The New Neighborhood Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, I love you soooo much! I can't wait to come home, meet the new member of our household and fuck you for hours!" Added Molly.

"I thought that you were going to hook-up with some of the hot guys, professors and grad students, who are attending the conference?"

"Janice is here, and we're enjoying each other's company. Fortunately she was clever and brought a double ended dildo and one of those vibrating eggs. Unfortunately all the cocks here are all attached to assholes," complained Molly.

"That's a shame about the guys, what seems to be the main problem?"

"You see Tom, you just did it, you asked a question, started a conversation, and treated me like an equal. Not one guy that I met here got that. Just a bunch of 'show me your tits' and 'ya wanna fuck' from guys who had had too much to drink."

"That's their loss. Maybe next year, I should come to the conference with you," I chuckled.

"That's a great idea! I wouldn't have to prowl for that elusive nice-guy cock, and you could give a seminar on how to talk to women, and fuck them too!" She laughed.

"Well, you'll be home tomorrow and I'll make sure that you get all the non-asshole connected cock you can handle."

"Thank you stud! Oh, has Mike fucked Claire yet?"

"No, they haven't met, but he's joining us for dinner at the Palladio."

"Tell him I miss him and let him know that I'll need his cock too!!" Laughed Molly.

End Chapter 7