The New Lease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his orgasm slowly came to a close, he left his cock buried in her for a few more seconds before pulling out. She fell to the bed, off her hands and knees, laying flat on her stomach and completely exhausted. He leaned forward and removed the gag from her mouth, wanting her to be comfortable laying down. After doing so, he rubbed his cock around her face and lips, wiping away some of the saliva and cum that remained on his length. Cassie paid no mind, laying there with her eyes closed as she recovered from the longest session she'd ever had.

Brady stood up and stepped back, admiring his work. Cassie lay on her stomach, her face and neck covered in saliva and cum, both asscheeks reddened from their beating, her body covered in sweat. It was his first time with her and it was already the best sex he'd ever had. He did not think his day would go like this, but the benefits package really did lift his spirits.

He approached the bed again and picked Cassie up, turning her to lay in the right direction and putting her under the covers. He got a towel from nearby and wiped her face and body clean, fixing her hair and putting her head down on a pillow. Very quickly, she began to drift off to sleep.

He reached down to his pants, which laid on the floor, and pulled out a card from his pants pocket. He kept it in his hand as he got into bed and under the covers. Cassie, who was still lighting drifting off, felt him enter the bed and turned to face him. As he settled under the blanket, Cassie nestled close to him, putting one arm around his chest.

Brady reached over and grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He dialed the number on the card, and put the phone up to his ear, waiting for the dial to finish. Finally, he heard someone pick up on the end of the line and introduce themself.

"Hi, this is Brady, I was just there earlier today. I'd like to extend my lease."