The New Neighbor Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raphael had his hand and arm around Amber's back as he started to kiss around her navel, circling her belly button lightly with his tongue. He gently nibbled around her hip bones as he kept lowering himself, getting closer to Amber's honey-pot. He had one hand on her outer thigh and slowly moved to start playing with Amber's bush.

It was well trimmed but there was enough hair for Raphael to run his fingers through it. The hair was softer than what grows on most people's heads! Raphael was in the perfect position to eat Amber out and he was dying to taste her pussy. He looked up and saw Amber, she was intoxicated with pleasure and her beautiful eyes were slightly closed, watching him. He groaned in excited anticipation.

Raphael slightly spread Amber's legs and lowered his head, kissed each of Amber's inner thighs and then kissed her mound above her slit, causing Amber to buck slightly because it tickled but still felt good. Raphael felt deep pleasure as he tasted her. It was a beautiful combination of sweat, salt, musk and floral, with a light but distinctly good scent. Overall, it was a pussy that made you want to go face first. He continued using his wide tongue to rhythmically lick up and down. He started using some of his fingers to tease her clit as he continued licking every inch of her pussy. Soon enough, however, he switched to licking her clit and inserting his fingers inside of her.

As Raphael continued to tickle her G-spot, Amber moaned in pleasure as she writhed around the bed, trying to worm her way out of his grasp because it was almost too much to handle. She loved the way it felt but she wanted to have a moment on top so she very gracefully switched positions. Amber immediately started kissing her way south on Raphael's body. Within moments, she was kissing the base of his cock. One of her hands was lightly grasping his sack as her other hand tightly gripped him. She opened her mouth and kissed the tip of his dick tenderly, flicking her tongue across it.

Amber looked up toward Raphael. He was staring back, looking star-struck and taking in the view of his cock pressed against her lips. Amber opened her mouth a little wider to allow her plump lips to wrap around his hard cock. She slowly moved her head down, tightly sucking him in, her lips carefully tucked around him. After she made her way to the base of his shaft, she started to slightly blow out while sliding his cock back out of her mouth, loosening the grip of her lips as she went, her tongue once again flicking across the tip. Amber continued this motion with gaining speed and occasionally took his cock into the side of her cheek, causing a huge bulge to be visible.

Amber kept using Raphael to fuck her own throat, causing strings of saliva to unfurl, as he watched in amazement. She was deep-throating him like a pro, occasionally making gagging sounds that seemed to encourage Amber more as she let out quiet, lustful moans of satisfaction.

Raphael's fingers were grasping her curly hair, lightly rubbing her scalp as he was in complete awe of her sexual energy. Amber looked up and locked eyes with Raphael, again, while his cock was still stuffed in her mouth. She gracefully slid her lips up his shaft, lightly kissed the head, and continued staring at Raphael.

"Please, fuck me!"

In response, Raphael swiftly sat up, picked Amber up, repositioned her on the bed and got on top of her. Their eyes were still locked together as he placed his arm behind her neck, providing a cushion for her head, his fingers were still wrapped tightly in her hair and slightly pulling it.

Amber moaned in pleasure from the feeling of his warm skin as Raphael guided his cock to her slit and rubbed the tip up and down the entire length of her pussy. Amber wiggled in anticipation and reached out, wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, and pushed his hand out of the way.

She placed the tip of his hard cock at her pussy entrance and bucked her hips forward, taking him inside of her. Her legs lifted and spread, slightly wrapped around Raphael's body, giving him more access. Raphael leaned in closer and kissed her face, her jaw line and then plunged his tongue past her plump lips which were parted in satisfaction. He was slowly pumping in and out of her pussy, adding a little more strength to each thrust.

Amber's head rolled side to side, her eyes glossed over from lust, and her dark curls sprawled around her. She grabbed her tit, raked her other hand's fingers down his back and pulled his body closer. Their glistening sweat was causing their bodies to become slippery as they rubbed against each other, passionately matching the rhythm of Raphael's thrusts.

He swiftly moved Amber's body so she was lying slightly on her side, wrapped one of her legs around his hips and lifted the other onto his shoulder. This new position allowed him to penetrate even more deeply. Ambers face reacted in pleasant surprise, her mouth was wide open and her eyes were practically rolled back into her head.

She was throwing her weight into each of Raphael's pumps. Coming from deep within, sounding almost like little growls, her moaning was quiet and soft, but guttural. Her bedroom eyes looked at Raphael and her husky voice sent shivers down his back.

"You fuck me so good!"

She maintained eye contact as she continued quietly muttering "fuck" and other indiscernible words. Raphael moaned in response, tightening his grip on her body, as he felt himself getting close to cumming.

"I want you to cum all over me! Please, cum all over my tits and face!" Amber groaned.

She was losing herself in the pleasure and could sense Raphael tightening. Her words almost sent Raphael over the edge. He slipped his thick cock out of her soaking wet pussy and immediately exploded onto Amber's torso. He was covering her tits with thick spurts of his cum as he felt his body shake in satisfaction.

Amber squeezed her tits, her fingers on her nipples, as she playfully spread his cum all over her torso. She wiggled her body slightly down the bed, mouth wide open, to position herself more directly underneath Raphael's cock. The final bit of his cum was pushing out, landing on her cheeks, forehead, eyebrows, and finally, a few drops landed on her tongue.

Raphael looked down in amazement as Amber stared back, her blue eyes smiling as she hungrily licked his cum from around her lips. She started wiping his cum from her torso and face with her hands and then sucked each finger clean before Raphael collapsed and laid down next to her. They were side by side, with ragged breathing and heaving chests, both staring at the ceiling for a moment. Raphael turned his head toward Amber.

"You're absolutely amazing!" he exhaled with a smile.

"Same to you, mister!" Amber smiled back.

She was giggling and suddenly looking shy again. Raphael continued smiling as the heavy pounding of his heart slowly settled back down. He took a deep breath and pushed some of Amber's hair out of her face. Her eyes fluttered, luckily her thick eyelashes were cum free. Their breathing was in-sync as they came down from the natural high. Raphael leaned over and kissed her nose.

"You're a bit of a mess. Let's clean you up."

Amber laughed and slightly blushed at how boldly she had asked for him to cum all over her. She started to get up from the bed and Raphael quickly followed behind her. Amber caught a glimpse of their naked bodies in the mirror and it gave her a wonderful feeling. She walked out of the bedroom and turned down the hallway in the direction of the bathroom but Raphael paused by the staircase.

"How about a nice bath?" he asked.

Amber turned around, a little confused.

"Oh, there's only a shower, in this bathroom, but I can be quick."

"Is there a bath in the master bedroom?"

Raphael was still hovering by the staircase. Amber sensed he already knew the answer to his question.

"I believe so but I haven't really gone into my Aunt and Uncle's bedroom," Amber cautiously responded.

"Well, let's go check! I doubt they'd mind since they're having you here for so long, anyway. I think a hot bath sounds perfect right now."

Raphael was persuasive without really trying. The lighting cast sensual shadows across his body and his dark skin glowed in certain areas. Amber bit her lip and joined him, grabbing his hand as they descended the staircase. Her large, natural breasts, in their post coital glow, bounced with each step as they bounded down the stairs.

Raphael led the way as Amber floated along behind him. Part of her wondered how he seemed to know exactly where he was going while the rest of her was too mesmerized to care. Even though she walked around naked, frequently, Raphael's presence made the whole walk feel more brazen. Her nipples were erect from her excitement and the cool floor beneath her feet.

As they entered the master bedroom and made their way to the bathroom, Amber was once again taken away by the extravagance of her Aunt and Uncle's bedroom. The bathroom was, somehow, even more luxurious.

Raphael quickly got to work and turned on the water for the deep, marble garden bathtub. The water came rushing out with incredible pressure. He started lighting nearby candles, the bathroom was set up like a magazine layout and there were expensive amenities everywhere. It seemed more like a spa than a personal bathroom. Once the water got hot, Raphael plugged the drain and added bubble bath, along with a few drops of lavender essential oil.

The whole time he was getting things ready, Amber watched and admired his naked body. She went to the linen closet and grabbed a couple of large, plush towels and put them on shelves that were arm's length away from the tub.

"After you, my dear." Raphael seductively gestured.

His dimples showed as he smiled. As Amber slowly stepped in, allowing her body to adjust to the temperature, Raphael pushed a button to start the jet cycle. Amber settled into the water so it was up to her neck, she felt like she was in a hot tub and let out a relaxed "Ah!"

"Doesn't that feel good?" Raphael whispered as he stepped into the tub after her.

He positioned himself behind her so her body was laying against his. Amber felt as if she was melting into a puddle of pleasure as he started to gently rub her shoulders and kiss her neck. She washed her face with a nearby washcloth, enjoying the steam and scents which were helping her muscles relax. Raphael eventually wrapped his arms around her, the two of them melting even more into each other. They laid like that for a while, in comfortable silence, as they gently and slowly rubbed each other.

Raphael broke the stillness as he moved to get up. The bathtub was huge, so there was plenty of space for both of them but, since Amber had been laying on him, she had to move as well.

"Unfortunately, I do have to get going. I really, really had fun tonight, though. Hopefully you can forgive me for leaving so quickly but I'll see you soon. I'll call you the day of the party."

Raphael was getting out of the tub as he spoke and started to wrap a towel around himself and he leaned in to kiss Amber's forehead.

"I'm going to grab my clothes and head out. Do you need anything before I leave? I can bring you something to drink," he offered in a sweet voice.

Amber was a little taken aback and took a second to respond.

"No, I'm good. I'll see you soon. Good night!" She gave a small smile and leaned up to kiss him once again before he disappeared out of the room.

Amber sunk deeper into the water, letting it go up past her ears, almost putting her entire head underneath. She was a little confused by the abruptness of her interactions with Raphael and Ms. V. and was left with a lot of questions.

As she sat for a bit longer in the bath, Amber felt herself fill with anxiety and lose her previous sense of tranquility. She wondered what Raphael and Ms. V.'s relationship was and what all they did professionally.

Suddenly, Amber remembered the business card the nurse, Rosanna, had given her the day before. The nurse seemed desperate for some girl time, to grab a drink and gossip. Rosanna clearly knew more of Ms. V.'s history than Amber did. Using her foot, Amber unplugged the bathtub, allowing it to drain. She stood up and grabbed the remaining soft towel, nearby. The water noisily sucked down the drain and out of sight. Amber blew out the candles as she dried herself and hurriedly made her way back upstairs to her room to find the business card. She was hoping to find some answers.

12