The New Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan shook her head and reached for him. He pulled her into his arms and held her as she cried. When she had calmed down a little, she talked into his chest, "I am sorry I am crying. It's just that no one has ever done anything so kind for me and I am a bit overwhelmed."

"It's really nothing. I have the room and you need a place to paint. It's a no-brainer."

Susan looked up at his concerned face and smiled through her tears, "You are an amazing young man. Thank you and I accept."

"Awesome, now what do you want to do next? We can watch a movie or swim in the pool."

"How about we just sit in that swing and enjoy the evening for a while?"

"That sounds like a great idea. I will get your glass of wine and meet you there in a minute."

When Joe came back outside Susan was sitting on the swing with her head tilted back, slowly swinging. Joe stopped and just watched her for a moment. She doesn't realize how beautiful she looks right now. He walked over and sat down beside her. She raised her head and smiled at him as he handed her the glass. "This is such a relaxing hide away. I love it."

"I am glad you like it. After the day you have had you could use some relaxing." She leaned against him and rested her head against his shoulder. They quietly enjoyed the swing and the evening. Soon enough darkness fell, the down lights came on, and Susan's glass was empty. They strolled hand in hand without a second thought back into the house.

Susan sat in the kitchen and watched Joe as he finished putting things away for the night. When he was done, he turned to her, "Your shoulders look like they are painful they are so tight. Would it be OK if I rubbed them for you?"

"Would you? That would be nice."

Joe walked up behind her and slowly began to massage her shoulders. He gradually increased the pressure, kneading her shoulders and neck. He massaged his way from her lower back, up to her shoulders and finally her neck. Susan began to relax into the massage making little ooh and aah sounds. Eventually, her head tilted forward and she was totally relaxed. Satisfied that his work was complete he casually brushed his hands across her shoulders and down her arms. Susan's skin immediately broke out in goose bumps.

"How does that feel?"

She turned and looked up at him. Joe wasn't sure what she was thinking, but it was all he could do not to bend down and kiss her.

Susan looked up at Joe. It was all she could do not to wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him. "Much better. Thank you. Well I should go to bed. I still have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

"OK, I will be glad help you with whatever you need."

I wish. she thought as she stood and walked to the bedroom. She closed the door and leaned against it trying to figure out what she was feeling. Her whole body felt hot and tingly. She had never felt this way before and didn't know what it meant. She had her suspicions that it might have something to do with the hunk next door. She decided she had to put a stop to this now. She had to talk with Joe and make sure he understood that they could only be friends.

Joe was wound tight. He went to his room and closed the door. He took off all of his clothes and laid down on his bed. He began to stroke his achingly hard cock. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He wanted her, wanted to make love to her.

When Susan walked into Joe's room it was fairly obvious what he was doing. He jumped from the bed when he saw her and scrambled for something to cover himself. In his mad scramble he managed to miss all of the obvious things around him. I looked like he was doing a naked chicken dance.

Susan couldn't help it. She started to laugh. Joe looked at her in shock. His face turned beet red. He grabbed his pants and turning his back to her, began to put them on. "I didn't think you would ever be the kind of person that would laugh at me."

Susan could hear the hurt in his voice. She rushed over to him and pulled him around to face her. "No sweety, that's not why I laughed. I laughed because you were so panicked you were dancing like a crazy person and completely missed all the stuff you could have covered yourself with. It wasn't you; it was the situation that I laughed at."

She wrapped her arms around him and leaned her head against his bare chest. "I never meant to hurt you. I never would." She looked up at him with that beautiful and sincere face and he lost it. He knew he shouldn't do it, but he did anyway. He just couldn't help himself.

He kissed her. Her lips were soft and wonderful. But he thought he had crossed a line when she hesitated.

Susan looked up at him desperately wanting him to understand. Then his lips were on hers and a million things seemed to flash through her head. All of the reasons that she needed to put a stop to this right now!

The pressure of his lips on hers, the muscular chest pressing against her breasts, and the huge cock she could feel pressing up against her knocked all of that right out the window. She began to kiss him back.

Joe felt Susan press her lips back to his and it was wonderful. They stood by his bed and kissed. At first, they kissed romantically, but the heat building in both of them soon led to their tongues meeting. It wasn't long after that when Joe began to kiss his way down her neck. Susan's hands had moved from his back and were now resting on his muscular chest.

Joe went down on one knee. He pulled Susan toward him by her hips. Then he reached for the hem of her t-shirt. He slowly raised the t-shirt while kissing his way up her belly and continuing onto her neck. Susan tossed the t-shirt and his mouth met hers again. This time it was all about turning each other on. When they came up for air Susan unhooked her bra and tossed it. Joe lowered his head and pulled her nipple into his mouth. He lightly sucked on it as his tongue teased her nipple. He kissed his way back up her body and to her mouth for another kiss.

Susan was having a little trouble thinking. She was sure she had never been this turned on in her life. The rest of her life and problems didn't matter in this moment. That stuff wasn't in her head now. She wanted this man, right now, and that was the only thing on her mind. He was doing things to her already that she had never experienced. She slid her hands down his body to his still open pants. She shoved them down, they dropped at his feet, and she wrapped her hand around his cock. She began to slowly slide her hand up and down his cock while their tongues danced. She pushed each of her shoes off with the other foot and kicked them away. She took her hand off of his cock long enough to unzip her shorts and drop them to the floor. She kicked her shorts away and grabbed Joe's cock again. Joe's hands were wandering down her body.

Joe was amazed at the feel of her skin on his hands and mouth. He wanted to worship her entire body. His hand eventually landed on her panty covered mons and he began to glide one finger up and down her vulva. He teased at her clit until, finally, he slid his hand into her panties. Susan moaned into his mouth as he began to caress up and down her labia. Joe wanted more. He removed his hand and pulled at the hem of her underwear until they slid off of her hips and to the floor. Susan kicked them away and Joe turned her toward the bed.

Susan lay back on the bed and looked up at Joe," Joe please go easy. It has been a long time and you are really big." Joe smiled at her as he moved between her legs, "I will never hurt you." He began to kiss her passionately as they lay body to body. Joe began to kiss his way down, worshiping each of her breasts with his tongue. His tongue licked its way down her stomach.

Susan was confused," Joe, what are you doing?"

He smiled up at her, "No one has ever gone down on you have they?"

"I don't even know what that is."

Joe grinned mischievously, "Then it will be my pleasure to demonstrate." Joe continued his journey down her stomach. He kissed and licked her thighs and around her mound. He teased his way to her labia and began to run his tongue up and down. He could hear her breathing faster and faster as he began to tease her clit with his tongue. He enclosed her mound with his mouth and set his tongue to work on and around her clit. He slowly inserted a finger into her vagina and began slowly gliding it in and out of her soaked pussy. When she was loosened enough, he inserted a second finger. He began to stroke his fingers along her G spot as his tongue serviced her clit.

Susan was amazed at what Joe was doing to her. She had never felt anything like this. The feeling was beyond belief! When Joe began to stroke her G spot while licking her clit her hips began to buck against his mouth. She lost all thought as her hands moved on their own to pull his head into her. She arched her back, shoving her crotch hard into Joe's face as her orgasm overcame her. She was lost in her ecstasy and didn't realize she was shouting her joy.

When she finally came down the other side and lay back on the bed, she felt more relaxed than she ever thought possible. She felt like she had melted. Joe raised his head and looked at her, "Are you OK?".

"I have never been better in my life," she replied. Joe thought she looked angelic as she lay there. He kissed his way back up her stomach and to her mouth. As he kissed her, he positioned himself between her legs. He slid his cock up and down her labia, wetting the tip. Each time the tip of his cock brushed over Susan's clit she let out a little moan.

Joe positioned his cock at her entrance and slowly inserted the head. Susan's sharp intake of breath served to remind him to take it slow. Gradually he slid his cock into her. He was concerned that he was going to come before he could finish entering her.

He stopped entering her when he was half way in and began to kiss her passionately. As their kiss continued his cock slowly slid farther into her. He stopped when he realized she could not take it all. They kissed and Joe began to slowly pull his cock back, then slowly push it back in. When he could feel her loosen up, he began to make love to her in a slow steady rhythm. She began to moan into his mouth and he lowered his head to suck her nipple.

Susan had never felt anything like this. His cock was huge and it felt so good. He was making her lose her mind!

They continued their dance of love and Joe increased the pace of his thrusts. Susan's was panting as Joe raised up on his arms. She looked down her body and saw his cock sliding in and out of her. Her orgasm exploded over her as she threw her legs around him and clenched him to her. Thrusting her hips at that wonderful cock she was wracked with spasm after spasm. Her orgasm peaked and she felt Joe begin to shoot his come deep within her. She would remember the joy she felt in that moment for the rest of her life.

Slowly their sexual dance wound down and they kissed in the afterglow. Joe knew he cared for her. It hit him hard when he realized she was married and he could never have her. He couldn't tell her how he felt.

Susan lay in Joe's arms. She knew she liked this man a lot. She was smart enough and mature enough to know that it should be too soon to feel this way, but she couldn't help it. She looked up at him and saw the look on his face, "What's wrong Joe?"

Joe was unable to speak. He couldn't tell her how he felt. It wouldn't be right.

"Joe, please talk to me."

"I am feeling things I shouldn't, that I have no right to feel, that you can't return."

She didn't realize she was going to say it until she did, "I know it is too soon, I know I shouldn't, but I am feeling those same things Joe."

Joe smiled sweetly, "I really care about you Susan. I was upset because I know what I am feeling, but there couldn't see any chance that you could feel the same."

"Joe, I don't know what the future will bring, but we have each other right now. Let's be together while we can, for as long as we can."

"OK, but I am going to do everything I can to be with you from now on."

Susan smiled up at him. God, I hope so.

The held each other tight until, finally they separated to allow Susan a bathroom break. When she returned, she grabbed his hand and led him to the guest bedroom.

"No wet spot in here."

They got into bed and held each other close. The work of the day and the contentment of their love making sending them to sleep.

The morning came and Susan woke to Joe kissing her face. Morning mouth forgotten, they kissed deeply and passionately. She smiled as Joe kissed his way down her neck to her perky tits. He kissed and caressed them until Susan pulled him up into another kiss. She looked into his eyes, "Make love to me Joe." Soon they were entwined and were joyful in their lovemaking. Afterward they lay close kissing and touching, and enjoying just being together. Eventually they got out of the bed and showered together. Joe would have been happy to make love again, but Susan couldn't. "I'm sorry Joe. That tool of yours is much bigger than I am used to and I am a bit sore. I just hope I can work today!"

Joe made them breakfast. After they had eaten and the kitchen was set straight, they headed back over to Susan's new house. The morning was spent getting the rest of the boxes unpacked and put away. They finished around noon and walked back over to Joe's house. They walked into the house and Joe suggested, "Why don't we go for a swim. It's a great way to cool off."

Susan looked disappointed, "I don't have a bathing suit."

Joe wrapped his arms around her, leaned down and kissed her. He whispered into her ear, "You don't need a bathing suit."

Susan looked up at him and grinned. They ran to the back of the house, out the door, and jumped into the pool. Laughing as they came up for air, they found each other and came together. Joe pulled her wet t-shirt over her head and tossed it on the deck. Soon all of their clothes followed. They chased each other and played for a while. They finally ended up together at the shallow end and their lips met. Their kisses soon turned passionate and Susan could feel Joe's erection pressing against her stomach. Susan grinned sexily at him, "Let's get out of the pool and get comfortable."

Joe got out of the pool, pulled Susan up, and the two of them walked over to the lounge chairs. Susan pushed Joe down onto one of the chairs and climbed up between his legs. She had a mischievous look on her face she bent forward and took his cock in her hand. She licked the head of his cock and, as she looked into his eyes, sucked it into her mouth. Susan began to lovingly suck his cock. Her hand jacking up and down in time with her mouth. Joe felt that his cock couldn't get any harder. Her soft mouth was working magic on him.

Susan sucked on his cock like she wanted to swallow it. Gliding her hand up and down his shaft, her mouth keeping time, while her tongue played against it. This was one thing that she had been taught about sex and she wanted to share it with Joe. Susan continued to work his cock until he was on the edge.

Joe looked down at her, "I am going to come if you don't stop."

Susan looked up at him and smiled around the cock in her mouth. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth, so soft on the outside, and so hard on the inside. She increased her pace until Joe stiffened and his toes curled. He groaned out as he began to spurt his come down her throat. Susan eagerly swallowed as he released into her mouth.

She loved the taste of his come. Most of all she loved making him happy.

Joe's cock began to soften and Susan took it out of her mouth. Joe pulled her up his body and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her deeply and tasted himself as their tongues danced. She lay her head on his chest in contentment. Joe softly spoke to her, "Are you hungry?"

"I know I just ate, but I'm still hungry."

Joe chuckled, "How about we get dressed and grab a bite?"

They walked into the house hand in hand and walked down the hall to the bedrooms. They separated and Susan walked into the guest room. Joe called out to her, "Susan would you come here for a minute?"

Curious, Susan walked over to Joe's room. He stood at the doorway and motioned toward his room. Apparently, Susan was a pretty good clothing tosser. One of her shoes was on the night stand, the other was on the dresser, and her shorts were in the fish tank. Her panties hung from a drawer knob, her blouse was beside the closet and her bra was nowhere to be seen.

Joe laughed, "I am really glad you weren't wearing a suite of armor!'

Susan leaned up against him and put her arm around him, "I guess I was a little excited, huh?"

Joe pulled her around and kissed her soundly. When he was done, he looked at her pretty face and deep into her eyes, "You probably should sleep in here. You never know when we might have a guest and need the guest room."

"I suppose you are right. Is it OK if I do other things in here besides sleep?"

"Oh, well yes. But, to be clear, there is no need to limit "Other things" to this room."

"Oh of course not. It just wouldn't be fair to the other rooms."

Later Joe and Susan were playing kissy-face when they heard sounds coming from the garage. "My parents must be home," Joe said as he helped Susan to her feet. They strolled into the kitchen in time to see his parents entering dragging their overnight bags behind them.

"High sweety!" June Davis called out opening her arms. Joe walked over the hugged his mother. His father looked at Susan curiously," Joe. Who's your friend?"

"Mom, Dad, this is Susan. She just moved in next door. I offered to let her stay here until her power is turned on. Susan this is my mother June and my father Rob."

June smiled at her, "Welcome to our home." Susan had looked a little uncomfortable, but was immediately set at ease when June flashed her infectious smile.

"You guys hungry? I was just getting ready to cook dinner."

Rob smiled, "That would be awesome son. We haven't eaten since breakfast."

Joe began to move about the kitchen while his parents dragged their bags down the hall. A short while later June and Rob were back. They sat down in the living room with Susan and got to know her a bit. It wasn't long before June entered the kitchen with the excuse that she wanted to help Joe with the cooking. She had sensed something and wanted to feel Joe out about it.

"Joe, Susan is a sweet girl. She has been telling us how much you have helped her. I get the feeling that you two have connected."

"Yeh mom, we have. She is an amazing woman."

"I see. So, how amazing are we talking?"

"I think I am falling in love mom. I know it's fast and I know she is married, but I just can't help it."

"Oh Joe. This is dangerous. It could go wrong in so many ways. What about her husband?"

Joe told his mom all that he knew about Susan's husband Dan.

"He sounds like a horse's ass alright, but that just may make things harder. What does Susan think about your declaration of love?"

"I haven't declared it yet. I have told her I care about her and she told me she felt the same."

"I know you son. You are about as level headed as anyone I have ever met. I trust your instincts, but Susan's husband is an issue that has to be addressed and the sooner the better. Neither of you can be happy until her marriage situation is resolved."

Soon, Joe and June had dinner ready. They all sat around the kitchen table enjoying the meal and conversation. After dinner and the subsequent cleanup, they all gathered back at the table. Rob had been forewarned by his wife so he wasn't clueless about the situation.

June smiled at Susan, "I understand you and my son are in a relationship?"

"Yes. I know I shouldn't be, but I am, and it is what I want."