The New Manager, A BBW Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rode me, I thrusted.

We settled into a rhythm and fucked for about ten minutes before she quickened her pace.

She grunted "I'm close, don't stop."

I nodded, "Me too, keep fucking me!"

She rode harder, stroking up and down on my stiff shaft.

I could feel her pussy begin to tighten and convulse around my cock. "Keep going, don't stop!" I implored.

Her pussy clamped on my cock as she writhed on me.

"Breed me, put your seed deep in my womb!" she cried.

That was it; I could not hold off any more. I blew a huge load, many ropes of my sticky semen, up into her womb.

Tess kept riding as I pumped again and again into her.

We could both feel my cock pulse, and my jism spill out of her around my cock.

She was in ecstasy again, head thrown back, grunting and howling with pleasure.

My orgasm subsided and I finished pumping my seed into her.

Her gyrations slowed as we could hear her pussy making sloshing noises on my cock.

We smiled and giggled some as we eventually stopped fucking.

Tess lifted her gorgeous body off mine and lay down next to me, throwing one of her legs over mine.

"God, that was great! Do you always come in buckets like that?"

I smiled and said, "No, but when properly motivated, I can fill you up full to overflowing."

She laughed and said, "Yeah, that's very obvious!" as more of my jism leaked out from her pussy onto the insides of her thighs.

Tess started to play with my jism that leaked out onto her thighs. She brought dollops of it up to her nipples and rubbed it around on them.

She was having fun, and also watching me watch her.

I watched in rapt attention as she took a large glob of my sticky seed on her fingers and licked her fingers clean, finishing with a popping sound.

She smiled evilly as my cock twitched to life.

I helped Tess rub her semen-covered nipples as she brought more and more of my load up to her boobs.

Soon, I was rubbing my gooey seed all over her large breasts, like it was some kind of lotion.

Her nipples hardened as I rubbed them.

My rubbing caused her milk to begin to flow. The combined aromas -- my jism, her juices, and breastmilk presented a sweet, sensuous, musky aroma that caused me to harden again.

I could not resist the urge to suckle her cum-covered breasts. I just had to have more of her sweet breastmilk.

I slowly lowered my head and swallowed one of her huge nipples.

Tess yelped a happy yelp as I latched on and began to suckle.

"That's mommy's boy!" she cooed, "You just keep sucking nice and gentle on mommy's nipples."

And I did.

For the next twenty minutes, I licked, tongued, and suckled her gorgeous, swollen nipples, enjoying her life-giving nectar as she ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my arm with her fingertips.

Because I was distracted while nursing from her, I didn't notice as she slowly moved a free hand to my now stiff cock and began to slowly stroke it.

She wasn't intending to make me come, she was just pleasuring my rod with her soft, sensual strokes. It was enough to keep me hard while I suckled her breasts.

When I had again drained Tess's ample boobs, she smiled and said, "OK, time for some doggy."

She got up on all fours, spreading her legs wide for me.

She looked back over her shoulder at me, smiled a comely smile, and purred, "I think you know what I want."

She kept her gaze on me, with her "come get it" smile as I sidled over to line up my hard pole on her steamy slit.

I gently placed a hand on her ass and gave her a good, hard squeeze.

Once in position, I grabbed my cock with my other hand and dragged my now purple mushroom head up and down the length of her pussy, making sure I put just light pressure on her clit each pass.

Tess began to moan and whine, "Ooooh, pleeeaaasssee, just put it in me! I need a dick inside me!"

I teased a little more and said "Well, lucky you, I have a nice dick here and it looks like it's ready to make someone happy!"

She purred, "Yes, you have a wonderful cock and I want it in me.... NOW!"

At that instant, I slammed my stiff cock deep into her dripping tunnel, creating a loud slap as my thighs hit her ass. I slowly pulled nearly all the way out, then slammed home again.

Tess grunted and howled and made all kinds of animal noises as I hammered away at her.

"That's what I want, lover boy! Slam my pussy with that thick, stiff rod of yours! Make me squeal!"

I kept going. I began to slap her beautiful, round ass. She began to breathe raggedly and grunted loudly as I slid in and out.

"Slap my ass, make it red! I want your handprint on my ass."

I obliged.

Tess yelped as my slaps got harder.

I could tell she was getting off on the rough sex, and getting close to another orgasm.

Tess began to slam back into me earnestly as her breathing got shallower.

"Don't stop, I'm so close, keep going hard" she managed to grunt out in time with our thrusting.

In just another minute, she began to convulse.

Tess stopped pushing back. Her pussy clenched incredibly hard on my cock, almost trapping it deep inside her. Then came the shrieking and baying like a dog in heat.

Her orgasm came in waves, washing over her, overloading her senses.

Tess's orgasm tripped mine, causing me to pump yet more of my sticky seed deep in her womb.

My eyes screwed shut as I pumped her pussy. My climax was intense to the point that I could not hear or see anything for about thirty seconds.

My entire body tingled.

Tess finally collapsed on the bed, gasping for air as she recovered from a very healthy orgasm.

I fell on her with a thud, eliciting a groan from her.

Then she said "just stay there, it feels so good."

I just laid there, as did Tess, breathing hard, recovering.

I checked the time and found it to be 12:45am.

I told Tess and said "as much as we might like to do this all night, we have to work in the morning, so lets get some sleep."

She groggily agreed.

I set an alarm for 6:00am to give us time to shower, dress, and eat in the morning before our meetings began.

Then we both fell into a deep, very relaxed sleep.

My final thought before falling off was "we have another three nights here."

This was going to be fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12