The New Neighbor Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you need to address the issue of having a husband. I understand that you think he may be having an affair. I suggest that your next step is to determine if that is a fact. Proof of his infidelity would provide you some leverage."

Susan was pensive, "I have wanted to do that for a long time. I don't have the money to hire an investigator. Joe controls the money. I have a household budget that he watches closely and I don't have a checkbook or a credit card. Usually he leaves me a little cash to cover necessities when he travels. I have to provide receipts for any money that I spend."

June looked pissed, "That's not marriage, that's a hostage situation!"

She continued, "Susan, I am a lawyer. I specialize in business law. I keep an investigator on retainer. Contrary to common belief and investigator doesn't normally have shootouts with hardened criminals. That is what cops do. An investigator, especially a business investigator, spends most of his or her time digging into records. Why don't you give me all the information you have regarding your husband's company and what he does for them? I will have my gal look into things and we can go from there."

"I could never ask you to do that. You shouldn't have to deal with my problems."

Rob smiled at her, "My son cares about you. That is all the reason we need. The truth is that you cannot do this alone and we want to help."

Susan's eyes teared up, "Then, thank you very much. I wouldn't be able to let you do this if it was just about my bad marriage. I want to be with Joe and I am willing to swallow my pride and accept your help."

Rob and June went back to work on Monday. After breakfast and a long and very pleasant shower, Joe took Susan to the local art supply store. They were strolling through the aisles, listing the things Susan would need to setup her art studio in Joe's shop, when Joe's phone rang.

June was on the other end of the call, "Joe, can you put me on speaker so Susan can hear?"

"Just a second mom. We need to go outside and find a private spot." The couple headed out of the building. "OK, you are on speaker."

"It took my investigator less than three hours to find out some very interesting things about Dan Bloch. He wasn't transferred here because of the job opportunity; he was transferred because his wife was transferred. It seems Mr. Bloch is a bigamist. He is married to a senior executive in the company. I just got off of the phone with the other Mrs. Bloch's boss. Let's just say the fur is flying right now.

Susan was in shock, "That rat bastard! That stinking son of a bitch treated me like a prisoner for years and now I find out he was married to another women!"

June cut off Susan's tirade, "Susan! Susan, please. I understand your rage, but you need to think logically about this.

"I took the liberty of contacting a friend who happens to be a divorce lawyer. She told me this is a slam dunk. Susan, with your permission, she will begin processing the court documents necessary to free you.

"The money side is a bit more complicated. It is going to take a while to figure out what you are intitled to. That really isn't a problem because we will be there for you."

"I get it, sorry. I lost it there for a minute. But that god d.... OK, I am getting a grip. OK. Yes, I absolutely want your lawyer friend to proceed. What do I need to do?"

June gave them the contact information for the divorce lawyer and shortly thereafter they ended their call. Susan and Joe drove over to the divorce lawyer's office. Susan signed where indicated and the two of them went back to Joe's house.

Life went on. The electric was turned on in Susan's name and she settled into her home. Joe settled with her and they managed to screw in every room in the house, although the walk-in closet was a bit dicey.

Susan's divorce was a slam dunk and she received a rather large amount of money. The judge awarded her a fair division of the savings her ex-husband had stashed away. Susan's ex-wife in-law (for lack of a better term) offered Susan a nondisclosure contract which paid her to shut the fuck up forever about the whole affair. Holden Industries, the company Dan Block used to work for, also provided the same deal as Dan's wife did.

Dan was awaiting trial. It seems that Dan wasn't the upstanding dedicated worker he had claimed. During the company's investigation of the bigamy revelation they discovered Dan had been a busy boy. The subsequent federal offenses had stacking up and the FBI had been brought in.

So, it was with some surprise that as Joe was walking from his house over to Susan's he spotted Dan's car pulling up. The car door flew open and Dan exited the car with a baseball bat in hand. He ran toward the door to Susan's house, opened the door, and went inside.

Joe was one step behind Dan as he raised the bat to hit Susan. Dan swung the bat toward her head and he was shocked to find it wouldn't move. Joe had grabbed the bat in an iron grip. He tore the bat from Dan's hands and smacked him in the knee with it. At that point Dan's rage was supplanted by agony and he fell to the floor screaming. The police arrived minutes later and had no difficulty cuffing the crippled criminal.

A few months later

June and Rob had been keeping a secret from Joe and had finally decided to come clean. It was obvious now that Susan and Joe were in love and that wasn't going to change. The young couple had surprised them the week before. Joe had invited his parents to go out to dinner with him and Susan. Everyone dressed up for the occasion. June and Rob were a bit confused when Joe asked them to leave far earlier for dinner than was normal. Joe was driving when he mentioned that he and Susan had an errand to take care of before dinner. "Would you guys mind helping us?"

June and Rob looked at each other with confusion. Rob was first to speak, "You need our help with an errand?"

It soon became apparent why when Joe pulled into the local magistrate court. June knew the building well. When her son and his girl walked into Judge Haley's office the judge smiled at them, then winked at June. June knew the judge well and he was definitely not the winking type. "All right folks let's do some marrying!"

You could have knocked her over with a feather. June and Rob looked at each other in shock. Joe and Susan were grinning when the judge looked at June, "Counselor please get your jaw off of my courtroom floor! These two want to get married." Shortly thereafter they were and the happy foursome went to the celebratory dinner.

Now that they knew their son and Susan were in it for good it was time to set things straight with them both. June and Rob had been mulling over how to go about telling them. One evening, June finally decided it was time to either shit or get off the pot.

It was early evening. June, Rob, and Susan had been swimming and were lounging around the pool. June had been noticing that Joe and Susan liked to get playful to the point of flashing her and Rob. She had noticed that Susan would check out Rob's bulge when she thought no one was looking. June had also noticed Joe checking her out when he thought she wasn't looking. What really surprised her was that Susan was also checking her out. It wasn't a shock that the young couple was always horny. The fact that they were being adventurous about it gave her the courage she needed to finally come clean.

June walked over and sat down next to Joe. She was a bit nervous as she began, "I have some things to share with you both and I am asking you to keep an open mind. The reason Rob and I are gone most weekends is not because of work. It's because we are swingers. There, I said it."

Susan had recently learned that she liked sex. She really, really, liked sex. But she was a bit naïve, "OK, what's a swinger?"

Joe, thanks to the internet, wasn't naïve. He was grinning at his mother. "All this time you guys have been screwing other people?"

Susan had a mischievous look on her face, "Oh, is that what swinging is? Sounds like it might be fun with the right people!"

June noticed that her son's bathing trunks were beginning to bulge quite a bit, "Would Rob and I be the right people?"

Joe gave his mother a lecherous look, "You mean like all four of us?"

As June reached over and rubbed her son's bulge, "Yes."

Susan reached over and pulled June's hand from her husbands' crotch, "Stand up honey." Joe stood and Susan reached up, untied his trunks, and pulled them down. She then grabbed June's hand and put it on Joe's cock, "There you go. That's much better."

June looked at her son's cock. She hadn't really seen it in some years. She had noticed the bulge, but had no real idea of how it looked erect. Now that his cock was in full view, she was very pleasantly surprised. She felt her heart beating fast as she began to stroke him, "Son you have a very nice cock."

"Thanks mom. You have a very nice everything."

She meant to say, "Aww how sweet." But the words were muffled as Susan shoved Joe's ass forcing his cock into his mother's mouth. Not one for looking a gift horse (or horse cock as the case may be) in the mouth, she started sucking it.

Joe looked down at his mother sucking his cock. He had secretly fantasized about this for years. Until tonight he would have never believed it could happen, "Mom you are so beautiful. I love watching you suck my cock."

He watched her as she gave him a wonderful blowjob. Joe wanted this to last so he pulled his mother up into a kiss. Joe kissed and nibbled up his mother's neck and lightly licked her earlobe, "You don't know how long I have wanted you mom."

June was remarkably fit and the fact that she had Joe when she was young didn't hurt. She was forty-two and looked thirty. She was a slim dark-haired beauty with nice bulges in all the right places. Joe had been fantasizing about her for years.

Chills were running down her arms and legs as Joe kissed his way down her neck and across her shoulder. He slid one strap of her bathing suit off of her shoulder. He kissed his way across her body to the other shoulder and repeated the process. He began to slowly slide her bathing suit down while he kissed his way to her breast. When he flicked her erect nipple with his tongue June sighed. He licked around her nipple and gently suckled it. All the while sliding her bathing suit down her body. It fell to the deck with a wet plop as Joe slid his hand between her legs.

The moisture Joe found hadn't come from the pool. Cupping her mound, he began to slowly slide his fingers up and down her vulva, teasingly close to her clit. June was quivering and she groaned, "Joe, I am having trouble standing."

Joe lowered her to the lounge and moved up between her legs. He kissed and licked his way up her thighs and June spread her legs invitingly. Joe continued to tease and lick around her mound, occasionally flicking his tongue on her hooded clit. "Joe, I'm going insane. Stop fucking around and eat me!"

Joe was always a good son and obeyed his mother. Her gasp of pleasure as he began to eat her pussy indicated she thought he was a very good son. Joe inserted his finger in her while licking on and around her clit. His tongue was bringing her closer to orgasm as he slowly glided his finger in and out of her. He felt her hand on his head, pulling him against her as her hips began to shake. "Oh Joe! That's it Joe! Oh my god Joe! Joe, Joe!" Her orgasm rocked her as she held his head tight against her spasming pussy. Joe rested the back of his tongue against her clit with the lightest of pressure and her hips raised as she forced his face into her. She continued to jerk and moan until Joe moved his tongue from her now hyper sensitive clit.

Joe kissed his way up her stomach and to her mouth as his mother gradually got her breath back. She smiled up at him as he bent to kiss her, "Joe, that was wonderful. Now be a good son and give me that cock."

As Susan watched, Joe slowly shoved his cock into his mother's wet pussy. He kissed her passionately and, as their tongues danced, he slowly stroked his cock in and out of her. June pulled her legs back and apart to allow him full access and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. He held himself up so that his mother could see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. June began to moan loudly as she watched her sons big cock sliding in and out.

June threw her legs around Joe and pulled him in, "Fuck me Joe. Fuck me hard!" And he did. He went from love making to fucking, ramming his cock into his mother. It wasn't long before he felt her legs trying to squeeze him in half and she stiffened all over. He was fully embedded in her as she screamed out her orgasm. Joe couldn't hold out anymore and his cock began shooting deep within her while her orgasm took control of her body.

Eventually her legs relaxed their grip on him and slid down his hips, falling limply on the lounge. June lay with her eyes closed and her breathing began to approach normal. Joe rose from the lounge and came around the side. He knelt next to his mother and placed his hand on her cheek. He leaned in and kissed her as she lay like a rag doll. She smiled up at him as he leaned back, "Joe, If Susan doesn't mind, I am going to need you to do that again. Just not right this moment. I love you son."

"I love you too mom."

"That was the sexiest thing I have ever seen," Susan had a look of intense horniness on her face, "I am so turned on right now."

June looked up at Susan, "Would you be a dear and bring me a glass of wine?"

"Uh huh."

"Susan? Hello."

"Yes?"

"Would you please get me a glass of wine?"

"Oh, Sure. Be right back."

June looked at Susan seriously, "Keep your hands away from your pussy while you are gone. I have plans for you just as soon as I can get my body to move."

Soon Susan returned with the wine. June sipped on her wine and looked up at Susan speculatively. After a few sips, June sat her glass down. She stood and walked over to Susan. She brushed her hand across Susan's shoulder and down her arm. June could see Susan trembling, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

Susan's voice was shaky, "No."

June smiled at Susan lasciviously, "You are about to."

June rested her hand on Susan's cheek and kissed her. At first the kiss was light and Susan was shy in her response. It wasn't long before June roughly pulled Susan close and buried her tongue in her mouth. Susan molded her body against June as they explored each other's mouths. June ran her hands over Susan's bathing suit clad body. She put her leg between Susan's, pressing against her crotch. Susan moaned lightly as she instinctively began to rub her crotch against June's leg.

Susan was pulling her bathing suit down when Joe spoke up, "Don't let her take off her own bathing suit. It might end up in the tree."

June gave her son a confused look, shrugged her shoulders, and yanked Susan's bathing suit down. Susan danced her feet out of it and June tossed it aside.

Joe watched it sail away into the yard and made a mental note of where it landed for later retrieval. Who knew they had so much in common!

June guided Susan over to the lounge and shoved her down on it. Susan's feet were in the air as she landed on the padding and June dove in right underneath them. Without further ado she grabbed Susan's ass with both hands, pulled her pussy against her face, and gave Susan the pussy eating of a lifetime.

Susan lost the ability to think or speak as June did wonderful things to her pussy. Joe was excellent, but his mom was world class. When Susan finally went over the edge into her orgasm it never seemed to end. She must have fainted for a while because when she could think again June and Joe were looking down at her with concern.

June touched Susan's face, "Susan are you with us?"

"Ooooh yeh," Susan smiled languidly up at them, "You can kiss this girl anytime."

Then her face got serious as she looked at June, "I need you to promise me something June."

"What's that sweety?"

"You've got to promise to teach me how to do that."

Rob had been working late in the lab and arrived home to an empty house. He went looking for June and a short time later walked out on the pool deck. He froze at the sight before him. His wife was squatting on his daughter in-law's face while sucking her son's cock. His pants became so tight from his erection that he had a hard time unzipping them. Realizing time was of the essence, he pulled so hard on his pants he ripped the zipper out. After that it was a matter of seconds before he was naked and standing next to the tableau on the deck.

June was squatting on Susan's face and sucking her son's cock as he stood in front of her. Rob, being a chemist and a trained observer, realized there were a very nice set of legs connecting to a juicy looking pussy in front of him. In addition, he surmised that he could slide right up between those legs. He concluded that, quit possibly, he just might be able to stick his cock in that juicy pussy. He instantly decided to test his hypothesis.

Putting his plan in action he put his hands behind Susan's knees and shoved her legs up and back. Susan, being the cooperative lab assistant, held them there while Rob began to tease her pussy with his cock head. He soon found that her clit was too sensitive to take much teasing so he moved on to the next step.

He inserted the head of his cock into her very wet pussy. Success! Now to step two. He slowly shoved his cock into her pussy until his pubic hair was brushing against her bald mons. He stroked his cock in and out at a measured pace. Hypothesis confirmed. Susan definitely had a juicy pussy. A final data point became apparent. Her pussy was tight as well.

Then Rob forgot all about gathering data. His daughter in-law's pussy was wonderful! He saw that June was showing signs of an impending orgasm. It wasn't long after that that June was yelling out her orgasm while her muscular legs squeezed Susan's face.

After a little while June felt her leg being slapped by a suffocating Susan. She relaxed her legs and stood while Susan recovered her breath. June then grabbed her son by the cock, got on her knees, and got back to sucking his cock.

Rob now had full access to Susan and used that access to suck on her nipple while his cock was still firmly embedded in her.

Susan had just gotten her breath back only to start breathing hard again. This time she wasn't being smothered. She was being fucked vigorously and loving every second of it. She saw her father in-law sucking on her tit and groaned as his cock began to fuck her hard. He wasn't quit as big as Joe, but he was plenty big enough. his long stroking was rubbing her G spot in just the right way.

She threw her hands behind his neck and pulled him into a deep lustful kiss. Her hips were rising to meet his thrusts. Everywhere their skin touched felt like an erogenous zone. They were melded together and their orgasms swept over them. Their intertwined tongues vibrating with their orgasmic moans. Feeling the hot spurts of Rob's come shooting deep into her took Susan's orgasm to another level.

Eventually Rob was spent and their kiss turned gentler and more loving. Rob pulled his slowly deflating cock from Susan's pussy and he laid down beside her. The held hands as they watched Joe stiffen, then shoot his come into his mother's willing mouth.

The four of them gradually got their collective breath back. It didn't take long before the chill of the evening became uncomfortable on their naked bodies.

Susan spoke up first, "Let's head inside. I'm getting cold."

Joe stood and began to walk into the yard, "I'll get your bathing suit and be right with you."

Rob was waiting for Joe when he got back, "How did it get out there?"