The New Mughal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just gave out a loud and shrill AAAAAHHHHHH.

This was the first time Yakub was eating pussy. He had read about it and seen it in blue films, and now he was trying it out with this mature pussy that had begot two babies. The smell was intoxicating and overpowering, and the taste was -- well -- unique. He just went with the instinct, and the heels digging into his upper back and the hands pressing his head indicated to him that he was doing it right. He felt the swollen clit with his tongue and let go at it, flicking his tongue over it. His intense attention pushed Hema over the edge into an intense orgasm, probably the most intense of her life, as she arched her back with a long wail. While her hands tried to push his head away, her thighs held his head in a vice, and her hips bucked into his face violently. Yakub was smothered by her strength, and was unable to escape till she came down from her high almost thirty seconds later. She rewarded him with a flow of juices, which he just lapped up.

As he stood back and looked down on the spent body breathing heavily, he realized that his erection had subsided. He just stood there, watching. Disheveled hair, slightly parted lips, breasts flattened by gravity, shining crack between a pair of fleshy thighs, legs hanging lifeless over the bedside. He -- the victor, she -- the vanquished.

***********************

Hema's shout was ignored by Chitra and Thambi, but not by Anju. She reacted dutifully to the voice she recognized, and rushed into the master bedroom, shouting "What happened, Amma?"

As she entered the room, she saw her mother on the bed, unconscious and naked, with a tall, dark, muscular and naked man, standing next to her. She quickly went up to her mother's prostate body and was about to shake her awake, when she froze. What she saw because of her feminine perception, would never have been visible to any man, least of all to Yakub. Hema's face was glowing with an internal pleasure, and there was a faint smile on her lips. It was a look of lover's satisfaction.

Anju moved back slowly and stood up. She turned to the naked man.

Yakub's erection returned.

***********************

Chapter 12

Hema came out of her trance and slowly opened her eyes. She just lay there on the bed for a few seconds, gradually becoming aware of the subsiding heart rate and the buzz in her ears. Then she heard someone groan. She sat up.

It was Yakub, who had groaned, as Anju had covered his cock with her lips. Hema watched silently as he held her head in his hands. Her head was moving up and down the shaft deliberately. As Hema watched, Anju continued giving Yakub what he initially wanted from Hema. And Anju was rewarded by him. And Anju swallowed the entire reward.

***********************

As Yakub came out of the bathroom after urinating, he saw the mother-daughter duo kneeling on the bed. He looked at the wall clock. 7 o'clock. In the last two hours he had come twice, and the recipients were still here.

After Anju had emptied his cumsacs, he had spent some time learning about this family. Hema was from a devout village family with four younger siblings. Her three sisters were still in the village, married and dutifully serving their respective husbands. Her only brother was looking after the agricultural land and his parents. He was still a bachelor at 24. Hema's was an arranged marriage, and she had been faithful to her responsibilities throughout her wedlock. Thambi's parents were no more, and being a single child, he had no ties with his rustic roots. Anju's wedding to Tarun was arranged by Thambi, to be solemnized on 17 Jul, which coincided with her parent's silver wedding anniversary.

The day's events were impromptu but pleasant for Yakub. As he climbed up the bed and lay down between to two women, he smiled at his good fortune. Hema had got tuned to Yakub's mental frequency. Her sub-conscious was hard wired to rustic traditions, and her devout nature made her see every instance, happening, event and occasion as fated and karma. She noticed his smile.

H : My Lord?

Y : Yes, my child?

H : Your smile indicates to me that we have pleased you. I want my daughters to be blessed with a long, happy and prosperous life. Please bless them also, as you have blessed me with your presence.

Yakub raised his hands to the pair of milky boobs on both sides, and started squeezing and massaging them gently. His dick started to become a pole

Y : My dear child, I will happily fulfill the role of the man of this house. Anju has already paid her obeisance to my godly penis and consumed the nectar of vitality. I will prepare her fully for her future as a married woman. Right now I must test her culinary skills.

H : Of course, my Lord.

Y : Let us do this properly. For this part of our prayer, you both are to be looking identical. Leave your hair loosely braided. Put on identical necklaces, danglers, bangles, amulets and anklets. And cover your head and face with a hijab (a veil that covers the entire head, except the eyes). I will go out and prepare the hall. After we are ready, I will send for you.

*********************

Chapter 13

The hall was prepared as Yakub wanted. Furniture was re-arranged. Lighting was improved by changing the bulbs. Thambi was given specific instructions on what to do, what to say and when to say it, how to record the happenings, when to be off screen. Once Yakub was convinced, he got dinner sent to Chitra's room. Then he called for the women. While he waited, he called Parvez and told her that he would not be joining her for the night. Then he sat down on his 'throne', and waited.

Thambi led the three person procession, holding a piece of cloth ahead of him such that the women following were partly visible. They stopped in front of him, and Thambi dropped the cloth. Like a herald of old, he announced, "O lord of the three worlds! O protector and destroyer of the world! O all powerful, almighty! We are humbled and blessed for getting this opportunity to serve your mortal reincarnation. Please accept this gift from our stoves and bless this house and hearth with your bountiful magnanimity." So saying, he bowed low and stepped aside. Simultaneously, Hema took a step left and Anju a step right.

Yakub's mouth started watering, and his dick stood up in attention.

Except for Anju's breasts (which were smaller) and Hema's waist (which had love handles), both the women were identically naked. Both were holding a plate each, with different dishes laid out in bowls. Absence of non-vegetarian items on the plates (the purchase, cooking and consumtion of liquor and meat, including eggs, was a taboo for this family) was overshadowed by their combined sexuality.

Once he had feasted with his eyes, he nodded slowly. Both the women advanced, their hips swaying, their anklets tinkling, stopped and knelt at his feet, and placed their plates on the 'throne'. Then both said together, "We are honoured to serve you, my Lord."

Hema was the first to break bread. She dipped it in the dry vegetable dish, put it in her mouth, clamped her lips on his, and once he opened his mouth, transferred the morsel into his and withdrew. This sequence was repeated by Anju with a different vegetable dish. Back and forth it went on for five, six times. Then both of them stood up, and while Anju removed the plates from the 'throne', Hema straddled Yakub and lowered herself on his erect member. While Yakub and Hema were adjusting their position, Anju mixed rice with curry. Hema pressed her boobs together, and Anju poured the rice-curry mixture into Hema's valley. Yakub started licking and slurping the servings on the boob-plate. There were a series of oh's and ah's for sound effect from the eater and the eaten.

After five, six spoon servings, Yakub leaned back. Anju stopped serving the stew, and Hema started trotting.

Anju came back with a bowl of assorted fruits, knelt on the 'throne' and offered Yakub a grape with her lips. When he tried to suck it from her lips, she playfully took the grape into her mouth. Yakub grabbed Anju's neck with his right hand, opened his mouth wide and inserted his tongue into her mouth, making Hema lose her balance and forcing her to stop. Anju gave up the grape, and Yakub let go, shifting his right hand to the pair of boobs in front of him. As Anju was placing an apple piece in between her lips, Yakub worked his left hand between her legs and grabbed her cunt. The suddenness forced a gasp out of Anju, and the apple piece fell down. As Yakub inserted two fingers into Anju's moist love hole, Hema expertly moved her vaginal muscles to squeeze the dick inside her, and Yakub pinched a nipple. There was a loud chorus of mmm's and aah's from the three players.

Hema had more experience in love making than both Yakub and Anju combined, she was getting Yakub closer to the edge. With unnatural self control, Yakub got Hema to stop and dismount, while he continued to rub Anju's clit rhythmically and vigorously. He grabbed Anju's head and pushed it down on his dick. The fruit bowl fell from her hands as she leaned on his body for support. Hema also joined her daughter in licking his balls, taking them into her mouth one after the other. This was a first for Yakub, and his fingers rubbing Anju's cunt slowed down. Anju compensated the reduction in friction by moving her hips. Suddenly, Yakub felt Anju's cunt lips tighten, as she orgasmed, but he did not let go of Anju's head. He also went over the hill and spurted his third orgasm of the day into Anju's mouth. Hema felt his balls tighten, and she continued to suck his balls.

As Yakub's groan subsided, Hema pulled up Anju's face and clamped her lips on her daughter's. She did not intend to miss all the protein shake the second time, and she inserted her tongue to spoon out whatever she could from Anju's mouth. Anju had instinctively swallowed the first two spurts, but unconsciously let her greedy mother have whatever was left on her tongue. Hema then left her daughter and dove on to the deflating dick to lick up whatever baby batter was left. Yakub felt sated and leaned back on the 'throne', his mind temporarily blank.

This was by far the best dinner he had had till now.

***********************

Chapter 14

The ringtone of Anju's mobile got Yakub back to the present. He checked his watch. Quarter to eight. He saw Anju collapsed into foetal position on his feet. Hema was standing nearby in a seductive stance, waiting patiently for the next command from her deity. The cuckold was also there, now used to his role as the service provider.

Anju had missed this call. Yakub thought fast, and then said, "Thambi, check whose number is it. Hema, revive Anju. Then both of you finish your dinner, wind up your chores and wait for me in the bedroom."

When he learnt that Tarun had called on Anju's number, he reasoned that flipping Tarun now may have uncomfortable consequences. He decided not to take Anju's virginity till her wedding day, and also decided to think of a different scenario for the conversion of this couple.

After thinking it over, he called Thambi and finalized the role he had to play in his court. He would be the head of treasury and the official herald for this smaller harem. He would ensure that the current three occupants were dressed in Arabian Night costumes whenever he came to pleasure himself. Then he set the trigger word for him, engrained it in his subconscious, and left him to finish the leftovers and go to sleep on the carpet.

When he entered the bedroom, he found the two beauties waiting. On seeing him, they both knelt and placed their foreheads on his feet in the traditional way of greeting. He patted their heads, and they rose but remained kneeling. He said, "My children, I am pleased with your devotion. You are worthy of my blessings. Henceforth, whenever I call on you, you will dress up like you are now. Hema, you will be my consort. To welcome me, you will kneel and kiss my godly penis. You will suckle me to sleep. You will fondle, kiss and suck my godly penis to rest. You will wake me up with your nipples on my lips and your vagina on my fingers. You will settle my morning wood. Anju, since you are yet a spinster, I will only keep you as my attendant. You will feed me, for which you will learn all form of non vegetarian dishes." He smiled, then went and lied down in the centre of the bed. He patted on both sides, and the beauties joined him on either side.

The rest of the waking hours were spent in kissing, fondling, squeezing, licking, sucking. He attacked and invaded, licked and bit, squeezed and pinched the cracks and mounds on the two female bodies. He experimented with them on various positions, with Hema as the partner and Anju as the novice. He also got them both to engage in lesbian pleasures, enjoying the action and interjecting his fingers and tongue intermittently.

It was past 2 AM, when they finally slumped into a deep slumber.

**********************

Chapter 15

Yakub spent the next day in bed.

He woke up at ten, and found a pair of dark brown nipples dangling over his lips, and felt his left hand fingers being guided into a moist cunt. Just what the doctor ordered!

His senses returned as he wrapped his right arm around Hema and gobbled up the breast. Hema let out a long sigh to chorus with his mmmmm. She let him finger her for a few seconds, then deftly pivoted and mounted his morning wood. He let go of her nipple, and she straightened. She sat there like that, watching him in the dim daylight filtering through the curtains. He smelled her freshly washed and scented body, as she worked her vaginal muscles lightly. The smells of their sex of last night that was pervading the room was gone, replaced with that of incense sticks.

As if on cue, Anju entered with his breakfast, and moved the curtains aside to let the bright daylight in. When she neared him, he could make out the aroma of cheese omelets, and he felt hungry.

H : Good morning, my lord. When and how would you like your morning meal?

Y : My dear, I will exercise and bathe first.

He rolled their joined bodies so that he was on top and started fucking her with gusto. She giggled and squeeled, sighed and moaned as he fucked her hard and fast. Soon she had her first orgasm of the day with a long wail. He controlled his ejaculation muscularly as he worked up a sweat, but her muscular spasms around his dick were too much and he also came and crashed on her body.

After a minute, he raised himself up and exited her with a small pop. As he rolled over to get off the bed, Anju dove in and started licking Hema's cunt, making her sensitive body squirm. She lapped up the leaking juices and purred her contentment as she sucked out his cum. Watching this mother-daughter duo, Yakub felt himself harden again. He waited for Anju to finish, and when she looked up, he motioned her to follow him, and went into the bathroom.

Yakub made her to sit on the commode and released his piss on her. The hot urine flowed down her breasts and cunt into the commode, getting mixed with her own unire as she also peed. When he had drained his bladder, he walked under the shower and opened the valve. She joined him and they both rubbed their bodies clean. He focused on her boobs while she rubbed his chest. When he started French kissing her, she held his baby making tool with her right hand and tried to get into her. When he realized that she wanted him to fuck her, he withdrew a little. She was disappointed, but he ordered her to just bathe him. He was not going to spoil her wedding gift.

*************************

Hema had already washed and ironed his clothes. She waited patiently for her lord to return. She would feed him personally.

**************************

Epilogue

When Yakub was dropped by Thambi at Rang Mahal, it was dark. He patted the dog, wished Abba and Salim goodnight, and went up to Ravi's flat. He sent Ravi to inform Parvez and Bindu of his return and that he would be with Smita.

By the time Ravi returned, Yakub was on top of Smita's naked body. As he went into his room, he heard his legally wedded wife say, "I missed you."

***********************

End of Part III

********************

12