The New Neighbor Pt. 03

Story Info
Things take a turn for the worse for Kyle.
2.5k words
4.38
15.9k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***a note to new readers. This story was initially published, and then sent back to me. It did not meet certain guidelines and I had to rewrite certain parts. If it is published again, please understand that Part 4 may not flow smoothly at this point. I wanted you to be aware.***

Chrissy might have overdone it with her throat. Kyle's orgasm was so strong, and so long, that he was completely unconscious. He was only human after all. Chrissy had so many more ways she planned to make him cum. And she had not completely thought this through yet. What was her endgame? She couldn't exactly let Kyle go. Not yet at least, with him being so emotional. There was no telling what he'd do, what he'd say. She'd prefer for things not to get messy. Ideally she'd break Kyle and he would willingly become her slave. Killing him, while fun, would be less than ideal. Keeping him alive but cooperative would be best. That way no one would come around asking questions. They would just assume Kyle had found someone else and was happy. Chrissy just had to hope during this interim time where Kyle was hostile, that she'd get lucky and no one would come snooping.

Chrissy had ways of making men hard, no matter how many times they had cum, but for now she decided to be merciful and give Kyle a few hours to naturally recover. She put on a robe and left Kyle tied to the bed. She ordered the bed to blindfold him, and it also inserted some plugs into his ears. She wanted Kyle as disoriented as possible. When he woke he'd be blind and deaf, and completely restrained.

Chrissy grabbed Kyle's phone and swore at what she saw. Heather had continued to call and text after their last conversation. Chrissy thought she had gotten rid of her, but this love business was more powerful than she had anticipated. Heather apparently wasn't easily rejected. As Chrissy scrolled through the texts she became more enraged at this human female's persistence.

Logical thinking was never Chrissy's strong suite. And as enraged as she was she was thinking even less clearly than normal. Chrissy saw Heather as a threat, and in her mind threats needed to be eliminated. But how best to do it? Chrissy absentmindedly ran her hands along her figure as she pondered. When they reached her tits, she had her answer. Now to make preparations.

Chrissy responded to Heather's last text, impersonating Kyle. "Hi babe...Please hear me out. Chrissy tried to force herself on me. I managed to convince her I wasn't willing to cheat on you. She has agreed to let me go, but I'm pretty tipsy from the wine. I'll explain it all later but for now just come and get me please. I doubt you'll see Chrissy as she isn't happy. Just come back into the bedroom and help me out of here."

Heather responded immediately that she was on her way over. Chrissy cracked the front door, lowered the lights, and retreated into a dark corner.

Heather approached the house hesitantly. It was dark and she did not know her way around. All she knew was that the love of her life was in there and had asked for her help. She knocked on the door and the force of her knock pushed it inward. Heather hesitantly stepped over the threshold. "KYLE??? Kyle are you here?"

Kyle's bed anticipated the situation. It withdrew his earplugs as Heather stepped inside. Was he hearing things? Was that Heather's voice?

"KYLE!"

Kyle panicked when he heard Heather. What was Chrissy doing? Why was Heather here? He tried to respond but he was still restrained and gagged. He couldn't even see. All he could do was listen and hope that this didn't go from bad to worse.

Heather eased her way into the house towards the only lit room. The bedroom. As she advanced, Chrissy crept behind her. She extended her tail by several feet and increased the thickness. It strongly resembled a python.

Heather rounded the corner to the bedroom and saw Kyle there. "Kyle? Why are you tied to the bed? And naked? You said you were leaving?" Heather saw Kyle struggling and couldn't make sense of what she was seeing. Was the bed...moving? It seemed to be matching Kyle's attempts to escape with movements of its own.

Heather stepped forward and tried to help Kyle. Chrissy allowed the blindfold to be removed. She was standing inches behind Heather. Kyle saw her immediately and his eyes went wide in fear. Heather noticed and started to turn around. At that moment Chrissy struck. She thrust her tail forward and spun it around Heather's torso, pinning her arms and hands to her side. The tail continued to wrap around Heather's legs and feet. Within seconds Heather had been completely immobilized.

"What the fuck?!" Heather shouted. "Kyle what's going on?"

Chrissy allowed the gag to be removed. Kyle tried to explain but he was so panicked he couldn't make sense of it. All the while Heather strained but it was no use. Chrissy had complete control of the situation. She laughed wickedly.

"Chrissy please! Let her go. Keep me, I'll do whatever you want. Just please don't hurt her. Let her go and let her leave. Please. I'll do anything you want."

Chrissy spun Heather around and for the first time, Heather laid eyes on Chrissy. Truly laid eyes on her. She was so much taller than Heather. And to be honest Chrissy had not lied about her curves. They were almost cartoonish in proportion. What Heather could not make sense of were the horns, glowing eyes, huge unfurled wings, and whatever this was wrapped around it. She couldn't believe what her eyes were seeing.

"What...what are you?"

"I'm many things. I'm in charge of this situation. I'm in possession of your pathetic boyfriend. I'm angry. And I'm seriously considering gobbling you up in my tits, in front of Kyle."

Heather began, "I don't know who you think you are but--" Chrissy constricted her tail and drove the air from Heather's lungs. "Quiet, you pathetic bitch. You whine just like Kyle. Not another word." Heather tried to speak but had no air. Her words came out in a soft whisper. At least for the moment she was allowed a little air.

Kyle was in a panic. "Chrissy that isn't necessary at all! She is innocent! Just let her go!" Chrissy shot Kyle a look and the gag went back into his mouth. "For fuck's sake you two are the whiniest pair of human's I've ever encountered. But still, I like you Kyle. I'll allow you to watch."

Chrissy twisted her tail sharply and tore Heather's clothes away from her body. She then positioned Heather on top of Kyle. Their eyes inches apart. Kyle could tell that Heather was terrified. She had been completely blindsided, and what's more, could not believe what she was seeing. And as she was still trying to process it, this evil...thing...was talking about doing something that didn't even make sense to her.

What happened next was hard even for Kyle to accept. He had seen firsthand how Chrissy could manipulate her body when she enlarged her ass. But this was so far beyond...Chrissy as a whole was getting bigger. She had to be at least 9, no, 12 feet tall. She was so tall she was having to hunch over. Her wings spread across the entire room and she used them to brace herself. Kyle could not understand why she was making herself so big. He was glad at least Heather wasn't seeing this. She was face down and immobilized.

Kyle soon understood though why Chrissy had enlarged herself. Chrissy's tits began to expand. They swelled to so far beyond her normal 40H. They swelled so large that they covered most of Chrissy's body. From Kyle's position he could no longer see Chrissy's torso or arms. Just her wings spread to each wall, and her glowing eyes. Chrissy's tits were, unbelievingly, bigger than both Kyle and Heather. They swayed and jiggled as Chrissy leaned over the both of them.

Chrissy gave a throaty laugh. Her voice had deepened further and no longer remotely sounded human. It truly now sounded otherworldly. "You should consider yourself lucky, Kyle. All others who have seen this side of me aren't quite so lucky.. You are the only one who will witness what I'm about to do, and be able to function afterwards. What do you think of my tits?"

Chrissy's arms came into view as she reached down and fondled her freakishly, unnaturally, large tits. As she kneaded and pulled on them, her nipples became larger and larger. Before Kyle's eyes he saw them swell up and puff out.

"As I told you earlier Kyle, I have total control over my body. One of these tits of mine is now going to gobble up sweet Heather. I'm not going to kill her, but she will be out of our way until her fate is determined at a later time."

Between watching the terror in Kyle's eyes, and hearing this demon's words, Heather was trembling. She felt her legs hoisted up into the air. She dangled inches from Kyle's face. She tried to speak but Chrissy just wasn't giving her enough air. Heather felt her feet freed from Chrissy's tail and press against something with rough edges but soon gave way.

Kyle could do nothing but watch. Chrissy shifted Heather to the side so that Kyle would watch completely. He saw Heather's feet press to Chrissy's enlarged nipple. Chrissy groaned as it gave way and swallowed Heather's feet. "Fuck I love how this feels..." Chrissy growled. Once the feet were inside the nipple, the entire tit seemed to come alive and act on its own will. The nipple closed tight back around Heather's ankles and then folded in and up to pull her lower legs inside. Each inch of skin that the tit swallowed, the tail released and retracted. Heather slowly was spinning from the motion of the tail unwinding itself from her body. She could feel warmth and wetness engulfing her legs. It didn't hurt.

As the nipple reached Heather's thighs, it started to slow down and take more effort to get her inside. Kyle watched helplessly as the nipple expanded to take Heather further in. Chrissy's tail supported Heather's weight and fed her up as the nipple slowly gobbled her up. It paused as it reached Heather's widest point. Her hips and also her hands pinned against it. Chrissy moaned in forbidden pleasure as the nipple expanded over Heather's pinned hands and peristaltic motions pulled Heather in up to her forearms

By now there was no need for Chrissy to keep Heather coiled up in her tail. She released Heather who, without the support of the tail, caused Chrissy's left tit to strain in response to the extra weight. There was no doubt though of the strength it had to keep her from escaping. For the first time in minutes Heather was allowed to take a full breath.

"Please, please, I'll do anything thing. I don't even know why you are doing this. I don't understand?" Heather inquired.

Chrissy ignored Heather. With a heave, Chrissy's nipple pulled Heather in up to her neck and dialed down to firmly keep her locked in place.

Kyle watched as Chrissy's enormous tits swayed, the left one holding Heather swaying with a little more mass to it.

Chrissy laughed. "Do you want to know how it will happen, Kyle? Do you?"

"NO, just don't...please stop!"

Chrissy continued, ignoring him. "Once I pull her up and in completely, she will be shrunk down. She will be trapped and my tits will keep her comfy. I'll dial my tits down to a more manageable size. They are quite heavy like this, you know. Heather's body will shrink with them. But don't fret, she will still be with us. Just out of the way."

Chrissy's nipple gulped Heather down inside and closed over her head. Kyle watched as he saw Chrissy's left move as if something inside it was moving. Chrissy slowly dialed back down to her regular 40H size, as the rest of Chrissy returned to her normal size.

Chrissy's voice returned to her normal pitch, which was still deep for a woman. "I can feel her body being pacified by my tit. She shouldn't have called me a liar. Now she's out of the way and will no longer be a distraction to us." Chrissy's eyes flashed and returned back to her regular yellow glow.

Kyle was in shock. He'd just witnessed the love of his life...well he wasn't sure what he witnessed. "Mmm Kyle I can't tell you how horny I get after these situations. As I said normally there are no witnesses, and I have no one to play with. How lucky for you that you're here though. Although, I can't imagine you're in any mood to play. I was going to let you recover naturally, but drastic times, and such."

Chrissy's tail whipped around, with the end fashioned into a needle. She jabbed it into Kyle's cock and almost instantaneously it swelled to full length. "That's it...now then, my left tit is still quite full working on dear Heather. What say you give my right tit something to work on too?"

Heather leaned over Kyle and let her tits droop. She didn't have to enlarge them much as their normal state was quite substantial. She did dial them up a few cup sizes though. Enough to where her right nipple was able to grow large enough to pull Kyle's cock inside.

Kyle's head swam from the sensation. He'd of course felt mouths, pussies, asses, even tit-flesh. But the inside of Chrissy's demon tit was a combination of fire and oil. Her tit travelled up and down the length of his cock several times, coating it in its lubrication. Then it bottomed out and started to contract and tug at Kyle's fully engulfed cock.

"Mmmm she is quite hungry, and jealous. My left tit got quite a meal. You'll have to hope your cum is enough to satiate the right tit. I'd hate to have to take more from you..." Chrissy trailed off, but her threat was well received by Kyle. "Now give me your cum."

The tit picked up its pace. Kyle was not able to withstand its onslaught. And he suspected that injection by Chrissy's tail was contributing to his unnatural arousal. He was heartbroken and try as he might, he could not hold back as his cock shot spurt after spurt into Chrissy's fat soft tit. In spite of himself, Kyle found himself moaning as the tit rolled up and down the length of his cock, in rhythm with his spurts.

"Good boy, Kyle. Both my tits are satiated, and that annoying cunt of a girlfriend of yours is out of the way. No more distractions. Tomorrow we will pick right up where we left off."

The bed resumed its gag, blindfold, and earplugs. But Kyle did anything but sleep.