The New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You cant tell him Sue, it will break his heart and your marriage more like."

"How do I hide what I did though Clare? I mean, could you?"

Her face reddened, "No, not you? surely not, you?" I spluttered.

"Ten years ago, in the gym at work." She confessed. "Two of the post-boys."

"TWO!" I said, even more shocked.

"Fraid so." She admitted, grimacing and shrugging her shoulders.

"And you never told me?"

"No." she said, "I never told a soul, I am only telling you now because it might make you feel a bit better about yourself. Is it going to continue?"

I took a big gulp of my wine finishing the glass off and holding the empty glass to my lips nodded, yes. "He was that good Clare, I mean movie-star good. Even thinking of him now has me on edge."

"Go home and clean up, shit, you cannot drive. The wine, let me call you an uber. Tell Colin we had a girlie afternoon and you had too much, its half true? But for gods sake DO NOT tell him. fuck him, suck him, do what ever you need to do but do not tell him."

The uber got me home forty-five minutes before Colin so I had time to quickly shower, clean up and hide my clothing. I treated him to another bout of sucking as he came home,

"My god, I could get used to this." he said, gleefully.

Over the weekend we had sex more times that we had done in the last few months, Sunday night we bathed together, I draped my legs over him and let him shave me, pussy too. We had sex one more time splashing the water onto the tiled flooring, by the time Monday came he actually said it would be nice to have a rest at work.

I was still in a state of sexual arousal I had never experienced before and found myself fingering my poor pussy again.

When he left Monday morning I went through my routine of pampering myself with perfumes and oils, before slipping into those luxurious stockings that my new boss insisted that I wear.

The drive in was like I was on cloud nine, I sang my heart out to the latest sounds on the radio and I could not wait to get in.

I sashayed my way from the car to the lobby on my sexy heels praying it would all go ok up there in a minute or two.

I needn't have worried, a beaming Jenny welcomed me to the ninth floor.

"He is in especially early Susan, he is waiting for you in his office."

She took my overcoat and handbag, guiding me to his door.

Suddenly a fear overtook me and I felt like a naughty schoolgirl waiting outside the head mistresses door. I tentatively knocked.

"Come."

William looked up from behind his desk, his beaming smile put me instantly at ease and he stood welcoming me to sit.

"Ok first to business." He said. Opening the files I had given him last week.

"I see you had a few problems." He continued, "Sweden?"

"William, I tried and tried. I could not find any way to get those figures to add up in our favour."

"Susan," he said with a smile, "You were not supposed to, to be brutally honest I did my best to hide it in the files but you found it."

"Sorry?"

"I hid it on purpose, a test. You passed with flying colours."

"For nearly half a week, you had me fretting over a test?"

"You passed, you have the post. The job is yours if you wish it."

He shuffled through more paperwork and looked up, "It says here you were on £13,500 for three days a week downstairs." He scratched his early morning stubble thinking.

"Ok lets say, £45k and four days. How does that sound?"

I sat speechless, just staring at him gormlessly.

"Ok Susan, you drive a hard bargain but, £48k and a £5k yearly expenses card...with bonuses. How does that grab you? Plus there are twenty pairs of the finest silk stocking in that drawer over there."

I arose from my chair and walked around to his side, lifted my leg and sultrily placed my shoe into his chest. His eyes immediately darted to my barely there black thong, "Does that include this?" I said as my hand travelled up his thigh to grab his hardening cock.

"Do I get that fine ass?" he replied.

I winked and smiled.

He smiled and nodded.

Now all I had to do was persuade Colin that it was a good idea having the added sex at home, and an extra £50k+ coming into the household. Somehow I think he might like the idea of Barbados next month as an appetiser.

The End.