The New Nanny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, he couldn't hold out for any longer. He let out a cry as he pumped Jessica's twat full of his cum. Jessica's orgasm turned her mind blank with an explosion of erotic bliss.

William fell on his back, separating himself from Jessica. It didn't take to long for his ejaculate to come coursing out of her sore love hole. Nina and Isabella were getting hot seeing William's seed splattered all over the sheets.

"Nanny, could I take a quick break?" William asked.

"Of course." Nina wanted him fully rested so that she could enjoy him to the fullest for one last time.

While William made off to the kitchen for a cool drink, Jessica limped off to use the toilet. Isabella and Nina lounged on the bed and watched television while waiting for William to return. A few minutes later, he returned fully erect.

"This should be fun," Isabella said, lying on her side as she watched William approach the bed. The television was quickly turned off.

Like the two previous women, Nina got on her back and readied herself for William. William slowly climbed on top of her, taking his time to relish the sight of flabby belly, hairy pussy, and large, saggy breasts. She was so beautiful.

"Oh, my sweet, wonderful Niño," Nina said, reaching up to caress his face with her right hand. "Give me all that you have. Make me remember this time...our last time together."

Tingles of sexual delight were racing up her spine, making the hair on her arms and legs rise. He smiled down at her, rubbing the tip of his penis along her moist, hairy slit. He was doing this on purpose: making her anxious and desperate for his body.

Just as she was about to beg for him to enter her, he did, slowly, so the two could savor every second of his sweet insertion. Nina couldn't remember ever being so wet. She watched his eyes flutter as soon as he found the entry to her womb; it had been so long since she had been able to conceive, but she never stopped dreaming that William would breed her.

Nina wrapped her legs around his body, urging him to probe her deeper. William began to thrust at a slow and steady pace, feeling his dick scrape Nina's wonderful sugarwalls. He fell forward on top of her and kissed her. Nina wrapped her arms around him as she tried her best not to cum.

"Yes, Niño," Nina said as William licked her face. "Oh, you're going to make a wonderful husband. OH! Oh, no, please, don't do that!"

William had mischievously snaked the tip of his tongue into her ear. Nina dug her fingertips into his back as she let out shrill gasps. Her mind and body seemed to be going crazy. William relented and focused on copulating with her, grunting and moaning with his beloved Nina.

Just as he had stimulated her ears, Nina was stimulating his, but not with her tongue, but with her words. William never tired when Nina moaned about how big his dick was, how great he was at sex, and how much she never wanted it to end. He was definitely going to miss fucking this wonderful Latina woman.

Nina's heart leapt with joy as his head went downwards. Again he began to suckle her breasts. She ran her fingers through his golden locks, silently urging him to drink as much as he could.

"Ohhhhh!" William said, raising his head to look Nina in the eye.

Nina didn't have to ask; she already knew. With tears of joy in her eyes, she smiled at him and allowed him to finish. Feeling his young cum shooting inside of her made her climax as well. Though it was no different from the other countless times they'd had sex, it was still immensely gratifying. She would never forget this.

"Thank you, William."

Seven Months Later.

Nina was sitting in the den on a dark and rainy Wednesday night, curled up in her favorite blanket. The weatherman on television had been warning of a tropical depression out in the Atlantic that would be affecting their area for a while. She hoped that Jessica would be safe when driving home.

When she saw Jessica's Honda Civic pull into the driveway she heaved a sigh of relief. She opened the door for Jessica as she dashed inside. Her poor soaked daughter kicked off her shoes and socks by the door.

"I'm so glad that you're okay," Nina said. "I get worried with you out in that weather."

"Thanks, mom," Jessica said. "I had to drive as slowly as possible, even with my wipers on full. How are the kids?"

"All sleeping and in bed. Micah got all of his questions right on his spelling test!"

"He's so smart," Jessica said, hanging up her jacket. "I'm glad he's doing well in his new school. What about the baby?"

"Nathan fought sleep for a bit, but he went down."

"Great. I'm starving!"

Jessica fixed herself a plate and ate in the den while watching TV and talking to Nina. The last few months had been keeping her busy. She'd moved her other 2 sons into her mother's house, along with her 5-month-old son Nathan. In the daytime, she worked as a receptionist for a real estate group, and she was taking college courses at night to get her Associates in Marketing. Nina was so proud of how hard she was working to turn her life around.

After Jessica got up to put her dishes away, Nina called out to her, "I almost forgot! We got another letter from the newlyweds today!"

"William and Isabella?"

"Yeah. There's some pictures, too!"

"Oh, really?" Jessica said with a devilish grin as she re-entered the den.

"Not like that! Here, look."

Jessica plopped down on the sofa and read the letter that Nina handed her. Ever since the couple had gotten married, they made a point to drop occasional letters to the Rodriguez home. William had started working as his father's assistant and was learning much on how to be more of a functioning adult. Isabella was learning event planning from her mother and found herself naturally suited to the job. The two had finally settled on a home that they liked and had moved in.

When Jessica had finished reading letter, Nina handed her a few photographs. They showed the happy couple unpacking boxes in a beautiful home, eating at an expensive restaurant on a date, out on the town with three other couples, and playing with a Labrador outside. Jessica couldn't help but feel a bit envious, but, still, she was glad for them.

After Jessica handed the photos back to Nina, she got up and stowed them away in her bedroom; she'd have to remember to get a photo album. Even four months after William and Isabella's wedding, the Danforth family was still active in her life. It had William's mother Brenda who had arranged to Jessica her receptionist job. Raymond, William's father, had paid for a nanny to help Nina and Jessica watch the kids while they were at work. Just last month, the couple had taken all of them to an NBA basketball game.

She had to admit, she still felt the occasional carnal pangs whenever she was around the Danforths, but, in the long run, it was best to not act on it anymore. Just thinking about it made her nipples throb. What was she going to do with all this milk now?

12