The New Mughal Pt. 04

Story Info
Yakub has an unplanned day.
4.7k words
4.1
6.6k
4

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NEW MUGHAL : PART IV

Author's Note

No man can be grateful at the cost of his honour.

No woman can be grateful at the cost of her chastity.

Daniel O'Connell

Dear readers,

The thing that makes sex enjoyable is the chase, the prelude and the aftermath of the act, and the thoughts behind these stages that make it a pleasure for the parties involved. But if one distills all the feelings out of it all, actual act is nothing but a rigid human appendage entering a human tunnel of flesh.

So enjoy the conquest and the submissions, and let the imagination soar. Just don't get ruled by it.

*********************************

Prologue

The twice married Bindu was ending her second trimester of her first pregnancy. It was difficult for her to control her cravings, but Parvez was helping her out. In such cases, women all over the world bond wordlessly.

But what about her sexual urges? She was still shy enough, not to talk about it with anyone, not even her husband. Manoj was a typical male, bound by age old traditions and ego, who considered women as objects. Yakub's conditioning of her brain had made Bindu into an automaton. But her feminity would get pricked every time she saw or heard his sexual acts with Parvez.

Yakub had employed Bindu for occasional blow jobs only. He wanted her to have a normal delivery, as he was targeting her as his personal milkmaid. When Yakub learnt from Parvez that Bindu's mother would be coming to help her with the pregnancy, he made out a plan.

**********************************

Chapter 16 : 21 May

Parvez was going to a house in the row of houses behind Rang Mahal. The mistress of that house was to be waxed. The previous evening, as Bindu had stuffed her mouth with Yakub's penis, Parvez had narrated her day's activities and the next day's plan. As Bindu's head went up and down, he, on an impulse, had asked about this one appointment at 3 pm. What he had learnt about the household members had piqued his interest. So he had decided to go along.

The mistress -- Margaret -- was the English wife of Jawahar, a high profile cricketer of yore. They had had a much publicized affair about two decades ago, followed by a public spectacle of a wedding. But as the public interest -- and his fortune -- faded, he shifted to his home town, where he used his last bit of income into the property he now occupied. The childless couple made ends meet by housing tourists. Yakub wanted to fix clientele for his newly established gym with Jawahar's homestead.

*********************************

As they both walked to keep her appointment, Parvez talked about Margaret -- or Emjee as she called her. Emjee was a yoga guru of sorts. Their homestead had tourists who would come and stay for weeks, and Emjee would teach them how to improve their lifestyles with that ancient Indian art of Yoga. She had given unrestricted access of the bungalow to Parvez, by sharing the entry code to the security lock at the entrance. Parvez on her part would always go when called. Mutual respect for each other was reflected in their relationship.

Parvez entered the code on the keypad at the main gate, pushed the gate ajar and shut it when they were in, with a click. Then she approached the main door, entered a separate code for opening it, went in and shouted, "EMJEE?" A male voice responded, "Come in here." Parvez recognized the voice as Jawahar's, and headed inside. Yakub waited, and looked around. The main hall reflected affluence and class, with entries to a kitchen, and two inner rooms. Just next to the place where he was standing was a staircase. More rooms above, he guessed.

A man in his mid 50s came out of the room Parvez had entered. Yakub approached him with folded palms. The man said, "Hello, young man. I am Jawahar. You must be Yakub. Come, sit." But they did not sit. Yakub's piercing gaze was no match for Jawahar's feeble mind. By the time he had finished the indoctrination, he had ensured that all the resources in Jawahar's control were now his to exploit.

During this voiceless communication, Jawahar indicated that one of the four rooms was occupied by a pair of young Israeli women, who were out sightseeing. Yakub felt a familiar stirring in his groin. He decided to wait. He continued to pass instructions in greater detail to, and getting more information from Jawahar.

When Parvez came out of the inner room after an hour, the Israeli girls had still not come. Yakub told her to go on home. After five minutes, Emjee came out, freshly bathed, in a robe. She saw her husband sitting close to a young man. Yakub felt the mental vibrations from Emjee and got up just when she was right behind Jawahar. He folded his palms and pierced her mind. He was met with a positive response.

She was another adept.

The two telepaths conversed wordlessly, like the yogis of Hindu folklore.

M : I sensed your presence when you came in. How old are you?

Y : Twenty. And you?

M : Forty One. I see you already have twenty converts and ten slaves. I also see that you have started enjoying sex with the females. That is good. Satisfy my needs and I will satisfy yours.

Y : Okay.

M : Come with me.

Yakub was feeling like a boy caught stealing candies from a departmental store. He had no choice but to follow the brunette inside. The door of the bedroom closed behind them automatically.

As she approached her king sized bed, Emjee let her robe slip and fall. Yakub was mesmerized by the wide swaying hips. Emjee stopped and turned, and Yakub saw that she was smiling. She said, "I see that you like what you see. What do you say now?"

Like every South Asian male, Yakub had an innate desire for white flesh. He was not very interested in mature women (Hema being an exception -- till now), but he was not sure of himself when he took in the spectacle in front of him. Emjee was a fucking dream. Relatively tall at about five and three quarter feet, she had perky breasts the size of watermelons. Her flaring hips accentuated the narrow waist and the tapering legs, with a brown bushy groin. It was clear to him that Emjee had taken surgical help to counter the ravages of time. He was a typical male who thought with his dick, and he liked what he saw.

Emjee approached him seductively and pushed him on the bed, where he sat heavily, his face opposite her melons. She leaned close to his ears and whispered, quite unnecessarily, "I need a man to satisfy me, not a slave. Let as become one. Together we will be unbeatable."

Yakub was not thinking rationally, as expected. He grabbed the hanging boobs and squeezed the soft, yet firm, flesh, eliciting a moan into his ears. She moaned again as he pinched her erect nipples. He leaned down and smashed his mouth into the hills, licking, sucking and biting his way around them. She became aroused and straddled his thighs, rubbing her pussy back and forth, with a series of ohh's and ahh's.

After five minutes, Yakub turned and threw Emjee on the bed. He rose and started opening his clothes. Emjee reached up and helped him disrobe by opening and pushing down his jeans. As his erection sprang out, she swallowed it whole. Now it was Yakub who groaned, as she deep throated him. Somehow, he rid himself of his shoes and jeans, while she remained linked to his appendage. She was sucking him so hard, it felt to him like she would rip his dick off. But he had to endure.

She must have felt his discomfort, because she suddenly stopped, turned and pushed him on the bed. The down mattress cushioned his fall, but before he could understand what was happening, she was on his dick again. Like a hungry leopardess, she knelt on his side and went up and down his shaft with a mix of skill and impatience.

He now had to balance the scale, so he twisted and turned and went for her unshaven cunt. He felt a sudden drop in pressure as he clamped his mouth on her mound. Having now gained a pause in her assault, he drove his tongue into her cunt till as far as he could. She let out a muffled scream with a sudden exhalation of hot breath. He just went for the kill. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her on top of his prostrate body, and started nibbling her clit. She just arched her back, raised her upper body on her arms, threw her head back and screamed, as she squirted on his face.

Yakub was unprepared but managed to hold his breath, and continued to suck and lick, squeezing her ass cheeks and holding her squirming and trembling body firmly pressed against his chest. With a sudden burst of energy, she pushed herself to a side to escape his mouth. But he would have none of it, as he stuck to her like a bulldog, and continued to ravage her sensitive pussy lips for another ten seconds before he let go, only because he was out of breath himself.

The mature chest was heaving and panting as Emjee's scream was reduced to whimpering. Yakub could sense the jumbled feelings emanating from her, but the most dominating thought was that of satisfaction. This spurred him into action, and he mounted her roughly. Now she was under him and he plunged into her in a swift and full stroke. Her eyes opened wide and her lips formed an O, as she felt him penetrate her spasming cunt. For an onlooker, it would look like a rape, but both of them were enacting their inner fantasies. While he was going through his primordial requirement of satisfying his bloodlust, she was finally getting the uncontrolled sex no slave or dildo could give.

She placed her hands on his chest. At first he thought she was going to try pushing him away, but there was just enough pressure to take his weight. He leaned on her arms, freeing his hands to start mauling her breasts. When he felt her cunt muscles relax, he fell on her, covered her mouth with his, withdrew fully and slammed into her again. The assault resulted in her lips getting parted again, but the sound from her tongue was muffled into his mouth. He started short pelvic thrusts, his left hand holding the back of her head, his right hand pressing her left boob. She opened her legs wider, and he went in upto the base. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and he realized she was ready for the next phase.

Yakub started slowly, focusing initially on the kiss and the squeeze. He paused occasionally to adjust his weight as he shifted the squeeze from the left to the right. Every time he broke the kiss, she would utter urgently, "Yes, fuck me," and he would give a slam into her groin and clam her mouth. But the phrases of encouragement kept reaching his auditory nerves.

Suddenly, he stopped.

M : What have you stopped for?

Y : To see the need in your eyes, to hear how a white woman begs for sexual favour from a coloured man, to understand that I will be your master.

M : You may be the master of your Rang Mahal, but you will never master me, boy.

Y : Still the British arrogance? (pulsing his dick inside her cunt) I think you need me more than I need you.

M : (scoffs) I need you? (squeezing her vaginal muscles) You must be dreaming, boy.

Y : Fine. (beginning to withdraw) I will leave now.

M : What?!

Y : (rolling over to a side and getting up on his feet) Come over to Rang Mahal when you are ready to submit. (putting on his clothes) Jawahar will no doubt return to being your slave, but Parvez will no longer be available for you to control.

Emjee was used to getting her wishes fulfilled and was not expecting this outcome. Even before she gathered her wits, he was out of the bungalow with his blue balls. But he was confident that he would be lying on that down mattress soon.

*****************************

Chapter 17

Yakub walked the longer route home, so that he had time to control his sexual overdrive and normalize his emotions. It was almost 5 pm, as he walked past the park. There were many people of all ages in the park, and Yakub went back into his once-favourite haunt. As he approached the bench he felt he had a right of occupation on, he saw it occupied. He quelled his irrational irritation and slowed down as he observed the occupants of the bench.

He smiled.

There was one old woman with his back towards him, peering into a pram and waving a rattler to a yet unseen baby. The other occupant of the bench had her hand on the pram bar and was probably the mother of the child. Yakub reasoned that these two must be routine strollers who were taking a brief respite. As he approached, he observed that the trio appeared to be family. The old woman must be the baby's grandmother, and the younger woman must be the daughter-in-law. She was handsome, conservatively dressed in full sleeved jacket, slacks and joggers. She looked up as Yakub walked past slowly, and their eyes locked. Yakub got her to rise and take the pram around the park, which she abruptly did, to the chagrin of her old companion.

Yakub now approached the old woman, who was still smarting to the sudden and unnatural behaviour of her young companion, as only a mother-in-law would. When the old woman looked up, he folded his palms, and smiled. When she had cooled down, he sat down on the bench next to her. Older people were more responsive to mind alteration, and soon she was conditioned to accept him as a trusted family member. She just had to make one round of the park with the pram, and then he would walk her home.

As the old woman started about the park with the pram, the daughter-in-law sat down next to Yakub. The young woman had his complete attention for the next five minutes. During this time, he learnt that her name was Vinita, her husband called her Binny, her child was nine months old, her husband Rupert was Sales Manager of a departmental store in the town's largest mall, her small family stayed on the first floor of a duplex house nearby, her in-laws owned the duplex house and stayed on the ground floor, the first floor had independent external access from the gate, she was lactating, she had condoms in her bedroom, she had never tasted or swallowed semen and Rupert was fucking her full time live-in ayah.

When the old woman completed the round of the park and joined them, Yakub walked and talked with her, while Binny walked ahead with the pram. When they entered the gate of their house, the old woman led him by his hand to the small lawn inside, where an old man was sitting. Yakub began to work on the old man quietly, while the old woman kept a monologue on. While Yakub was concentrating on the old man, he spied some movement from the house, and turned to look. He saw a young woman standing near him with a tray, offering him water. He took it and thanked her. This must be the ayah, he thought, as she receded back into the house. He returned his focus on the old man. In another five minutes, he had convinced this old couple to have a quiet dinner and go to sleep, ignoring everything else.

He went into the house confidently and headed for the kitchen. The ayah was there, cooking something. She turned her head towards him, and he went for her mind. Her name was Maya. She was a nineteen years old spinster from a poor family, and was working for this family for five years. Rupert had been fucking her for the last six months, when Binny was unable to satisfy him because of her pregnancy, but only in the ass. He instructed her to serve dinner to the old couple, then have a nice bath before coming up the stairs in fresh clothes, with dinner for two. Then he went up the stairs himself.

It was just about 6pm as he entered the dwelling of Rupert and Binny.

***************************

Binny was not a classical beauty. She stood at about 165cm, with curly shoulder length hair atop a wheatish face having thick lips above a pointed chin and under an upturned pointed nose, with dimpled cheeks and large eyes. But the effect was mesmerizing. She carried herself with poise, and Yakub's desire to humiliate Margaret had been pushed to the backburner by his immediate need to own Binny.

When he entered the hall, he heard her cooing her child to sleep with a lullaby. He was drawn by her voice to bedroom where she was rocking the cradle. She had heard the door closing, and as he entered, he found her looking at him. He stood motionless for a few moments, then shed his clothes and went into the bathroom.

By the time he came out after taking a bath, the child was asleep. Binny was standing next to the cradle, watching him like a pet bitch waiting for the next command from her master. He asked her to take a bath and put on the Turkish pink robe and a nursing bra. Then he walked out into the hall.

***************************

Yakub had switched on the TV as he waited, sitting on a comfortable cushioned chair. While the TV was playing a music channel, Yakub's mind had wandered. He has Parvez, Smita and Bindu in Rang Mahal, Hema and Anju in Thambi's household, and now Binny and Maya here. But there were other encumbrances he could not ignore. Abbu, Ravi, Salim, Abhay, Kirpal, Thambi and the old couple in Binny's house were under control, but he was going to channelise his strengths and isolate these draining weaknesses without any adverse effects on the finances and daily functioning. People notice small irregularities and any attention on his scheme would blow the lid. He had to first reconcile with Margaret -- two minds are better than one.

Binny's arrival brought him back to the present. Her swinging hips and slow gait were like that of a model on a catwalk. Yakub realized that women are hardwired seductresses.

She walked up to the chair where he sate and stopped with her thighs sandwiching his legs. He inserted his right hand inside her robe and felt her naked pussy. He inserted his forefinger into her cunt and withdrew. She was lubricated. He sucked his finger and tasted her juices. She smiled. He opened her robe, and slowly got her to sit on him. She guided him into her and impaled herself to the base as she straddled him. Then she exposed her right breast, and he started sucking.

The first spurt of her milk into his mouth was like a small electric jolt for both of them. He had always wanted to taste breast milk, but now he was hooked. She in turn had a sense of complete satisfaction, as she was being sucked and fucked. As he continued to drain her milk, she started rocking herself to orgasm. It must have been a latent feeling of motherhood combined with her desire for revenging Rupert's infidelity, as she rode him with gusto. He had his arms around her loosely, while her arms were wrapped around his head. Her head was thrown back, as she kept uttering "yes", "baby" over and over.

He had drained her right breast, but she did not notice it. He now shifted to her left breast, and she paused for a moment. Then they both resumed. She came first with a "yessssss" and pressed his head into her bosom. He continued sucking her till she came down from her high, by which time even her left boob was empty. He laid back and locked eyes with her. She had a wonderful smile of satisfaction, and he felt like a conqueror.

B : What is your name?

Y : I am Jahanpanah (literally protector of the world, this title was traditionally used by the Mughal emperors in India).

B : Jahanpanah, you were great. I never felt so satisfied.

Y : That is good to know. Henceforth, you will be called Kaneez (literally slave girl). Make sure that your breasts are always full for me.

B : Yes, Jahanpanah.

Y : Now go and see why that ayah is taking so much time.

B : I don't want to go, Jahanpanah. I don't want to be away from you for even a single moment.

12