The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 01

Story Info
A new manager and her tech lead hit it off.
4.7k words
4.69
7.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are fictional, loosely based on colleagues or acquaintances. Any similarities to real persons are purely coincidental.

All characters are over 18. This story includes themes of lactation, adult nursing, and light BDSM. If these aren't your favorite kinks, read elsewhere.

This is a fantasy. Please read it as such.

+++++

I was on a business trip with a colleague, Tess, for the first time.

Tess was a newly minted manager, and I was the technical lead. We'd known each other for a few years at work, but had never worked together.

I'd been a manager before, but found I preferred technical job assignments.

Tess was out to prove herself, being new in the job.

I was tasked with keeping the team on the right technical path, and keeping Tess out of the rough.

Tess was an attractive woman. Large boned, she stood about 5'9" tall, blonde shoulder length hair, bright blue eyes, a pretty face with a nearly perfect oval shape, a very attractive, bright toothy smile, and a bubbly personality.

She dressed well, and chose clothes that accentuated her curvy figure, rather than reveal her heft. Being a big woman, she had a very round ass, and very large breasts that shook as she walked.

It could be hypnotic to watch her walk down the hall toward me, or away from me. She was divorced and had never had kids.

We arrived on a late flight and made our way together to the hotel and checked in, planning to meet in about thirty minutes in the lobby to walk across the street to a restaurant that kept late hours and, we were told by the front desk, had a nice bar.

I got into my room, unpacked some toiletries, changed my shirt, made some calls and responded to some emails.

The room was spacious and nicely appointed, which I expected given my premier status at this hotel chain. A nice king-sized bed, a full master bathroom suite with a jacuzzi and a very large shower with steam panels.

I enjoyed the steam panels after a long day of meetings to relax me before dinner.

Not tonight, though, as Tess and I were meeting shortly.

We both arrived in the lobby at the same time and headed across the street to the restaurant. It was early fall, so the temperatures were still quite nice.

Tess had changed into a pair of comfy looking jeans, and a nice silk blouse that accentuated her large breasts. She chose a pair of low-heeled black pumps to round out her outfit.

I noted that her nipples were poking through her blouse.

"Are you cold?" I asked innocently.

"Not really, maybe a little." she said with a smile.

I quipped, "I'd offer you my jacket, but I don't have one."

She rolled her eyes and said "I'll be fine."

We got inside the restaurant and I could feel the air conditioning keeping the place cool.

Tess shivered slightly. Her nipples were still erect, and even more noticeable now.

I casually asked, "Are you going to be alright in here? I could run back and get my jacket."

She smiled a wide smile and said, "Oh, I'll be fine in a few minutes. But that was very gentlemanly of you to ask and offer." And then she batted her eyelashes while looking directly at me.

I smiled back at her and ever so slightly raised an eyebrow.

We got seated in a few minutes. I asked her if she liked red wine.

She said, "If you're picking, I'm drinking." My reputation of having good taste in wine preceded me.

"You trust me?" I asked with a little bit of the devil in my voice.

"I've heard from others you know your red wines." she replied with a lilt.

OK, I thought, I hoped they had a nice wine on the list.

Menus and the wine list came, and we ordered some bread and sparkling water.

I quickly studied the wine list and found a bottle that was quite a nice red blend at a pretty good price and ordered it.

The server returned quickly, opened the wine, offered me a taste to approve, which I did, and she poured us each a glass.

Tess picked up her glass and quietly said, "To a new job assignment and new friends!"

We clinked glasses as I mulled over the phrasing of her toast. We really needed to be professional, but she was a very attractive woman.

After a sip of wine, I looked at her quizzically and asked, "Friends?" with just a hint of a smile peeking through my mustache and goatee.

She smiled and said "Of course, we need to be friends, but we need to be professionals too if we're going to work this job together. We can be both."

I agreed with an emphatic nod and bright smile.

I asked, "What would you like to talk about?" thinking she'd want to strategize a little about our meetings the rest of the week.

She chirped back, "No work stuff. I want to talk about you and me so we get to know each other better so we can work better together."

I thought this a little odd, but the working together theme seemed to be big with her, so I went with it.

"OK, what do you want to know?"

Tess thought a few seconds, looking up and to the side with her finger in her dimple and a cherubic smile.

"I want to know about what you like to do for fun, a little about your homelife, things you like, things you don't like. Stuff like that."

I thought for a second and said, "OK, but I want the same from you in return."

Tess eagerly replied, "Absolutely!"

I started, "Well, I'm married, with two girls in their teens. Been married for twenty-some years, living the house we built when the kids were very small. I'm very involved with the girls, their sports, and school of course. We both work lots of hours and travel, so we don't spend as much time with each other as we'd like."

Tess said, "Sounds like a nice existence, except for the not spending time together. Very suburban. Keep going."

I added, "I like the finer things in life, good wine, nice vacations, nice hotels, restaurants, and, as you've apparently heard, good wine."

Tess smiled and said, "Well, not sure if this hotel fits that mold too well."

I thought about that for a minute and realized that my premier status shielded me from the less well-appointed rooms.

"Well, because I've traveled so much, I kinda get my pick of the best rooms."

Tess's beautiful blue eyes went wide "No way, I need to see your room!"

Without thinking, I said, "Sure, after we finish dinner, no problem."

I then turned the tables and asked, "OK, enough about me, what about you?"

She smiled,

I quickly glanced at her blouse and could see she was still cold, or so I thought.

"Well, I'm divorced, no kids, no pets, live alone in a nice townhouse that I bought after the divorce. I like to travel all around, and eat well and drink nice wine.

She continued on, "I pay attention to my wardrobe. By that I mean, I'm a big girl, you know."

My eyes and smile gave me away.

"What are you smiling about? I'm comfortable in my own skin and have no problem being a BBW."

The term surprised me, but I said, "I think that's great that you don't let yourself be bothered by female stereotypes that demand you be thin and lithe and perfect all the time."

She smiled and blushed. "Thank you, you're very nice to say that."

I quipped, "To each their own" and raised my glass while smiling warmly at her, looking directly into her eyes.

Tess raised her glass as well; we toasted and drank a healthy swig of wine and I refilled our glasses.

The server came by, took our orders and disappeared again.

We continued to talk throughout the meal, which dragged things out, but we were enjoying the discussion and, quite honestly, each other's company.

Our meals came after a bit, after enough time that we finished the bottle of wine, so we ordered two more glasses only.

After all we had to work in the morning...

The food was delicious, we shared tastes of our meals with each other, and continued talking.

Tess started talking about her divorce, without my asking, from her ex-husband.

I was curious, so I listened attentively.

Tess said things started going off the rails after about three years. He was older than her by a fair amount, and she wanted more "excitement" -- which I translated to she wasn't getting enough sex -- than he was willing to provide. So, they split and she's been divorced for about ten years.

I think the wine was loosening us up, because I found myself asking, "So, were you able to up the excitement in your life?" before I could stop.

Tess smiled and blushed again. "Well, to be honest, not really, but I have quite a collection of toys that help keep me happy!"

I raised my eyebrows quite a bit, and she broke out laughing, which made me laugh.

We calmed down and I said, "Well, thanks for sharing that little nugget."

She immediately quipped back, "Well, you know what to get me for Christmas now, don't you?"

We both laughed lustily.

The server reappeared, killing that part of the conversation and asked if we needed anything else.

I looked at Tess and she shook her head.

I said "Just the check, please."

The server disappeared and came back within minutes with the check. As it was a business meal, we split the check and headed toward the door.

I could tell that Tess was still cold, because her nipples were as erect as they were when we came in. But then I recalled where our conversation had gone and thought perhaps, she was just turned on.

I casually asked her if she was going to be alright in the cool night air.

Tess smiled and said "I'm a big girl, I'll tough it out."

We walked quickly back across the street to the hotel and went to the elevator lobby.

"Can I still come and see your room?" Tess asked with a lilt in her voice.

Unflinchingly I said, "Sure, I'll give you the nickel tour."

We got in the elevator car, headed up to my floor, and then made our way to the room.

As we walked, I was thinking, "What are you doing?"

I opened the door and immediately Tess wore an expression of total surprise at the level of amenities my room had.

She exclaimed "Wow, you've got nice linens, really plush towels, and this shower is to die for! Have you ever used it?"

I answered "Yeah, on other trips. It can be very relaxing after a long day of meetings."

She cooed, "Oh, I would so love that. But you have a jacuzzi tub, too! How can you choose between the two?"

I quipped, "I'm a guy. I don't do baths."

She breathed, "Oh, you don't know what you're missing." and heaved a big sigh.

"Oh, and look at this bed! It's huge and gorgeous! Can I lay down on it?"

I smiled and said, "Go right ahead."

She plopped down on the bed and luxuriated in the plushness of the bedding and the pillow top mattress. "Ohh, I don't want to leave after laying down on this!"

I was standing there, looking at this very pretty woman, this big beautiful woman, who was telling me she didn't want to leave my bed. I felt that twinge that would eventually make me jack off later, or make a very bad choice.

Tess was laying there, lolling back and forth, her huge breasts moving like bowls of Jello under her blouse.

I could feel my cock slowly begin to harden in my pants.

Tess just laid there, and then she looked up at me and asked, in a most innocent voice, "Penny for your thoughts."

I smiled and without thinking said, "You're a beautiful woman.' in a very even tone. Once I said it, I was totally embarrassed that I let the thought escape my lips. I felt myself redden.

Tess's eyes got hooded and her smile got very sexy and she said, "Well, thank you! You're a pretty fine-looking stud of a man, yourself."

She licked her lips sensually after she said it.

My cock twitched and hardened more, and that did not escape Tess's gaze.

"Looks like you're enjoying our banter. You've been very observant about how I've been cold because my nipples are hard."

She took a breath and then whispered, "Tell ya what, I haven't been cold all evening. I've been turned on by being around you."

She purred that last part, causing me be get fully hard on the spot.

My tented pants got Tess's attention immediately.

I was shocked at the turn of events, but I wasn't doing anything to change the course of the evening. I was well on my way to making that bad decision.

Tess stood up and slinked over to me as I stood stone still and rock hard in front of her. She began to unbutton her blouse sexily from the bottom, slowly revealing her belly and then her bra as the blouse began to fall away from her curves.

Tess purred to me again, "Why don't you come here and help me, honey?"

Without hesitating I did just that.

I had made that bad decision.

I took care of the last of the buttons and slid the blouse off her shoulders to reveal a very lacy, sheer bra that was doing nothing to keep her nipples or breasts out of sight.

Tess reached around and unhooked her bra, slowly and sensually allowing it to fall off her shoulders, but holding it to her breasts with her hands.

I gently peeled her hands away and Tess let them fall to her sides.

Her bra fell to the floor, revealing to me her gorgeous breasts and some of the largest nipples and areolae I'd ever seen. Her areolae were the size of saucers, and her nipples were like ripe cherries.

Tess then looked up at me and whispered, "I may have never had kids, but mommy's big titties are full of milk for you."

I was stunned and my cock got even harder.

That detail was not lost on Tess as I saw her smile broaden.

I'd always had a kink about lactating breasts, and here was a big beautiful woman offering me her giant set of milky udders to feast on.

"How do you have milk?" I managed to whisper to her.

She breathed, "Oh, well, you don't think I just used my collection of toys to keep myself satisfied, do you?"

Tess continued with a wicked smile, "I've watched all kinds of porn, and lactation porn is some of my favorite stuff. I decided to induce lactation so I could enjoy being full and milky... and suckled."

Again, I was stunned.

I'm standing in a hotel room face to face with a woman, this big beautiful woman, who has the same kink about lactation I have and wants me to suckle her gorgeous huge breasts.

I whispered in Tess's ear, "Well, today is your lucky day. I have a huge kink about lactating women."

Tess inhaled sharply and replied breathily, "Seems like we are both lucky." She then smiled seductively.

Tess turned around, unbuttoned her jeans and slowly and sensuously wriggled out of them to reveal a lacy, barely-there thong that matched her very sheer bra.

She stepped out of the jeans, slid her panties down a bit and turned around to show me her shaved pussy that had been drooling through her panties.

I'd been so enthralled with her breasts that I failed to notice the huge wet spot on the front of her jeans as she was standing there.

"Oooh, I've made a mess of these, haven't I?" she squealed like a little girl.

She sashayed back to me, now completely naked, and undressed me before I knew what was happening.

"There, now we're both naked. We should get in bed and get sweaty!"

All I could think of was feeding on her enormous breasts and then eating her pussy until she screamed.

Tess hugged me to her very hard, kissed me very deeply, and grabbed my ass to press my hard cock against her pussy.

She began to move, rotate her hips, and slide up and down against my cock.

I kissed her neck, played with her hair, then found her boobs and squeezed them.

They were luxuriously soft, yet had a firmness to them that was arousing.

I pushed her down on to the bed and began to lick and kiss and nibble her boobs.

I found a nipple with my tongue and immediately latched on and began to suckle.

She cooed and instructed, "Get as much of the areola in to your mouth as you can and then gently suck. The milk will flow."

I did as she said and was rewarded with a steady flow of the sweetest nectar imaginable.

She moaned as I suckled first one breast, and then the other.

I drained her completely and was drunk on her sweet nectar.

"You liked mommy's milk, didn't you?" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded silently.

"Well, then, you're going to love Mommy's sweet, hot pussy!"

She pushed my head down toward her very hot, wet sex.

I could feel the heat from her crotch as I approached her pussy.

"Get in there! Lick me until I come all over your face" she purred.

I dove in face first, licking her labia with my flattened tongue.

Tess groaned her approval, pushing my head deeper into her folds.

I desperately wanted to please her to keep her coming back for more.

I gently tongued her inner lips, spreading her engorged outer lips with my tongue.

I darted in and out of her love tunnel deeply, causing her to gasp and shove her pussy against my moving tongue and mouth.

I twirled the tip of my tongue all around her dripping love tunnel, sucking and kissing, lapping up her juices.

Tess writhed in unbridled joy as I stimulated her in all ways imaginable.

I pushed a finger, then two, into her slit, causing her to arch her back and moan loudly.

"Fuck my pussy with your fingers, fuck me!"

I did just that for several minutes, working three fingers into her.

Tess writhed as I worked her sex as if my life depended on it.

As she got closer, I turned my fingers upward and used the 'come hither' motion, rubbing against the spongy roughness that was her g-spot.

Tess jerked upward, shrieked, and clamped her dripping pussy around my fingers.

I was sure she would break them.

She finally convulsed, shooting upward off the bed, gasping for air.

I'd been able to give her an intense orgasm without even touching her clit, just rubbing her g-spot.

As Tess recovered, she began to giggle and beckoned me upward.

She kissed me full on the mouth, deeply. Our tongues wrestled as we grasped one another's body, hugging tightly.

Her breasts were squeezed against my chest and leaked breastmilk on me.

I didn't care. I was returning her passion through our kisses. We finally broke apart and rested for a few minutes.

"You liked my technique, it appears." I quipped to her.

She grinned and giggled a little. "Fuck yeah, I liked it. It's been a long time since I've come that hard from just being fingered."

I smiled and said, "I just want to please you, and....give you a reason to want to come back for more."

She laughed heartily out loud and declared, "Oh honey, I'll be back as much as you want me to come back."

I smiled, knowing I had accomplished my goal.

We rested for a few more minutes.

Tess rolled toward me and began to kiss me again. She also began to rub my cock, causing me to harden instantly.

"Very nice!" she said, "You recover quickly!"

I smiled and quipped, "It might have something to do with the company I'm in and your technique."

She smiled and said with a bit of a sneer, "You really know how to lay it on, don't you."

I grinned back and said, "Well, everyone needs some motivation, no?"

Tess rolled on top of me and purred, "Yeah, but I don't really need it. I'm gonna be all over you tonight, and any other night, or day, we can manage to get together."

With that she began to kiss my ear, neck, then worked her way to my nipples. She licked and nibbled them expertly.

I moaned my approval.

Then she sat up, straddling me, grabbed my hard cock with a tight grip. Tess worked my cockhead across her slit expertly. The sensation was wildly arousing.

Tess smiled, and then worked my stiff penis into her steaming wet pussy.

We both groaned as she slowly impaled herself on my shaft.

I spoke, asking, "Should we use a condom?"

She grinned and said, "Nope, I'm good. I want you to do me raw."

I probed, "No worries about babies?"

She groaned as she began to ride me, "Nope, I'm covered. Let it fly, big boy."

With that, we started to make slow, sensuous love.

12