The New Job Ch. 02: The Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her phone lit up with the message from her Mistress -- and it was enough to push her over the edge. The vibrator her Boss was controlling had been driving her wild all day, taped to her inner thigh and buzzing against her painties. But moments ago when the Boss had made her insert it, made it go so hard that she tripped in front of the Pet, she'd been terrified that her colleague would notice.

Letting her mind wander, she pictured the things their Mistress was making him perform just behind her. Her hand shot up from her chest, covering her mouth to properly muffle the moans as she reached her climax, finally being allowed to cum after a hard day of edging. Her chair was slick with her juices and her head spun from the sheer intensity, with the vibrator still buzzing softly inside her.

She was unsure how many times in a row she'd finished, but wouldn't stop massaging her clit until the electricity between her thighs that spread through her body had subsided, leaving her gasping and whimpering in her chair, her hair a mess, her skin glistening with sweat. Picking up her phone with one shaking hand, she took a selfie while licking her fingers clean, sending it to her Mistress before placing it back down and collapsing into her chair.

Back inside the office, her Boss could feel herself getting ready to cum again when her phone buzzed. The picture of her Girl, her perfect little Pet, popped up on-screen. The familiar feeling of an order followed washed over her once more, that warm surge of pride and vanity that spread from her chest throughout her body.

"Yes, my good little Pet, yes."

It was loud enough that her Girl could hear it through the wall, while the Pet on his knees before her simply thought he was doing a fine job. Their Boss' words became moans, became a cry of pleasure that lasted long enough to make her head spin, long enough that she would have fallen off her desk were it not for the support of her Pet on her legs.

"Stop now, Pet," she gasped after a few seconds of basking in the afterglow of her orgasm, his tongue finally slowing to a stop. "That's... that's enough. That's... well done, Pet."

She tugged on his collar, pulling him to his feet with ease. He emerged from her dress, still blindfolded, his face a mess with the evidence of his good deeds. "Very well done, my Pet," she purred, leaning in and kissing him deeply, her tongue exploring his mouth and meeting his, tasting herself on him.

"Now, it's time I take you for a walk. I want to show you off."

12