The New Neighborhood Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I flirted and teased you earlier when you stopped to talk." She began.

"You did entertain me with tight fitting clothes and total lack of underwear." I teased. "It was stimulating when you rolled around on the ground, pulling your yoga pants tight against your pussy, while your breasts rolled back and forth under your tank top."

"But I was wrong to tease you like that", she lamented.

"Ask me if I minded?"

"Did you mind, were you upset that I was being seductive?"

"Not at all!" I smiled. "I wish that all of the women in the neighborhood could feel free to be themselves. I was flattered by your flirting and if I hadn't had work to do, I would have asked to be invited in, not just into your house but into your pussy as well," I winked and assured her.

"Did Paul send you here?"

"Yes, he said that I was wrong and that I needed to make it up to you."

"So he sent you here to punish you for doing something wrong?"

Krissy stifled a laugh and replied, "Hmmmmmm, I guess?"

I laughed to myself thinking, 'Yeah, punish your wife by sending her to spend the night with a man she is dying to fuck.'

"You do know that I'm going to have to talk to Paul about this. He can't be creating drama where it doesn't exist. He can't react to my feelings without asking how I feel."

"So what would you like me to do?" Asked Krissy.

"That's exactly what I mean! That was perfect. You could have made an assumption, but the only way to know what I think is to ask.You're very perceptive," I smiled

"I'd like you to go down the hall. The second door on the left is the guest room. There's a bathroom attached. You should find everything that you need."

"Oh, OK, so you won't send me home?"

I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her. "If I send you home now, it will just cause more drama. Right?"

"I can't be sure, but I imagine that he would be embarrassed about you rejecting me." Krissy sighed.

"And I can't be sure, but I imagine that he might also be mad at you for no good reason. It's getting late, go get yourself ready for bed, tuck yourself in and I'll be in to say goodnight in 20 minutes."

"Thank you Tom. Thank you for not sending me home," she smiled and moved closer to embrace me. "Ummm, don't take this the wrong way, but you smell like pussy!"

"Oh!" I blushed.

"I know that I can't ask. Hmmmm Melissa or Suzie?" She thought out loud. "Oh shit! It's Wednesday night!! They told me that they were going to come here with their husbands and get to the bottom of what's going on in our neighborhood!"

"I really can't say", I smiled sheepishly.

"Can I just have a taste?" She asked as she reached down and caressed my hardening cock through my shorts.

"How can I say 'No' to a beautiful woman asking to suck my cock," I laughed.

Krissy dropped to her knees, pulled down my shorts and did a head fake to avoid being smacked in the chin by my cock. She grabbed it and licked it slowly from balls to the head and back. "I'm no detective, but it is my sincere opinion that...," she began.

"That?"

"That you fucked both Melissa and Suzie!" She giggled.

I knew that I was busted, but smiled and replied, "I think that I should shower too.

"Agreed!" Smiled Krissy, as she stood up, took my hand. "In the interest of water conservation, I think that we should shower together. What do you think?" She quipped.

I just shook my head, smiled and had to agree. I had been thinking about fucking Krissy since I saw her in those skin-tight yoga pants after my run.

Krissy led me into the guest suite. "You can use MY shower," she joked as she led me into the bathroom, started the shower and helped me out of my clothes.

"Get in the shower, I'll join you soon!" She laughed.

I got in and relaxed under the hot rain shower. Krissy stepped in a short time later with body wash, shampoo, a razor and shaving cream.

My breathing stopped as she coated her breasts, belly and thighs with body wash and pressed her front against mine. She clenched her hand around my cock and remarked, "I can't believe that you're so hard." Then she looked into my eyes and smiled, "I mean, you were just fucking Melissa and Suzie a couple hours ago."

My cock spasmed at the mention of the other two women. "You enjoy fucking other men's wives, don't you?" Giggled Krissy.

"You know how I feel about sex and happiness", I smiled, lifted her chin, and began a long wet passionate kiss.

She turned around and pressed her back into me. My hands held her tight. My left hand moved up to caress her breasts. 'So smooth, npples so hard', I thought to myself. My right hand moved between her thighs. My middle finger splitting her lips, my palm pressed against her clit.

Although I towered over her, she was in complete control. Earlier I had decided to send her home to Paul, and now I just wanted to hold her, caress her, and have her body touching mine.

"I love the way you hold me; the way you touch me. I've been wet since I showed you yoga. Mmmmmm," she moaned.

I continued caressing her, feeling her arousal grow. "Are we clean enough yet?" I laughed.

"Not quite, I'm sure that you can feel that stubble, will you shave me?" She smirked

We turned off the shower and I lifted her onto the vanity next to the sink. She lifted her legs high and wide, and leaned back against the mirror. She fully exposed herself and I couldn't help but stop and admire the beauty of her vaginal arousal.

Krissy blushed at my obvious desire for her. "It's a pussy, with stubble, so shave it!" She laughed. "And then I really need you to lick it, and probe it with your night-stick!" She joked.

Using the razor and shaving cream that Krissy had found, I soon had her perfectly smooth. I wiped her off with a washcloth and used my tongue to test my work.

"Iiiit's fine," she stuttered as I slowly licked from her pink puckered anal flower to her hard sensitive clit. She shuddered in a series of small orgasms before I stopped, lifted her into my arms, and kissed her again.

I carried her back into the master bedroom.

"I thought you wanted me to stay in the other room?" She smiled.

"Sometimes even I can have a bad idea," I admitted with a laugh.

I pulled back the covers and laid her down on the soft satin sheets. I slid in beside her and propped myself up on one elbow.

"What are you thinking about?" Asked Kristen.

"I'm thinking about Paul being alone and how he feels right now."

"Do you always think about the husbands when you fuck their wives?"

"No, because they are usually there, watching, or fucking someone elses." I smiled

"Well you know my daughter, Patricia, or Trixie, right?"

My hard cock was resting on Krissy's thigh and it twitched at the mention of Trixie's name.

"I guess that answers my question," she giggled.

"Well when Paul convinced me to come over here, I texted Trixie to let her know what was going on. She has no classes tomorrow, so she's home now, with Paul."

"I'm glad that he's not alone."

Then Krissy rolled on top of me, lifted her hips and positioned my cock. "Oh he's not alone." She quipped. "I gave Trixie permission to fuck him!"

Then Krissy sat down on my hips, fully impaled. "Wow! This feels even better than I remembered!"

She started moving on me. "I imagine that right now Trixie is riding her dad just like I am riding you. "

Having cum several times earlier in the day, I knew that I could control my orgasm and focus on fucking Krissy into several of her own. I held her hips and helped her to bounce higher and harder. Just the sight of her tight body, her bouncing tits, and the smile on her face filled me with joy.

As I watched, her belly tightened and her eyes lost focus, she bit her lip and her nostrils flared. Her whole body tensed as she screamed out, "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh!! AaaaaaaRrrrrrrrrGggggHhhhh!!!" And she flopped down on my chest.

I held her close, as her pussy continued to spasm, squeezing and releasing my cock.

After a few minutes she lifted her head, turned and looked at me, clearly disoriented. "Oh Tom, it's you." She smiled.

I rolled her on her back, keeping her impaled on my cock. I lifted her knees up over my shoulders, and moved my hips slowly.

"That feels so good Tom, please don't stop." She whispered.

The movement of my cock in and out of her wet welcoming pussy touched every nerve and explored every inch deep into her core.

"You're doing it. Here it comes again! Oh Fuck!, Oh God Yesss!" She began.

This triggered my own orgasm. I shot several streams of semen deep inside her writhing body, intensifying her response.

"Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuucccckkkk!!!" She screamed.

She was gasping for air. Then her breathing returned to normal. Krissy laid down on her side and drifted off to sleep. I spooned her, caressing her red hair, her fair freckled skin, and her beautiful body, till I drifted off to sleep as well.

In the morning I woke to Krissy shaking my shoulder. "Tom, I think somebody's here!"

I could hear someone in the kitchen, and smell coffee being brewed and bacon being cooked.

"It might be Heather," I whispered. Then we heard footsteps padding down the hall, and since we hadn't closed the door, a smiling, and very naked Trixie suddenly appeared.

"Hi mom! Hi Tom! - I've got breakfast started whenever you're ready."

Trixie turned, and returned to the kitchen. Krissy and I just looked at each other and I laughed, "Nothing seems to faze that girl!" I smiled.

"You seem excited to see her," smirked Krissy as she pressed her ass against my hard twitching cock.

"She takes after you," I replied, but Krissy just rolled her eyes, smiled, and shook her head.

"Thanks, but I'm not buying it!" She laughed.

We cleaned up, and stayed naked as we joined Trixie for breakfast.

"I know what I need for breakfast!" Smiled Trixie as she bent over the kitchen table, wiggled her ass and looked back at my throbbing erection.

Krissy grabbed my cock and pulled me toward Trixie. "I want to watch you fuck her. Watch you fuck my baby girl." She giggled.

"Ummm Tom, I hope you don't mind sloppy seconds. Daddy fucked me, and filled me with his cum again, just before he left for work." She grinned.

I addressed her concerns, by caressing her ass, then gripping and holding her hips firmly, and thrusting my throbbing cock deep into her tight cummy core.

"Oh God! That is soooo HOT!" Gasped Krissy

The front door opened and we all stopped. Heather walked into the kitchen and started to laugh.

"Hi Noodle," I greeted her as I continued fucking Trixie.

"Hi Dad, hi Kristen and hi Trixie." she began. "So, I was worried that you might not be getting enough pussy, but clearly I was mistaken." She joked.

"Hey Heather," smiled Trixie - can you give me Ahhhhhh a ride back to school after MMMMMMM, my breakfast?" She gasped and moaned

"Join us. We were just getting started," smiled Krissy.

"As long as I can have what Trixie's having, I'll stay!" Smirked Heather.

(end Chapter 4)

12