The New Mughal Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Y : (pinching her nipples lightly) A kaneez is never to disobey her liege lord. Do as I say.

B : (with a pained gasp) Yes, Jahanpanah.

Binny dismounted, tied her robe and went out. He watched her receding figure, and she disappeared out of the door, he smiled. Now he had his own kingdom.

**************************

Chapter 18

It was seven thirty. Rupert parked his bike and headed for the gate. He was irritated from the fact that Binny had not picked up his calls. He had a pleasant surprise at work when he got an unexpected raise and a bonus, and wanted to take her out to celebrate. He had managed to wind up his immediate responsibilities and taken a full day off the next day. It was time to reconnect with his family, which he had neglected for the last six months.

As he jogged up the stairs with a box of chocolates in his hands, he was thinking of all possible scenarios. What would Binny be doing, what would he say, how she would hug him with delight, how she would spend over an hour getting ready, how she would respond to his confession, how she would................

Rupert was shocked speechless by what he saw. An unknown, tall, dark, muscular man was sitting naked on his favourite seat. He was flanked by Maya and Binny. Maya was naked kneeling on the floor, to the left of this mystery man, with a plate held up in her left hand while the right hand was fondling his erection. Binny knelt on the seat to the right of this mystery man, breaking morsels from the plate, feeding the mystery man tenderly, then offering her breast for a sip of milk to wash it down his throat.

It was a nightmare. Was this his punishment for cheating on Binny? He dropped his bag and the box of chocolate. The sound alerted the trio, who watched him with passive eyes. While the women showed no recognition, the man's eyes pierced his. He wanted to rush ahead and assault this invader, but found himself immobilized. His limbs would not respond. The last conscious thought he had was of failure on an otherwise successful day. Then everything went blank.

Y : Hello, Rupert. (Yakub kept a tight control on him) Approach. Come closer. (as he neared the seat) What offering have you got for me?

R : Sweets -- um -- chocolates.

Y : I like chocolates. Give the box to my slave here.

Rupert retreated to where he had dropped the box, picked it up, opened it, removed the lid and gave it to Maya.

Y : Kneel.

Rupert knelt. Maya took out two chocolate pieces from the box and placed them on the plate. Then she resumed stroking Yakub's dick.

Y : You will now be told your duties by the slave, while I savour your offering.

Binny picked up the chocolate from the plate and crushed them. She rubbed the chocolate on her breasts. Her actions led to some milk leaking out from her left nipple.

Yakub broke eye contact with Rupert and focused on the dessert prepared by Binny. Hot chocolate milk shake -- served cold. He started licking, sucking, biting and slurping up the offering with increasing ferocity. Binny lustily and frequently added exclamations in between, such as "my baby", "aah", "ouch", "mummy loves you", "mmm", to spur him on. She was living out one of her most intimate fantasies. She leaned to a side and grabbed his erection, which had now started pulsating, as if it had a mind of its own. The remnants of chocolate on her palm rubbed on his penis and balls.

Yakub now lost his self control and tried to get up, but his efforts were fruitless as Maya dove on his chocolaty sausage and started sucking with inexperienced gusto. Yakub groaned and give a furious suck to Binny's left nipple as he erupted into Maya's throat. Binny reacted with a loud "JAHANPANAAAAHHHHH", pulling Yakub's hair to relieve her pain, but there was no respite as the other two leech-locks just continued to gulp down the milk flowing into their mouths, draining both the pairs of boobs and balls.

As Yakub fell back on the seat, Maya lapped up the entire choco-semen mix, leaving a saliva coated deflated appendage.

Binny was the worse off. The fair skin on her chest was full of red and purple marks, her milk was consumed, and she had not orgasmed. Yakub sensed her frustration and felt that he had to satisfy her. He got up, pulled Binny by her arm and closed the nursing bra to cover the welts on her breasts, which would swell up soon. He guided her hand to his dick, and kissed her. While she fondled his impregnator, he embraced her tenderly and lovingly, squeezing her butt cheeks and kissing her on her neck and shoulder softly. She responded by throwing her head back and whispering "Jahanpanaaaah".

As he continued to excite her, Maya was explaining Rupert's duties.

M : You are to address the master as Jahanpanah. You will continue to live your life normally,but will have no urge to climb the stairs into his domain. When you see him outside these walls he will not be visible to you. Your belongings will be shifted to the room below, where you will dwell with your parents. I will be the only conduit between you and the occupants of this floor. You will be told what is required and when it is required. You will provide. Tomorrow, you will deliver a set of female clothes which will be as per our size. The list will be given before you depart. Now bow to the Jahanpanah, the Mughal and leave.

But Yakub had already walked into the bedroom. Rupert bowed to the doorway and left.

*************************

Yakub laid Binny down tenderly and started to kiss her body, avoiding the painful marks he had given her on her chest. He went down her stomach and latched on to her wet pussy. She groaned, uttering "Jahanpanaaah" over and over again.

He licked her pussy lips and flicked his tongue on her small clit. She had a small orgasm almost immediately, but he wanted her to get the reward she deserved. In the next ten minutes, he gave her two intense orgasms, with corresponding screams.

**************************

Epilogue

When she had collapsed senseless, he rose and went out to finish his dinner. He was ravenously hungry. It was an eventful day in the life of the new Mughal.

Maya was there.

Y : Did you eat?

M : No, Jahanpanah. But I had the drink you fed me.

Y : that is not for you any more. If you want it in future, get it from Rupert.

M : No, Jahanpanah. I want it from you only.

Y : We will see about that. Now go and prepare the feed for the baby, while I finish my dinner.

M : As you wish, Jahanpanah.

*****************************

End of Part III

********************


12