The Business Conference

Story Info
One vendor offers a lot more than just software.
8.2k words
4.76
39k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
972 Followers

When Glenn got on the plane in Chicago earlier this morning, it was 23 degrees and snowy. When he landed in Ft. Lauderdale an hour ago, it was 81 degrees and sunny. The day was already getting better.

He held his key card against the door handle, the light turned green, and he opened the door. He walked into the sunny room and threw his suitcase on the bed. He immediately walked over to the sliding glass door, pushed it open, and walked onto the balcony. He was greeted with a beautiful view of the beach and the ocean from the 23rd floor. He could make out bodies on the beach and boats in the water. Looking north or south he saw unlimited miles of sand meeting ocean. Looking east, beyond the boats, he saw the ocean meet the horizon. It was quite beautiful.

He was in Florida to attend Forest Software Company's annual Customer Conference. His current client was a Fortune 100 company who was looking for new software to use with its franchisees. It would collect data from each franchisee, monitor their performance, create invoices for the royalties due the company, and create a number of reports to help both senior management and field operation consultants. He and his team had reviewed all of the proposals from the various companies which had submitted them, and they were close to making a decision. Forest was the company that was most likely to win the business, and they invited Glenn to attend the conference so he could speak with other customers and see how they were using the software.

Each of the current customers had to pay a hefty fee to attend the conference, but most were happy to do so. They liked interacting with other customers to learn different ways to take advantage of the various tools, and they could submit ideas for new software features. Forest was also known for putting on a really good conference, with good food, lots of alcohol, and some great entertainment.

Glenn's client didn't have to pay this year, as they were being courted. His job was to attend various sessions, talk to customers about how they liked the software, find out how good the support was, and be on the lookout for any differences between what the slick software salespeople said and what the current customers said was reality. As Glenn used to joke with his team, "I know it's hard to believe, but sometimes salespeople stretch the truth about what the product can do."

There were no sessions scheduled the first afternoon of the conference. Instead, the attendees had time to walk around the "Partner Exhibitions" hall. In here, a number of vendors hawked their product. Some of them interfaced directly with the host's software, and others were in a related, but non-competitive, area. As Glenn walked around the exhibits, he chuckled at how every vendor was eager to talk to him because his client's name was on his badge. When he'd attended conferences wearing a badge with the name of his small, little-known consulting firm, he almost had to beg people to talk to him.

One of the vendors, BestSched, sold software for scheduling employees for different shifts, and it really caught his eye. Actually, it wasn't the software that caught his eye - it was the two beautiful women manning the booth. As he walked up to the booth, one of the women saw his client's name and was eager to talk to him. Suzy, whose nametag said Vice President, Marketing, introduced herself with a firm handshake. She asked Glenn if he was familiar with their product, which he was. They spoke for a little bit, and then Glenn had to admit that his client had just signed an agreement with one of Suzy's competitors.

"But," he said, "I've got other clients, so I'll certainly keep you in mind." Then he paused for a second before continuing, "and your software product, too!"

Suzy laughed and then said, "Okay. Even if I can't sell you some software, you can still take one of our very fancy pens that has our logo on it. C'mere - let me introduce you to Amy."

She called Amy over and introduced her to Glenn. Her nametag said Sales Consultant, and she extended her hand. She was a beautiful woman, with dark hair and sparkling blue eyes. She smiled as she said hi, and Glenn thought he was going to melt. They chatted for a couple of minutes, and then some other people walked up to the booth. Glenn excused himself, knowing the women were there to sell product, not simply socialize. As he left, he looked at Amy and said, "I'll see you later."

Glenn could not forget the sexy look on her face as she said, "I'll make sure you do!"

If he didn't know better, he would have thought that was a come-on. He knew he was a decent looking guy but certainly not someone who would be described as "hot". He exercised regularly, but he didn't have a six-pack or huge arms. He was on okay-looking guy in reasonable shape. But SHE was ravishing. And 15 years younger than he was. So he knew she wasn't hitting on him. Then he realized she didn't hear his conversation with Suzy, where he said there was no way his client was buying their software, so she was obviously just using her charm to try to land a sale. THAT made sense. He chuckled to himself as he thought he should stop being so truthful. Let the hot women trying to make a sale think they could use their charm to woo him. Yeah, right. Not exactly his style.

As Glenn walked away from the booth, Amy looked at him over her shoulder. Why was I so infatuated with that guy? He's okay looking, and he sure was friendly. But did I really say "I'll make sure you do"? Sheesh, what's wrong with me?

Glenn continued walking through the exhibit hall. There were some interesting displays, some vendors he had met before and some new start-ups that seemed to offer some potential. But he was mainly at the conference to learn about how people used Forest's software, and those sessions weren't starting until the next day.

Although there was no dinner that night, there was a cocktail party. This was always one of the best attended events: good appetizers and free booze. Although Glenn wasn't a big drinker, he figured he could nurse his scotch and soda as he talked to other attendees. He met some folks from a competitor who were also using the product, and they freely shared information about their experiences. He also talked to a number of franchisors in other industries who invited him to their offices after the conference to learn more. All in all, it was a successful evening.

Just as he was thinking he'd had enough schmoozing, someone walked up behind him and put a hand on his forearm.

"See. I TOLD you I'd make sure you'd see me again."

Glenn turned to see the beautiful smiling face of Amy. "Hi again. How's the selling going?" he asked.

Still keeping her hand on his arm, she said, "A little slow this afternoon, but it will pick up. Tomorrow there will be people in and out all day during the sessions, so we'll see what happens. The goal here is to get names and numbers so we can contact people and follow up after we get back."

"I already told Suzy my client just signed a deal with your competitor, but you can still have my number," he said with a smile.

"Oh, VERY smooth," Amy replied with a smile. "You got a business card on you? At least then I'll have your name and can stalk you in the hotel." Jesus, she thought, did I really say that?

"Yes, ma'am," he said, as he reached into his pocket to pull out his mandatory-at-a-conference packet of business cards. "Feel free to call my cell phone any time you'd like." Amy looked at the card and then tucked it in her pocket. Glenn put on the saddest face he could as he said, "I should have known. I give a beautiful woman my number, but she won't give me hers. It's the story of my life."

Amy started laughing as she said, "I actually don't have any cards on me. I'll do you one better. Give me your phone - I'll add my number directly in it." Glenn gladly handed her his phone, and she entered her contact information.

As she handed it back, he said, "Now I can play at the stalk game, too!"

Amy heard Suzy calling her. She smiled at Glenn. "Boss lady's calling. See you later."

With a smirk on his face, he replied, "I'll make sure you do!" Amy smiled as she gave a little wave and walked away.

Again he thought it was a good time to leave, but one of the guys he talked to earlier walked over and started talking to him. He was talking about his company and how they used their systems, and Glenn was not impressed. Then the guy said, "Did you talk see the woman at the BestSched booth? Jesus, I'd sure like to fuck her!"

Glenn was appalled at how crass this guy was. He didn't even know this guy, and this is what he says? But the guy didn't stop. "Did you see her? Wasn't she beautiful?"

Glenn wasn't sure how to respond. Yes, he thought Amy was beautiful, but is that all this guy saw in her? She was a smart woman, and all this guy could think about was fucking her.

"Well, yes, she's very attractive. But she also knows her product really well."

"Who cares about that?" this guy said. "She can be a fucking moron as long as she's sucking my dick. I would grab that blond hair and grab so tight, she'd have to swallow everything."

Glenn couldn't believe what a pig this guy was. He said, "OK, I gotta' go." He turned to walk away, but then he stopped. He turned back. "Did you say blond hair?"

"Yeah. Probably out of a bottle," he said as he started laughing.

"I thought you were talking about the woman with dark hair."

"You mean her mousy helper with the small tits? No, of course not. Who'd want to fuck her?"

Now Glenn was even more disgusted with this guy. Not only was he a repulsive human being - the kind that gives all men a bad name - but he thought Amy was not pretty. He struggled in situations with guys like this. So much of him wanted to tell the guy off, tell him you can't talk about women like that. But he certainly didn't want to get in a fight with a dumb asshole. So instead, he just said, "I gotta go." And he walked away.

He walked outside into the warm evening air, which did nothing to cool him off. He really hated people who talked like the guy did. And then he started thinking about the guy's description of Amy, and he started to laugh. I guess beauty really is in the eyes of the beholder he thought. It's funny how this guy wouldn't look twice at Amy, and Glenn thought she was absolutely gorgeous.

He walked down the street, which was lined with restaurants. He found a sports bar, went in, sat at the bar, and ordered dinner. Like all sports bars, this place was an overload of visual stimulation, with huge TV screens everywhere. Every kind of sporting event could be found if you looked around. And the volume in the place made it impossible to even think, let alone talk to someone. But sitting at the bar by himself, Glenn was content to enjoy a really good burger and tater tots. The volume and the dinner even made him forget about the last guy he talked to.

The next morning, individual sessions began in earnest. Glenn attended two sessions where clients talked about their particular use of the software, and one where Forest talked about plans for the next two years. Lunch started at 11:30, and 12:00 was the keynote speaker. Glenn grabbed his food from the buffet and looked around at the masses of tables set up. When he turned to the right, he saw Amy, who waved to him. He started walking toward her and was glad to see there was an open seat next to her. He sat down, introduced himself to the others at the table, and asked Amy how the conference was going for her. She said they were busy that morning and picked up some good leads, so she was pleased.

The keynote address was given by a member of Forest's Board of Directors, who was a well-known icon in the business world. She was smart, funny, and entertaining. Everyone enjoyed the presentation, and she got a big round of applause when she was done. Amy turned to Glenn, put her hand on his thigh, and said, "That was pretty good, wasn't it?"

Glenn was surprised when he felt Amy's hand on his leg. Then he remembered she touched his arm last night at the cocktail party, and decided she was just a touchy-feely kinda person. Normally he was, too, but he always turned it off in business situations. Since Amy seemed to be comfortable, Glenn figured she'd be comfortable if he reciprocated. So as he started to reply how much he liked the talk, he reached over to put his hand on Amy's leg. Somehow, though, he mis-judged his reach; his hand ended up much higher and much more on the inside of Amy's thigh than he planned. And he hadn't thought about the difference between Amy touching his pants and he touching her bare leg.

When he touched her, before he could get out his whole reply, Amy gasped. Glenn quickly pulled his hand back. "Oh my god, Amy. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to touch you like that."

Amy just smiled. "No need to apologize. It just surprised me." But to herself she was thinking why did you move your hand away?

After a few seconds of awkwardness, Glenn noticed everyone in the hall was starting to leave. He looked at Amy and said, "Guess I should let you go sell your product, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess I'd better do that." Then she paused for a second and put her hand on Glenn's arm, just as she had the other night. "Hey, can you do me a favor? We were so busy this morning, I've got to go get more sales brochures. Can you help me carry down a couple of boxes?"

"Sure," Glenn said, happy to spend more time with her and happy that she wasn't pissed at him for his clumsy move.

They walked out to the elevators and rode up to the 18th floor. They walked down the hall, and Amy pulled out the keycard for her room. As they walked in, she said, "I've got to use the bathroom. Go wait out on the balcony - it's a beautiful view."

The door to the balcony was already open, and Glenn walked out. It really was beautiful. It was a bright sunny day, and he could see sailboats closer in and cargo ships further out. Some people were riding bicycles along the shore, and others were playing beach volleyball. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath of the ocean air.

Then he heard Amy. "How's the view from the balcony?"

Glenn started answering as he turned toward her. "It's really beautif..." He stopped. He looked from the balcony into the room. Amy was standing there in a powder blue lace bra, a matching thong, and high heels. For a couple of seconds, he was speechless.

"So, how's the view from that balcony?" she repeated, this time looking at Glenn with a huge smile.

"Un-fucking-believable," he responded with a smile. He took a step into the room, and Amy turned her back to him. He stopped. Then she reached back and unhooked her bra. She slid it off her shoulders and tossed it on the floor. She remained in that position, with her back to Glenn.

Glenn pulled his sweater over his head and tossed it on the floor. He started unbuttoning his shirt as he walked toward her. When he got to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and placed a very soft kiss on the back of her neck. She sighed. He kissed the left side of her neck, again ever so lightly. Then the right side. He lifted his hands from her waist, and using just his index fingers, he lightly stroked the bottom of her breasts. It was almost a tickle, but Amy loved it.

Glenn noticed the outside of the closet doors were mirrored. He gently turned Amy to the left, with him still behind her. It was the first time he got a straight on look at her breasts, albeit in the mirror. Her small breasts stood straight out with perfect areolas. She felt self-conscious seeing herself like this. In a very soft voice - almost a whisper - Glenn said, "You are absolutely stunning!" That brought a smile to Amy's face, and she suddenly felt surprisingly confident. Glenn continued using just his two index fingers as he lightly traced the along the outer edges of Amy's light brown areolas. Amy's nipples were very hard, and with each circle of the areola, his finger lightly brushed the nipple. Amy was breathing harder, and when Glenn shuffled forward to push his hard dick into her, she moaned.

Finally, Glenn placed one hand on the front of each breast, letting her nipples slip between his fingers. He massaged her breasts, and they both let out gentle moans. He alternated between massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples between his thumb and index finger. Then he slid his right hand down her body, across her stomach, and into the front of her panties. His hand passed over short hair on her mound, and then he slipped his middle finger between her pussy lips. Amy gasped. Then he slid his finger in, bringing a loud moan from Amy and a grunt from Glenn. He was thrilled to find she was soaking wet.

Glenn pulled his right hand out, put his hands on her shoulders, and turned her around. He was now facing her for the first time. He took a step back for a second to admire her. Then he pulled her close to him, pressing his dick against her, and he kissed her. She immediately opened her mouth and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She loved the way he kissed, and she loved the way his dick felt against her. Glenn pulled back to quickly pull off his shirt. Then he knelt down and slide Amy's thong down her legs. Her pubic her was trimmed very short and shaped into a triangle. There was no hair around her lips.

As Amy stepped out of her panties, Glenn kicked off his shoes and took off his socks. He unbuckled his belt and his pants and took them off. He stood up and hugged Amy again, loving the feel of her naked body against him. He took her hand and led her to the chair in the room. She sat down, and he kneeled at her feet. He lifted her left leg and kissed from the knee up her thigh. Then he put the leg over his right shoulder. He repeated this action with her right leg, placing it over his left shoulder. He felt the heels of her shoes on his back. Her legs were now spread open, giving him a perfect view of her beautiful pussy.

Amy was always embarrassed when a lover stared at her pussy. But this time, she was very comfortable. She just wanted him to touch her. She was very excited, very wet, and very horny.

Glenn went back to kissing her left thigh higher and higher, but this time he didn't stop until he placed a kiss right on her lips.

"MMMMMMMMMMM" was all that came out of Amy's mouth.

Then he did the same to her right thigh, ending up with the same kiss and the same sound from Amy. Then he stuck out his tongue and licked Amy's lips from bottom to top, bringing the loudest moan yet from her. He did this over and over, slipping his tongue further inside each time. Then he moved up to her clit, circling his tongue around it. Amy gasped as she thrust her pelvis into Glenn's face. Seeing the reaction, Glenn continued using his tongue to circle her clit. Then he flattened his tongue and licked directly on her clit. Amy grabbed the arms of the chair and involuntarily thrust her pelvis up into Glenn's face. When she sat back down in the chair, he did it again, causing the same thrust accompanied with a grunt. Two more times he did this.

Knowing Amy could handle direct clitoral stimulation, he now rapidly flicked his tongue back and forth, left to right to left, across her clit. She moaned during this, but it didn't cause the same thrusting. Switching gears, Glenn closed his lips around her clit and sucked, while touching the tip of his tongue on her clit. THIS got a reaction. She bucked harder than before, and Glenn knew she liked it when she screamed, "YES!". He continued sucking, and she continued bucking. Then he backed off for a bit. He went back to circling his tongue around her clit, and Amy responded with soft whimpering sounds. Next, he licked directly on her clit, and, as before she grabbed the arms of the chair and thrust into him. Then he closed his mouth and sucked, with his tongue gently resting on her clit. Once again Amy thrust hard and started moaning.

Leader12
Leader12
972 Followers