought "What the fuck!"

That night at home I was like a bitch in heat, I was on Colin the moment he was through the front door. I ripped his clothes from his back taking him in my mouth.

"Whoa, whoa, what the fuck Sue?"

But as I pushed him against the wall and took his cock to the hilt he shut up and just enjoyed the sensations. Colin came within 30 seconds of being in my mouth, I pulled away slightly so I could taste him on my tongue instead of him shooting directly into my throat.

I sat back on my heels as he slumped to the floor beside me, "What the fuck was that all about?" he whimpered.

"Can't I welcome the man I love home nicely now and again?" I said, licking the remnants of his spent cream from my lips.

Colin repaid me in kind later that night when we went to bed, it was my fifth orgasm of the day as I had had a couple more when I first arrived home. That night I dreamt of William, they were such vivid dreams, such nasty, erotically charged dreams.

My night was restless and I awoke twenty minutes before Colins alarm, I had to go to the bathroom and relieve myself before he woke I was that horny.

I slipped back into bed with a few minutes to spare.

When he had gone to work I made a strong coffee and sat at my kitchen table wondering if I dared to go back in today. Did I want to? I wanted this job more than anything but was I prepared to do what it might take to keep it.

I found my hand had drifted back into my lap and I was absentmindedly twiddling with my newly bare pussy, at the shock of what I was doing yet again I pulled my hand away. It took all of a minute before it was back down there with a vengeance bringing myself to yet another mind shattering orgasm. That made up my mind.

"Hello Susan," said a welcoming Jenny. "I hoped you would be back. Mr. St John will be in shortly and he asked if you would join him to discuss your findings first thing."

The bastard had known I would come back.

Jenny must have seen the fact in my face because she said, "Yes he has a sixth sense, sometimes I am sure he can read minds."

"Thank you Jenny, and good morning to you too."

"I will give you a minute or two to settle in and bring you in a coffee, ok."

"Thank you again," I said and strolled into my office trying to exude an air of confidence, but inside having anything but that.

Ten minutes later Jenny beeped my intercom and said, "Mr. St John is in his office Mrs. Jenkins. I have taken in your coffee, he is expecting you."

"Thank you Jenny." I said in the calmest voice I could muster

.

She smiled at me as I exited my office and knocked on his door.

"Come." He said from inside.

I tentatively opened the door to see him sitting behind his desk mulling over the paperwork I had left in such a hurry the previous day.

"Ah, Susan. I am glad to see you back with us, I suspected you might be but wasn't sure if I am totally honest with you. Please sit, we have much to discuss. Young Jenny bought you a coffee in, white with two sugars yes?"

He was talking as if nothing had happened between us yesterday. I took my seat opposite him.

"Now, these figures. What do you know?" he said tilting his head slightly, waiting intently for my reply.

"I, er. I-I mean."

"Please Susan, accept my apologies for the other day. I will not spank you, I promise. Not without your consent that is." He had a grin on his face like the Cheshire cat in Alice in wonderland.

He was deliberately trying to provoke me and it was working.

Eventually I found my voice.

"Firstly Mr. St John, yes, not William." I said in anger, "Firstly, if you dare lift a finger to me I will sue your ass to kingdom come. Secondly......secondly......."

"Do you have a secondly, Susan?" he smirked. "You know I like you like this, you should show your dominant side more often."

I started to stand and take my leave when he rose from his desk and was on my side before I was even off the chair. Taking my wrists in his powerful hands he pulled me upright and kissed me, I struggled to get away screaming into his mouth. My screams were muffled by his lips, he kissed me harder and his morning stubble chaffed my chin and top lip. My screams slowly turned into moans as his kisses took me, he pulled my wrists down and held them behind my back not once breaking the kiss.

He had me and he knew it, he was too strong for me and to my shame I gave in far to easily. He turned me to face his desk and moved behind me, his hands roamed across my body, squeezing, touching, caressing all the parts of me that needed to be touched so badly, so very badly. At that moment I would have done absolutely anything he would have asked of me I was lost in lust and passion.

William pushed me onto his desk face first so I was bent at the waist, I felt his muscular thighs pushing against the back of mine. His hand went between my legs from behind and up my stockinged thighs.

"Stockings, I like those." He whispered into my left ear, his breath was heavy and deep now.

His hand roamed higher and he flipped my skirt up and onto my back, he pushed his hard cock into my exposed ass cheeks. I could feel how powerful he was through his cotton trousers, he was big too, very big.

I was shaking now in my need, I needed to feel him inside of me. I wanted him to fuck me and told him so.

"In time." He said, so calmly.

I felt his hand push down onto my shoulder blades keeping me in place as he moved himself upwards and over, covering me. He used the other to move the string of my thong aside and invade my soaked sex. his fingers twisted inside of my cunt and plunged in and out. I could not help but moan loudly as he masturbated me at will.

He had two fingers inside of me I think when I felt his thumb press onto my rosebud, I don't even let Colin near there but I was in such a state of bliss that I didn't care. In fact I pushed back onto his invading hand encouraging him to use me as he wished.

"Hmmm, dirty like slut aren't we, I like that." He breathed into my ear, no-one had ever called me a slut before and it nearly sent me over the edge.

I was finding it hard to keep my sanity now as his thumb breached the barrier of my outer rim, he pushed in and out with the fingers and thumb. I was breathing so hard now and I needed his cock inside me, "Fuck me damn it, just fuck me!"

He had me squirming like a fish on a hook as he wiggled that damn thumb in my ass, it felt so good.

I felt his trousers at long last hit the back of my calves as he shucked them off, his cock was so hard and as hot as a fire poker as he rubbed it into the crack of my ass. For a dreaded minute I thought he was going to penetrate my asshole with it and with the state of arousal he had me in, I might have let him.

'Slap' "uh." I moaned into the tabletop, he has spanked me, 'slap, slap, slap. Another and another, I was beside myself now, I was starting to orgasm and could feel it building. He held onto the suspender straps and pinged them against my ass cheeks.

"You need to wear these every day Susan, if you forget I will be most displeased."

"UNNNNGGGG..OOHHHHH!" he penetrated my body in one swift movement, his shaft was burning hot as he slid inside until his pelvis rested onto my ass. He still had that hand on my back so I could not move even if I wanted to, which I didn't. I just needed fucking and fucking hard.

He pulled back to the point of leaving my wanton cunt empty, I almost howled like a dog in frustration until he ploughed back into me. It knocked the wind from my lungs and he did it again and again, over and over. He held me down with one hand and the sheer animal power of him was overwhelming. My orgasm tore through me and I screamed obscenities at him, something I had never done before but the curse words, they just kept coming from my lips.

My hands gripped the sides of the desk until the whites of my knuckles formed and I just held on for dear life. He was so powerful, so dominant, and he smashed into me the way a stallion would cover a mare. He kept on thrusting and thrusting, harder and harder. 'Slap, slap' another couple of blows hit my sore ass but I wanted it now. I wanted him to use me, I wanted that cock inside of me to expand and flood my womb with his semen. I wanted the slaps, I wanted the pure animal lust of him to take me over and over.

He grunted and I felt the warmth of his spunk spew from his body and into mine, I had won the battle and I milked him with my pussy walls until his balls were totally dry.

He flopped down onto my back exhausted and I felt the full weight of him, his tie fell to the side of my face and tickled my cheek, it made me chuckle.

William withdrew and helped me to my feet. His cock was still standing proud and thick and it was slick wet with our combined juices. I had an overwhelming need to clean him, something I had not done to my husband since our honeymoon but I needed to do this.

I sank to my knees in front of him and took his semi hard cock into my mouth, he tasted good. I licked him from tip to base slowly and purposefully savouring the powerful cock in my hands. He had other ideas though and took my hair into his fist and started to rock back and forth, I had not intended to suck him to completion but I think he had other ideas.

He pushed at my face until the head hit my throat.

"Can you? he asked, at least he had the decency to ask I thought. I nodded yes and looked up making contact with his eyes, he pushed a little deeper and slid into my throat.

With a swallow and a grunt I took him as deep as he could go and felt his balls rest on my chin. He smiled down at me appreciatively stroking my hair saying "Good girl, good girl."

I have never been face fucked before but he started to move his hips a little more, slowly at first then getting quicker in small, jerky movements. His cock was halfway out allowing me to take a breath then he slammed back in I assume to see if I could take it like that.

I knew then that I was his slut, his to be used as he wished. I knew that from the time I got home yesterday if the truth be told.

Suddenly he stopped all movement and shuddered, I felt the underside of his hot shaft on my tongue pumping and he shot his hot spunk straight down my esophagus.

His strong, muscled thighs were like steel in my grip as he stood over me giving me my prize. My eyes bulged as he held my face in place as he took the pleasure of his orgasm, when he at last withdrew I was gasping for breath. I coughed and spluttered, spitting phlegm from my nose and mouth to the carpet.

William helped me up and gave me some Kleenex to help clean myself up.

He said, "Damn Susan, you are all I hoped you would be, and more."

I actually laughed at his remark as I pulled my skirt back into place. I heard him buzz the intercom, "Jenny can you bring in some warm water and a jug please."

"What! No you can't let her in, look at me I am a mess. She will know what we have done."

"Relax Susan, she would've heard you, she knows what we were doing. Hell, I think the floor below us heard you!"

For the first time I felt ashamed, I so loved what he did to me but for the first time this morning I thought about Colin. Shit, Colin. Oh fuck, what have I done?

Two minutes later Jenny came through the door with a few cloths and a bowl of warm water,

"here let me help you," she said comfortingly.

She held my cheek in the palm of her hand and washed my face with the warm wet cloth. I started to cry and William left the room.

"There, there," she whispered. "The first time is always traumatic with him, he is good though isn't he."

My husband, I sobbed through the tears. My poor husband.

"Does he need to know?" She asked matter-of-factly. "I have never told my boyfriend, and I intend to marry him in a month's time. But I will not give up William, I will be here whenever he wants me."

She seemed so innocent and naïve, the way she spoke about her life here, the way it seemed so normal for her. I wondered how long she had with William, It broke me from my tears.

She softly said as she stroked my cheek, "You only bring yourself heartache and grief if you tell your husband, you know that don't you."

"But I have to tell someone, the guilt will eat me alive. I cannot believe I let him just fuck me." I said sniffing up my runny nose.

"But, was it good? If he offered it, would you do it again?"

I dropped my head, the guilt was immense but we both knew the answer would be yes. I nodded my head shamefully.

"Then learn to live with the guilt Susan. The pleasure is worth a little deceit, believe me I know. Stay here and recover, I will get my make-up bag and we will have you looking like your old self in no time."

She handed me a small mirror from Williams desk and I was aghast, my god I looked like a monster. My lippy was smeared across my cheeks and my mascara, well my mascara had somehow got as far as my chin!

Jenny came back into the room carrying a small hold-all bag, she sat me in Williams Chair and got to work cleaning me up. It was like the roles had been reversed, she the mother, me the daughter. She was great comfort and there exactly when I need it, a shoulder to cry on.

"Could you talk to the sister you said you are close with?"

"I am not sure I could, I certainly couldn't tell her what I did here, what he did to me." I said quietly.

"But if you just gave her the gist of it, an affair of sorts, an office fling. Would that make you feel better, to unburden yourself to another, outside the office? Would it stop you from feeling you had to tell your husband?"

He quiet words did have a calming effect, her soothing me and stroking my cheek had me almost falling asleep.

"Ok, time is not on our side here Susan, William will be back soon. We need to vacate."

She quickly made me presentable and said, "Come on, we will finish this in your office."

Jenny gathered her things, threw them all in the bag and quickly surveying that the coast was clear, led me from his office to mine.

She finished my make-up and in ten minutes it looked like I had an hour before entering the den of a devil.

"Are you ok Sue, or do you need to go home?"

"What about the project he has had me on all week? I replied. "He wanted it by 1pm today, its already 1.30 now."

"Give me two minutes," she went to her desk and made a quick call, I saw her nod through the opened door and came back to me.

"It can wait until Monday, but I do have good news. The job is yours if you want it. He will talk to you Monday morning if you are interested in a permanent position. The salary is to be determined then, but I can promise you it will be far, far higher than you have ever earned before." She said smiling reassuringly.

"Go home Susan, talk with your sister before you see your husband, please."

I walked to the lifts, a little unsteady in my stiletto shoes. My legs were weak, my ass hurt and it felt like my insides had been rearranged, such was the fierceness of his assault.

The seat of my car gave me comfort and I sat there quietly contemplating what I had done. I had never once been unfaithful in all the years of my marriage, yet here I was doing things in the last hour I would never dream of doing with Colin. I would have even given up my ass if he had asked, such was the power that man had over me up there. I looked up from my seat to his window on the ninth floor hoping he might be looking down, he wasn't.

I slipped off my shoes and in my stockinged feet drove the ten miles to my sisters. She saw the state I was in by the way I was shaking as I entered her house.

"Is Bill in? are we alone?" I questioned.

"No, just us, are you ok sis?"

I relayed the whole sordid incident to her over the next hour or so over three glasses of red wine. I felt quite drunk by the time we were done, and it was the second time today someone had called me a slut.