The New Neighborhood Ch. 07

Story Info
I Fucked the Homeless Magazine Sales Girl.
7.4k words
4.71
24.1k
49

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: The story below and subsequent chapters involves open relationships between consenting adults, including incest. Everyone involved is 18 or older. If you don't enjoy stories that involve incest then you should probably find something else to read. Thanks to Daddysgirlfl for editorial support!

Hi, my name is Tom, Tom Brostwin.

I'm 40 years old, 6'1", I workout to stay in shape, so I'm a strong lean 200 lbs.

My family consists of me and my 20 year old daughter Heather. I've been a widower and single parent since Heather was 12. Helen, her mother, and the love of my life, left our lives suddenly, 8 years ago, when her car skidded out of control in a blizzard.

Heather is a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, electric blue eyes, and an ever-present smile. She is 5'6" tall, has lucious soft lips, 36C tits, a narrow waist, an amazing ass, and a cleanly shaved soft plump pussy that tastes like pineapple. It also swells and blossoms when she is aroused.

Heather tricked me into having sex with her when she turned 18, and since then we have been passionate lovers. Perhaps I'll write that story some day.

I've been blessed with a cock that most women consider "large". When fully erect, it is 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches in diameter. I believe that a healthy sex life is essential to the happiness of all humans. Heather feels the same, and she and I ensure each other's happiness whenever we can.

Here is a list of the four families in the neighborhood.

Mike and Molly have just moved in with me and Heather.

This may help until you get to know them:

Howard, Hannah, Holly, Hugh

Paul, Kristen (Krissy), Patricia (Trixie), Dan

Tim, Melissa, Victoria (Tory), Rick

Keith, Suzie, Katherine(Kate), Sam

Molly, the professor, and Mike, Molly's son

Please read Chapters 1-6 first - and Thanks to all who made me a Favorite and especially to those who took time to Vote and Comment.

The New Neighborhood Ch. 07 - Magazine Sales Girl

Mike, Heather and all of the other neighborhood girls are back at the University.

Molly is away at an academic conference. She went with another female professor and hoped to hook up with well-hung attendees.

I was taking a lunch break from work, and just about to sit down to eat, when there was a knock on the front door.

I checked the door cam, and saw a young woman waiting patiently for me to answer. I didn't recognize her as any of the girls from the little cul-de-sac, but I was curious to find out what she wanted.

So I set my lunch aside and walked out to the front hall. "Hi, can I help you with something?"

"Hi, my name is Claire and I'm selling magazine subscriptions," she began, while trying to act confident and in control, and looking like a scared rabbit.

"May I come in and show you what I have to offer?" She continued while smiling and looking directly into my eyes.

I scanned her quickly from head to toe. Her shoulder length blonde hair lacked shine. Her bright blue eyes lacked sparkle. Her floral print blouse and her pleated skirt were a bit wrinkled and she was wearing a backpack that was stuffed full and weighing her down. Something about her selling magazines didn't ring true. I was curious to find out more about her story.

"Please come in," I invited.

"Wow! This house is amazing," she gasped as we moved from the foyer to an open area with the kitchen on the right, a large living area on the left, and a swimming pool beyond the living room,outside a moveable wall of glass, but also enclosed for year round swimming.

"You're not really selling magazines are you?" I asked with a gentle laugh.

"Actually, I'm not," replied Claire nervously.

"I need to make money and all I have to offer is me!" She added, while trying to sound chipper and smile.

"How old are you?" I asked, thinking she might be a minor, and kicking myself for inviting her into my house.

"I turned 18 two days ago," sighed Claire, on the verge of tears.

'And now she's offering me herself to make money?' I asked myself

"I'd like to help you, but I can't unless you agree to answer some questions. You need to be completely honest, and if I think you're lying, then you'll have to leave." I explained clearly, with empathy.

"OK, mister, I don't know what to do," she admitted as tears slid slowly down her cheek.

I'd only known this girl for a few minutes and my heart was aching.

"Would you like something to eat? And please call me Tom," I replied calmly with a smile

"Yes please, Sir, I mean Tom," she sniffled and smiled weakly.

"Take off your backpack and have a seat at the counter."

I served up half the bacon, avocado and tomato sandwich that I had made for myself along with a small bowl of soup and a glass of freshly brewed iced tea.

By the time I sat down her sandwich was gone.

"Claire, when was the last time you ate?"

"Two days ago," she replied while rapidly spooning soup into her mouth.

I watched her eat and gave her the other half of the sandwich.

When her appetite seemed sated, I continued to ask questions to better understand the backstory of this magazine selling waif.

"I don't mean to pry, but what happened?" I asked compassionately.

"Thank you for the food Tom. It was kind of you, but I should go."

"You may leave whenever you choose, but if you tell me what brought you here, I may be able to help."

"When I turned 18, my mother and her boyfriend threw me out of the house," she sighed.

"It was a complete surprise. I packed what I could into my bag and I've been wandering the streets since then."

"And you've had nothing to eat?"

"I have no money. I tried to steal some food but I just couldn't do it."

"So Claire, where did you get the idea for selling magazines?" I asked as I was genuinely perplexed.

"I don't know how to get a job, and I remembered a young woman coming to the door one day to sell magazines. My mother's boyfriend gave her $20 for a blow job. I know it sounds stupid but I needed to do something," said Clare dejectedly, and holding back her tears.

"Have you graduated from high school?"

"No, I have to take summer school classes in English and Math, and then I can get my diploma," she smiled.

"I have a proposal for you. And don't feel pressured to accept it."

Claire looked at me nervously and whispered, "Oh, Oh, OK."

"You need food and shelter, and I could use some help around the house. If you can help me with some cooking and cleaning, I'll pay you $30 per hour for your work, and you can stay in the guest suite down the hall."

Claire started to cry, "I don't know how to cook or clean," she sobbed.

"I'll teach you," I laughed. "But right now you need to have a shower and we need to get your clothes into the wash."

I led Claire down the hall and showed her to a very large room, with windows looking out across a wide expanse of yard bordered with woods, that provide privacy.

The room is furnished with a queen-sized bed, a small seating area with a reclining chair and lamp. There is a walk-in closet, and a bathroom suite with a toilet, bidet, large shower, and a jacuzzi tub.

"What is that?" Asked Claire while pointing to a tantric chair that was in another corner of the room.

"It's called a tantric chair. It's a specialty chair that helps with body alignment." I replied carefully, since it is actually used to align a man and a woman for more pleasurable sex.

I led her into the bath and showed her where to find towels, soap, shampoo and conditioner.

"This is your private space now, and nobody will enter it without your permission," I assured her.

"This is my room?" She asked as her electric blue eyes, that had regained their sparkle, popped wide open.

"Yes, until you decide you want to leave," I smiled.

"Gather up your dirty clothes and I'll show you how to do laundry, after you have showered." I suggested as I left the room and closed the door.

I went back to work, calling into a critical meeting and writing up some operational procedures to ensure consistency in the work that was being done at a local manufacturer.

I was sitting, looking out the windows into the woods, wondering what brought Claire to my door today, when she knocked on my open office door to announce her presence, "Where's the laundry?"

I turned to see Claire wrapped in a towel that covered her breasts, left her shoulders bare, and was just long enough to conceal her pussy and ass. A smaller towel was wrapped around her head like a turban. Her eyes sparkled and she flashed a brilliant smile that had been absent since her arrival.

"It's just down the hall. The last door on the left is the laundry room," I explained as I stood to follow, and to provide more instruction. My cock began to respond as my eyes were pulled to the gentle sway of her barely covered ass. Although I prefer women who are a little older, my mind drifted to the joys of caressing a young teenage hard body like hers.

Claire loaded the washing machine like a pro, with the clothes she had been wearing and nearly everything that was in backpack. She unwrapped her now shiny blonde hair and tossed that towel into the machine as well.

"I'll just stay wrapped in this until my clothes are ready," she smiled.

"Ok, or you can borrow a robe or T-shirt if you prefer," I replied.

"Sure," she chirped, and then quickly stripped off the towel and tossed it into the wash as well.

Now that Clare was standing before me, totally naked, I was speechless.

"You like?" She asked, smiling, raising her arms and turning a full 360 degrees.

"Is this for me?" She giggled while reaching out to caress the prominent bulge in my shorts.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" She laughed as she was clearly becoming more comfortable and more confident, now that she had eaten and had a roof over her head.

I smiled and replied, "You are a very sexy and attractive young woman. Now, let's get you something to wear."

We stopped by the master bedroom and I pulled out a Red Sox t-shirt that was just long enough to reach the middle of her thighs.

"So what can I do to help," asked Claire seriously. "I'm not a charity case, and I want to contribute."

Well, you had an exhausting few days and I think you need to rest and just do what you enjoy," I replied.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked as I headed into the kitchen to get a beer.

Claire followed me and replied, "Nothing right now, thanks."

When I turned from closing the refrigerator door, Clare was seated on top of the kitchen island, leaning back with one knee bent and splayed out to the side. The fingers of her right hand were gently massaging the swollen pink lips of her pussy that was fully covered with a bush of fluffy blond hair.

I was looking at her pussy and then up at the smile on her face. "You told me to do what I enjoy, and masturbating is high on the list," she quipped.

"So I did," I laughed.

"Tom, I have a suggestion," she began.

"Shhhh," she added when I started to speak.

"First, I need your help shaving my pussy. All this hair just gets tangled," she smiled.

I gulped.

"Then you will lick it, to ensure it is smooth, and to make me cum, because I am wicked horny," she continued.

"But before we do that, there is one more thing that needs attention," she winked.

Claire slid down off of the counter and unsnapped and unzipped my shorts. She pulled them down with my boxers.

My cock popped out and smacked Claire on the chin. She grabbed it with one hand and exclaimed, "Holy shit, how big is this cannon?"

Leaning closer, she licked the pre-cum that had been oozing since she first arrived.

"I've never measured it, but I've been told that it's big enough."

"No shit Sherlock!" She laughed.

One of Claire's small soft gentle hands stroked me while the other caressed my balls. She sucked my cock into her mouth while swirling her tongue around the sensitive head.

She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and smiled like this was the most fun she'd had in months.

I did have pangs of guilt, as I worried that I was taking advantage of her. But I soon realized that the tables had turned. She knew what she wanted and wasn't at all concerned about my motives.

Soon I was breathing harder and I warned, "I'm about to cum!"

I moaned and shot stream after stream of cum into her young smiling eager mouth.

Claire swallowed most of it. "MMMMMM, I think I love cum!" She smiled.

She looked so sexy with a few drops of cum dripping off her chin onto the T-shirt.

She pulled up my boxers and shorts and I asked, "Where did you learn how to give a blow job?"

"Was it good?" She asked with surprise.

"I learned it all on the internet. You were my very first, and I'm already addicted," she giggled.

"So I assume it's safe to assume that you are a virgin?" I asked

"Yes!" She giggled. "Until you fuck me later tonight!"

Claire grabbed my hand and dragged me to move the laundry to the dryer. After that she pulled me into her bathroom where she sat up on the counter next to the sink. With scissors, a comb, some shaving cream and a razor, I was ready to start.

"Hold your knees up and as wide apart as possible," I instructed.

Looking at her young virgin teenage pussy was making me light headed.

Possibly the result of so much blood rushing to my cock.

I gently caressed Clare's wet swollen lips.

"Ohhh, that feels good!" She shivered

"Hold still," I cautioned her.

Using a comb to protect her skin, I clipped all the fluffy hair that was above the comb. By moving the comb several times, I was able to trim it all sufficiently short to allow me to shave it without clogging the razor. Using a wet washcloth I gently patted the area to be shaved.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," moaned Clare. "I hope that you'll be able to do regular maintenance," she giggled.

Her giggle sent an extra jolt of testosterone to my already engorged cock. My hips shifted to give it more space and Clare smiled, knowingly.

"Absolutely, I'll be your handyman," I smiled, and winked, while thinking about a popular song by JT.

I gently rubbed some shaving cream around her pussy. The menthol in the cream stimulated her clit and her pussy began to ooze, creating a pool of her slippery shiny juices on the counter.

Working slowly and very carefully, I was able to shave her bare, except for a heart shaped patch of short light blonde fluffy hair that ended just above her clit.

I carefully rinsed her pussy and patted it dry.

Clare caressed her pussy, slipping her fingers between her swollen wet slippery lips.

"I love it! Thank you Tom! Do you like it?" She giggled again.

I nodded, smiled, leaned in close and licked from her anal rosebud, between her sweet wet virgin lips and flicked my tongue across her little clit. I licked, sucked and swallowed until she came.

"Oh my god! Tom. Don't stop, Don't Stop, ahhhhhhhhhggggrrrrrhhhh!" Screamed Clare, as her body trembled.

Breathing hard, she pulled me up and kissed me passionately on the lips. "Any time you are up for it, my pussy will be waiting for your tongue," she smiled.

Looking at the large lump in my shorts, Clare smiled and asked nervously, "Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Not now, but maybe later," I winked, smiled and laughed, while reflecting on how much had changed in just a few hours.

"We need to get your clothes from the dryer, put away the other laundry, do some work around the pool and then go shopping," I added.

Clare went to the laundry room, moved her clothes from the dryer to a laundry basket and brought it back to her room. I left her alone to fold it and put it away, but I couldn't help but notice that she was in need of an updated wardrobe.

While Claire was in her room, I went back to my office to finish up some paperwork. Soon she arrived at my door dressed in a T-shirt, tattered jeans and sneakers. "I'm ready to do some work, what needs to be done?" She chirped happily.

"The pool needs cleaning," I responded. "Give me a few minutes and I'll show you how to do it," I continued.

"Nope!" Replied Claire. "I know how to clean a pool. You keep working and I'll let you know when I'm done!" She chirped excitedly.

Before I knew it, two hours had passed and Claire was back in my office, smiling and soaked in sweat. Her bouncing breasts and perky pink nipples were clearly visible through her nearly transparent T-shirt.

"Let's go check it out," I suggested as I pushed back from my desk.

As I stood, my eyes were drawn to Claire's breasts. I forced myself to look up into her smiling eyes"

"Tom, it's OK," she laughed. "I like it when you look at my tits! It makes me feel good."

"I like you Claire. And I don't want you to think it is all about your tits," I smiled

"You are an amazing young woman. You have been upbeat and positive since you came through the door."

"You seem like a nice man," replied Claire as we walked through the living room, the glass doors and out to the pool area.

"It looks perfect!" I exclaimed. "Where did you learn how to clean a pool?"

"I love to swim. So I spent most of my summers hanging out at the pool in the park. I'd arrive early and watch the maintenance crew skimming the leaves, vacuuming the pool and at the end of the day adding chemicals to keep the water clean."

"Well you did a great job. Did you add the chemicals too?"

"No, I tested the water and we need to add some but I wasn't sure if you'd wanted to swim first. After adding them, it's best to let the water circulate for a few hours before swimming." She explained.

"I'm very happy with what you've done. Here's $60 for the two hours of work".

"Wow, really! I guess I do know how to do something to make money!" She declared clearly astonished.

"Yes, you do, and all of my neighbors in this cul-de-sac have pools, and I'm sure they'd love to hire you as well," I encouraged her.

As we spoke I heard the front door open. "Hi dad! I was giving Trixie a ride home and thought I'd stop in for a visit," called Heather from the front hall.

"Uh oh!" Sighed Clare.

"Don't worry," I whispered and smiled

"Hi Noodle! I'm out by the pool. Come and meet Claire!"

Heather gave me a big hug and turned to greet her, "Hi Claire, I'm Heather, Tom's daughter," she smiled cheerily.

"Claire came to the door looking to make money," I began while winking at Claire.

"She's finishing up her senior year at the local high school and is currently without a home," I continued.

"You should let her live in the guest room!" Suggested Heather enthusiastically.

Claire was dumbfounded. "Are you two Saints?" She laughed. "Tom already has me moved in there."

"That's great!" Smiled Heather. "The pool looks perfect for a swim."

"Claire just spent the last two hours cleaning it and I think we should all go for a swim," I agreed.

"OK Claire, come with me," said Heather, grabbing Claire's hand and taking her upstairs.

While they were upstairs I prepared some crackers and cheese, and got some wine, beer and seltzer water as refreshments for us all.

Claire and Heather came down wearing terry cloth robes.

"So dad, I have a question for you," began Heather.

Claire rolled her eyes and laughed.

"How is it that you managed to shave Claire's pussy, but you neglected to tell her that clothing is optional in this house?" Scolded Heather jokingly.

"Well, uh, well, I," I stammered. "I was confused."

"Confused about what?" Laughed Heather.

"You know how I am around attractive young women. I didn't want to give her the wrong impression." I explained.

"So you figured that shaving her pussy and licking her to an orgasm would just be forgotten once she put on some clothes?" Teased Heather as both girls broke out in laughter.

The two girls dropped their robes and presented me with a vision of two completely naked angels! I enjoyed their beauty, while briefly wondering what luck had brought Claire to my door.