The New Manager Ch. 04: Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a good length, and it's quite thick isn't it?" He looks up at me as though he's ask a very normal question in a very normal situation.

I bite my bottom lip and nod. With his hand is still over my pants, I throb my shaft. He feels it and looks up at me, and starts laughing.

"They're funny things, aren't they?" He takes his hand off my pants, but still looks down at it.

I'm feeling both butterflies from having Matthew compliment my bulge and an insatiable appetite for us to keep going. For us to continue to explore what he essentially started in the bathrooms this morning. I want to explore more of him, I want to feel closer to him. I want to be able to see all of him, touch all of him, smell all of him.

"Yeah, they are," I almost whisper. I've shifted my eyes to his bulge, still stretching out the thing white fabric of his underwear.

"I guess you already got a feel of my 'shape' earlier, huh?" He asks.

"I didn't feel much. Mostly focused on the zipper."

"Right..." He trails off.

The air between us tightens. My eyes flick towards his, and he's staring at me like he's trying to figure me out. I look back to his bulge.

"Would you like a second go?" He finally asks.

"What?" Is all I can stammer out.

"Well, I'm already standing here in my underwear, no need to waste an opportunity." His voice is low and soft now, it both calms me and makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. "Touch it. Just the outside."

"I don't know-"

"Blake." His voice cuts through me. "I want you to touch me."

I feel like I'm standing on a cliff face, to jump is to jump into Matthew and all of those consequences, and to stay is to do nothing and face all those regrets.

So, I jump.

I place my hand on to his bulge, and I find the shape of his cock. He's soft, but still has some girth. I place my fingertips either side of his shaft and run them down his underwear, defining and outlining his entire member through his underwear. His cock is pointed down in his briefs, and I find his head at the bottom of his bulge. I can see all of him with my fingers. I cup my hand under his bulge and find his balls neatly hanging behind his cock. I lift his bulge up ever so slightly with my hand, like I'm cupping water into my palm, and put it back down again. I feel his weight against my hand, and I see his underwear stretch some more. I trace my fingers up, following the path his shaft makes. I can feel him starting to firm up a bit more, but not a lot. I place my entire hand over his bulge and travel back down, take him all in. His thickness, his length, his weight, his warmth.

A shiver runs down my spin. While his entrancement is still running through my blood stream, a part of me starts to feel like this is merely a fleeting moment. That he will wake up from this weird sexual day dream we are in, realise what we're doing, and be disgusted with me. Disgusted that I took it a step too far, that I crossed the line of just guys messing around. Disgusted that I would even consider that he would be interested in me like I am with him.

Matthew must have seen me spiralling because he did something I would've never expected him to do. I don't know what he saw on my face, but I imagine a look of fear is not something he's ever seen from someone rubbing his bulge. He raises his right hand and lifts my head up with his hand under my chin and looks me straight into the eye. I lock eyes with him, and gaze into the deep blue sea of his eyes.

"It's a funny thing, isn't it?" He says.

I laugh, "It is."

What I thought was a fleeting moment of sexual excitement and a breaking of taboo, now continues beyond a moment, and another moment, and another. I feel my breathing get heavier, the muscles around my jaw relax, and my eyes grow heavy with lust. He's here with me, not against me. I escape his gaze and look at his body. He's a chiseled statue come to life.

I lift my hand off his cock and drag it up to his bare stomach. He's solid, and very warm. While his abs aren't well defined, I can still feel them. I move my hand up his stomach to meet his chest, the stubbly chest hair tickles my hand. His chest is more toned, his pecs are soft but strong.

"I love your chest," I finally say.

"I can see that," He responds.

I rub my hand from his chest to one of his shoulders.

"And your shoulders."

I lift my other hand up and start to take in all of his chest and shoulders. I slowly caress his upper body with both of my hands. His even, dark olive skin is soft to the touch. I can feel every divot, every crease, every muscle. It's like I'm seeing him for the first time all over again.

"How do you feel about my arms?" He asks.

As he says this, he raises his right arm and flexes, his biceps rising and firming. I glide my hands across his skin and study his arm with my fingertips. I trace every curve of his bulging muscles and every path of his veins. I squeeze his muscle, feeling how firm and strong it is. I look over at Matthew and he looks at me. I drop my gaze and find his arm pit, still lush with hair. I pick up on his scent again, his warm cologne mixed with his salty sweat. I can't help myself. Without evening thinking, I fall into his arm pit, the hair covering my face. It's warm and wet. I take a deep breath and breathe in his raw scent. It's salty and sweet and sour, it should almost be disgusting, but I can't get enough. I rub my face into him and breathe in some more, fighting the urge to start kissing him. My hands reach around his lower back and chest, trying to get my hands more acquainted with his perfect skin.

"I could smell you forever, Matthew." I say in a trance. "I get hard whenever I get just a whiff of you."

I don't know what I'm saying or why I'm saying it, but at this point, I don't really care. Matthew's hand finds my hard cock in my pants again, and he starts to slowly and delicately rub it.

"I can see that. You're practically bursting the seam," he says, low and gruff.

I'm breathing more heavily now.

"I was incredibly hard when you smelled me this morning," he continues.

"And I wasn't lying when I said I've been hard ever since." I reply back almost immediately.

I come up for air from his arm pit, my nose slightly damp with his sweat. My hand travels up and sits behind his neck. With almost all sense of self thrown out the window, I attack. I thrust my face into Matthew's neck and start to kiss it up and down. He moans and leans into me. His sweeter scent fills my nose, a smokey and spicy vanilla, mixed with the salty and sour sweat still on my nose. My lips graze his stubble as I suck on his neck, and they start to hurt after a while, but I don't care. All I can think about is him, his neck, his skin, his scent, his warmth. I think about all the hickeys that will be up and down his neck when I'm done with him-

I push myself off him. Shit. I can't leave him with kiss marks all over his neck, he couldn't cover it for work.

"What is it?" He asks, with genuine concern in his voice.

"Nothing- I... I just..." My mind is racing again. "Are you sure about this?" I finally stammer.

I look around at the empty fitting room we are standing in, his clothes on the ground, mine still on me. I finally realised how exposed we are to anybody coming in and finding us. Not that many people are still in the store, but still, it's possible.

"I'm sure if you're sure," he responds.

I pause, I look back to the entrance of the fitting room, and then to Matthews eyes. Fuck 'em. If anyone finds us, let them watch - hell, they can join in.

I look down at his bulging underwear and smirk.

"Well, looks like someone's gotten bigger since last time." I say as I put my hand on his bulge.

He's semi-erect now, his cock much thicker and longer than before, stretching his underwear to the absolute limit.

"Only got you to blame for that." He smirks back.

I use my hand to outline his bulge again, seeing it's bigger size with my fingertips as they delicately drag down his shaft.

"Do you want to hold it?" He asks me.

My heart skips a beat.

"Matthew- I couldn't"

"I want you to."

He holds out his hand and I meet it. As we touch, it seems as though the whole world falls behind us.

He takes my hand and guides it to the waistband of his underwear. With his hand on top of mine, he slides down under the waistband. I feel his course and thick pubic hair first. It's not overgrown by any means, but it's well kept. He lets go of my hand, and I keep going further down until I finally touch the base of his naked shaft with my fingertips. His skin is the warmest under here. I take a deep breath in, still not believing that this is happening, and keep going further. My fingertips, and the rest of my hand, glides down his naked shaft, my fingers wrapping around instinctively. I reach the tip at the bottom of the underwear, and then drag my hand back up his shaft, taking in every inch. His cock is soft and warm, a comforting member in my hands, a key to my lock.

While I'm still holding him, Matthew reaches for the sides of his underwear, and pulls them down to his ankles, and steps out of them. He stands in front of me completely naked. I let go of him for a moment and stare at his now naked. His cock follows the even olive skin tone from the rest of his body, and falls quite heavy off his body. He's circumcised, but I knew that already from feeling it. As suspected, he's not completely shaved down here but it is kept rather trim, stopping at his shaft. His balls, however, are completely shaved, and hang incredibly low, nestling just below his head.

I bring my hand forward again and my fingers find him again. I slot my palm under his semi-hard cock and I feel the weight of him.

"Get on your knees." He breaks the silence with a low and rough command that surprises me.

I flash my eyes to him and he holds me in a gaze.

"Kneel, Blake." He reiterates.

I break my eye contact, let go of his cock, and get to my knees. Kneeling in front of him, he is on full display right in front of my eyes. I reach for the head and lift it up using just my finger tips. I hold it out to see his semi-hard length, and feel the weight of him again. I study his length and his thickness, he's much thicker now than he was earlier. I look down to his balls, they hang undisturbed and with a sheen of sweat where his cock was laying. With my other hand, I cup his balls and stroke them up and down. I feel their weight against the palm of my hand.

I stare at the underside of his shaft and his stretching ball sac. I lean my face forward and put my nose into this empty space. I breathe in and I smell his cock for the first time. It's a mix of warm musk and sweat, an intense scent that almost gags me but I would rather breathe this than air. I let go of his cock and let it fall onto my face, the underside slapping my cheek and then rolling off to the side. I breathe him in once more and his pheromones fill my head. I moan. I can't control myself. I move my mouth up and start to kiss up the underside of his shaft. The feeling of his cock veins on my lips and the smell of him in my nose sends me into overdrive. I can feel his cock hardening on my lips as I peck him all the way up, his member starts to throb, lengthening and thickening with each pump. By the time I reach the underside of his head he is fully erect, thrusting outwards and curving downwards slightly. I kiss the underside of his head and his whole body shivers.

"Blake," he whispers.

I lean back and look at his cock as it stands out from his body. Right then and there, I decide to play with him a bit more so he could never forget this experience.

In a very serious, customer-service-like voice, I look up to him and say, "Oh, sir, there was one thing we forgot to measure for your pants, and as you said it's really important we get the most accurate measurements."

The naked man behind the erect cock looks at me, mouth open initially from pleasure but now in confusion, doesn't say anything for a few seconds, but then I see the switch in his face as he realises.

"Of course, of course, what ever you need." He smirks.

I pull out the tape measure from my pocket and unravel it. I grab the end of it and place it at the base of his cock, in with his pubic hair. I run the tape along the top of his shaft, holding it in place with my fingers on either side, until it reaches his head. Matthew bounces his cock, disrupting the tape.

"Please be sensible, Matthew, this is important," I laugh.

"I'll try," he responds.

I re-position the tape back onto his cock and look at the final measurement.

"7.9 inches in length, very nice." I say.

I pull the tape off and wrap it around the middle of his shaft.

"and... 6 inches around the middle." I finish, pulling the tape free. "So in other words, pretty fucking big."

Matthew laughs loudly, making his cock bounce up and down. A small part of my brain panics, thinking that surely someone heard that.

"So will you have something that will fit me?" He asks, still laughing. I'm snapped back to what's in front of me.

"Should do." I meet his eyes for a second, then travel down.

I reach for him, and finally wrap my hand around his hard cock, my hand only just able to fit right around. I begin to stroke him, up and down, slowly. His cock is warm still, but the skin is soft enough for my hand to freely glide its length. While I've only known him for a few days, a week at best, I've dreamt of this moment every night and day since. To have Matthew within my hand, masterbating his big, soft, delicate cock. I'm looking at his member, absolutely mesmerised. My mouth is agape and I can feel drool pooling. I need to take the next step.

"Matthew?" I say, looking up at him.

He breathes out from pleasure.

"Please," is all he can say.

I take this as my sign. I hold his cock up from the base and start to gentle suck on just the head of his cock, using my tongue to stroke the underside of his head. His body shivers so much that he has to hold onto the wall next to him to keep steady. I barely have any of his cock in my mouth and it's already starting to feel bigger than I thought. His tip tastes of pre-cum, I didn't even realise he was pre-cumming until it was in my mouth. It tastes like diluted salt water with a thicker texture. I can hear him breathing even more heavily now, and still, the first thing I think about is 'what if someone hears us?' My eyes travel to the fitting rooms entrance expecting to see someone enter, causing Matthew's cock to slip from my mouth. He reaches around, cups his hand into the side of my face, and guides my eyes to his. I can feel my heart in my throat and I can tell the only thing in my eyes was fear.

"You're with me, no one is going to bother us." He said, the words travelling through me.

I respond with a nod. He strokes my cheek with his thumb, comforting me, easing me back to him. His hand travels up my face to my hair, and starts to play with it. I understand what he's doing.

I look back down. He hasn't softened at all. I reposition my hand at the base and open my mouth again. I glide my mouth over his cock, going past the head and continuing down the shaft. Matthew's grip on my hair tightens as my lips travel further down. I stop just after halfway down, his length and girth filling my entire mouth. I could not go any further.

"Keep going." Matthew says, pushing my head further into him.

I manage to get a little bit further, feeling his head on the back of my mouth. I start breathing more heavily through my nose.

"I thought you said you had something that would fit me?" He smirks.

I barely have enough time to react when he starts to bury my face into his cock again, this time I manage to get to the base. His head well and truly reached the back of my throat, I can feel him and only him in my mouth, as though his cock has filled up every crack and crevice. He holds my head in this position for my bit longer. My saliva starts to fall out from between my lips and his shaft. I breathe in heavily though my nose and I get a whiff of his raw smell. I can smell his sweat, it's a different kind of sweat, a muskier, more pheromonic scent, mixed in with the saltiness of his pre-cum, and the warmth from his hot skin. I let it fill my lungs and enter my blood stream.

My eyes begin to water and my gag reflex starts to kick in. Matthew pulls on my hair gently, a signal that I can finally release. I rip his cock out of my mouth, strings of spit still connecting his shaft to my lips. I can't help but moan as he leaves my mouth, and he moans with me as I do. I'm breathing heavily, his cock is red and throbbing. It glistens and shines, tantalizing me as it's ready to continue. My skin prickles and grows hot, so I undo my shirt in an attempt to get some air flow. I've barely undone my last button before my hands throw themselves to Matthews cock and I start to suck him again. This time I move my mouth up and down his cock, still only managing to get just past halfway before he has filled my entire mouth. As I pull out, my tongue grazes his underside and I can feel every vein on his soft and slick skin, and my lips collide with his swollen cock head. I can hear Matthew's breath shake with intensity. I keep going, gaining stride and speed.

"Bl-Blake, wait," he stammers. I stop immediately, expecting the worst. He smirks, "take yours out too, I want to see it."

"Don't have to tell me twice," I spit out.

I rip off my open shirt and throw it to the ground. For a split second I consider just opening my pants and pulling out my cock, but I am taken over by a wave of my own libido. I want him to see all of me like I can see all of him. I yank my shoes off and, before I can think for even a second longer, I unbutton my pants and pull them down with my underwear. My hard cock flings forward and exposes itself to Matthew. I'm not as well kept as Matthew. my pubic hair, while trimmed, has a lot more coverage and foliage as him. As I throw my clothes into one of the stalls, Matthew looks at my naked body. I kneel in front of him again, his member bounces up and down, as does mine. My cock is definitely smaller than his, but it'd be about as thick. The very sight of my own makes me want his even more. Matthew glides his hands down my now exposed shoulders, his eyes are only on my cock.

"You are beautiful," is all he says.

I lean back into him and put his throbbing shaft back into my mouth. He moans. My own cock jumps again. After a few pumps, take him out and lift his cock by its head and wrap my mouth around the side of his lower shaft. I can't reach all the way down to his base, but that doesn't mean I won't get to it. My tongue wraps around his thick base, his pubic hair makes the skin rougher but it doesn't bother me. One of my hands wrap around his low-hanging balls, they are slick with sweat and hot to the touch. My mouth travels down from the base and begins to suck on his balls. My tongue glides the surface of his ball sack, entering the folds and tasting his tangy sweat. I suck on his hanging balls, each entering my mouth one at a time. I can feel the weight of them on my face.

His scent hits me again, and I guide my nose up from his ball sack to his cock, and furiously suck him, faster and deeper than I did before. My right hand finds my own cock and I finally allow myself to start jerking off. From a single touch, my cock starts to leak pre-cum. I keep going. My mouth works Matthews cock and my hand works my own, the rhythm of the two syncing as though they are one. He moans have become deeper and louder, his breathing heavier.

"Wait- Wait Blake, I'm gonna-" He finally says. "I'm gonna cum."

My chest flutters from this. I keep going, pumping his cock even deeper with my mouth, and pulling my own cock even faster. I want him to cum in my mouth. I want to taste him. But he has other plans. He grips my hair and pulls my head off his cock. I'm out of breath, but I look a his red and throbbing cock as he shoots ropes of cloudy, white cum directly onto my chest. He orgasms as he cums, moaning so loud that someone in the store surely heard him. I look down at my chest, still rising and falling, and see that it is absolutely drenched in his cum. I have never seen this much in my life.