The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vick moved closer and clasped her hands behind my neck, "It's been a week," she mumbled nervously.

I caressed her face and kissed her softly on the lips. I could feel my body reacting to this sensuous young nymph. She broke the kiss and asked, "Am I interrupting your work? Would you like me to leave?"

"I don't want you to leave," I quipped and gave her a loving smack on her ass.

"Ooooh, I like that," she cooed.

"But I do have a few things to finish up, so make yourself comfortable and I'll finish up work in a few minutes," I smiled while my cock got harder and my mind drifted to sheathing it in Vickie's hot, tight teenage pussy.

Vickie grabbed my cock, through my thin shorts, looked me in the eye and licked her lips.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and broke away, "I really do have to get some work done," I sighed with disappointment.

I returned to work and was on my last conference call of the week when she returned, completely naked, stood quietly nearby, caressed her own breasts and fingered her pussy. She moved her middle finger, covered in her nectar, up to her clit, circled it and then moved a little higher to rub it on the tuft of red hair that she leaves when she shaves.

I bluffed my way through the rest of the call, ended it and turned to Vickie. "What am I going to do with you?" I growled, feigning anger.

"I think that I should be spanked," she replied while failing to hide her excitement.

"I think you should be punished but not with something that you might enjoy," I replied deviously.

"Tom, you told me to make myself comfortable. I was naked and masturbating and now you want to punish me for following your suggestions," she pouted.

'I do wish that Heather's friends weren't so smart,' I thought to myself. "You're right, I should have been more specific. I apologize Vic," I replied with a shake of my head and a smile.

Vickie screwed up her face, shook her head and said, "I'm sad, but I know how you can cheer me up."

"How's that?" I asked and rolled my eyes.

"You can start with a hug."

I reached out my arms and Vickie bounced over and was soon straddling my thighs, facing me, her hands clasped behind my neck and her body pressed against mine.

I held her tight, caressed her back and allowed my right hand to drift down and caress the soft enticing curves of her eighteen-year-old ass.

She looked up into my eyes and we kissed. We both knew where this was going but Vickie put it into words, "Now, just fuck me and I'll be perfectly happy!"

There's something very refreshing about a young woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it.

She slipped off my lap and helped me to remove my clothes. She scooched up onto my desk, leaned back on her elbows and welcomed me with wide spread thighs and a glistening wet pussy.

I rolled my chair forward, lowered my face, and gathered some of her sweet nectar on my tongue.

"Oh fuck," groaned Vickie, "I love your tongue but I need your cock!'

I stood up, leaned over her and thrust all eight-inches into her needy, little cunt. It felt wonderful to me and based on her squirming and squealing, Vic was getting just what she needed. She tensed up and flopped back on the desk as her pussy pulsed grabbing and releasing my cock as her orgasm waned.

We were both startled by the sound of applause coming from the doorway. Heather clapped and laughed, "I see that Vic is giving you a refresher. I hope you're saving your strength for the sleepover."

I pulled my cock out of Vickie's tight pussy and I was still hard as a rock. Heather sauntered over, dropped to her knees and lapped the cum from my cock.

After licking it clean and enjoying Vickie's cum, she kissed the head of my cock and spoke to it saying, "Tomorrow, you'll be exploring the depths of six tight virgin pussies so you need to rest now."

"Are you trying to scare Tom's cock," giggled Vic.

"Oh, no. I'm trying to motivate him to rest up in anticipation of a great adventure," laughed Heather.

"I get the message," I began, "when is everyone coming over?" I asked since I hadn't been part of the planning. "And who is coming?" I added, while shaking my head, smiling and anticipating the unavoidable pun.

"Well, everyone better be coming at least once," quipped Vickie.

Heather ignored Vic's comment and asked, "Can you name the six girls that rode in the car with us to most of our away games?"

"Yes, it was Abby, Carrie, Gale, Helen, Maggie, and Rosie," I responded quickly as images of each of the girls flew through my mind.

"Wow! That was quick," teased Vickie, "somebody's been thinking about this party," she laughed.

"I will admit that I thought about it and realized that your best friends on the team are all eighteen and always rode in our car. They're all very attractive. Are they really still virgins?" I asked with a smirk of disbelief.

"You can ask them, but does it really matter?" smiled Heather.

"No, I'm not going to ask, but I am wondering, why me?" I began, "those girls could have their pick of any guy."

"You're right, I asked them the same question," quipped Heather, "and they all said the same thing. They wanted this to be a team celebration and it had to be you!"

Later that night after dinner and a relaxing shower with Vickie and Heather we all laid in bed and my mind was spinning with the logistics of making love to six young women.

Heather could sense my unrest and helped to set my mind at ease when she said, "I've got this under control. All you have to do is show up, relax and do everything Mel, Vic and I tell you to do."

"Mel's coming too?" I smiled.

"You don't think she'd miss this, do you?" quipped Heather.

I lay on my back with the two of them snuggled against me. It took some time but eventually we all drifted off to sleep.

In the morning, we were eating breakfast, still naked, when the door popped open and Mel came in with two grocery totes filled with snacks and other food for the party.

"Hi, Mel," I smiled.

"Hi, Tom," she giggled. "This is going to be so much fun."

I stood and moved toward her. She reached out, grabbed my cock and lifted it between us as we embraced, kissed passionately and became more aroused.

"Has anyone explained the party to you?" smiled Mel as we broke the kiss.

The puzzled look on my face and the shake of my head told her everything she needed to know.

"OK, the other six members of the team will be arriving soon. Their arrivals will be staggered so that each of them can greet you in their own special way, without being rushed," smiled Mel.

"May I help you get more comfortable?" I winked.

"Please do," she replied as I moved closer and lifted her shirt off over her head, she was wearing a very sexy red lace bra. When I slipped off her shorts, I discovered a matching red garter belt and thong panties.

I looked a bit perplexed. Melanie noticed and answered my unasked question, "Take the panties, they're yours to keep," she winked, "here are some matching stockings," she smiled.

"So, did I mention my stocking fetish to you?"

"No, I saw the way you looked at Heather when she wore them to our house and I decided that I wanted to see that look of hunger in your eyes," she giggled.

I opened the package and carefully unfolded the lacy red stockings. I gathered one up as Mel sat on the couch and lifted her right foot. I carefully stretched it over her foot and leg, smoothed it and clipped it to the garter belt. I repeated the process for her left leg.

I stepped back to look at Melanie's sexy transformation.

"Oh my!" she gasped, "somebody is eager," she laughed as she stared at my throbbing hard cock, oozing pre-cum.

I stepped close and caressed her wide spread, silky smooth legs. I leaned forward pressing her legs toward her head. She pushed her head forward, licked the pre-cum from my cock and quipped, "I'd love to fuck you, but your guests are about to arrive."

I helped Melanie stand up and she slipped on some three-inch heels. I looked at her quizzically and she laughed, "To protect the nylons and to accentuate my ass." Then she turned her back to me and asked, "Would you mind unhooking my bra?"

I complied with her rhetorical question, wrapped my arms around her and gently caressed her tender breasts. "Mmmmmmmm," moaned Mel, "I love being held in your arms."

Vickie had taken the bags that Mel brought to the kitchen and was setting out snacks for the party. I gazed at her and smiled at how comfortable she had become with nudity.

Heather had gone upstairs and returned in her black lace outfit, matching Mel's, that consisted of garter belt, stocking and heels.

The doorbell rang and Mel went to greet the first arrival.

Rosie entered wearing sandals, a pleated skirt and white ruffled blouse. "I love your outfit," quipped Rosie as she checked out Melanie.

"Yeah, Heather and I decided to wear these as the hostesses for the party," smiled Mel

Rosie is one of the shorter members of the team at five-feet-four-inches. Her mother comes from Ireland and her father is from the Caribbean. Her mixed racial ancestry has made her exotically attractive. She has curly black hair, dark brown eyes, rose-colored lips and a beautiful smile.

"Hi, Rosie," I called from the kitchen.

"Hi, Mr. Brostwin," she replied as she moved into the kitchen and saw Vic's naked back and me with my lower half hidden behind the counter.

"Please call me Tom," I replied

Vic turned and greeted her with open arms. They hugged and kissed a bit longer than I expected. Then Rosie asked her, "Is Mr., I mean Tom, naked too?"

"Yes, clothing is optional in this house, so you just do what feels right to you," explained Vickie.

At this point I moved around the counter and Rosie just stared at my cock, which had relaxed some but was rapidly getting harder as I thought about fucking her. I moved closer and caressed her face. Even though I'd known her for years it was the first time that we'd touched in this way. I was nervous and excited.

She reached out for my cock and looked into my eyes. Her dark brown eyes sparkled as she asked, "May I?"

I nodded, and explained, "This party is for you and the other girls to get what you want. I'm here to help but I won't force you to do anything."

"Oh Wow!" she exclaimed as she reached out with her left hand, wrapped her small fingers around my cock and squeezed it gently. "It's throbbing and getting harder," she smiled. "Vic, does he fuck you? Does this really fit?"

Vickie smiled and nodded.

"Show me," smirked Rosie in a tone of disbelief.

Vickie hopped up on the kitchen table, leaned back on her elbows and lifted her knees high and wide. Rosie stared at her pussy and bit her lower lip.

"Go ahead, she has a delicious pussy," I encouraged her.

Rosie let go of my cock and moved between Vickie's thighs. She kissed and licked her pink, protruding lips. She suckled on her clit and Vic groaned, "Ohhhhh God, sooooooo good!"

The contrast in color between Vickie's pale cream complexion and Rosie's smooth chocolate-colored skin was both startling and highly erotic.

Rosie ceased her cuntal attack and stepped back -- "She's ready, now show me," she giggled. I stepped up, pressed the head of my cock into Vic's vaginal entrance, and slowly pushed it in, all the way, until my pubic bone was pressed against her clit.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Rosie as she watched me slide my cock in and out of Vickie's tight twat. "This is real! I can't believe it. You're really going to fuck me?"

I nodded, smiled and replied, "If that's what you want."

"Oh, I want it, but what if once isn't enough?" she asked with a worried look and wide-open eyes.

"I'll never refuse you," I replied as I caressed her face, still glistening with Vickie's cum.

I pulled out of Vickie and Rosie started licking my cock. She stopped and looked at me, "This is ok, isn't it?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying it as much as you are," I chuckled.

"What's this clear stuff? It tastes good," quipped Rosie.

"That's pre-cum, it's the lubricant that makes it easier for my cock to probe your pussy," I smiled.

Rosie shivered when I mentioned that. Then she stopped licking but held onto my cock, "So, when do I get naked?"

"Whenever you want. Would you like me to help?" I smiled.

She sighed and let go of my cock. She raised her hands in the air and I lifted her blouse up and off. Heather was there to collect clothes so they wouldn't be strewn all over the house. I unhooked the bra and exposed Rosie's 36C tits. Her flawless milk-chocolate-colored breasts were capped with erect eraser-sized dark-chocolate-colored nipples. "Are they sensitive?"

Rosie smiled nervously and nodded. I leaned closer and licked, sucked, nibbled and tugged with my teeth.

"Oh, Ohh, Ohhhh, Fuck," she gasped and giggled. "Thank you for not asking. If you want to do something, just do it," she smiled.

I took her comment to heart and proceeded to remove her skirt and panties. I marveled at her enticingly beautiful body. Her narrow waist accentuated her bubble butt, and a small tuft of black curly hair adorned her clit and her cleanly shaved pussy.

I was kneeling in front of her and pulled her close for a kiss. She was stiff at first but quickly relaxed as our kiss became more passionate and her arousal grew.

I slipped my hand between her thighs and she parted them. I pressed first one and then two fingers into her pussy. I continued to finger fuck her until she was close to cumming.

There was a knock on the door and Melanie answered it again. "Hi, Maggie, come on in..."

The girls arrived one by one. I talked to each of them to get them comfortable with being kissed, being naked and caressed.

Heather took charge and explained that the party would be split into three phases. "We'll start off in the bedroom with Dad on his back and each of you, in the order you arrived, will climb on and ride him until you cum or until you're ready for the next virgin to take your place."

Then Melanie chimed in, "The second phase, will be more casual where we'll be doing different activities - playing games, and enjoying each other in smaller groups. Tom will join in and will gladly participate in any way you choose. I expect there'll be opportunities for more fucking and fun."

"How does that work," asked Carrie.

"Like this," chimed Heather as she took Carrie's hand and led her to the couch.

Carrie sat down, Heather knelt on the floor, spread Carrie's thighs and leaned in to lick her still virgin pussy.

I casually walked over, dropped behind Heather and slipped my cock into her slippery sheath. After several strokes of good hard fucking, Carrie nodded and admitted, "I get it now," as she held Heather's head and encouraged her to continue.

I looked around and saw Melanie kneeling and sitting back on her feet.

"Wow, that was hot," giggled Gale, the little blond pixie of the team.

I pulled out of Heather and walked over to Mel, held her head and pressed my cock deep into her throat. I fucked her face for several strokes and hoped that some of the girls might want to try this experience.

"So, Tom will be there for additional, kissing, licking and fucking for anyone who wants it?" asked Helen.

"Yes, that sums it up," smiled Vickie.

"I like it!" began Helen, "as long as I get my fair share of fucking," she giggled

"Well," began Melanie, "if you see Tom unoccupied, you can approach him with requests," she smiled.

"Like this," said Vic as she approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I reached down, held her hips and lifted her so she could wrap her legs around my waist. We kissed as I reached down and aligned my cock with her pussy. She relaxed her legs, dropped down and was impaled on my cock.

"Oh, I want that!" gasped Helen

I held Vic's ass in my hands and began to do bicep curls that raised and lowered her, like the animals on a merry-go-round.

Helen approached, caressed my balls and cock and asked, "Will you do me like this later?"

I smiled, nodded and replied, "I'd love to." She moved to my side and I leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"What's the third phase?" asked Abby.

"The third phase, is for making love," I began, "each of you is a very special person in my life and if you're interested, I'd like to do more than fuck. Don't get me wrong, I like that too, but making love is special, it's different with each partner, because no two people are alike."

"What if we run out of time?" asked Rosie.

"If we run out of time this weekend, then I'll find another time for anyone who wants it," I assured her with a smile.

I lifted Vic off of my cock, we enjoyed a long passionate kiss and I lowered her to the floor. My eyes followed her sexy ass until a hand grabbed my cock. I turned my head quickly, my eyes met Helen's as she began sucking my cock and swirling her tongue around the head.

"You're very good at that," I assured her.

She smiled and replied, "I think I need more practice."

After everyone had had something to drink and a little snack we went into the bedroom.

As I walked behind them, I mused on one of the many benefits of soccer. All of these girls were incredibly fit, with strong legs, firm asses and endurance levels that far outpaced my own.

Heather helped me to get comfortable on my back with several pillows under my head and shoulders and then she stayed to help each of the girls.

Rosie was first, and I knew from fingering her that she'd be tight. She straddled my hips and lifted up enough for Heather to get my cock lined up.

"Oh fuck, that's big," groaned Rosie as she lowered her hips, lifted up a little and lowered more. "I think I should have used some bigger vegetables," she giggled.

She leaned forward, put her hands on my chest and began to raise and lower her ass again and again, stroke after stroke. I was doing my best to hold off my orgasm and after a few minutes Rosie's body tensed, her pussy grabbed my cock and I could feel the rhythmic pulsing as she collapsed onto my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.

If the others weren't there, I would gladly have kept Rosie in my bed for the rest of the night.

The girls helped Rosie off to one side to recover and Maggie took her place. Maggie was a bigger girl with a young tight pussy, but not nearly as tight as Rosie's. Maggie had larger softer breasts that bounced up and down as she rode me and took my eight-inch cock deep into her virgin pussy. She seemed to enjoy the pain and pleasure that she felt each time my cock bumped against her cervix. She took a little longer and her orgasm wasn't as intense as Rosie's, but she finished with a smile.

Helen reminded me of a girl that I knew when I was younger. She smiled, her blonde hair framed her oval face and her hazel eyes sparkled, as she moved on top of me. Her 34B breasts were firm and capped with sensitive, raspberry-colored nipples. She was very smart and super inquisitive. She had a million questions and I thought nothing would keep her quiet until she lowered her virgin pussy onto my cock. She closed her eyes and focused on experiencing every inch of it. There was something about her intensity that I found highly erotic.

I reached out, held Helen's hips and met her downward movements with an upward thrust. I didn't even try to hold off my orgasm. I felt her starting to cum and I launched rockets of cum into her relatively small virgin body. She collapsed on my chest and I held her as we both recovered. The room was silent until we both opened our eyes and then there was applause.

Helen blushed. "Thank you," I whispered into her ear, caressed her face and kissed her softly on the lips. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, I am super ok and I can't wait to find out what making love is like," she quipped.

I watched as the girls took turns lapping at Helen's pussy. Vickie cleaned my cock, sucked it, and caressed my balls.