The New Kid Next Door Pt. 12

Story Info
Almost caught, Ryan's family come home.
1.3k words
4.56
7.7k
5

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We quickly got it done putting it all away, Ryan kissing me at every chance he had, we headed back to mine, deciding on a quick swim then one more time before they got home. Ryan and I stripped naked, dove in doing laps, hugging kissing, having a great time. We got out of the pool and dried off, headed to the bedroom a knock on the door.

"Hey guys we're back." Terry yelled at my front door.

Ryan and I scrambled to get some clothes on I grabbed a pair of shorts, Ryan doing the same.

"Be right there Terry just getting out of the pool." I yelled to him.

Ryan headed to the door removing the chain and unlocking the door.

"Hey Dad great to see you, how was the trip?" Ryan asked his Dad.

"It was good long but good, you're Mom stayed with your Aunt as she is not feeling well right now so she will stay for a week or so. Terry told him.

I came out of the bedroom.

"Hey Terry how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing good Tom how about you?" Terry asked a funny look on his face.

"Beer?" I asked him.

"I actually have to run to grab some groceries so." Terry said.

"Dad Tom and I already took care of it the fridge is stocked so have a beer I am going to run over and see Megan before she runs off." Ryan said.

"See you later Tom I will come get my stuff later." Ryan said as he walked out the door.

I handed Terry a beer, he continued to look at me funny, did he notice something that I had not noticed? Then it hit me my hair was wet my shorts dry.

"So you have a good trip then that's good." I said trying to make small talk.

Terry kind of let it go, I could see he was curious what was going on.

"Yeah Tom not in a hurry to head back there anytime soon, I can see why Ryan did not want to go we visited, but there is not much for us to do, we took a hotel with a pool so Megan and I spent most of the time at the hotel." Terry said to me sipping his beer.

"Thank you for shopping for us Tom, you did not have to do that." Terry said.

"Ryan and I did not have much to do, so we thought we would get your house cleaned up and pick up a few things you might need, one can only swim so much, we went shopping a few times, took in a movie, went to a park, went out for dinner, it was nice to have him around it was a really good time." I told Terry

"That's great Tom what do I owe you for the groceries?" Terry asked me.

"Don't worry about it Terry, call it a welcome back home present. I said to him.

Ryan came back in the house, walking right up to his Dad putting his arm around him.

"Missed you Dad, Megan is going to meet her friends, so I decided to come back." Ryan said to us.

Terry looked at his son, there was something different about him he was changed somehow, and he had on a very expensive chain.

"Missed you too son, I will head over and unpack the car, get everything settled do some laundry." Terry said looking at me.

"Ryan grab your stuff, it's time to come home now." Terry said to him.

"Okay Dad are you okay?" Ryan asked him.

"Yes Son I am fine I am sure Tom would like to be alone." Terry said loudly to Ryan.

Ryan went and grabbed his bag out of the spare bedroom, putting his clothes back in, realizing most of his clothes were in my room in the hamper, or by the shower.

"Okay Dad let's go." Ryan said.

Ryan walked up and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much Tom for letting me stay here this weekend, had a really great time." Ryan said looking me in the eyes.

"You're welcome anytime Ryan I enjoyed your company." I said to him.

"Terry come for a swim or a beer if you want later, Ryan you too open invite." I said to them.

"Thanks Tom." Terry said.

"Thanks again Tom your the best." Ryan said waving at me as they walked out the door.

The house so quiet, it was almost deafening, it would be hard to get used to being alone again. I decided on a swim then relax poolside, I stood on the side of the pool, it was weird to not have him by my side or wrapped around me. I dove in did some laps, when I came out it even felt weird that I had shorts on, I was so used to swimming naked.

I towelled off was about to sit in the lounger when there was a knock on the door. I walked thru the house only shorts on, I opened the door to Terry.

"Hey Terry whats up?" I asked perplexed.

"Hey Tom can we talk? I have a few things I need to talk to you about, things i need to get off of my chest." Terry said to me.

"Come on in Terry, beer?" I asked him.

"Oh yes please Tom I really need a beer right now." Terry said sounding stressed out.

I grabbed us a couple cold ones, took a seat by Terry on a bar stool.

"What's going on Terry you look like you have the weight of the world on you." I asked him my hand rubbing his shoulder.

"I don't know where to start Tom, I don't know how to handle all of this." Terry said so upset.

"Come on Terry tell me what's going on?" I asked him.

"Ryan just told me he is gay!" Terry blurted out

"Okay Terry I already know that Ryan told me before you guys left for your trip. What's the big deal so he is gay, he's not sick, or dying. He is not in a gang or doing harsh drugs. So your son is gay Terry come on he is still a great kid." I said to him.

Terry did not talk, he sat there processing what I had told him, he sat his head lowered, sipping his beer.

"Tom back in my day you did not just come out and tell your parents you were a gay, they would have beaten it out of you, sent you to a seminary, you led a straight life, no matter how unhappy you really were, in that life you continued on, you made it work no matter how unhappy you really were." Terry said still not looking at me.

Did Terry just tell me he was gay? Is that why when I answered the door with little on he seemed so uncomfortable, only okay when I had a shirt on, so my chest was not showing like it was right now.

"Tom I am so sorry to bring all this to you, I know its okay for Ryan to be comfortable with himself, and I don't love him any less, but he stirred up all these emotions from my past, things I bottled up, thought I had hidden for all these years. Tom what do I do now?" Terry asked me finally looking in my eyes.

Terry's eyes tear filled, all the emotions he had bottled up for years coming to the surface. I got up an pulled him to me, Terry stood and pulled me in tight to him, the man's body felt so good on mine, his cock quickly reacting to all the stimulation of my bare chest was giving to him. I held Terry while he wept into my chest. I pulled him in even tighter, Terry moaned as I held him, he needed to be held, he needed to know it was okay to be vulnerable while I held him.

Terry's cock now at full mast, there was no hiding this, the man was well endowed for sure Terry took his seat on the bar stool beside me. Just then a quick knock on the door, Ryan quickly walked in seeing his Dad broke down crying.