The New Mughal Pt. 03

Story Info
Yakub establishes a second harem.
6.5k words
4.29
8.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NEW MUGHAL : PART III

Prologue

The renovation of Rang Mahal was almost complete. The din of electric saws, welding machines, hammers and motors, would be over soon.

Externally, there was a fresh coat of paint on the walls, heavily tinted glass covering all the balconies on the second floor, and solar power paneling along the walls on the third floor and the roof. But internally, the changes were, well, many.

First Floor. The Bank Guest Rooms were as it is, as they were occupied during the renovation. The other two rooms had been made into one large dormitory, with partitions for bachelor tenants, with a larger kitchen as the base for Parvez's catering business which would also cater for all the occupants of Rang Mahal. The floor gave a feel of a college hostel.

Second floor. The entire floor had been converted into a single hall with three longitudinal sections. One section was converted into a gym, with electrically moveable glass panels such that once drawn close, the persons inside could not see out but could be observed from the outside. The second section had a Turkish Bath cum Spa for casual visitors and gym users. The lift opened into this section and terminated here. The third section was a lounge with bean bags, water mattresses, thick cushions, and heavy drapes, and a transparent elevator for access to the top floor. This section was secured by biometric access and could be entered by a select few. It was thickly carpeted with heavy sound proof paneling.

The top floor could be accessed only through the transparent elevator. The four rooms on the top floor had been redone in four different styles -- Mandarin, North Indian, Arab and African -- but with one overall theme. This was where Yakub planned to indulge his fantasies.

Over the last seven weeks, Yakub had successfully utilized the expertise of Salim, Ravi, Abhay and Kirpal. He had also abstained from any form of sex. While Abhay had monitored the civil engineering aspect, and Kirpal had implemented electronic requirements, Salim and Ravi had managed the overall project. He had let Parvez to work on her fitness under Smita's guidance. Bindu's pregnancy had stabilized, and she was active in Parvez's catering business, giving Parvez ample time to continue visiting her beauty service customers. With the college going to be closed for two summer months, he was eager to put his plan into motion.

But his immediate need was urgent release. And today his target was Bindu, for which he had a scenario in mind.

***********************

Chapter 9 : 17 May

It was almost 4 pm as he entered the gate of Rang Mahal. Yakub had completed his second year exam the previous day, and today he got late because of the send-off party for the college seniors which he could not (or did not) want to miss. Abbu was at the shop, working his beads. Salim and Kirpal were standing next to Ravi, who was on the phone. He patted the dog, and then approached the tenant trio.

R : ....... going to make the payment only when the complete work is done. (pause) but I have given you a post dated cheque (pause) who told you funds are insufficient? (pause) OK, meet me at the bank right now (pause) Fine, I will pick you up from your house and we will go to the bank together.

Y : (as Ravi hung up) What happened?

R : That crook contractor has not completed the work in the gym and spa. Now he wants the complete payment in advance. I am going to sort it out.

Y : I will come with you.

************************

Chapter 10

Fifteen minutes later, Yakub and Ravi were sitting in the house of the contractor. Known as Thambi, the contractor was a pot bellied man in late forties, who had funded the entire renovation on zero percent loan. He was being repaid from the profits of the grocery shop and tenant rent left after routine expenditure. Yakub had extracted major concessions from Thambi, courtesy his mental prowess, but the control had weakened and required renewal. That was why Yakub had come along, although a bystander would assume Yakub was Abba's proxy.

Before Yakub could make eye contact with his victim, Thambi's wife entered with water for the guests, as is wont in South Asian hospitality. Yakub's eyes filled with lust as she approached. She was clad conservatively in a dark blue saree, with only her fore arms and neck exposed. But it could not hide her hourglass silhouette. As she neared Ravi and bent forward, offering water to Ravi and her side profile to Yakub's stare, Yakub took in her fair skin, light make-up on her face and fairly large boobs.

To Yakub, everything now appeared to be happening in slow motion. He was deaf to the conversation between Thambi and Ravi, as she straightened and turned to him. When she made eye contact with him, she was considering him as a harmless teenager. But then Yakub initiated his magic. And by the time she bend forward, her defences as a woman had been breached.

Bindu could wait. Yakub would develop his fantasy scenario in Thambi's household.

Y : (whispering softly) What is your name?

Woman : Hema.

Y : Hema, go to the bedroom and wait.

As Hema retreated, Yakub turned to Thambi, who seemed to be saying something to him.

T : ......... is not sufficient. I .............

Yakub made eye contact and sent a forceful suggestion for Thambi to freeze. As Ravi watched impassively, Yakub turned Thambi to mush.

Y : My child, I am your family deity. I was impressed by your family's devotion to me. So I have come to bless you all in person. I came with Ravi to save you from a grave sin, and also to save you from the embarrassment of not recognizing me. Your wife recognized me immediately, so I have sent her away.

Yakub was aware of the fact that all members of Thambi's community were God fearing idol worshippers. Their women folk were especially entrapped in religious customs and traditions, and undertook several fasts and rituals. As a result of their gullibility, they were notoriously prone to financial and sexual exploitation. Now was Yakub's turn to live out this fantasy.

T : My lord, everything I have is yours. Command me, and I will obey.

Y : Where are the other members of the household?

T : My elder daughter Anju has gone out with her would be husband and will be coming back soon. My younger daughter Chitra is inside, preparing for her medical entrance exam day after tomorrow.

Y : My son, you are blessed to have three apsaras (translation - heavenly nymphs) staying with you. They all will receive my love and blessings. But you? While you have done well in resisting some entrapments of worldly vices, you have committed a few serious sins. However, your wife's penances will atone for them. She is as pure as Ahilya, who was delivered by me from the pains of mortal life. If you do what needs to be done, I will be free of my commitments and am able to return to my heavenly abode soonest. So make a careful note of what I say now.

There was silence for next ten minutes as Yakub 'coached' Thambi. Once he had finished, Thambi was the second cuckold under Yakub's control.

Y : Ravi, go back to Rang Mahal and attend to your responsibilities. Thambi, let us go and meet Chitra. And while I am speaking with her, find out where Anju is and when will she be back.

**********************

Thambi knocked on the closed door behind which his second daughter was studying.

Chitra : Who is it?

T : Chitra, can I come in for a minute?

C : Appa, what is so urgent? (unlatching the door from inside) What is it?

T : (pushing the door in and entering) Look who's here!!

Yakub was mesmerized. This ugly fellow was sitting in heaven!! He saw hostility in Chitra's eyes, and deliberately wound it down to curiosity, before speaking.

Y : Hello, Chitra.

C : Yes? (strong willed)

Y : I know it is incorrect to enter a girl's room, especially at this time. But I will take just one minute.

Now that he had her full attention, he invaded her consciousness with very simple instructions. Focus on your studies, be oblivious to the sounds outside the room, remain inside till the morning of the entrance exam, behave normally, forget you saw me.

Y : All the best. See you soon.

As Chitra closed the door and forgot about the intrusion, Yakub turned to Thambi, who was still on the phone, talking to his elder daughter.

T : (hanging up the phone) My Lord, they both are on their way.

Y : Good, very good. You must also get ready for the prayer. Go and change.

**********************

Yakub sat alone on the sofa, analysing his good luck. Hema was (he was sure) a MILF bombshell. She would be about six inches shorter than him, not that it mattered. Chitra was shorter, more like petite, and of wheatish complexion. She had been dressed in a tank top and shorts, so he was able to see her long legs and shapely hips. If Anju was anywhere close in beauty to these two, he would be having a blood related family to own. The only male member of this family would also have his uses.

The bell rang twice. Thambi came rushing to open the door. He had changed into the traditional dress worn by the head of the family to lead the prayers.

As Thambi opened the door, Anju rushed in.

Anju : What, Appa, what was the hurry? We had just finished coffee.

T : Where is Tarun?

A : He dropped me at the society gate (Anju stopped mid-stride when she noticed Yakub), and left. (addressing Yakub with folded palms and artifical smile) Hello.

Y : Hello, Anju. I am Narayan (translation -- another name of the Hindu god Vishnu). Glad to meet you.

As he spoke, Yakub realized that Anju was an exact physical copy of Hema. Well disciplined, homely and obedient. He had no trouble getting her to approach him. He silently commanded her to sit down, and then turned to her biological father.

Y : My son, please go and check if Hema is ready.

As Thambi left the room, Yakub went and sat next to Anju, grabbed her head and started kissing her. Straight on the lips. She parted her lips and he invaded her oral cavity to dominate her tongue. As the kiss progressed, so did the passion. By the time Thambi returned, Yakub had almost lost his self control. Thambi's instant reaction was a sharp yelp. The sound broke the spell. Yakub let go of Anju and turned to Thambi.

T : All is ready, My Lord.

Y : This momentous occasion must be remembered for posterity. Do you have a video camera?

T : Yes, My Lord. I will just get it.

Y : No, let Anju get it. I must instruct you on what and how to record.

Anju got up quietly and went in, as instructed, to get the videocam. Yakub gazed into Thambi's eyes, which lost all of their shine. Thambi was almost a robot, tuned to Yakub's commands of zero's and one's. When Anju returned, Yakub told her to give the camera to Thambi and go and prepare dinner for five.

As the room emptied, the clock chimed. 5 pm.

It was going to be a long night.

********************

Chapter 11

Yakub walked two steps into the master bedroom and stopped. The room was large, well lit and simple. The walls were bare except for a family portrait and a round wall clock. The floor was carpeted. The double bed was inviting. And in front of it stood Hema, with her palms joined in the traditional form of greeting.

Yakub stood still for a few seconds, gazing at her. No doubt she was pretty, but it was her saree and her demure stance that made her irresistible.

Hema bowed, and said, "My Lord, welcome. You must be tired. Let me refresh you."

So saying, she went on her knees, held his wrist and gently tugged him towards the bed. As he sat down, she started removing his shoes and socks, handing them over to Thambi one by one. Then she placed a large plate under his feet and started washing his feet tenderly, as Thambi poured warm, rose scented water from the religious copper utensil. When she was done, she picked up the plate and handed it over to Thambi. As Thambi went out to dispose of the water filled plate and copper utensil, Hema rose and extended her fingers to open Yakub's shirt. Yakub stood up and started to open his shirt buttons, so Hema knelt again and opened his jeans and pushed it down. When he stepped out of his jeans, she led the brief clad Yakub towards the bathroom.

When they reached the dressing room, Yakub turned and looked into Hema's eyes. The innocence and trust was mesmerizing. He wordlessly instructed her to shed her saree and petticoat, which she did one by one and threw into the bedroom. Then they both entered the bathroom.

**********************

When the cuckold returned, he saw the discarded clothes scattered on the bedroom floor. As he bent down to pick up the jeans, he spied some motion in the dressing room. As his head turned, he was able to see a pair of briefs landing on the dressing room floor, followed by a pair of panties and followed a few seconds later by a blue coloured blouse.

The silence was broken by the sound of water falling from the shower.

He silently resumed collecting and folding the discarded clothes, and placing them one by one on the bed. When he reached his hand to pick up the blouse, he heard a muffled short scream from the bathroom.

**********************

The human god led the disciple in front of the mirror in the bathroom and turned to face her. He took off his briefs, pulled down her panties and threw them out of the door. Then he turned her around and started unhooking her blouse and bra. Once done, he again turned her around, and pulled these garments away from her body. The bundle flew out.

They both were naked now.

As she reached and turned the shower on, he walked under it and pulled her to him. He started kissing her as water flowed down their bodies. She responded in equal measure. He reached for her buttocks, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. When he squeezed her ass cheeks, she raised her right leg. In a flowing movement, he picked her off the floor. As she wrapped her legs around him and hung on his broad shoulders, he thrust forward and inserted his wet reproductive organ into her stretched vagina.

The kiss never broke, but there was a short, muffled scream.

**********************

Yakub stood still for a couple of seconds as he inserted his tongue into her mouth. Hema adjusted to the invasion. She was not light, but Yakub did not feel her weight, as she raised herself till only his tip remained inside her. Then she came down slowly, her breasts rubbing against his hairy chest. As she did that fluid motion again, he thrust upwards. And she squeaked again.

Yakub took one step and braced Hema against the wall. He shifter his hands to her thighs, as she straddled him like a stallion. This gave him some leverage to increase the speed. As he pistoned faster, the pitch of her squeaks and squeals increased. But the sounds were muffled by the lip lock, and overshadowed by the slaps of contact between the wet bodies.

Thambi was rooted motionless as he saw the copulation. What he did not see was the spasming of Hema's vaginal muscles as she orgasmed. A second later he heard a male groan as Yakub released. He turned and went back to the bedroom.

**********************

Hema let go of Yakub's neck and slid down to the wet floor. She gently pushed him back so that he was under the shower again, and started bathing him, humming an old traditional religious song. When she was rubbing his torso, he reached for her breasts and started squeezing them. They were large, round, firm and awesome. She looked up at him, smiled, and said, "My Lord, please be patient." He did not let go till she turned him around to wash his back.

Five minutes later, she turned off the shower and reached for the towel. He stood still as she first dried him off and then dried herself. Then she led him out to the dressing room. Here, she picked up a scented towel and rubbed it on his body. When she had finished, she stood aside and motioned him to go and sit on the bed.

Yakub lay down on the bed and watched as Hema put on fresh set of clothes. Her movements aroused him. When she had finished, she briskly walked out of the bedroom and returned two minutes later with a glass of hot milk in a large copper tumbler. She said, "My Lord, please have this hot milk. It is laced with dry fruits and spices to rejuvenate and re-kindle you."

Yakub did not feel hungry, but the smell of the milk made his mouth to salivate. As he took the glass from Hema, she sat down on the floor and folded her palms reverently. Thambi stood silently next to the door.

Yakub drained the glass, beckoned Thambi, and said, "Take this and leave us. We will join you for dinner once we are finished. Shut the door as you go."

As Thambi left, softly shutting the door, Yakub patted on the bed next to him, signaling Hema to join him. She blushed, rose, walked to the foot of the bed, touched his feet and then stood there. He got up in his naked glory and went to her, her eyes following his approach.

Y : My child, you are blessed to be my devout servant. I am pleased with your skills as a home maker. Now show me your skills as a woman.

H : How may I serve you, my Lord?

Y : Firstly, remove your clothes and be in the same state as I am. There should be no barriers between a devotee and her god. Outside this room, you may wrap a sarong around your waist, as my handmaidens do in my heavenly abode. But when you are alone with me, I want to see only your skin and your hair.

H : Yes, My Lord.

Y : Now let me have the pleasure of preparing you to receive the elixir of life you richly deserve.

Yakub grabbed one end of Hema's saree and tugged it slowly. Hema rotated twice as the saree unwound, and stopped with her back to him. But he could see her front in her reflection in the dressing room mirror. Then he removed the towel she had wrapped around her wet hair, opened the hooks of her blouse and bra, and made her topless. As they gazed at each other's reflection, she loosened her petticoat and let it fall. Her panties followed to the floor. For the first time, he saw her full naked profile. She was definitely beautiful.

She turned to face him, subconsciously tucking her hair behind her right ear. He stepped back and looked her up from her shoulder to her feet. She stood demurely with her palms clasped in front of her pubic mound, her upper arms accentuating her melon sized breasts.

He sat down on the foot of the bed and extended his right arm. She gave him her left arm. He saw her pussy was shaved. She had no hair on her body except her head and the eye-brows. He pulled her on his lap. She sat on his right thigh. He covered her right breast with his left palm and covered her left nipple with his mouth. And he started squeezing and sucking. She just held his head and pressed it into her chest gently as he kissed, sucked, licked, bit. And she moaned, purred, oohh'ed and aahh'ed to wetness.

After about three minutes of intense action, Yakub threw Hema on the bed and went for her right breast, with his right palm now covering and dominating her left breast. He was vaguely aware of her fingers massaging his scalp in ecstasy, but he was just focusing on his own pleasure, and his ministrations lengthened. Soon he had crushed her entire body under his larger frame, and her entire chest was covered in the pink velts of his love bites.

Slowly, he traveled down her body and reached her shaven pussy. She was wet, and when he licked her pussy lips, she had another minor orgasmic spasm, her thighs clamping hard around his ears and her feet resting on his shoulder blades. He could not resist the aroma and just gobbled her pussy, inserting his tongue as far inside as it could go, while simultaneously squeezing her milk jugs.

12