The New Mughal Pt. 06

Story Info
The consolidation
7.4k words
3.91
11.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE NEW MUGHAL : PART VI

To lead is to create a following; If no one is following, you're not leading. - Jack Godwin

Author's Note :

1. This is a work of pure fiction, and bears no resemblance with any person -- living or dead -- in description or deeds. The story is set in modern India. All characters have attained majority.

2. The simple act of sex varies from love to rape based on the level of arousal and the kind of fantasy being realized by the participants. I have attempted to make this simple act of penetration and orgasm more elaborate to kindle your imagination.

Prologue

Yakub had planned for this conquest deliberately, and single mindedly. And he had achieved his aim. It was like the kings of yore, when the conqueror had rights on the women of the conquered. He had vanquished Thambi and Tarun. Hena and Anjum were his spoils of war.

Their bodies were everything he had dreamt of -- and then some.

Yakub was elated. He had followed the victory with five days of celebrations - five days of fucking, debauchery, orgy. The Honeymoon Suite was designed to keep voices in and curiosity out. But some screams and wails could still be heard by other guests of the hotel, when Yakub would bite female breasts, or spank female buttocks, or mount bitches from behind.

When he finally decided to return to his kingdom, he left behind the suite smelling of sweat and cum. Tarun drove the trio to Binny's place, where Yakub busied himself with the milk laden breasts of the MILF. Anjum spent some time with Maya and the baby, and then left to her paternal house for some mom-daughter time.

When he had finished with Binny, Yakub left for Rang Mahal. His mind was pre-occupied with the high level of satisfaction, and failed to notice subtle differences. The dog did get up and come to him for the customary pat. But the grocery shop was closed, and his father was nowhere to be seen, although it was not his evening prayer time yet.

As the lift stopped on the first floor, Yakub came back to the present and prepared himself for the reunion with his harem. He had neglected them for an unnaturally long period of time, and was expecting a positive reception.

As he exited the lift, he saw Manoj come out of the door on the far end of the corridor. From his body language, Yakub realized that something was not right.

In fact, something was dangerously wrong.

********************************

Chapter 23

Yakub stared back into the angry eyes looking down at him, and willed the mind behind those vengeful eyes to submission. When he had succeeded in forcing Manoj back, he rose from the floor of the lift, where Manoj's punch had landed him, and where Manoj had pinned him down.

Manoj had rushed at him, screaming an abuse, and had struck him on his jaw. Yakub had stumbled rearwards into the lift, with Manoj following. Manoj had grabbed Yakub's neck in both his rough hands, as the lift doors closed automatically. By the time the lift stopped at the ground floor, Yakub had got Manoj under his control.

Yakub was not hurt physically, having avoided the full force of the clenched fist, but he was numbed momentarily by the suddenness of the assault. The army man's presence was unanticipated. Yakub had to get to the bottom of this unexpected situation.

As the lift started to move up again, Yakub reached for the button panel and pressed the emergency stop button. He turned his full attention to Manoj and ordered Manoj to tell him everything that had happened in Rang Mahal in the last one week. What Yakub learnt, chilled his blood. He realized that he had a coup at hand.

*****************************

Flashback : 09 Jun

Manoj had departed from his army unit on a week's pass, in response to an anonymous call from an unidentified female, who had advised him that his pregnant wife was having an extra-marital affair with his landlord. Manoj had already had some misgivings in leaving Bindu alone at such a sensitive time, and the frequencies and durations of her calls had reduced over the last two months, which he was attributing to the renovation work at Rang Mahal and the consequent lack of privacy. Although he did not want to believe the caller, he could not wish away the nagging doubt. And he had taken this as an excuse to pay a surprise visit to Rang Mahal.

As his taxi had stopped at the gate of Rang Mahal, Manoj had seen Salim at the gate, talking to a middle aged foreigner in Indian dress. His exiting from the taxi had resulted in an abrupt termination of their conversation and a hasty departure of the foreigner. Manoj had wished Salim as a fellow tenant of Rang Mahal, but Salim had failed to respond. In fact, Manoj had felt that Salim had not recognized him. Salim's lack of response had only strengthened Manoj's deep rooted dislike for Salim's religious community, and his desire to take Bindu away from Rang Mahal had got reinforced. He had ignored Salim's actions and walked in.

He had a fair idea of the renovations carried out by virtue of the information given by Bindu. He was aware about Bindu staying on the first floor with Parvez and had gone straight for the flat. Parvez had responded to the doorbell and escorted him to Bindu's room, then returning to the kitchen. Bindu had welcomed him dutifully and mechanically with no expressions of delight, surprise or love.

While he had had his bath, she had washed his travel clothes. When he had come out of the bathroom, Bindu had sucked his dick to erection, and given sexual release to his semen filled balls. He was surprised at this, as she had always required some persuasion in the past to do oral sex. But he interpreted it as her assumption of her marital duty to him, now that her pregnancy prevented them from having sex.

The three -- Manoj, Bindu and Parvez -- had had lunch together, during which Manoj had asked about Yakub's whereabouts. He had noticed that Parvez avoided the question. When lunch got over, Manoj had walked to the sitting room to watch TV, leaving the women to clear the table. He could hear the chattering and clattering emanating from the kitchen, as the two women had engaged in washing of utensils and stowing the leftovers.

Manoj was keyed up and waited for Bindu to free herself and return to the bedroom. He was mildly surprised when the women joined him in the sitting room and sat on his flanks. Bindu offered him a glass of lime juice, while Parvez sipped tea. Manoj gulped down the contents, and did not notice the smirk of satisfaction on the other two faces.

Barely five minutes later, Manoj felt his body going numb and his reactions became sluggish. He tried to reach for the TV remote, but failed. Astonished, he shouted, "What has happened to me?" But the voice that emanated was just a whisper. He realized that he had been drugged, such that he was able to perceive his surroundings, but was incapable of any physical action.

As if on cue, the main door opened and Margaret entered the flat. Manoj recognized her as the same foreigner he had seen at the gate of Rang Mahal, talking to Salim.

P : Emjee, this is Bindu's husband.

M : Where is Yakub?

P : He is not available. He has not come home for the last week, and no one knows where he is.

M : Fine, let us start.

Bindu and Parvez disrobed Manoj, while Emjee shed her clothes. Then Parvez went inside, while Bindu played with her husband's pubes, whose erection was a natural reaction to the sight of the naked foreigner woman in front of him as also the fondling by his wife.

Parvez returned, placed her medium sized dildo on the peg table, and put a condom on Manoj's penis. Then Emjee used the pointed toe of her stilettos to gently pierce his cum sac. Manoj was able to feel the slight pain but could do nothing. Emjee moved her shoe to his anus and pushed in the toe, making the erect penis jump involuntarily. Manoj had no control on his bodily reactions as well as on the situation he was in, as the female domination of the groin by Emjee was complemented by Parvez and Bindu nibbling his earlobes.

After five minutes of shoe job, Emjee straddled his erection, and pulled the two female mouths to her small sagging boobs. As Emjee gyrated her hips, Parvez and Bindu sucked at Emjee's nipples. Manoj could just stare at the spectacle unbelievingly.

Emjee's first orgasm was accompanied by Manoj's subconscious biologically automatic eruption, collected in the condom. Emjee squashed the faces on her breasts into her chest involuntarily and let out a long wail. As her orgasm subsided, she released them and fell on Manoj's shoulder. Manoj felt the spasms from Emjee's cunt muscles as she came down the high.

*****************************

Manoj regained his senses and opened his eyes to see his limp penis still encased in the condom. The passing of the effects of the drug had resulted in him becoming aware of the feminine sounds coming from the room inside. With his soldierly will, he got up and walked towards the sounds. When he peeped into Parvez's room, he was amazed.

Bindu was on her back on the bed with Emjee's face between her thighs, even as Parvez was pumping Emjee's asshole with a black dildo. His erection returned, and the condom slipped and fell down.

Bindu espied the movement at the door, and locked her eyes with her husband's. but the action did not stop. A few seconds later, a shocked Manot turned, slowly walked up to the door and exited the flat.

It was at this time that Yakub had emerged from the lift, and Manoj had directed his entire pain, hatred and anger at him.

Chapter 24 : 10 Jun

Yakub had deduced that Salim, Bindu and Parvez were under Margaret's spell, and had planned to overpower and subdue him to gain control of Rang Mahal. So Yakub started the counter coup by confronting the turncoats one by one and got them back into his control. This time he used his full attention and installed unambiguous instructions in case they were confronted by Margaret.

While conditioning Salim, Yakub had come to know that Salim was expecting his daughter back in town the next day. Salim's daughter, Fanaa, was a vivacious extrovert about to complete the fifth semester of her graduation. Till December gone by, she had been visiting her father once a week, as per the court ruling on her parent's divorce settlement. However, the ongoing semester involved probation and field work with a commercial entity, so she had been out of town for two months. Since he could not host her overnight in Rang Mahal, he had booked a room for two nights in Margaret's homestead, without the knowledge of Fanaa's mother.

Yakub realized that Margaret would have used this to plant another chink in Rang Mahal. This must have been the arrangement Margaret was finalizing with Salim on the gate of Rang Mahal the previous day, when Manoj had landed unexpectedly, and spoiled her plans. Yakub now realized the meaning of the words "Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned". Margaret had taken advantage of his absence by using Parvez's confidence in her. Now, he had to counter the threat posed by Margaret, and put her down permanently.

Yakub anticipated that Margaret will not return to Rang Mahal immediately. He advised Bindu to take care of all Manoj's needs, but not his sexual desires, which he planned to put to better use.

He would not be underestimating her any more. He was confident that he had two days to run Margaret to ground, but before that he had to gauge the inroads she had made into his domain. He was definitely going to teach that dominating bitch a lesson.

Ravi and Smita returned at their usual time. When they entered the lift, they found Yakub waiting for them. As Yakub pressed the button for the first floor, they both greeted him in the traditional Mughal way, by bending down and swinging their right arms thrice to their foreheads.

R & S : Salutations, Jahanpanah.

Y (ignoring Smita) : Arise, Ravi. I want you to fill me up with the present state of renovations. Get Kirpal and Abhay, and meet me in the Gym.

R : As you wish, Jahanpanah.

Ravi exited the lift on the first floor. Now Yakub turned to Smita.

Y : Arise, Simmi. Is the gym trainer present?

S : Not yet, Jahanpanah. She has taken leave of absence from her current employee, as we are yet to finalise her appointment. But she has been coming for one hour each every morning and evening. Presently, she has prepared a customized regimen for Bindu in the morning and for Parvez and I in the evening.

Y : OK, I will wait for you in the gym. All three of you should come together.

******************************

Only a regular gym goer would understand the mental satisfaction of being surrounded by exercise stations and the smell of sweat. Yakub wasted no time in stripping to his briefs and hit the treadmill to warm up. He selected his routine from the programs in the memory of the treadmill and worked up a sweat.

When the three male tenants exited from the lift, they saw their liege lord pumping iron on the bench press. The approached him deferentially and waited. Yakub had seen them in the mirror, but did not break his rhythm.

After making them wait for a couple of minutes, Yakub stood up and faced them. The three bowed down in the traditional style of greeting. Yakub looked at Ravi and curtly said, "Show me."

Yakub continued a slow stretching routine for ten minutes, as Kirpal explained the audio system functioning in the gym. He showed how he had programmed the system to play different genre of music in the three sub sections of the floor, with no interference. He also showed the three mutually exclusive environment control system incorporated in the same program, and the power backup arrangements for the entire floor.

Abhay spent the next five minutes showing the voice activated controls for the moveable gym walls, the biometric access control for the lounge and the Spa, and the face recognition feature for activating the transparent lift to the top floor. Yakub followed him, now covering his sweaty body in a Turkish bath robe.

Since the transparent lift to the third floor was spacious enough for three adults only, Ravi stayed behind when the other three went up. While on the top floor, Kirpal took over a quarter of an hour to explain the lighting and acoustics for the four sex dens. When he had finished, Yakub got Kirpal to delete the entire database of the face recognition feature for activating the transparent lift. He then inserted his details, and rode down the lift.

*****************************

As the lift slowed to a halt on the second floor, Yakub noticed the activities taking place in the gym. The one way walls of the gym were mirrors for the people working out inside, while their activities could be observed from outside. There were three women exercising in the gym. Smita was jogging on the treadmill, while Parvez was skipping together with a third woman, who must have been the trainer. It took a second for Yakub to recognize the familiar face as Angela.

As he stepped off the lift, Yakub said to himself, 'This will be interesting!' He then instructed Ravi to learn how to feed the details into the database for voice activation and biometric access controls of persons allowed entry into the floor, while he continued to watch the women.

Yakub stood like a model for some flashy gents' underwear, with his arms folded over an open Turkish bathrobe, watching the bouncing boobs of his sister-in-law. He had seen this spectacle in the past, when she would do cowgirl on his dick, but watching her now had a different eroticism to it. Parvez was always conservatively dressed, and Yakub had never seen her in a leotard. He shifted his gaze to the swinging hips on the treadmill, and felt a familiar stirring in his groin.

When Ravi was confident, Yakub got Abhay to delete the complete database and sent Kirpal and Abhay away. Then he got Ravi to enter the details for both of them, before sending him away too.

The only male on the floor now approached the pride. As the lift door closed, he gave the command for the gym wall to slide open.

*************************

Parvez was the first to notice the movement, and she stopped abruptly. She was not aware of this technological capability. Her confusion turned to surprise when the soundlessly sliding mirror revealed the tall Spartan like figure of Yakub. Her look of surprise caused her trainer, who had her back to the sliding mirror, to stop her routine and turn. Smita continued to jog unawares.

A : Who are you, and what are you doing here?

P : Mary, he is the owner of Rang Mahal. (addressing Yakub) When did you come? Where were you?

S (dismounting from the treadmill) : Welcome, Jahanpanah. As you can see, Parvez Bhabhi has started to work out. This is Mary, the trainer we want to hire for our gym.

M (angrily) : He may be anybody, but he has to respect our privacy and modesty. This is a gym, not a public bath.

Y (smiling) : I was in the bath next door, having finished my workout before you came. But come, I am sorry for my intrusion. (to Parvez) Bhabhi, I told you your body just needs a little bit of polish. Apa seems to have found the right dress, the right place and the right coach for you. (approaching Parvez) Soon, you will be the source of everyone's envy, and Rang Mahal's pride.

M : Hey, mister, get out.

Yakub had not yet attempted to step into Mary's mind. He was sure she was not going anywhere, as the only way out was in his control.

Y (stopping inches from Parvez) : Relax, my dear trainer. Before I leave, we have to discuss and finalise your employment terms. (turning to Parvez and looking down into her eyes) But before that I have to make sure that investing in you will be the right decision. And for that, I have to inspect the current results.

Mary was shocked by what happened next.

***************************

Parvez took a step back and started disrobing herself. As she pulled her arms out of the leotard straps, her boobs spilled out to Yakub's gaze, and he started getting aroused. Parvez turned as she pushed the bundled leotard and the sweatpants she had on underneath down her legs without bending her knees, exposing her asshole between her spreading buttocks. She looked upto Yakub as she slowed her actions, removing the sweaty dress from her body deliberately. Then she stood up and turned, naked as a baby, and smiled.

P : Well?

M (shouting) : What is going on?

S : Hush, Mary. This is quality inspection. Don't disturb the inspector.

M : This is disgusting. I am having none of this. I am getting out of here.

None of the three remaining actors of this scene bothered with Mary. She was not going anywhere, but she did not know it. Yet.

Parvez pivoted on her toes and made a full circle in the same place, showing her entire body to Yakub. Smita strolled up and stopped next to Yakub, her attention drawn to the bulging male groin. As Parvez stretched her arms towards the roof, like a gymnast finishing her floor routine, Smita pushed down Yakub's briefs.

P (facing Yakub) : Well, what do you think?

S (giggling) : I can see what he thinks. Just do some toe touches and sidejumps, Parvez.

Parvez's sidejumps jingled her boobs wildly, and Yakub could not tear his eyes away from the simple harmonic up and down motion of the milk jugs. Smita knelt in front of Yakub and started sucking the erection, as Yakub started hypnotized at the action in front of him.

Having failed to get the lift to open, Mary stomped back into the gym, and was rendered speechless with the sight in front of her. Her sense of morality was unable to comprehend the actions by these two women, who were cheating on their husbands and their marital vows. Why was a naked Parvez doing toe-touches in front of her brother-in-law? Why was Smita sucking her landlord's penis, with her palms on his bare ass-cheeks and his hands on her head?