The New Manager Ch. 04: Measure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel slightly disappointed that he didn't finish in my mouth allowing me to taste his salty nectar, but from seeing how much he released, I'm not sure it was all fit. However, almost out of no where Matthew drops to his knees, his body still shaking from the orgasm, and starts licking up all of his cum off my chest. He's like an insatiable beast, his tongue following the grooves of my chest and tickling my exposed nipples, collecting all of his cum in his mouth. My heart is beating out of my chest, my body grows hot. I wasn't expecting this much contact with him. His tongue tickles me as it travels up and down. He finishes collecting all of his release into his mouth, and then rams his mouth into mine, kissing me. I feel the flood of his still warm and salty cum before I feel his tongue. It coats my entire mouth and mixes in with my saliva. Our tongues tangle together, his stubbled mouth and chin grazes mine as he furiously kisses me. He tastes like nothing else before. I feel his cum leaking from the sides of our mouthes, so I push some more back into his mouth. He laughs while still attached to me.

He finally releases me, both of us needing to come up for air. We both sit back down on our knees, my cock is still hard and standing up, his has softened a bit, but is still thick, red, and glistening. His mouth is open, smirking, with dribbles running down the sides. I still have the majority of cum in my open mouth. I look him directly in the eye and swallow all of the warm and thick liquid. He chuckles and lifts his arm up to rub his neck. I follow his arm pit and flexing biceps.

Matthews eyes travel down to my cock. He holds open his hand and spits the remaining cum-mixed silva into his palm. My heart starts racing again, beating out of my chest so hard that I'm sure he could see it. I stare at his naked body once more, and I am taken aback at how insane this entire situation is. He moves his silva covered hand towards me and I all I can do - all I want to do - is submit to him. He grabs my cock with his wet hand and starts to jerk me off. A shiver runs down my spine as Matthew finally touches my bare cock, a fantasy brought into reality. It feels like learning what touch is all over again. I push my hips into his hand, and slide my own hand up my chest, collecting any remaining cum. I suck on my fingers, tasting the tangy and salty residue. I start leaking pre-cum, and a moan escapes my mouth.

"That's a good boy." He grunts out.

He starts to pump a little bit faster, and with his other hand he grabs my balls, which have started to retreat up. I look back to him and find his eyes. There's something in his eyes that I haven't seen before, his pupils are enlarged and it's almost like a rabid animal has taken over his body.

"Such a nice cock you got, don't you agree?" He asks.

"Mmm, y-yes." Is all I manage to get out.

"Yeah, nice and thick, Just how I like them."

His stroking speeds up, his hand gliding over my glistening cock with ease. My legs start to shake and I can feel my climax rising. I'll be honest, I lasted a lot longer than I thought I did. My breathing becomes shallow and shakey, my lower starts to give out. I feel a rush of blood to my head and all the sound in the world disappears. I can feel it coming.

"Wait!" I breathlessly say.

Matthew slows for a split second, just long enough for me to throw his hand out of the way, grab the base of my erupting cock and guide it so it points to his chest. I orgasm loudly as ropes of white and viscous cum shoot from my throbbing shaft onto Matthews toned chest. He gasps as I continue to rain on him. I finally stop and fall back as my orgasm takes over me. My cock feels hot, and my body continues to convulse, and I try to catch my breath again. But the jobs not done. I sit back up, still experience my orgasm, and fall into Matthews chest as he still sits there, stunned. I flick my tongue out and trace out his muscles, collecting my cum as I go along. Matthew chuckles as he realises what I'm doing. His chest is stubbly against my tongue, but his skin is smooth, slick with sweat. His body is still hot. I lick his nipples, as he did mine, and scoop the last remaining cum into my mouth.

My mouth finds his and we kiss once more, pushing the cum in my mouth back and forth between us while our tongues tango. My arms wrap around his body as we do this, and his wrap around mine. He feels safe, warm. I can feel his heart beat on my bare chest, I feel his shoulders move when he breathes. I release from his mouth to catch my breath, our faces still close to each other, our bodies still intertwined. He looks me in the eyes and swallows the cum in his mouth. I do the same. I lean into his neck, still catching my breath, so I breathe in his sweet-salty scent, now even saltier from sweat and stray cum drops. His musk wraps around me as well, as he continues to wrap himself around me. I feel his swinging cock touch mine. That would make me hard if it wasn't still raw from being beaten. If anything, it feels endearing. A comfortable exposure, as though we were always like this, as though a touch like that doesn't have to mean anything.

"Thank you," I whisper out.

"No, thank you." He says, his voice low.

We sit in silence for a moment, folded into each other.

"I should probably get those trousers for you now." I say, softly.

Matthew laughs out loud, I hear it coming from deep within him.

"Yeah, I guess you should." He finally responds.

I get up from his neck and let go of him, but before I can stand up he holds my arms.

"I hope we can do this again" He says.

I smile.

"I'm sure we will." I finally say.

We both stand up, and as I'm searching for my clothes I look over at Matthew. His naked body is still like a sculpture, his skin glistens under the down-lights of the store and his softening cock still swings around between his legs. Oh yeah, I definitely want more of that.