The New Kid Next Door Pt. 11

Story Info
One call and we had two more days.
1.4k words
4.75
5.7k
5

Part 11 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he wiped the floor he set the table, the mood between us calmer, we now had two more days to enjoy each other. Ryan and I decided to take in a movie after dinner, it had been years since I last went to a movie, We found something we could both enjoy, we got ready after dinner and headed out. Ryan held my hand the whole time, even when he met up with friends from school, he introduced me to them as his boyfriend.

They both kind of raised an eyebrow, Ryan and I the odd couple for sure, we got our tickets and popcorn and a soda, the movie was good, Ryan slid his hand to my crotch, feeling me up in the theatre, his hand unzipped my zipper he grabbed my cock and held it, my cock naturally stiff, I slid my own hand to Ryan's crotch, his cock straining to be held in his jeans.

I put my arm around him pulling him close to me, the movie ended, I zipped up and we headed out. Once home we stripped and jumped in the pool, we did some laps, then kind of just held each other.

"Bedtime?" Ryan asked me.

I walked us out of the pool, shut it all off locked all the doors, Ryan went in the bathroom to clean himself out, I looked forward to making love to him again. I was on the bed naked, cock standing tall, Ryan walked in stood at the foot of the bed, he slowly crawled up between my legs, straddling my cock with his ass.

Ryan sat his ass on my hard cock, he leaned in and kissed me, I rolled us over so he was folded up so I could slide my cock in his hole. I hovered over him, my cock throbbing in anticipation of entering his tight wet hole. I lubed up and slid it in, Ryan grimaced as it slowly slid in, he was still so tight, I held it in place as his hole adjusted to its large intrusion. I slowly started to pump my cock in and out of his ass.

Still I hovered over him staring in his eyes, I wanted this to last, I wanted this one to be special to us both. I leaned in and kissed him full on the lips, I gently slid my tongue in, Ryan sucked it into his mouth. He and I kissed while I gently pushed my cock deeper into him.

"Tom you have to really do this, I like it harder, I like it a bit rougher, take me Tom make me your sex toy." Ryan said with lust filled eyes.

I pulled him to the edge of the bed, so I be in better control, held his legs straight up along my chest, I spread his legs and started, Ryan's hole so tight, first really long strokes, the quicker, harder stronger. Ryan was moaning groaning, I pounded his ass.

"Harder Tom, give it to me Tom please." Ryan begged.

Soon I was slamming it in to him, his whole body bouncing back and forth as I slammed my cock in, Ryan grabbed his own cock and stroked himself, I pulled his hips in tighter to get my cock deeper, I was so close my balls in tight, my cock swelled. I quickly stopped and leaned in and kissed him.

"Ready Babe? Cause here it comes just for you Oh Yes Take it." I yelled as I pounded my cum deep into his ass.

As I blew filling him up Ryan's cock exploded, I had never seen him shoot so much at one time, his face his neck his chest all covered in beautiful white cream. My own legs unsteady the orgasm had taken it out of me. I leaned in and licked Ryan clean, I finished by sucking his cock into my mouth, cum still dripping from his cock, his knob still sensitive from the orgasm.

I slid my tongue under the hood of his uncut cock, his knob so sensitive, I sucked his piss slit trying to coax out more precum, I swallowed Ryan's cock deep my throat working his pole, my tongue massaging the base of his rock hard cock. I slid my finger in his cum soaked hole, reaching in and fingering that spot that made Ryan explode each time.

Manipulating his ass sucking down on his cock, Ryan was on the edge, my finger roamed till I found just the right spot.

"Oh Tom Yes Tom Oh My Yes Please Tom." Ryan screamed as his cock coated my tonsils.

His load so huge and oh so tasty, I licked him clean savouring every drop. Ryan laid there spent, his hole filled his cock soft, his balls drained. I picked him up and put him in the bed, I shut off the lights and climbed in close to him, Ryan got in half on me, I held him and kissed his head.

"Love you Ryan. I said to him.

"Love you too Tom, good night." Ryan said yawning.

"Goodnight Babe." I said snuggling in.

Ryan was soon snoring, it took only minutes and I too was asleep. I woke at about three am, I had to pee. I slipped out from under Ryan, quickly peeing then snuggling back in, Ryan pulled back in to me, it would be hard to sleep alone after this.

I woke at seven Ryan had gotten up to pee, I laid there till he came back to bed, I pulled him in tight kissed his head and snuggled in tight with him. We woke at nine, Ryan's cock rock hard, Ryan flipped me over lubed up his cock and slid it in. Ryan road my ass hard taking what he wanted, he would give me his load. I squeezed my ass tight, his cock soon filled my ass with his cream.

Ryan rolled off me, I flipped him on his front, it was my turn to take his ass, I grabbed the lube slicking myself up, I lifted Ryan's ass enough so I could get my cock deep in his hole. With some persistence my cock slid in him. Ryan moaned as my cock bottomed out in his hole. I held his legs spread, then pounded his ass.

"Oh Tom that feels so good, don't stop please." Ryan begged me.

The position my cock was held tight, my balls started to roll then lift then unload into Ryan's ass.

"Oh My Ryan take it Babe, feel my cum in your hole." I yelled to him.

My cock spurted five long strings of cum into Ryan, I collapsed on top of him, my cock slowly shrinking. Ryan rolled me off and got on me, kissed me holding the kiss.

"Swim?" Ryan asked me.

"Coffee then a swim." I told him.

I made us coffee Ryan doing laps and flipping that ass of his, I brought out two cups, then dove in, he and I swam for a bit then he wrapped himself on me and we went to have coffee.

"So Tom what shall we do today?" Ryan asked me.

"We will go check the house next door see if they need anything in the fridge for when they get home, straighten up the house, make sure everything is okay for their arrival." I said to him.

Ryan and I got showered up then dressed, and headed over to the house, we cleaned out the fridge of things that needed to be thrown out, going grocery shopping later. We gave the house a quick vacuum straightening out as we went thru the house. Ryan was being the usual flirt.

"Come here Tom." Ryan said pulling me into his bedroom.

Ryan got on his knees taking my cock into his mouth, he sure was a very good cocksucker now, my cock rock hard, Ryan grabbed my balls giving them a squeeze. My cock quickly reacted filling Ryan full of cum, him slurping it all down.

I zipped up and lifted Ryan to his feet, I got on my knees sliding his shorts down his cock popping straight out, I licked his knob, my tongue under his foreskin, Ryan always moaned when I did that, I swallowed him whole slurping his cock down my throat, I pulled Ryan's balls down my finger right on his hole. Ryan's cock quickly filled me to capacity some dribbling down my chin. Ryan pulled me to my feet licking the cum off my chin.

"Shopping Tom?" Ryan asked.

"Yes let's go do this." I replied.