The New Mughal Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yakub grabbed Smita's hair and threw her to a side, eliciting an 'oh!' from her, and making Parvez to stand up. He closed onto Parvez, put his palms under her arms, lifted her up from her armpits and lowered her on his erection effortlessly. Parvez wrapped her arms around his neck and clamped her lips on his simultaneously, as her moist cunt got stretched to familiar limits by his saliva coated dick.

Mary could not help but notice the physical chemistry between Yakub and Parvez. As Parvez shifted her weight onto Yakub's muscular shoulder, he put his hands under her ass cheeks to support. As she tongued him in a frenzy, he lifted her a little and dropped her back, penetrating her a little more and eliciting a muffled yelp.

While Mary stood motionless, Smita was not. She went upto the horizontal bench, and shifted it to where the lovers stood, gently nudging Yakub with the shorter edge. Then she went upto him and whispered into his ears ,"Jahanpanah, please sit down."

With effortless ease, Yakub sat down on the bench. With a slight adjustment, the standing fuck was now a cowgirl fuck, as Yakub laid down on his back, without relinquishing his grasp on Parvez's bums. Smita also shed her clothes and joined the fun by straddling Yakub's mouth. She let out a long low wail as Yakub got his tongue to get to work, lapping Smita's juices. Mary just stood there, ignored.

Parvez came first, followed by Smita, in a feminine chorus of 'aaaaaaahhhhhhh'. Yakub just lay on the bench, in control of his emotions. When he had lapped up Smita's juices, he pushed her off, as Parvez continued to grind her hips on his thighs, glowing in the aftermath of her orgasm. He turned his face towards Mary, and addressed her.

Y : Come, trainer. I am happy with the progress Parvez has made in this short period. She has improved on her stamina. Her hips are firmer, and her body has the hint of an hourglass. I am sure you are also advising on her diet. I want her to be sexy, attractive, firm, light and flexible, OK? Like Smita here.

While speaking thus, Yakub had made inroads into Mary's consciousness. However, her anger still persisted, and she still had some measure of self control. As the conversation continued, Yakub expertly got control of the new 'brain in town'.

M : But what is the meaning of what I just saw? She is your bhabhi (sister-in-law), for God's sake! And a tenant's wife as well?

Y : Their relations with me do not matter more than the fact that I am the ruler and they are my subjects. I have the power on all who accept my rule. What you saw today is what they give me willingly. Tell her, Simmi.

S : It is true, Mary. Jahanpanah is my lord, my husband, my everything. He gives me shelter, and I provide him with my services. We all have our fixed roles here in Rang Mahal. I am sure you will love it here.

M : But what about Ravi?

S : He has his role to play. Since outside society has different parameters, we project a different picture for the sake of peace and privacy. Don't be so upset. You are a woman, and women need their own space. I work at my own pace, and Jahanpanah is so adjustable that he looks after me and the others perfectly.

Y : Now you know. Come closer, and tell me what you want from this job, from me.

This was just a ruse for Yakub to firm up his control. As Mary shifted her eyes to eyes to Yakub's, she was sub-consciously drawn to its powers. She approached the bench and stopped at an arm's length, looking down at him.

Y : My recent conquest has added another province to my kingdom. I was busy consolidating that for the last one week. This week, I will be looking into the daily routine of Rang Mahal and ironing out any issues. This floor has to be activated for a select clientele, which will utilize the gym for exercising, the lounge for beautician activities by Parvez, and the bath-cum-spa for freshening up after the activities. I want you three to work together and prepare a blue print on utilizing these assets. Simmi will coordinate with Ravi and get you anything you need.

As he was speaking, Yakub's hands were as busy as his mind. His left hand was moving over Mary's right thigh and hips, caressing and squeezing the tight muscles under the slacks she was wearing. His right hand was on Parvez's breasts, squeezing them alternatively in sync with her grinding action.

By the time Yakub finished speaking, he had attained full control on Mary. He moved his left hand between her thighs and grabbed her cunt, eliciting a small whimper. He rubbed her there for about a minute, then stopped and withdrew his hand.

Y : Simmi, go and prepare my bath.

So saying, Yakub rose, still connected with Parvez and walked out of the gym to the lounge. All the while, Parvez was bouncing in sync with his gait and moaning 'oohs' and 'aahs'. Yakub stopped next to the first beanbag and dropped Parvez on it. Then he positioned himself on his haunches, drove his dick back into her gaping vulva and started fucking her. Parvez replaced her arms around his neck and started humping back. They were mindless of the strain on the beanbag, or to their muscles, but were only intent on their selfish carnal pleasures. This fucking frenzy after a fortnight of mutual separation was an intense workout for both of them, and both started sweating. Parvez's stamina was not as much as Yakub's and she gave up first, squeezing Yakub's torso with her interlocked arms and legs. She threw her hed back and gave a loud and long scream as she came long and hard. The clamping vaginal muscles increased the resistance felt by the pumping penis, but Yakub was relentless. He continued to force his way in and out, effectively overpowering her muscular resistance. Parvez could only wail as her sweet torment continued, but only for a few seconds more. He also crashed on her and crushed her against the beanbag, erupting deep and long inside her womb - the womb he wanted to own and impregnate in the first place.

*****************************

Yakub looked down on Parvez, lying spread-eagled, limp and comatose on the bean bag after the draining fuck she had received. She had been his first love and his most cherished conquest, and she was going to be the bearer of his legal heir. But he would not excuse her from her duties to her liege lord.

Y : Bhabhi (he still addressed her by her legal title; it gave him a taboo thrill), get up and escort me to my royal bath.

Parvez forced herself out of the post orgasmic fog and rose to a sitting position. She slowly contracted her aching leg muscles, and pushed herself to her feet. She stood up there for a moment, gathering her strength and will. As her pupils focused on his face, she addressed her tormentor.

P : Jahanpanah, this was the most intense fuck you have given me till now. I hope I have been able to please you today. Please excuse me if I have faulted in my duties.

Y : No, Bhabhi, you are my first love, and my chief consort. All you have to do now is to get in shape, and start running your beauty parlour from this lounge. The only males allowed on this floor apart from me will be Kirpal and Abhay, and that too for maintenance issues only. This is the zenana (harem) of my kingdom. As of now, only you, Simmi, Bindu and Mary are allowed access. You will soon be joined by a few more women, about whom I will tell you later. Right now, lead me to the bath.

******************************

Yakub had given free hand to Kirpal to design the fixtures on this floor, with the only stipulation that it should be the best. And he was pleased by the opulence and grandeur of the Bath-cum-Spa, which occupied the maximum area amongst the three divisions on the second floor of Rang Mahal. It had two parts -- one was a small version of a Roman Bath with a raised tub large enough to house two adults, while the other had a pair of low beds and an open wardrobe. Heavy remotely operated drapery provided partitions. The bath portion also had a glass enclosed shower. The low beds were at kotatsu height, such that a masseuse would be servicing the clients in kneeling position.

As he stopped next to the steps leading to the bath tub, the two female attendants bowed and gave him the traditional Mughal greeting. The aromatic soap and oils mixed in the hot water had made the environs pleasant and regal. He walked up the steps, waded into the bath tub and sat down, his body neck deep in the hot refreshing water.

There was complete silence as Yakub just sat with his eyes closed.

A short while later, he opened his eyes and looked at the three women.

Y : Mary, show me what you are capable of.

Mary disrobed down to her undergarments. Her slender, petite, small breasted shape suddenly reminded Yakub of Emma Watson. As she came up the steps, Yakub rose and stood in the centre of the tub, motionless. Mary took a palm full of aromatic lather soap and started rubbing it on him, circumambulating him. Down the shoulders, along the slightly hairy muscular chest and the broad back, then the nether region, and finally the thighs. As he looked down on her kneeling posture, he became erect again, fantasizing about Hermoine Granger kneeling in front of Drako Malfoy. How evil, yet arousing! He just caught hold of Mary's head and plunged his cock into her mouth.

Mary gagged in surprise but adjusted quickly. She clamped her lips around the girth, and started to move her tongue over his still sensitive skin. He shifted his hands on top of her head, primarily as a support, as she began to prove her usefulness to him. There was a uniqueness in the deliberation of her actions which he found to his liking, although he could deduce that she was new to -- and unaware of - the practicality of oral sex.

Parvez and Smita watched with mounting emotions, as Mary did Yakub's bidding. They were the senior members of the harem, while their liege lord was getting pleasure from a non-resident. This was too much for Smita, and she could not restrain herself.

S : Jahanpanah, why are you neglecting this slave of yours? I have missed your dominance for so long, yet you let that newcomer pleasure you?

Y : Don't be foolish, Simmi. You are already the part of the team with a defined role, while this new player is yet to qualify. How can I assign her to her part in the team, if I am unaware of her capabilities?

P : But, Jahanpanah, you have not yet included Bindu in the team, whereas she is a resident and ..........

Y : Quiet now both of you. And listen carefully. You all are my property, to use as I please. As I expand my influence, more women will join my harem. Each will have a defined role and position. But you all are at par with each other. Mary will be the lead trainer in the gym, while Simmi will assist. Here in the Spa, Simmi will be the head masseuse, while Mary will assist. The lounge will be controlled by Parvez, and I will be getting an assistant for her shortly. I will personally approve of your routine clients, who will be given monthly passes to avail of the non-sexual facilities on this floor. But when I come here, I will decide who will take care of my needs.

S & P (in unison) : Yes Jahanpanah.

Y (withdrawing his dick from Mary's mouth) : Mary, henceforth, you will be called Mariam. You are hired. I give you three weeks to cancel all previous commitments and learn the art of massage. Parvez, take Mariam with you, sit with Ravi and tell him all you need for this floor. And Simmi, since you are so eager, join me in the shower.

Five minutes later, Parvez and Mariam had dried themselves and dressed up to leave. They turned to see Smita leaning on the glass wall of the shower cubicle, her left cheek, both palms and both breasts pressed against the glass as Yakub fucked her from behind. As they both walked to the lounge, they were accompanied by the rhythmic squeals emanating from the bath.

**********************************

When Mariam exited the main gate of Rang Mahal, it was dark. She did not notice the dog, who was sitting in the shadow just inside the gate, as she was engrossed in working out a plausible excuse to give to her father as to why a simple interview for the post of gym trainer had lasted five hours. Perhaps her sister Angela would have covered for her.

******************************

Chapter 25 : 12 Jun

Everything had gone as planned.

When his phone rang, Yakub was in Thambi's house getting his dick sucked clean by Anjum. He had been there for the day. Having arrived in the morning, he had had Anjum for breakfast, after which she had gone to her office. After a short rest, he had had Hena for lunch and had slept on her in the afternoon. He was now sitting naked on the wide sofa in the hall, listening to Thambi's report on the expenditure he had done in the last one week on Rang Mahal. Anjum had arrived five minutes back and knelt between his knees to pay her respects to him. Hena and her younger daughter were in the kitchen, preparing tea and snacks.

On hearing the mobile phone ringing, Hena ran into the bedroom to retrieve it and get it to Yakub. Only she and Anjum were permitted in there, and Anjum was currently indisposed. She ran back in her nudity, her large breasts juggling and her hips swinging, connected the call and placed the handset on his left ear. Yakub put his left hand on her cunt as he listened.

It was Bindu, informing him that Margaret was under control, blindfolded and tied, in the men's dorm on the first floor. Parvez had gone to the gate, to close it and wait for him. Salim was with his captive. Yakub just said 'OK' and squeezed Hena's cunt, and Hena removed the mobile instrument from his ear.

H : My Lord, your tea is ready.

Y : Take it inside, and keep it hot and ready. I will come shortly.

H : As you wish, my Lord.

Y : Anjum, go and get ready for tea.

A : As you wish, Jahanpanah.

Y : Thambi, when was the last you fucked a woman? No, don't answer that. Wait for me here only. You are coming with me to Rang Mahal.

Yakub rose and went in. Thambi, who had risen with Yakub out of respect, sat back down once the receding male figure had disappeared behind the screen separating the inner sanctum. A couple of minutes later, he heard the familiar squeal he was conditioned to hear and accept, followed by giggles. Then silence for a couple of minutes, during which time his younger daughter served him tea. And then the rhythmic 'oooh's, 'aaahh's and 'yes's with increasing volume and gusto. Was it mother or daughter? He could not tell.

*****************************

As Yakub exited from the lift on the first floor of Rang Mahal, he noticed found Salim standing outside the dormitory. Yakub turned to Parvez, who was accompanying him and Thambi, and asked her to send Ravi if he is there. Then he proceeded to Salim.

S : Assalaam aliekum, Jahanpanah.

Y : Waleikum, Salim. Tell me.

S : She is inside, bound, gagged and blindfolded. The room is dark.

Y : I don't want to risk a chance. We will wait for Ravi. All four of us will enter together. If she has freed herself, she has to be overpowered. If required, we will use force. Nobody will look into her eyes. And no body will speak anything. She should not know anyone's identity except mine. I will give my instructions by signal, and you will acknowledge by nods and deeds.

By now, Ravi had also joined the three men. Salim led them to the dorm. He unlocked the door and rushed in to switch on the light. The remaining three men sped after him. They were prepared for the worst, but found Margaret on the floor, as Salim had left her three hours ago.

Y : Hello, Emjee.

M : Yakub, you bastard. I will kill you.

Y : I am sure you would like to. But after I have finished with you, you will neither have the strength nor the will to do it.

M : What do you mean?

Y : You should have left me alone. But your ego got the better of you. You tried to ruin my life. Now I will finish what you started, and in the way you wanted. You will beg for my forgiveness.

M : Go to hell.

Y : You must be wanting to empty your bladder. (pointing at Ravi and Salim) Lift her up. (pointing to Thambi) remove her panties. Then take her to the toilet and allow her to urinate.

M : You are (as Ravi and Salim lifted her to standing position).... Who are you? (as Ravi and Salim lifted her long skirt) Let me go. Is that you, Salim? Or Bindu's husband? (as Thambi pulled down her panties) You bastards I will kill you. Leave me.

Yakub went up to her and gave her a tight slap. Margaret was shocked into silence. She was dragged by Ravi and Salim to the toilet and dropped on the seat. Yakub could hear the sound of flowing water as he quietly instructed Thambi what to do.

When Ravi and Salim got a now pliant Margaret back into the room, Thambi walked up to her and removed her skirt. Margaret was now sure that she was going to be raped, and she started whimpering.

M : (sobbing) Please leave me, Yakub. I swear, I will never cross your path again. Don't do this to me.

Y : We will talk about it later.

Yakub looked at Thambi and nodded. As Yakub sat back on the chair near the entrance, Thambi pushed Margaret on the back rest of the sofa. She was bent over with her face on the seat and the ass exposed up in the air. Then he took out his erect dick and went for her cunt. Margaret was expecting the insertion and had mentally prepared for it. Thambi was now inside a mature pussy after almost a month of abstinence, and went about the gusto of a teenager. He held the female hips in both his hands and banged away, with no concern for the dry resistance the vaginal walls were giving. Within two minutes, he ejaculated. Ravi went next with similar results, although Thambi's semen provided enough lubrication to make it comparatively more pleasurable for him. Then it was Salim's turn. All the while there was no sound from Margaret.

But Yakub had other plans. Longer plans. He opened the blindfold, and Margaret squinted and blinked as her eyes adjested to the sudden exposure to the brightness. Without giving any respite to her, Yakub held her chin in his right hand and peered into her eyes. Her reactions were not fast enough to prevent his entry into her mind. He pumped in all his energy into one mentalic burst, converting her resistance into masochism and BDSM, and withdrew.

Y : Enjoyed, Emjee?

M : What has happened has just made my resolution stronger. I will destroy you. Just wait and watch, you dog.

Y : Well, first of all, I will not call you Emjee. You will be called Maggie, till I think of a more suitable name. Secondly, what happened was just the emptying of blue balls. The actual sessions will start now. (turning to Thambi) Number one? You may start.

This time, Thambi's started by rubbing her cunt lips. His fingers applied light friction on her clit, and she gasped in spite of her self control. Thambi's fingers continued to excite her sensitive member for over ten minutes, till she finally let herself go and achieved an orgasm. But the punishing rubbing of her sensitive swollen clit continued. She shouted for her tormentor to stop, but failed to achieve the desired result. She clamped her thighs on his hands, but the fingers just went on. He could sense that she was going to go over the sofa, so he caught her by her hips and continued. She was kicking about now, and as her thighs opened momentarily, he wedged his body between her legs and replaced his hand with his dick. His fucking was better, his pace was slower and the pleasure was enhanced by the orgasmic lubrication of her cunt. When Thambi felt that she was reaching an orgasm, he withdrew and Ravi replaced him, continuing to fuck the mature cunt. He bent forward and put his hands on her small breasts, and started rubbing and squeezing the handfulls.

When he also sensed an approaching orgasm, he withdrew and Salim replaced him. Salim caught hold of her biceps, pulled her up and managed to reach deeper inside her, getting her to cum the third time that evening. But he also continued to torment her sensitivity. After another five minutes, Salim sensed that the muscles were loose, and he was not getting the fun out of it. So he spanked her ass, and he felt a constricting spasm on his dick, accompanied by a shrill 'ouch'. The first spank was followed by the second, then the third, then a series of spanks on both ass cheeks, with corresponding shrieks from her. She tried to move her bound hands to intercept his hands, but failed every time. After about twenty spanks, he stopped the punishment and continued with only the pumping at stately pace, till he was about to cum. And so, by turns, the three of them continued with Maggie's cunt for over two hours, by which time Maggie had reached a state of semi consciousness. Now Yakub went on to the next phase of his plan, and directed his male minions to start sodomising her. The three men spent the next one hour fucking her ass, as her rectal muscles became loose.