The New Job Ch. 02: The Gift

Story Info
The Pet is given a gift to solidify his new title.
4.1k words
4.34
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the weekend came, although her Pet did not.

The following week passed uneventfully. Were it not for the clandestine winks the Boss threw at her Pet when no one was looking and the occasional grope during the rare moments they were alone, he could have mistaken their heated encounter for a dream.

In fact, he had been dreaming about his Boss quite a bit; waking up at night tangled in his sheets, sweating profusely, rock hard, mind reeling with the memory of how good she tasted dripping down his chin.

But he'd been a good Pet. Despite how badly he wanted to, he hadn't cum at all this week. With each passing day, it became more and more difficult, made no easier by the cruel teasing by his Mistress whenever she got a chance. Seated at his desk, he would try to lose himself in his work with banal spreadsheets that he could do in his sleep.

And then she'd walk by and graze his neck gently with her nails, or stop to ask him how his day was going, slowly licking her lips as he answered and his face grew steadily more red. Even when she didn't stop to tease him, ignoring her Pet as she walked past in whatever tantalizingly professional outfit she wore that day, the intoxicating smell of her perfume and the slight sway of her hips was enough to transport his mind back to that day.

He would then remain seated at his desk, legs crossed to conceal his now all-too common work erection, balls aching and begging for release until he managed to get himself under some semblance of control. His lucky silk boxers he'd worn that first day were on hiatus, as the Pet was fearful the friction of the soft fabric would betray him -- and ruin his pants in the process.

That day, a Friday, the company had been saddled with a new task, one that required the accounting department to stay late into the evening. A clerical error in a client's account made by their own workers required extra effort on their part and, not wanting to come in over the weekend, the three accountants opted to work late that night to accomplish this task. But that's not why we're here.

It was well past 7 o'clock by the time they wrapped up, the sun already dipping low behind the horizon. Standing almost in unison to stretch, the accountants shared contented smiles and wished each other well. The desk next to the new Pet belonged to a young woman around his age, a mousy girl with shoulder-length sandy hair, hazel eyes, and a smile that could light up the room.

Normally, he would be happy to talk and maybe even flirt with his neighbor. She was quite friendly from the first day and had made more than a few innuendos that implied she was on the same page. But that part of his mind was otherwise occupied in this new space.

"Any big plans for the weekend?" she asked, missing his longing glance at the closed door of their Boss' office where she had also been working late with her employees.

"Not really," he answered, busying himself with packing and fiddling with his laptop bag. They both waved and said goodbye to their coworker, an older man who mostly bragged about how close he was to retirement. "How about you?"

Her response was cut short by the Boss' door swinging open, making them both turn to watch her approach, phone in one hand and manilla file folder in the other.

"Oh good, I'm glad I caught you before you left." The Pet was unsure to whom she was speaking, and was more than a little disappointed when her gaze landed on his colleague. "I need a quick word with you in my office."

The young woman smiled, leaving her bag on her chair and moving towards the open door to the Boss' private office. "And you," she said in a lower tone, stepping towards her Pet with a smile. "I need you to take a quick look at this. Don't leave without checking in."

Placing the file on his desk, he had to suppress a gasp as she grabbed his crotch with her now free hand rather forcefully, finding his shaft immediately which grew to meet her grasp. "Understood?" she whispered.

"Yes, Boss," he breathed, his face beet red, eyes darting from his Mistress to his coworker's back as she walked away, finally turning out of sight. Their Boss winked, giving his package a squeeze before turning and walking back into her office. The door closed behind her with a sharp snap and her Pet let out a long breath, only then realizing he'd been holding it.

He dropped his bag to the ground, heart racing. Looking at the file on his desk, he opened it slowly and snapped it shut almost immediately. Despite knowing he was quite alone, the Pet looked over his shoulder before lifting the cover of the bulging paper file once more.

A pair of black lace panties lay neatly folded inside. He picked them up gingerly, mind racing with thoughts of his Mistress slipping them off in her office as he ran the soft fabric through his fingers. The only other thing in the file was a scrap of paper with one line in her neat handwriting. It read:

Put them on at your desk. Quickly.

His heart pounded in his ears as he again looked over his shoulder at the closed door to his Boss' office. The blinds were drawn over the window and he was in fact alone, so no one would see him do this. But the thought of the door opening, his coworker coming out to see him half-naked at his desk with a pair of panties pulled on made his mouth dry. What excuse could he possibly cook up to get away with that?

The note urged him on. Quickly. There was no time to wonder; his Mistress had given him an order and he intended to follow through. Seated with his back to her office door, he removed his shoes without bothering to undo the laces, removing his belt and tucking it behind him on the chair. With a deep breath, he slid his pants and plain cotton boxers down past his ankles, kicking them aside with some effort.

The office air felt cool on his bare thighs and semi-erect member, but he knew he didn't have time to revel in the feeling of the chair's soft fabric cradling his ass and aching balls. Knowing he had to move quickly, he hid his own underwear in his open laptop bag and slid the pair supplied by his Boss up his legs and over his cock.

They fit well enough around his waist, the elastic holding them in place, but the sheer lace panties were not built for someone with so much going on up front. As he slid his pants back up, he felt the fabric brush against his exposed glans poking out of the side of the underwear. He winced, not in pain but as he had been all week during his moments of sensitivity.

Before zipping up, the Pet could not help but admire how the soft lace cradled his package, how it looked against his skin, and felt a rush in his chest in anticipation of showing his Mistress. There was already a bit of precum leaking from the head of his steadily throbbing cock. He prayed today would be the day he would be allowed a full release.

The sound of the door behind him swinging open snapped him back to reality, where he was seated at his desk with his cock out in the open barely covered by a pair of black lace panties that were clearly not his own. He zipped up his fly, covering the sound with a cough, and quickly stuffed his shirt back into his still unbelted pants, spinning in his chair to hide the tent he was pitching under his desk.

With a glance towards the door, he saw his colleague greeting him with a small smile. Behind her, their Boss stood outside her office, arms crossed and actively pushing up her breasts with her forearms. A sly smile was painted across her crimson lips as she winked at her Pet, licking her lips and making him sweat.

He tried to act casual as his coworker closed the gap between them. The Pet was almost in the clear when only a few feet away, her knee buckled and she pitched forward. Before he could stop himself, he spun to catch her before she could hit the floor. One of his hands grabbed her waist, the other snagging her elbow as he caught her mid-fall.

She now stood over him while being held up by his (surprisingly strong) hands, both faces flush, the Pet horribly aware of how close she was to the obvious bulge in his pants. Somehow, perhaps in her fall, her blouse had ridden up. His hand now touched a part of her exposed hipbone, surprisingly sharp in his grasp. The sensation of skin-on-skin contact made him burn up as the two stared into each other's eyes.

"Oh wow, I-I'm so sorry," she laughed, straightening up and breaking eye contact. "I can be such a clutz! Thank you, really, I could have just eaten it there."

She moved slowly as her coworker gently removed his hands, taking a beat before grabbing the file from his desk a bit too quickly to cover his crotch. He could feel the lustful gaze of his Boss boring into him, even gently bouncing her breasts as she caught his eye.

"No, yeah, it's fine, don't worry about it." Squirming in his seat trying to shift his boner in vain, he shook his head and smiled. "Happens to all of us."

"All done with that file?"

The Mistress' voice cut through the air, making them both jump. The young woman moved back to her desk, packing her bag as she'd been doing before their Boss' first intrusion.

"Let's have a look at it then." She moved back into her private area, leaving the two accountants to have an awkward goodbye before the Pet moved toward the open door that beckoned him in.

Had he glanced over his shoulder, the Pet would have seen his colleague notice the dark, forgotten belt dangling from the back of his chair. He would have seen her process it for a moment before collapsing into her chair and taking a deep breath before turning away from the office door. He perhaps would have seen one hand move absent-mindedly to the exposed skin at her hip that still burned from where he'd grabbed her.

Upon entering his Mistress' lair, he let out a sigh of relief, glad to finally be in private. She stood in front of her desk, leaning against it to display her bare legs. She wore a stylish sundress, dark blue with a white trim, covered partially by a smart jacket of a similar shade. "Well?"

He blinked, hand on the door after closing it. "Mistress?"

"Let's see that file you prepared for me, Pet."

He smiled, catching on and unbuttoning his shirt. The rest of his outfit soon followed, landing in a heap as he stepped towards his Mistress. Standing with his hands clasped behind his back, the embarrassment from his interaction just moments ago had not having robbed him of any stiffness. The panties strained to contain his member, the fabric twitching with every throb.

"My, my," she purred, putting her phone down behind her, the screen still alive with whatever had been occupying her. "You look so good, I could just..." The Boss stepped forward, towering over him for a moment before leaning in, letting her nails graze against his nipples, tracing a line down to his waist, her lips fluttering just next to her Pet's ear.

"...eat you up."

His frame shivered, her light touches sending shockwaves through his body, overwhelmed by her presence which occupied nearly every sense. "Have you been a good Pet?" she cooed in his ear, digging in her nails where the tight elastic of the panties touched his waist. "Have you kept your promise to your Mistress?"

Through little moans and gasps, he managed, "Y-Yes, Mistress." The slight pain from her nails made his cock throb even harder, his head now dripping with precum that he could feel slide down the agonizingly sensitive length.

"Oh, yes, I can tell." She nibbled at his earlobe, delighted by the sounds he made, the tiny whimpers and moans that her teeth elicited. Withdrawing suddenly, leaving him breathless with a pleading look in his big, brown eyes, she stepped back to take him in fully. "Spin for me, Pet. I want to see how your ass looks in my panties."

Another rush swelled through his body as he turned slowly, happy to hear the confirmation that they were in fact her panties, that just beneath the dress that danced along her thighs was her bare pussy, something he longed to taste again. As he turned back to her, he saw her eyes locked onto his bulging member, begging internally for her to let him do something with it.

She had removed her jacket in the meantime, letting it fall onto the floor to reveal her bare arms and the deep collar of her dress that teased him with ample cleavage.

"Well, you are just positively ready to burst, aren't you?" He nodded, adding a verbal confirmation with her title, and she laughed to herself. "Then we won't be touching that at all today. Wouldn't want you to ruin the little streak you've got going, would we Pet?"

His head spun and he felt a sudden, intense vertigo. Nothing? Nothing at all? He'd waited all week like a good little Pet and still he would be denied a release. Breath shallow, cheeks flushed, he could barely whisper, "No, Mistress. Wouldn't want to ruin my streak."

She cocked her head to the side, pouting, and said, "Oh, is my poor little Pet disappointed? Did he think he was going to cum today?" Even the word cum sent shivers down his spine. "My poor, pathetic little Pet, so desperate for release that he put on his Boss' panties in the middle of the office. While your coworker was here, no less."

The Pet hung his head, flushed and genuinely embarrassed by his situation, but unable to deny it. His mind wandered back to that moment of contact outside, his hand on his colleague's hip, the blush that rose in her cheeks.

"A Pet like you must be housebroken before he can be given a treat." She reached out with one hand, roughly taking his chin so that he was forced to lock eyes with her. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Mistress," he muttered, slightly muffled by her hand on his jaw.

Her nails dug into his skin. "I can't hear you, Pet."

He cleared his throat and swallowed hard. "Yes, Mistress. I have to learn my place first."

"Very good!" Releasing his face, she clapped softly, moving back to her desk and bending over it to grab something off her chair. The distance of her reach and the angle of her bend gave him a tantalizing view of her legs, the curve of her ass just beyond his sight, before she turned around with something heavy clutched in her hands.

"Now, to commemorate our little agreement, I got my Pet a gift." In her hands was a heavy black collar adorned with three large, metal rings that clanged softly against each other. Leading from the ring in the middle was a heavy chain that she held out before her, ending in a small black leather loop.

The Pet felt his heart skip a beat as she closed the distance between them, pressing her chest against his and reaching behind him to fasten the collar around his throat. As she tightened it (at first too much to choke him slightly, before loosening it so that it only dug slightly into his neck) she whispered, "Do you like your gift, my Pet?"

"Yes, Boss," he moaned, doing his best not to squirm as he felt her skin press against his. "I love it. It reminds me that I'm your Pet."

Beaming from ear to ear, she stepped back, still holding the leash he was now attached to. "My, my, you are just a natural at this." She took a moment to admire him, standing as still as he could (but shaking slightly), cock still pushing against the lace panties she'd been wearing until recently, balls cradled by the sheer fabric.

I made the right choice with this one. He'll do quite well.

"Now kneel, Pet."

He obeyed so quickly that he scuffed his knees on the hardwood floor, but wouldn't let it show on his eager face. Tugging at the leash, she ordered, "Come here. Closer." She stopped him with a heel digging into his shoulder, now kneeling so close that the short hem of her dress threatened to ride up entirely.

"Remember how you pleasured me last time?" Leaning back against her desk, she began slowly raising the dress, revealing her smooth, luscious thighs. "You will do so again. You will not stop until I tell you. And..." She picked up a silky black band of fabric from her desk he hadn't noticed before. "You will do so blindfolded. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress." His eagerness was clear in his voice as he watched, mesmerized, the hem of her dress slowly rise. But before it could reveal her glory to him, she presented his blindfold.

"Put this on first."

A little crestfallen, the Pet still reached up and took the blindfold from her, realizing it was actually a plain black tie. He wrapped it around his head so that it was mostly blocking his eyes -- the build of the thing allowed him to see only straight down at his swollen member -- before letting his hands drop to his sides.

"Hands on my thighs."

He obeyed, hands touching his Mistress' naked, full thighs. The rustling of her dress made his breath catch in his throat.

"You may begin."

He wanted to dive in as exuberantly as he had last week, but with the blindfold he was worried he might somehow miss, ending up shoving his face against her thigh or desk.

Taking a breath to steady himself, he moved in slowly until his lips met her inner thigh, which he greeted with a small kiss. Slowly, he worked his way up towards his goal, gently kissing and teasing with his tongue.

The quickened breaths of his Mistress told him he was doing something right. When his lips finally met hers he continued in this slow manner, feeling her warmth and wetness push against his face as she readjusted, her carpet pressing against his nose. He moaned into her, feeling the fabric of her dress fall over him so that he was covered completely, plunging what little sight he had into darkness.

No longer able to hold himself back, he gripped her thighs as hard as he dared and unleashed his tongue, lapping greedily at her folds, relishing in the gentle bucking of her hips against his face. Soon, just like last time, she was dripping down his chin, letting out little moans and directions to instruct her Pet, all of which he followed perfectly.

"Steady now, Pet," came his Mistress' voice as her legs slowly moved over his shoulders, his hands shifting to support her as she sat on the desk and leaned into the Pet's face.

His tongue found her clit again, but this time he closed his lips around it, sucking it gently while he circled his tongue around it. The deep moan this elicited made his heart jump, and so he continued to toy with it in this way until he could tell he was about to cum, grinding harder into his face, her calves now wrapped around his head, her moans loud enough to bleed through the walls.

As she reached her climax, he parted his lips to envelop all he could in his mouth, letting his tongue continue its work against her nub. She bucked in surprise, letting out a squeal, but did not tell him to stop -- so the Pet continued, pushing his face into her and relishing the feeling of her legs pushing him closer to her.

In the darkness created by his blindfold and her dress, he did not see his Boss pick up her phone again, the pink line drawn across the screen bobbing up and down. She smiled, slowly toying with the application as her own pleasure built, delighted by how well things had turned out today.

When he made her cum, she had to drop the phone back to her desk for fear of letting it hit the floor. She grabbed his head through the dress once her first orgasm subsided, but like a good Pet he had not stopped. Grinding into his face, her second was already beginning to build, but the phone on her desk was distracting.

She picked it up, quickly switching to her text messages and bringing up a conversation that contained a number of lewd pictures. Hitting the keyboard, she typed out:

Cum for me now. Be a good girl. Don't forget my picture.

With that out of the way, she placed her phone down and turned her focus to the Pet between her legs that was doing so well with his assigned task.

Just outside, hearing her Boss' moans of pleasure, the other accountant squirmed in her chair, back to the office, her pants around her ankles, her blouse unbuttoned, panties pushed aside in an impatient act. One hand was massaging a perky breast, pinching and squeezing her nipple, while the other had two fingers against her clit, rubbing it frantically, and biting her lip in a feeble attempt to silence whimpers and moans.

12