The New Lease

Story Info
Brady's new car comes with unexpected benefits.
7.6k words
4.44
17.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone! This is my first attempt at the Erotic Couplings genre. This story is just based on a fun idea I had in the shower. I feel it's slightly comedic but it fits well into this genre. As always, all characters are 18+. Please leave some feedback if you like/dislike it. I hope you enjoy!

- Neonhammer

*************************************************

Brady leaned back on the couch and let out a long sigh. He'd finally finished bringing in his bags and belongings from the rental car, after about four trips up and down the elevator of the apartment building. He would've been done hours ago, had it not been for his stupid car. The old beater of an SUV had broken down on the way from his old apartment to the new one, requiring him to call a tow truck to bring it to his friend Thomas's shop. He then had to call a rental car to move all his shit to the new apartment. The breakdown of his car was the final nail in the coffin of an already horrible week.

Brady had just been dumped by his girlfriend the day prior, leaving him to find any open housing available. He'd had to settle on this one bedroom apartment. He was able to get a deal the afternoon after they broke up. It satisfied his basic needs but definitely left him wanting. He loved the old apartment, but if it was going to be paid for by him alone without his ex's help, he did not want it. It would drain his bank account faster than a trip to Vegas.

"Fuck this," Brady said to himself. He needed something to pick himself up. The first thing his mind went to was that fucking scrap heap of a car. He decided to just fuck it and get himself a new car. He deserved a pick-me-up; he'd been doing great at his job the past few weeks, and had just gotten promoted. He had the money now to treat himself nicely.

He picked up the phone and called the shop, and let Thomas know to keep his beater and sell it himself, not that he'd be able to get more than a few hundred for it. It was so old and busted it would just be used for scrap anyways.

After hanging up the phone, he got on Google and looked over dealerships in the area. His new apartment was in a decent part of town, so there were options from lower tier manufacturers up to nicer ones, stuff like BMW and Mercedes that Brady had never even considered. He was mainly looking for a lease, something he could get temporarily that was nicer than what he'd want to buy outright. He was willing to splurge for a few months before settling for something reasonable. It was the only thing he could think of to make himself feel any better after his bitch of an ex-girlfriend ended their fling.

After spending about twenty minutes scrolling through options, he settled on a place called Greg's Motor Emporium. He thought it had a funny name, and the prices were great. The sticker costs were super cheap and they seemed to offer almost every manufacturer on the market. He liked the idea of choosing between multiple brands rather than limiting himself to one, so he opted for Greg's due to their variety. He could always bargain with them on the price. Grabbing his wallet, he called up an Uber and made his way over to Greg's.

As he got out of the Uber in front of the dealership's main building, a well-dressed man in a blue suit made his way out the door. The man adjusted his red tie and fixed the gold watch on his wrist, running one hand through his grayed hair to put it back in place. He had a large beard, a dark gray in shade that faded to white at the end. Brady thought he looked kinda like Kurt Russell, if he appeared more eccentric and had the mannerisms of a salesman.

"Hello there!" the man said, approaching Brady as the Uber drove off.

"Hi, I'm looking to find a car."

"Well, as you can see we've got too many of those." the man said, gesturing towards the lot next to the building. Brady looked around at the sea of vehicles, various colors, shapes, and sizes to choose from.

"I'm Greg by the way," the man said, extending his hand to Brady. "Got anything specific in mind?"

"No, not yet," Brady responded, "Don't really know what I'm looking for. I was just hoping to browse the aisles. Definitely looking to do a lease, though."

"Certainly! Let's go have a look. We'll find something out there."

Brady followed Greg as he led him towards the first aisle of cars. They walked together, Greg telling him about the different models and Brady informing him of some of his desires in a car. Greg turned out to be a really great dude, and he and Brady got along well. Greg talked about his two kids back home, and how one of them was just starting middle school, and he played the cello for the youth orchestra. The younger one was still in her Disney princess phase, so he'd spent every night watching those movies with the kids. Brady thought he looked a little old to have kids that young. As they got more acquainted with each other, Brady told him about the messy breakup with his girlfriend, and Greg sympathized.

"My kids are with my new wife. After the divorce a while back, I was in bad spirits. That's part of what pushed me to open this place; I always wanted to run my own business. With a dealership like mine I can help guys like you, get you back in spirits like I needed back then."

Eventually, Brady settled on a dark blue four-door sedan, a newer model with a sunroof and plush leather seats. He'd felt great sitting in it, the seat comfortable and the dashboard full of features he'd use. He liked the navy color, not something too simple like black or silver, but not unnecessarily flashy like a bright red. He and Greg took a quick test drive in it, and returned to the dealership to get the final price negotiated.

Brady sat down at the desk inside Greg's office, Greg taking the seat across from him before speaking. He reached over to the printer beside his desk and clipped together three papers that had just been spit out by the machine.

"Alright, here's our typical contract. You've got three options here," he said, pointing to different areas on the paper. "We offer varying levels of service and bonuses depending on your tier. The choice is completely up to you, you still get that beautiful ride you picked out, it's just niceties like services and benefits. All three have the same length of lease, six months like we talked about. We can negotiate extensions at a later date, should you opt for it."

Brady looked down at the contract, mulling over his options. The first was a Basic package, which covered just the car itself. No extra coupons or redemptions for service or new tires, it really was just the car itself, with a sky-high interest rate. The second was a Plus package, adding in discounts on servicing with a higher monthly rate but much lower interest on missed payments. The final option was a Benefits package. It didn't seem to be that different compared to the Plus, other than being marginally more expensive with a few extra bullet points.

"So what's the difference between the Plus and the Benefits? It's not really clear on the sheet." Brady asked.

"Well, first of all, it's got the lowest interest rate on payments. As you see on those bottom two points, servicing is free and you get assigned to one of our servicing agents, which are available to help you whenever. Whether you break down on the side of the road, need new tires, or anything else, they're ready. Basically, whenever you need us, we're there."

'Fuck it,' Brady thought to himself, 'Give me everything.' Just in case the car happened to break down like his old piece of shit, it'd be nice to have some protection. He checked the box for the Benefits package, and scribbled his name under the signature section. He handed the contract back to Greg, who smiled as he looked at the contract.

"Fantastic. You've made the right choice. Our customers always have tremendous feedback on the Benefits package, and most are repeat customers."

"I usually don't splurge like that, but I need it, Greg. Maybe I'll come around later and purchase something fully. Until then, this car will get me back to normal."

"Indeed it will," Greg added with a salesman's smile. "Wait here a moment, I'll have the boys bring the car around."

Greg picked up the contract and left the room, heading back into the main area leaving Brady at the table. Brady was ready to hop in this thing and drive it for real. He had to be tame with it on the test drive, but he knew this thing had some muscles. He wanted to hit that highway at full speed. After about ten minutes Greg made his way back into the room.

"Alright, she's all yours. Here are your keys," he said, handing them in a paper slip to Brady.

Brady got up and followed Greg out of the office, heading out of the building with his beautiful car waiting for him. In the afternoon sunlight, the blue shone like ocean water in the evening, a deep navy with hints of lighter shades. It was an absolute stunner. Never would Brady have thought he'd get a ride like this.

Brady unlocked the doors and got inside the driver's seat. It was super comfortable, the steering wheel had great grip and the seat was plush in the right areas. He rolled down the front windows, checking out their smooth movements. He adjusted the side view mirrors and admired the sleek exterior in their reflection. He reached up to adjust the rear view mirror and jumped in his seat. "What the hell?"

In the rear view mirror he saw a face, a blindfold over its eyes and a crude cloth gag wrapped around its head. He turned around in his seat to see what was going on. Laid across his backseat was a woman, gagged and bound at different points on her body. Her wrists were tied behind her back, and similarly her legs were tied at the ankles. Her arms had additionally been tied higher up behind her back. As he had seen in the mirror, a blindfold and gag covered most of her face.

Greg walked up to his window and tapped on the glass. Still shocked, Brady rolled down the window, his mouth open but unable to make a sentence.

"Um...the uh...who...--"

"You're all set to go, just bring 'em both back on the last day of the lease," Greg said, handing the contract and paperwork to Brady through the open passenger window.

"Both...?"

"Yup, the vehicle and the Benefits package. Your service agent is ready to help you anytime you need it," Greg responded, pointing to the woman in the backseat. "Bring them both back in good shape too, wouldn't want you to pay any extra fees."

"What with...the..who the..." Brady questioned, unable to form a coherent sentence.

"If you've got any questions about the lease or need servicing, just give me a call." Greg added, as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

"Wait, I didn't--"

"Oops, almost forgot, let me give you this first," Greg reached inside his breast pocket and handed Brady a business card. "Got all my info. Contract is all set, so you're good to go." With that, Greg stood up out of the window and tapped the roof of Brady's before heading back into the building.

Brady watched as Greg walked away before looking down at the card. He gave it a quick look over, and nothing about it was out of the ordinary. A normal phone number with their area code, the title of 'Dealership Manager', and the dealership's name emblazoned along the top. Brady was left stunned, card still in hand. He set it down in the cup holder, and turned to the woman in the backseat.

Reaching back, he took the blindfold off her and the gag out of her mouth. Now able to see her face, he saw that she was stunning. She appeared to be about her early to mid twenties, a little bit younger than him at 28. Despite her current state, her light blonde hair flowed beautifully, and her blue eyes were captivating, like a marble in an antique store that glows with energy that appears almost magical in nature. Her face structure was immaculate, with perfect proportions between her eyes, nose and mouth. She had a beauty that was real, not constructed like they were on the magazine covers. She might've been the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen in real life. Her lips were full but not too thick, the right level in between obscene plastic surgery lips and too small for comfort. He imagined she was a great kisser, and possibly an even better cocksucker. Next, he noticed tha--

"Hello...?" the woman said with a smile, cutting off his train of thought and bringing him back to reality, and making him realize he'd been sitting there ogling her for a minute or two.

"Sorry," Brady said, blushing a little, turning around to face the front.

"No worries, I was just wondering if you needed me, it felt like you were waiting on me," she responded with a chuckle. "Let me know if you do."

"Uh...if I need something?" Brady questioned, turning and looking back at her again.

"Yup, that's what I'm here for. You say the word, I'll be ready," the woman said, with a happy tone in her voice. She added in a smile at the end, looking back at Brady.

"Umm..." Brady said as he was thinking, "So...is this your job? What's happening here?"

"I'm one of the service agents. I'm here for any problems you may have. You paid for the best package" Brady turned back around and started the car and began pulling out of the lot.

"Like car troubles? Are you a mechanic? What if I break down or something, are there mechanics coming to help me out?" He asked as he turned out of the dealership lot and onto the main roads.

"I can fix the car," the girl began, "As long as you have the right tools." Reaching a red light, Brady braked and turned around in his seat.

"So why are you in the car? Don't you just work at the shop?"

"I'm here so I'm available at all times. Regardless of your issue, I'm nearby so you don't have to wait. Per the contract you signed, I can do whatever you need."

Brady thought about the contract, and realized he didn't really mull over the fine print on the other pages. He saw the bullets on the contract page, and that was enough. The Benefits package seemed like a good deal at the time.

"Green light," she added, pulling Brady out of his thoughts. He was confused for a moment, but remembered he was sitting in traffic and turned quickly to resume driving. Her breasts had distracted him while he was thinking. He really didn't want to get in an accident right now, and have a policeman pull up to see a bound lady in his car. He did not want to spend the night in jail.

"Are you comfortable? Do you want me to take off the binds?" Brady asked, still looking forward while driving.

"I'm fine, thank you, but it's up to you. You can decide what you like best." Brady didn't like that answer, still a little confused at his predicament. They just gave him this woman? How does that work? And he's supposed to bring her back after the lease? He had not seen anything about this in the fine print, and he questioned the legality of such a transaction in his head. Was he supposed to house her? Give her food? It's like she was a stray dog they threw in with the car.

"You sure? You don't look comfy back there," Brady said, but she simply returned a smile to him in the rearview mirror. With that, Brady pulled off onto a side road, parking the car along the curb. He turned around, reaching back and methodically taking the bonds off his Benefits package.

Brady watched her stretch her arms out and rub her wrists, which had been bound for God knows how long. This gave him the chance to really analyze her ample breasts, which somehow remained perky and without sag despite their size. They weren't humongous, but they were plump enough and fit her frame. His eyes traced down her thighs towards her ass, which he only had a side view of at the moment. He could tell it was big, with plush thighs and a thin waist to boot. She had the perfect frame in his opinion, with size in all the right places and a face that would blow any man away.

"Now what?" The girl said, looking back at Brady. Again he had been caught staring, and was now tasked with coming back to reality.

"I...um...you uh..." Brady responded, unable to form the words. He didn't know what he would say if he could. There was a naked beauty laying down in the back of his new car.

"I'll come up front," she said, threading through the gap between the two front seats and sitting shotgun next to Brady. She looked around through the front window at their surroundings. Brady couldn't help but notice her plump jugs hanging freely for anyone around to see.

"Here, put this coat on. I don't wanna get stopped for indecent exposure." Brady removed his coat and offered it to the girl.

"Oh, thank you," she said happily, taking the jacket from him and putting it on. The remainder of her body was naked, but at least her top half was covered up, Brady thought to himself. He looked down and saw her ass and thighs spread under her, exposing their true size by the amount that was pushed out from underneath her. He had already been stirring in his pants but the sight of her now next to him was bringing him closer to fully hard.

"So...what's your name?" Brady asked, pulling the car back onto the road and beginning to drive.

"Cassie. You?"

"Brady..." After his response, he couldn't really think of anything else to say. He looked over at Cassie a few times, who was looking around out the window, seemingly undisturbed about the lack of conversation.

"So...you said you're part of the Benefits package?" Brady finally said after a few minutes of awkward silence.

"Yup, that's my job. I'm yours for the length of the lease," Cassie responded, speaking as if this was some universally accepted and understood fact. Brady just muttered a quiet 'ok', doubting she heard it. Again, he didn't really have anything to say.

"Uh...so what else do you do, besides fix the car?"

"Anything, I'm just here to serve you." With that, Brady watched as Cassie reached a hand over and placed it in his lap, rubbing around until she came in contact with his hard member. Having found it, she wrapped her hand around it through his pants. His eyes went wide, the feel of her hand incredible through his jeans.

"You need some help here?" she asked calmly.

"Woah uh, I don't know abou--"

"You focus on driving, I'll work on this." Reaching her other hand over, Cassie zipped down the fly on his jeans, and tugged his underwear out of the way. Brady was still taken aback as Cassie finally got his cock out from the bounds of his clothes. It sprung up at attention, having grown through the act of Cassie opening his pants.

"Holy shit," she said, his freestanding member pointing upwards with her hand wrapped around it. "This thing is freaking huge." She inspected Brady's staff, moving it in different directions and gazing at it from a variety of angles.

She had reason to be impressed, as Brady's erect circumcised cock stood about nine inches in length. Her hand looked tiny compared to the thick beast, which had perfect proportions and thick veins running along the side.

Brady was very experienced when it came to sex. He was extremely active in college, being part of one of the most prestigious fraternities on campus and a magnet to the ladies. Whenever one would get a taste of him in bed, he knew they'd want to come back for more. He never really got into any long term relationships before his now ex-girlfriend, preferring to stick with hookups. Despite the ample amount of babes he had access to during college and after graduating, Cassie was still the most all-around beautiful girl he'd ever seen. Now past the initial shock of having her appear in the car, he was invested in seeing what she could offer.

With one hand still wrapped around his rod, Cassie leaned over to the driver seat and began to lick up and down Brady's length.

"Mmmmm!" she hummed, seemingly enjoying the taste of him. She lubed him up with her mouth, running her hand up and down him with expert wrist motion, eliciting groans from Brady as he tried to focus on the road. Despite the awkward position of the sedan car seats, Cassie was giving Brady sensations he'd only had from the best of his sexual encounters, and she had only given him a wet handjob so far.