The New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the awards, they cleared the presentation area and everyone milled around talking and drinking. I ended up chatting with 2 of the guys from sales about my previous travels (someday I'll have to tell you about those), and we were having a blast until I heard a gasp and saw quite a few people scoot back from the place where Erica's husband Steve had been. Sure enough, he'd puked all over the floor but luckily missed himself.

Erica began dragging him away from the group as a few maintenance guys showed up to start cleaning up. Erica was mad and crying; she went over by Deb and seemed even more upset. I walked over to her and drunk Steve - "Can I help somehow?"

* * * * * The Drive Home * * * * *

"This bastard can't stop drinking when he starts! And I need to get him home, but Deb doesn't want to leave yet so I don't have a way to leave, but they'll probably get so hammered that they'll end up taking a Uber anyway!" I could feel her anger. I put my hand on hers, "Let me drive you home then, Steve can lay down in the backseat."

I had a full size SUV, so we got Steve into the backseat, and he immediately laid down and fell asleep. I put their address into the GPS, and only then did I realize that they lived almost an hour away! Well, that's what I get for offering to help her.

I left my hand on the shifter and she reached over, placed her hand on mine, and said "Thank you for driving us home." I smiled and said "Anything for my favorite naughty girl!" She panicked a little and said "What if he hears you?"

"What? If he hears how you like to be spanked for being so bad?"

She gasped a little and then giggled, "It's been a very long time sicne someone has smacked my butt." Her faced turned a bit red at that admission. "But you liked it, didn't you. You wanted more, didn't you?" She blushed even more.

"You know, I took photos tonight, and they're on my phone. You would probably enjoy looking at them while I drive; it would help pass the time." My phone was in the center console, and I could see her mind racing. "Here, I'll unlock it for you." And I handed her my phone. I let my hand fall to her thigh, but she didn't move it. She opened the photos app, and looked at the most recent photos. "Do you like them? I could take some more for you, if you want" I said with a wink.

I slid my hand up her thigh a bit more, pushing her dress up a bit, revealing even more of her thigh. I could feel the heat from in between her thighs, and as I moved my hand a bit farther, I felt her twitch. "You should look at the last two photos, I think that you'll like them. I took them after our rendezvous."

She gasped a little when she saw my exposed cock in the photo. "Oh my goodness!" she quietly squealed at the photo. I squeezed her thigh a bit more and moved my hand closer to her purple panties. Steve mumbled something in his sleep and she practically threw my phone across the SUV, but I left my hand in her lap, pushing her dress up. I swiped my pinky across the purple fabric and she tensed. I whispered, "How naughty are you?" She sucked her breath in roughly, and mumbled something that I couldn't understand. For the next 10 minutes or so, I would lightly brush my pinky across her panties, adjust my grip on her thigh, and occasionally make eye contact with her.

Her facial expression was something between sexual frustration and panic. After a few strokes of my pinky, I was fairly certain that I could feel the moisture building up on her panties, and my car definitely reeked of sex. Suddenly, with about 15 minutes left in the ride, Steve woke up. "Holy fuck, I gotta piss!" he exclaimed from his spot in the back seat. I withdrew my hand from Erica's thigh, and pulled the car over. Steve hopped out of the car and peed into the bushes along the highway.

I leaned over to Erica, kissed her cheek and whispered, "I'm going to burry my face in your pussy when we get back to your house, you know that right? I'm going to make you cum on my face." She moaned loudly and offered no objection.

When Steve got back into the car, he promptly fell back asleep. I reached over and held Erica's hand for the rest of the drive. When we pulled into her driveway, I had to literally carry Steve into the house. He was so passed out though, we accidently shut his foot in the door and he didn't even flinch. I laid him down on their bed and turned around. Erica was looking at me like she was in trouble.

As I walked toward their doorway, Erica walked back into the living room. Just beside the side of their couch, she stopped. I wrapped my arm around her and said "Do you mind if I kiss you?" In a very gravelly voice, she replied "I think that I'd like that." I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply. As my tongue slipped into her mouth, I slid my hand down to feel her ass. For all of my teasing and tormenting of her tonight, she did have a fantastic body and I wanted her to know that and feel that.

Not only was she a great kisser, but she was super excited my body too. Her hands were roaming over my arms, my back, but especially my ass. She really seemed to enjoy grabbing my ass, and honestly, it just made her even more endearing.

After what felt like eternity in heaven, we broke for a breath of air. I looked down at her and said "God damn, you're a very naughty girl!" and grabbed ass. Then as she stood there, her hips pressed against the couch arm, my hand firmly on her ass, I knelt before her. As I knelt I kissed my way down the front of her perfect dress, but kept my hand on her perfect ass. When I had fully knelt, I used my free hand to lift the hem of her skirt and kiss the short way up her thigh to her purple panties. They were absolutely soaked, but to be honest, my rock hard cock had been leaking pre-cum since our coat room encounter, so my boxers were likely a sticky mess.

"Erica, should you have a man between your legs?" I asked and then I kissed her wet panties. She began to reply, but I licked over the entire wet area of her purple panties. "Erica, you know that I'm not your husband, right?" I went back to kissing, and as I dragged my tongue upward, I found this little bump and swirled my tongue around it, making her squeal "oh, god, please!"

"Erica, I'm going to kiss you down here until you can't stand up straight" I moaned into her pussy. Her hands had moved from supporting her against the couch to pushing my face into her crotch. I slipped a finger under the fabric of her panties and slid them to the side. I ran my tongue from the bottom of her lips all the way to the top of her clit, and then lightly kissed her clit. She nearly collapsed on top of me.

I was determined to have her stand up for this orgasm though. There was something incredibly powerful about having her at my mercy while she was standing. I repeated the action, slowly allowing my tongue to separate her lips, and then swirled my tongue around her clit. Her hands gripped the back of my head tighter. I repeated it a third time, but this time used a bit more force as I let my tongue reach further into her folds, and then swirled and sucked on her clit. And with that, she literally exploded. I could feel her body tremble and see her stomach muscles clenching, her fingers scratched the back of my head as she barely stayed standing. She was breathing extremely heavily and almost gasping. I continued to lightly circle my tongue around her button but kept both of my hands on her ass to keep her in place.

As her body calmed down, I continued to lick her lips and gently, very gently, kiss her clit. I picked a slow, but steady rhythm, and she began moaning along with my attention. I could feel some movement as she lowered her dress, and pinched her nipple. I used my right hand to slowly stroke her pussy lips with my middle finger, and slowly tease her. I firmly slipped my finger inside of her slippery hole and found the magic rough spot. As I slowly increased the intensity of my kisses on her clit, I applied more and more pressure to her g-spot. This time, her orgasm was fantastically loud.

Her entire body seemed to ride the waves of pleasure that were overwhelming her. After what seemed like several minutes of her body convulsing and her moans and screams, she pulled my head back from her crotch. As we made eye contact, she looked like she might collapse. I wrapped my arms around her and held her. We kissed, not the kiss of sexual need, but the kiss of satisfaction and happiness. As I ended the kiss, she giggled "I've never tasted myself before."

* * * * * The Naughty Girl * * * * *

Her breast was still outside of her dress and bra, and I leaned down and kissed her nipple. She moaned a little. "You've been a very bad girl tonight, haven't you?" She giggled and nodded. I gave her nipple a little nibble and kiss, and she moaned some more. "I think that you probably need punished for all the naughty things that you've done tonight, don't you?"

"What will my punishment be?"

"I think that you deserve a swat on your beautiful ass for every naughty thing that you've done tonight."

"I think that might be a lot of swats."

I grabbed her hand, and walked her to the couch. I sat down, and then laid her across my knees. She giggled. I pulled her dress up, over her ass, and held it in place with my left hand. "I'm going to give you a swat for everything that you did tonight, but especially the things that you did while your husband was passed out in the next room!" and with that I smacked her ass with a little bit of force. I watched as her cheek wiggled a little underneath the purple fabric. I let my hand wander down in between her legs to her pussy lips and barely touched them.

I could see that she was pinching her nipple, so I reached under her and rubbed the other nipple with my free hand. "That swat was for telling me that you were wearing purple panties." I smacked her ass again "and that swat was for taking naughty photos while you were at a work party with your husband." I wasn't hitting her very hard at all, and she was squealing with pleasure. Once again, I let my hand slide down in between her legs, but this time, I slipped my finger in between her lips. She scooted a little down on my lap and slid her free hand underneath her wet mound, and started rubbing her clit.

I slapped her ass again, "and that one is for moaning when I smacked your ass in the coat room" and I let my hand rub her delicious curves for just a bit longer then slid my finger inside her a bit more. "And that slap is for getting so turned on when you looked at the photos on my phone." I could tell that she was rubbing her clit harder, so I played with her nipple a little more aggressively.

"And that slap is for cumming on my face the first time." But this time, I left my finger inside of her for a bit, rubbing her g-spot and feeling her excitement build for a third time. With a final smack on her ass "And that slap is for holding my head while I made you cum a second time" and with that her body spasm'd. I watched her entire body quake as her pleasure ran from her toes to the top of her head. She could barely move when she had recovered, so I helped her sit up on the couch. I took her fingers in my mouth and licked them clean. Then I slid her panties off of her and stuck them into my pocket.

I leaned down and kissed her happy, sleepy face. "Holy fuck, Erica, I really like it when you're dirty." I grabbed a throw and put it on top of her on the couch and let myself out of her house. As I drove home, I wondered what I had gotten myself into, but by the time I got home, all that I wanted to do was jerk off into her panties. I setup my phone, and took a short video of load after load of my cum filling the damp panties that I'd stolen from her. Whatever I had just gotten myself into, I was sure that it could only get better!

12