The New Neighborhood Ch. 00 - Prequel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gale, the smallest of the team, was also the most chipper. As soon as I was hard, she climbed on and screamed, "Ahhhhhnnnnngggggghhhhhh," as she dropped her ass onto my hips with one thrust. She sat there quietly and took deep breaths and then started to ride me like a pro. Later she told me that she rides horses and that now, when she rides them, she thinks of me.

Having cum earlier, I didn't cum with Gale, Carrie or Abby. I enjoyed watching each of them as they used my cock as the first human flesh to penetrate deep into their core. Carrie is the fastest member of the team and can move her hips in ways that I never imagined. This not only made her a fast runner but also an incredibly fun fuck.

Abby was the tallest member of the team. She was quiet and enjoyed kissing while we fucked. After she lowered her pussy onto my cock, she laid on me, pressing her breasts into my chest. I caressed her face, as our mouths met, our tongues dueled and our hips continued a slow methodical union.

After some food and drink, we all remained naked and enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh. At one point, Rosie, Helen and Gale were all on their hands and knees in front of three classmates seated on the couch. They each leaned forward and licked the pussy in front of them, but they also shamelessly wiggled their asses at me.

I walked over and slapped each ass cheek several times and all three of them seemed to enjoy it. I took my time and started by slipping my cock into Gale. She arched her back and wiggled her hips in appreciation.

Next, I moved over to Rosie, I fucked her a little harder, and greatly enjoyed the snug fit and depth of her pussy.

Finally, I moved behind Helen, in the middle, and pressed my cock deep inside her. I reached my hands to the other two girls and inserted my thumbs into their pussies. I was just able to hit the g-spots of Rosie and Gale while massaging their clits with my fingers. My cock moved deep into Helen and my balls bounced off of her clit. The girls having their pussies licked were enjoying both the activity and the show. I'm not sure, but I believe that all six of them eventually orgasmed.

As the night progressed, the girls gathered in small groups of two or three and I moved from group to group, joining in their conversations. I joined Abby and Carrie as they were talking about boys.

"Hi Mr.," began Abby, "I mean, Tom," she giggled. "Can we talk to you about boys?"

"That seems to be a popular topic," I smiled.

"All the boys, in high school, seem to fall into two groups," said Carrie while shaking her head.

"They are either too shy to talk to a girl, or they are so self-centered that they expect to be worshiped," added Abby.

"Do either of you have boys that you'd like to know better, perhaps sexually?" I asked with caring and concern.

They both blushed and nodded and Abby asked, "How did you know?"

"I didn't know, but it seemed like a logical question under the circumstances," I replied while gesturing to the surrounding sexual activities. "I know that tonight, every girl came here to have sex with me, but under ordinary circumstances you'd have to ask questions to find out what somebody wants."

"So, if a boy asks me if I want to have sex with him, what should I say?" puzzled Carrie.

"I can't imagine a boy asking that but if he did, you could just say no, unless you might be interested and then you might say that you'd like to get to know him better first," I suggested.

"Would you help?" began Abby, "I mean, if I brought my boyfriend over here would you help us learn how to get through all the awkward stuff?"

"How long have you known him?" I asked, as I tried to better understand what their relationship was.

"Hmmmmm," thought Abby, "about ten years."

"So, you're friends and you'd like it to become friends with benefits?" I smiled, while stifling a laugh that might have hurt her feelings.

'Me too," chimed in Carrie with a smile.

"You're so bad," giggled Abby.

Now I was puzzled, "You're both friends with the same boy and you both want to fuck him?"

Their faces brightened, their eyes got bigger and then nodded enthusiastically.

"Sure, I'd be happy to help. Would I happen to know who this lucky young man is?"

"I don't know if you've met him, but he's at most of our soccer games. He's tall and has curly blonde hair," began Abby, "and he's really hot!"

"I'll take your word for it. When would you like to bring him over?"

"I'll text him and find out what will work for him. Would Friday night be ok with you?" asked Carrie.

I nodded, smiled and left the two of them to talk and plan their future threesome.

I was quickly pulled into a conversation with Rosie, Gale and Helen.

"Can you teach us," began Gale, "teach us how to suck your cock like Heather, Vic and Mel do?"

"I've got a cock but maybe we should get one of them to teach you," I began, "it looks like Vickie is free."

Rosy jumped up and quickly returned with Vickie in tow.

"What's happening here?" asked Vic, "Rosie just grabbed my hand and said, 'we need lessons'," she quipped.

"Cock sucking, blowjobs, and deep throat are the main things," began Gale, "but honestly anything that you can do with your mouth and a cock would be great to know!" she quipped.

"Ok, there are a couple reasons why we should save the deep throat lesson for last," began Vickie, "first it's difficult, and second, it's not something that every girl can do."

"That makes sense," smiled Gale.

"Yeah, his cock is pretty big," added Helen.

"Tom, you sit and make yourself comfortable," directed Vic.

I was a little perplexed as normally I would stand and Vickie would kneel but I realized that that might not work for the shorter girls. I did as I was told, sat on the edge of a nearby hassock and spread my legs to give them easy access.

Vickie moved between my thighs and took my cock into her left hand, "First, take some time to get comfortable just holding and stroking it," she explained while she demonstrated.

"Use your other hand to gently massage his balls," she continued while the three of them watched intently.

"So, what do you do with your mouth?" smiled Gale eagerly.

Vickie lifted my cock, licked my balls and then slowly licked from the base of my cock to the tip. Once there she swirled her tongue around the head while one hand continued to stroke the shaft.

"I've heard that younger guys come fast," began Rosie. "What do you do then?" she asked intensely.

"Everyone's a little different, and you have to decide what works for you, but I'd suck the cock into my mouth and encourage him to cum by stroking him faster and licking the sensitive head," smiled Vic.

"But what do you do with a mouth full of cum?" asked Helen disgustedly. "I loved the way it felt when he filled my pussy earlier," she smiled.

"I love the taste of cum," began Vickie, "I'd swallow it, or share it with one, or more, of my friends."

At this point Vickie moved back and watched as Gale took her place. She licked, sucked, stroked and swirled.

I was getting harder and warned her, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum."

Gale moved back and gave Helen a chance to practice her cock sucking skills.

"This is fun," quipped Helen, "do guys really like it?"

"Yes, we do," I began, "but some guys might get upset if they cum and you gag or spit it out," I explained.

"Would you mind?" asked Helen.

"No, I wouldn't, are you ready to try it?"

"I think I need to give Rosie a turn," smiled Helen.

Rosie had watched closely and added her own twists to what the others had done.

I have to admit that even I have my limits on control. Having these four young women, taking turns practicing their blowjob techniques, was bringing me perilously close to cumming. Rosie's soft plump rose-colored lips, and her talented tongue, forced me to the edge.

"I'm about to cum," I gasped. "Who wants it?" I added.

Helen and Gale simultaneously said, "I do," and knelt on either side of Rosie. I grabbed my cock so I could squeeze it, control the flow and share the ejaculations between the three of them. The first blast filled Rosie's mouth. To her credit, only a little escaped and slowly dripped off of her chin as I quickly inserted the head of my cock into Helen's mouth. She took the second blast, and the remaining, smaller, cum deposits collected in Gale's mouth as she hungrily pumped my cock to get every last drop.

"Will anyone share some with the teacher?" joked Vickie.

Gale and Helen were still focused on savoring this new taste and trying to decide whether they liked it or not and Rosie turned and locked lips with Vickie. She had swallowed some but still had some to share.

When Helen and Gale embraced, kissed and their, cum covered, tongues intertwined, I could feel my cock beginning to recover.

All of the girls attempted to take my cock into their throats after demonstrations by Heather, Vickie and Melanie. None were successful, however, Rosie came very close and I expected her to keep trying.

As the night wore on, it was clear that the plan for love making had been put on hold. I was a little disappointed, but I felt certain that many of these girls would keep in touch.

"How are you doing, Dad?" asked Heather.

"I'm a little weary after a long week. I'm thinking a shower might reinvigorate me," I smiled

"I know if I asked you to pick one or two girls to spend the night in your bed, that you wouldn't do it. So, go take a shower and Vickie, Mel and I will work it out," chuckled Heather.

I wasn't sure what the sleeping arrangements would be. Each of the other two bedrooms on the first floor, had a queen size bed and the overflow bedroom in the basement, had two full size beds.

I went into the shower and was soon joined by Heather, Vickie and Mel. I relaxed as we all got soaped up and I was perpetually teased by their familiar feminine flesh.

"How is everyone doing?" I asked, a bit concerned that many of the girls were disappointed.

"Hmmmm," began Heather, "I'm not sure how to tell you this."

"Just tell me. It's not easy being one guy with nine women," I admitted dejectedly.

"Well, it's pretty simple, Dad. You know how Vickie and Mel treat this like a second home? Well, that's what they want."

"I don't understand," I admitted while trying to reconcile the party's failure and this request.

"Let me spell it out for him," began Trixie. "They all love you, want to spend more time with you, and hope that you'll agree to keep fucking them," she giggled.

The three of them left and I sat on the end of the bed, still naked and reflecting on what they had said. Soon there was a knock on the partially open door and I looked up to see both Rosie and Helen wearing night shirts.

"Hi, please come in. What can I do for you?" I smiled.

"Heather said that you really lit up when you fucked each of us earlier," smiled Helen.

They both stripped off their night shirts and approached and their naked bodies were tempting me, as they each straddled one of my thighs. "We're here to light up the rest of your night!" chirped Rosie.