All Comments on 'The New Kid Ch. 03'

by musicfreak

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
HeifelHeifelalmost 12 years ago
Slow build-up rocks!!! :-D

Another great chap.. I'm just a little confused about the fling on the couch.. Did Kyle just blow in his pants and then just stood up and walk out the door without changing? It must be quite obvious what have just happend between Corey and him. Love the fact that Scott seems to be a really good friend to Corey. Looking forward to the next one;-)

afrodita79afrodita79almost 12 years ago
OMG!!!

love how Scott make this happened and make Corey feel good about things, even by hoking about there plans and Kyle it's just great... post the next one soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVE IT

can't wait to see what happens next and totally agree with Heifel why didn't the change if the just come ???? but over all love it

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
About the couch fling

Well in my mind, the couch thing was a very short in the moment kind of thing and in such a case, I would expect any form of ejaculate to me very minimal in term of semen volume, hence why he didn't change. Now I know I should have made him change as a hygienic thing, but he's a guy and guys aren't always the cleanest of people (I know since I'm a guy. Lol) but yeah he didn't change.

HeifelHeifelalmost 12 years ago
sorry...

Hope you didn't take it too personal with the couch thing.. :-) He came harder than ever, you know:-P just something to think about. Love your story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story is awesome.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

I like the story and the way it's coming together. Corey is dealing with a lot and it's good that he has Kyle and now Scott to help him. I can't wait until Corey and Kyle finally get together.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
No need to apologize

Haha I wasn't offended. Just giving my point of view. I guess I did say he came harder than ever but I meant it in terms of the intensity of the orgasm I guess, not really the volume. Haha. No harm done. I guess I should have been clearer.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

ok, so the walking out with wet spots on the front of their pants has been addressed lol. some other feedback...I liked how Scott listened outside the door and that was how he got it. I think that guys tend to be less analytical I think and it felt more natural that he'd not put 2 and 2 together even if he has a gay brother. So, that made it feel more 'realistic' for me than if he guessed it all right away. All around it had a natural feel to it and that is so important in a story.

I'd like to hear whether Corey dated women b/c a guy not doing so all these years probably would have been accused of being gay. How does he think his family will handle it Looking forward to more.

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Extra details

I guess I didn't actually put in in the story since this story was more in Kyle's perspective. So if you are curious, it was why I put in an earlier chap that Kyle saw Corey seemingly flirting with girls and in this last chap about the acting and lying part. Flirting was Corey's way of throwing people off I guess. So he never dated anyone before but made excuses like not finding the right person kind of thing. People saw his flirting and believe him kind of.

aw350meaw350mealmost 12 years ago
nice

I like how you actually interact with your readers! Big plus in my book. Anyway, I'm liking the story so far. Keep up the good work!

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Well you guys take your time to read my story and leave nice comments. It's the least I could do to reply to your questions. I get feedback from you guys and I give mine. I don't lose out on anything to take the time to reply to my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm enjoying this story very much. You are a talented writer. Keep up the good work sir!!! :)

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
Wow

Talk about awkward. At least Scott was understanding, but Corey's embarrassment made me remember my own coming out to my best friend and how awkward it was.

cjl4991cjl4991almost 12 years ago
Hard work paying off!

All the details are not just there, rather they serve a purpose. And you understand that, so you can execute and produce excellent stories! Keep up the hard work!

musicfreakmusicfreakalmost 12 years agoAuthor

@cjl4991 I think you are too kind. Although I appreciate the nice comments, I think that I could have had more details in the story. Reading the comments on this story really opened my eyes to the gaps in this. But still I feel flattered you think it's well detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think, so far, that this is the best I have read for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Wow this seems very relistic. I think it has to do with things not going 100% smothly.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago

Woohoo Poor Corey but well written and good on Scott too that was a great chapter and I agree this is one of the nicest stories I have read in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

i really like your story but there was something that confused me a little bit:

you wrote that he came when he was still at home with corey and then he followed him to the car. i didn't however read about him changing clothes or something. maybe i just overlooked it but... it would be a little bit gross if he didn't change, wouldn't it?

otherwise.. good story :-)

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

loving all your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missing piece

Did both men have an orgasm in their clothing and then go out in public, eat lunch and so on without cleaning up or something? Unless they had diapers on, that would become visible after a while. An important and distracting detail is missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know this has been discussed but the part about cumming in their pants on the couch is really a huge problem for me. These two are super attracted to each other and very pent up. Enough so that kissing and some rubbing cause them to cum. It says that Kyle has one of the biggest orgasms he’s had and the Corey pulsed and they both rode out their orgasms. Then they both just got up and went through their day with jizz in their pants?! That would never happen in real life - it is gross, uncomfortable, and noticeable. This is the real reason Scott figured it out so quickly. Your roomie comes in with a new guy - both with dried wet spots in their pants and reeking like loads of cum - talks about spending two nights in a row at his place. Uh, Einstein, don’t need to eavesdrop or be a brain surgeon to figure that one out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous